Old 16-08-2006, 12:19 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

Default Question for Karen Winter, who used to post as 'rat' and nowposts as bleagh 'glorfindel'

chico chupacabra wrote:

Skanky, stoned 46 year-old bus rider, wrote:

How do I say this to you delicately?

You could start by learning that there's no E in masturbation,
dumbass.

Don't whiff off into a rant about spelling.

I didn't, moron. Learn to ****ing spell.

I referred to the human-assisted masterbation

Which you find acceptable when Karen does it to a bird, even if you
can't spell it. At 46, no less.

You have been corrected about my age

You're in your mid-40s and can't spell masturbation.

She can do it all day, though.

If you want to get technical about it, the bird sexually approached
her, so if there is any abuse, the bird was the abuser!!!

Now you're blaming the bird just like she did.

...she consented to let her hand be used

Exactly, and that makes her a pervert.

Old 16-08-2006, 12:29 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

Leif Erikson wrote:

chico chupacabra wrote:

Skanky, stoned 46 year-old bus rider, wrote:

How do I say this to you delicately?

You could start by learning that there's no E in masturbation,
dumbass.

Don't whiff off into a rant about spelling.

I didn't, moron. Learn to ****ing spell.

I referred to the human-assisted masterbation

Which you find acceptable when Karen does it to a bird, even if you
can't spell it. At 46, no less.

You have been corrected about my age

You're in your mid-40s and can't spell masturbation.

She can do it all day, though.

And night. That's why she's up at 3am. Remember, her popularity at
"Atmo" and "Skanky Town" was due to her being a total anything-goes
slut.

Old 16-08-2006, 12:34 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

chico chupacabra wrote:

Leif Erikson wrote:

chico chupacabra wrote:

Skanky, stoned 46 year-old bus rider, wrote:

How do I say this to you delicately?

You could start by learning that there's no E in masturbation,
dumbass.

Don't whiff off into a rant about spelling.

I didn't, moron. Learn to ****ing spell.

I referred to the human-assisted masterbation

Which you find acceptable when Karen does it to a bird, even if
you can't spell it. At 46, no less.

You have been corrected about my age

You're in your mid-40s and can't spell masturbation.

She can do it all day, though.

And night. That's why she's up at 3am. Remember, her popularity at
"Atmo" and "Skanky Town" was due to her being a total anything-goes
slut.

But apparently she has her limits. I don't think Karen will appreciate
Skanky's view of S&M.

http://tinyurl.com/r73cz

Old 16-08-2006, 01:38 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Default Question for Glorfindel

Eden wrote:
Derek wrote:

Glorfindel wrote:

We haven't attended Holy Faith for some time.

Not all that long a time - apparently you stopped attending in early
July.

That's correct.

In any case, we aren't there any longer, so you've
gotten what you wanted. If it makes you feel
better, I'm glad for you. I bear you no ill will.

I don't think we'll be attending any church for a
while at least.

snip
Old 16-08-2006, 06:24 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

Karen Winter, *INTOLERANT* bird-diddling schismatic,
whined:
Eden wrote:

Derek wrote:

Karen Winter, *INTOLERANT* bird-diddling schismatic, whined:

We haven't attended Holy Faith for some time.

Not all that long a time - apparently you stopped attending in early
July.

That's correct.

In any case, we aren't there any longer, so you've
gotten what you wanted.

What is it you think I wanted?

I don't think we'll be attending any church for a
while at least.

Your participation always was form over substance, anyway.

I suppose Sylvia could maybe find a local Norse pagan
coven or whatever-the-**** it is. Santa Fe is full of
that kind of new-agey phony shit.

Old 16-08-2006, 07:33 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

Default Question for Karen Winter, schismatic bird-diddling intolerantcarpet-muncher

Glorfindel wrote:

Eden wrote:

Derek wrote:

Glorfindel wrote:

We haven't attended Holy Faith for some time.

Not all that long a time - apparently you stopped attending in early
July.

