Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default very low calorie filling food

hi, im a terrible eater
i can't sleep if i feel hungry or somesort
any suggestions of what to munch during late tv time before sleep?

Posted to alt.food.vegan

Nick Chan wrote:
> hi, im a terrible eater
> i can't sleep if i feel hungry or somesort
> any suggestions of what to munch during late tv time before sleep?

I'm not any kind of nutritionist, but here is some advice that I've
received in response to the same question.

PIckles such as Gherkins. Eating pickled chili peppers, once you get
used to them, is also a good party trick.

Vegetable stews. Research low calorie vegetables. Stew them with a bit
of stock powder. Careful choice of vegetables will give you a low
calorie meal, which I find more filling than raw veg such as carrot.

Celery. As everyone will tell you.

Cream crackers or other savoury water biscuits with thin slices of
pickles or tomato on top. Note that low-calorie.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

i don't know, banana's a filling enough to go to sleep and they don't add a
whole bunch of fat or calories,
www.ourvegankitchen.com

> wrote in message
ps.com...

> Nick Chan wrote:
>> hi, im a terrible eater
>> i can't sleep if i feel hungry or somesort
>> any suggestions of what to munch during late tv time before sleep?

> I'm not any kind of nutritionist, but here is some advice that I've
> received in response to the same question.
>
> PIckles such as Gherkins. Eating pickled chili peppers, once you get
> used to them, is also a good party trick.
>
> Vegetable stews. Research low calorie vegetables. Stew them with a bit
> of stock powder. Careful choice of vegetables will give you a low
> calorie meal, which I find more filling than raw veg such as carrot.
>
> Celery. As everyone will tell you.
>
> Cream crackers or other savoury water biscuits with thin slices of
> pickles or tomato on top. Note that low-calorie.

Five Kinds of Low-Calorie Food yufei General 1 17-05-2012 01:53 PM
Negative Calorie Food jago General Cooking 3 08-02-2007 04:46 AM
Low Calorie Salsa Duckie ® Recipes 25 01-10-2005 03:01 PM
Low Calorie KFC Coleslaw T & J Bartimus Recipes (moderated) 0 08-04-2005 01:42 PM
low calorie food jessica General Cooking 1 01-03-2005 05:07 PM