Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking

Default Very Easy Almond Nut Milk Recipe

I'm new, and have seen a couple threads lately on almond nut milk and I
thought I would post the one I've used for some time now. I got it from a
raw and living food cookbook a while back.
I suppose it could be doubled, tripled, as it just makes enough for one
serving.

2 TB raw almond butter
1 tsp raw honey
1 cup distilled water
Pulse in a blender, adjusting the amount of water to achieve the desired
thickness.
Enjoy!
lucy
Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking

Lucy > wrote:
> I'm new, and have seen a couple threads lately on almond nut milk and I
> thought I would post the one I've used for some time now. I got it from a
> raw and living food cookbook a while back.
> [...]
> 2 TB raw almond butter

Have you got a recipe/process for the almond butter, please?

I've been wanting to buy almond butter as an alternative to peanut
butter, but haven't found anywhere local that stocks it. (Nothing
against peanut butter; it's just nice to have a change.)

Kake