FoodBanter.com

-   Vegetarian cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/)
-   -   Good lunch low fat? (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/134938-good-lunch-low-fat.html)

W. Wells 14-09-2007 11:35 PM

Good lunch low fat?

I have been eating salads ( with lettuce) for lunch too long. Getting tired
of it. Anyone got any ideas of something different?

Cindy Lee 16-09-2007 07:37 AM

Good lunch low fat?

How about a half sandwich and bowl of soup?

Cindy Lee

Have a good day`

W. Wells 17-09-2007 01:54 AM

Good lunch low fat?

Thanks but not very imaginative.

Vicky Conlan 18-09-2007 01:22 AM

Good lunch low fat?

According to >:
>Thanks but not very imaginative.

Do you have access to a microwave at work?
I tend to take pasta or rice and then nuke it. I'm quite a fan of taking
"some of what I had for dinner last night", but then, I don't mind eating
the same meal 3 or 4 meals running, which I'm sure is even less imaginative
than a cup of soup. :-)
(I like soup)

Kathy Hemphill 19-09-2007 07:44 PM

Good lunch low fat?

Why not dry a Veggie Burger with that.

scott442 19-01-2013 06:09 AM

You can try vegetarian chickpea noodles, which are easy to prepare at home. There are many recipes, you can also select for yourself like Granola Bars and Grille.

There are many varieties of recipes you would find on good sites. I have seen one interesting Granola Bar recipes at the Sheffa foods website. You can see how they mix the grille with flour and created a new dish.

JoleneF 25-02-2014 05:45 PM

My big love at the moment is rice, courgette, feta cheese and a mild spiced sauce. Great for re-heating if you have a microwave at work.