FoodBanter.com

-   Vegetarian cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/)
-   -   Vegetarian/Vegan ebooks (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/138079-vegetarian-vegan-ebooks.html)

[email protected] 23-10-2007 08:50 PM

Vegetarian/Vegan ebooks

Hi
I'm considering starting an ebook shop and want to have a section
dedicated to vegan/vegetarian recipes. I've been trawling through
ebay but not had much luck yet. I'd appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks
Pamela
Magpie Heaven

justmelaney 25-10-2007 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 1000021)
Hi
I'm considering starting an ebook shop and want to have a section
dedicated to vegan/vegetarian recipes. I've been trawling through
ebay but not had much luck yet. I'd appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks
Pamela
Magpie Heaven

I'm not too sure where. But I just wanted to say that's a wonderful idea. Good luck!