FoodBanter.com

-   Vegetarian cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/)
-   -   Mushroom Lasagne: Vegetarian Good Food recipe from 1993 or so (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/167150-mushroom-lasagne-vegetarian-good.html)

[email protected] 21-01-2009 04:13 PM

Mushroom Lasagne: Vegetarian Good Food recipe from 1993 or so

Hi

I had a recipe from one of the magazines in 1993 for a lasagne made
with mushrooms, marscapone cheese, a homemade tomato sauce and spinach
I think. it was the most divine lasagne ever. I have searched
everywhere on the internet but it seems those recipe archives are not
available as the magazine closed.

Please if anyone has a copy could they send me the details. I have
left my copy of the magazine in storage in my home town but would like
to make it for a dinner party.

Thanks so much.