Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Boycott Montgomery Gentry: Troy Lee Gentry Murders Tame Bear

http://mensnewsdaily.com/2006/08/19/...r-named-cubby/

Essay by Robert Paul Reyes

Please boycott Montgomery Gentry

Troy Lee Gentry murdered a tame bear.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

Typical 'Country' low life.

wrote:

http://mensnewsdaily.com/2006/08/19/...r-named-cubby/

> Essay by Robert Paul Reyes
>
> Please boycott Montgomery Gentry
>
> Troy Lee Gentry murdered a tame bear.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

wrote:

http://mensnewsdaily.com/2006/08/19/...r-named-cubby/

> Essay by Robert Paul Reyes
>
> Please boycott Montgomery Gentry
>
> Troy Lee Gentry murdered a tame bear.

I read where he claims to have been misled by his "guide". He's not a
very good or observant hunter if he let himself get suckered into that.