FoodBanter.com

-   Vegetarian cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/)
-   -   Tips and Trick of Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegetarian-cooking/106022-tips-trick-cooking.html)

Dipsee 04-11-2006 09:10 PM

Tips and Trick of Cooking

If just a few drops of lemon juice are required do not cut whole lemon.
Roll lemon on a hard surface to soften the skin, prick a hole with a
cocktail or skewer. Press out... visit
http://indianfoodstuff.blogspot.com

scott442 06-02-2013 06:48 AM

Hello,

One important tip to flavor olive oil: Peel and wash two cloves of fresh garlic and bring them into a liter bottle of virgin olive oil, and leave a few days resting and then strain the oil. You will see how delicious its aroma and flavor on your meal.

JanetPelle 23-04-2013 04:14 PM

Want to get the most juice out of your lemon? Pop it in the microwave for a few seconds!

elementsresto 23-04-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dipsee (Post 756888)
If just a few drops of lemon juice are required do not cut whole lemon.
Roll lemon on a hard surface to soften the skin, prick a hole with a
cocktail or skewer. Press out... visit
<From Indian Kitchen> | <Easy to Cook Indian Dishes> | <Easy to Cook Indian Dishes>

Thanks for the tip. I'm not that good in cooking though so this one is very helpful.

MarkHerry 15-05-2013 03:39 PM

Well cooking is a good thing to do in extra time. I also like to do cooking whenever i free. I think every person should learn that how to cook food. I am a great lover of new kind of recipes so i love to do cooking. Anyway thank you all for sharing wonderful tips for cooking.

St. Pete gym

goodfood 17-07-2013 07:51 AM

Thanks for the link friend!

clinicaltrials 21-08-2013 11:17 AM

Thanks for the good and useful tips and tricks on cooking. I also have one tip wanna share this to you all. Hope, that you people use onions in your dishes. Whenever you want to put onions on a heat oil, it takes time to turn brown so you can add pinch salt on it and fry it. The onion now cook fast which turned brown soon. Try it you feel the difference on fast cooking.

edwardfranklin 11-11-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dipsee (Post 756888)
If just a few drops of lemon juice are required do not cut whole lemon.
Roll lemon on a hard surface to soften the skin, prick a hole with a
cocktail or skewer. Press out... visit
<From Indian Kitchen> | <Easy to Cook Indian Dishes> | <Easy to Cook Indian Dishes>

Nice Sharing of website

phiferindia 14-12-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edwardfranklin (Post 1879987)
Nice Sharing of website

Dont waste that lemon skin by threwing out in dustbin. You can use that as a stain remover on your silver plates, wash basin, or any other places where you struggle to clean it. This is will shines your things and cleanse it thoroughly.