That's correct.

So that isn't "some time". People usually use that
expression to mean rather a long time. It's been only
a bit over a month - not a long time as most people
measure time.

Your natural reaction is to exaggerate and lie. Why is
that?

In any case, we aren't there any longer, so you've
gotten what you wanted.

Again: what is it you think I wanted?

I don't think we'll be attending any church for a
while at least.

Why is it important to you to tell us that?
Old 16-08-2006, 05:32 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

Karen Winter, schismatic bird diddler, wrote:

Eden wrote:
Derek wrote:

Karen Winter, schismatic bird diddler, wrote:

We haven't attended Holy Faith for some time.

Not all that long a time - apparently you stopped attending in
early July.

That's correct.

In any case, we aren't there any longer

A little too much sound doctrine to crash your radical sectarian
predilections?

I don't think we'll be attending any church for a
while at least.

At least til you have a chance to do a little more homework and find a
dysfunctional parish where you and your FAS-defective sidekick can
cower behind the other radicals and throw your schism bombs at "fundies"
in the traditional (i.e., Christian) parishes where you feel so out of
place because they don't think your radical sect is all that congruent
with Christianity.
Old 16-08-2006, 10:26 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

chico chupacabra wrote:

Glorfindel wrote:

I don't think we'll be attending any church for a
while at least.

At least til you have a chance to do a little more homework and find a
dysfunctional parish where you and your FAS-defective sidekick can
cower behind the other radicals and throw your schism bombs at "fundies"
in the traditional (i.e., Christian) parishes where you feel so out of
place because they don't think your radical sect is all that congruent
with Christianity.

LOL! Other than your wildly partisan rhetoric -- yes. Right now,
I'm sick to death of the infighting going on in the Episcopal
church, and tired of dodging Derek's pointless harassment. It
makes it very difficult to focus one's mind on the reason one is
there -- to worship God. It looks as if the American church
may well split, and if so, I'll go with the Episcopalians, if
and when things settle down. I miss receiving the Sacrament every
week and participating in the liturgy, but this mess can't last
forever...I hope....

I have no interest in joining another denomination. I am, and
always will be, an Episcopalian. The Protestants don't have
valid sacraments or an apostolic priesthood, and the Romans have
*shudder* Pope Ratzinger.

Old 17-08-2006, 01:01 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

Default Question for Karen Winter, bird-diddling anglo catholicschismatic

wrote:

I don't think we'll be attending any church for a
while at least.

At least til you have a chance to do a little more homework and
find a dysfunctional parish where you and your FAS-defective
sidekick can cower behind the other radicals and throw your schism
bombs at "fundies" in the traditional (i.e., Christian) parishes
where you feel so out of place because they don't think your
radical sect is all that congruent with Christianity.

I'm sick to death of the infighting going on in the Episcopal
church,

Then why have you been such an active participant in it all these years,
you schismatic shitbag? YOU have been an active participant. YOU have
no grounds for objecting to the shit hitting the fan. YOU got exactly
what you want: homosexual unions, *** clergy, the whole mess of it.

and tired of dodging Derek

His undertaking is respectable and, from the gist of what I've
gleaned, greatly appreciated by those whose flocks you've invaded and
endangered.

It makes it very difficult to focus one's mind on the reason one is
there -- to worship God.

You never worshiped the one whose church you've sought to rend in half
with your radical beliefs and demands.

It looks as if the American church may well split,

Because you and your fellow radicals got what you wanted. You didn't
count on others taking issue with you and standing their ground.

and if so, I'll go with the Episcopalians

No, you'll go with the radicals and schismatics.

I have no interest in joining

A real church. You're shopping for more rabble-rousers whose interests
have nothing to do with Christianity and everything to do with
your queer notions of Political Correctness. You're a fraud.

