Kyle Cassidy

Default Q: dutch oven recipies?

okay, so i'm a little overzealous sometimes in my kitchenware purchasing.
when i found 3 remaindered le creucet dutch ovens for $40 i couldn't turn
them down. so now, my problem is, i have three le creucet dutch ovens but
no real idea of what i ought to be cooking in them. the look to beautiful,
any veggie recipies that take advantage of such cookware duely
appreciated. thanks much,

kyle

--
kyle cassidy | /"\ ASCII RIBBON
www.kylecassidy.com + \ / CAMPAIGN
| X AGAINST HTML MAIL
| / \ AND POSTINGS
Dave

Default dutch oven recipies?

"Kyle Cassidy" > wrote in message
| my problem is, i have three le creucet dutch ovens but
| no real idea of what i ought to be cooking in them. the look to beautiful,
| any veggie recipies that take advantage of such cookware duely
| appreciated. thanks much,

It's not necessarily the cookware - but the cook that really matters. I can
fix things in a hand-me-down, 40-year-old cast iron skillet that cannot be
duplicated in a brand new top of the line skillet (costing over a hundred
dollars and having a huge marketing budget and chef endorsement). Having
said that, I wouldn't trade my modern day bread machine for anything.

Soups, beans, and greens - three great ideas. Recipes abound on the net -
http://www.recipesource.com/, http://www.fatfree.com/, news:rec.food.recipes
all have many suitable recipes or something for you to adapt to your own
preferences.

Do I need a Dutch Oven? phaeton General Cooking 25 05-05-2009 11:24 AM
Dutch Oven [email protected] General Cooking 50 04-11-2008 05:12 PM
Dutch oven Islands General Cooking 18 27-03-2006 07:32 PM
Which size cast iron Dutch Oven? (for use in oven, not camping) Mike Cooking Equipment 7 15-02-2004 04:57 PM
Dutch oven Darryl L. Pierce General Cooking 31 09-01-2004 03:00 AM