Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Default karen...

Does Sylvia know about your infidelity with the cockatiel?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006, Goo wrote:

>Does Sylvia know about your infidelity with the cockatiel?

Who is Sylvia, Goo?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

****wit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying
pig-sodomizing Willie-Denson-blowing goober cracker, lied:

I didn't write it. You ****ed up the attributions.

>>Does Sylvia know about your infidelity with the cockatiel?

> Who is Sylvia, Leif?

None of your business, ****wit. Shut up and get back
to Willie Denson. He's hard for you again.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Leif Erikson wrote:
> ****wit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying
> pig-sodomizing Willie-Denson-blowing goober cracker, lied:
>
> > On Mon, 14 Aug 2006, Leif Erikson wrote:

> I didn't write it. You ****ed up the attributions.
>

> >>Does Sylvia know about your infidelity with the cockatiel?

> > Who is Sylvia, Leif?

> None of your business, ****wit. Shut up and get back
> to Willie Denson. He's hard for you again.

As long as dhorrible and Licecovered-Leefy display their insanity,
moshki will declare it. And decry it.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki wrote:
> Leif Erikson wrote:
>
>>****wit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying
>>pig-sodomizing Willie-Denson-blowing goober cracker, lied:
>>

>>>On Mon, 14 Aug 2006, Leif Erikson wrote:

>>I didn't write it. You ****ed up the attributions.

>>> Who is Sylvia, Leif?

>>None of your business, ****wit. Shut up and get back
>>to Willie Denson. He's hard for you again.

> moshki

**** off, twit.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> ****wit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying
> pig-sodomizing Willie-Denson-blowing goober cracker, lied:
>
> > On Mon, 14 Aug 2006, Leif Erikson wrote:

> I didn't write it. You ****ed up the attributions.

PEOPLE! Please take note!! Leif's new word is "attributions". Thank GOD
s/he/it is off "palliative".

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, Goo wrote:

>dh asked a dishonest though inept Goober:
>
>> On Mon, 14 Aug 2006, the inept Goober wrote:

>I didn't write it.

We don't know that Goo.

>You ****ed up the attributions.
>

>>>Does Sylvia know about your infidelity with the cockatiel?

>> Who is Sylvia, Goo?

>None of your business

If it's none of some people's business, then why did you
post anything about it in ngs where the whole world can
read about it, Goo?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

We do know it. You ****ed up the attributions. Someone else in the
thread wrote it. You ****ed up. You always **** up.

> >You ****ed up the attributions.

> >> Who is Sylvia, Leif?

> >None of your business

> If it's none of some people's business,

It's none of *your* business to ask me, ****wit. If you had been
paying attention, which you are incapable of doing, you'd know who
Sylvia is. Everyone else here does, and no one has had to ask me. You
stupid incompetent cracker.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Ronald 'More-More' Moshki wrote:
> > Leif Erikson wrote:
> >
> >>****wit David Harrison, *clueless* ignorant lying
> >>pig-sodomizing Willie-Denson-blowing goober cracker, lied:

> >>I didn't write it. You ****ed up the attributions.

> >>None of your business, ****wit. Shut up and get back
> >>to Willie Denson. He's hard for you again.

> > moshki

> **** off, twit.

Discuss, not hurl insults.

Debate quietly, not rave and rant.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki wrote:
> Leif Erikson wrote:
> > Ronald 'More-More' Moshki wrote:

> > > moshki

> > **** off, twit.

> Discuss, not hurl insults.

Go pound sand up your ass. Go pound more-more of it.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

On 17 Aug 2006 Goo wrote:

>dh pointed out:

>> >I didn't write it.

>> We don't know that, you poor stupid Goober.

>We do know it.

No.

>> >None of your business

>> If it's none of some people's business,

>It's none of *your* business to ask me

Sure it is. And also to see your stupid reaction to the question,
Goo.