FoodBanter.com

-   Vegetarian cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/)
-   -   Food allergy list (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/144484-food-allergy-list.html)

[email protected] 30-12-2007 11:21 AM

Food allergy list

Hi

I have a food allergy for ages. I just want to share this list of
products with you, maybe it will be of any use. See the following
link
http://www.4shared.com/file/33377341...ergy_list.html
..
I hope you like it.

Regards,

Rik

Jack Campin - bogus address 10-05-2008 02:06 PM

Food allergy list

> I have a food allergy for ages. I just want to share this list of
> products with you, maybe it will be of any use. See the following
> link
> http://www.4shared.com/file/33377341...ergy_list.html

Doesn't work here.

People might like to try my related-plants list, intended to assist
people with food allergies. It's at http://www.campin.me.uk/Food/
(I think some of the intra-site links are wrong, I've recently moved
it from my old site).

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === <http://www.campin.me.uk> ====