FoodBanter.com

-   Vegetarian cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/)
-   -   Macaroni Salad Recipe (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/159052-macaroni-salad-recipe.html)

sabixatzil1 21-07-2008 05:02 PM

Macaroni Salad Recipe

Not sure if I posted this before, it's a family favorite.
This macaroni salad recipe is easy, tastes great, and kids love it too!

scott442 01-01-2013 12:10 PM

Holiday Macaroni Sauce:

Place fresh macaroni or you can use cranberries as well and water in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat.

Wrap cloves, allspice berries and cinnamon sticks in a spice bag. Place in the water with cranberries.

Cook until macaroni begin to burst for about 10 minutes. Stir in sugar and reduce to low heat.

Continue cooking for 5 minutes, or until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and allow cooling. Discard spice bag. Chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours, or overnight, before serving.

You can read more interesting recipes on the Internet. I read this recipe at Sheffafoods website this company also sells some awesome natural food products too.