Old 17-08-2006, 04:44 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

chico chupacabra

What denomination do you belong to? If you are
Episcopalian, then you know there are people of
good will and learning on both sides of the
issues. If you are not, why should those issues
concern you? Yes, I have strong opinions on some
of the issues, but I am tired of the fighting,
and I don't want to be involved in it any more
until the whole thing is settled one way or the
other. I want to focus on God.

snip
Old 17-08-2006, 05:13 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

Karen Winter wrote:

chico chupacabra

What denomination do you belong to?

I don't exactly care to make a public issue of my religious views. If
you go back and read through my old posts, you'll see that the only time
I discuss religion at all is when you bring it up.

If you are
Episcopalian, then you know there are people of
good will and learning on both sides of the
issues.

I know that you're not one of them. I've read your posts and observed
your contentious spirit regarding the division in your church. You've
admitted to being part of it for a long time. You've disrespectfully
likened your depraved cause to other more noble causes. You've been very
"in-your-face" about it in our discussions. You're not a person of good
will, Karen.

If you are not, why should those issues
concern you?

Because the issues transcend all of Christianity. Episcopal Christians
shouldn't fear the onslaught of radical change you schismatics have been
pushing. But it's not enough for you to screw up your own denomination
-- the radicals want to hijack other ones, too. You see it in PCUSA and
UMC. Those church bodies are almost as divided as yours is now, and I
hope they can deal with it more peaceably than people like you have in
yours.

Yes, I have strong opinions on some
of the issues,

Strong enough to cause all this division in the first place.

but I am tired of the fighting,

Hint: the traditionalists didn't go looking for one. YOU did.

and I don't want to be involved in it any more

Then why did you start it? Why did you get involved? Why are you on
written record with various groups on the side of radical change? You
made yourself part of the division. You've done nothing to heal it, only
to exacerbate it.

until the whole thing is settled one way or the
other. I want to focus on God.

IOW, you're too weary to start what you finished. Maybe you need to take
another look at yourself, your church, and the whole nature of the
controversy. I admit I'm on the outside of it. I can see from where I am
that it's not doing anyone any good, not even the radicals when they
"win," because it divides your church even further -- past the point of
no return.

You've been a very willing party to the alienation of simple Christians,
Karen -- people with a simple faith who only want to go to church to
worship their God. You say that's what you want, but you wouldn't allow
them the same comfort in their pews that you seek for yourself. They
weren't asking YOU to change. You were demanding THEY change. They
didn't go looking for fights. You brought it to them. When you brought
it to them, you brought it to the global fellowship of Anglicans. And
when you did that, you brought it to the wider body of believers.

Is it worth it, Karen? Is it worth telling people just a couple months
ago "don't let the door hit you on the way out" when traditionalists
said they couldn't support this travesty? Is it worth being chastised by
the African bishops yours have repeatedly alienated? Is it worth
watching congregations leave your fold? Is it worth the grief and
confusion you've caused little old ladies who wonder just what their
church really stands for anymore?

You got what you wanted. Go ahead and enjoy it. Nobody else is.
Old 17-08-2006, 05:48 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

correction

chico chupacabra wrote:

IOW, you're too weary to start what you finished.

Dang, chico is too weary to write tonight. It should read:

You're too weary to FINISH what you STARTED.
Old 17-08-2006, 05:56 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

chico chupacabra wrote:

correction

chico chupacabra wrote:

IOW, you're too weary to start what you finished.

Dang, chico is too weary to write tonight. It should read:

You're too weary to FINISH what you STARTED.

But she's just dumb enough to start what she can't
possibly finish.
Old 17-08-2006, 10:01 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan,alt.religion.christian.episcopal

Default Question for chico, supporter of animal diddling and mass murder

'The WTC, on this low-wind day, was likely not stressed more than
a third of the design allowable, which is roughly one-fifth of the yield
strength of the steel. Even with its strength halved, the steel could still
support two to three times the stresses imposed by a 650C fire.'
http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM...agar-0112.html

So what went wrong, 'chico'? Tell us how you think it happened.

WELL?