Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default why we should all turn vegetarian

"Beach Runner" > wrote in
message
ups.com...

> rick wrote:
> "Beach Runner" > wrote in

message
> ups.com...
>
> rick wrote:
> "Beach Runner" > wrote in

message
> oups.com...
>
> Arthur Brain wrote:
> nemo wrote:
> As part of a balanced, and varied diet, my beef will
> allow
> me
> to grow
> strong, while you vegans grow stunted, pale and pasty
> with
> poor
> eyesight and thin brittle bones.
>
> That's the first silly statement. Poor eyesight, pale, pasty,
> eyesight.
> That's absurd.
> =======================

I didn't write that fool. Your eyesight and comprehesion must be
bad...

> Your beef will increase cardio vascular disease,
> osteoperosis,
> cancer
> of the colon, lacks any fiber, is pumped full of
> hormones,many
> with
> antibitotics,
> and wasting much energy and especially water. Growing
> and
> rendering a
> cow
> uses enough water to float a battleship.
> ===============================
> Actually, NO to all your claims above fool.
>
> Tell us about all the wasted water especially. I'm anxious
> hear that particular ly from you...
>
> Sir, perhaps you might start to do the arithmetic.
> ================
> Idiot, you might first learn a thing or two...
>

> First you have
> all the water requirements to grow for 12 times as much
> produce
> as if people simply ate the produce.
> =============================
> "produce?" Fed to cattle? What a hoot!!! Show me any
> requirement to feed "produce" to beef cattle...
>
> Most of the corn grown in America is feed to cattle. Cattle is
> produce.
> ======================

Again, killer, show me any requirement to feed produce to
cattle...

http://wrrc.p2pays.org/p2rx/subsecti...TOKEN=71483890
> ========================

Which still does not represnet what yopu tried to impaly. That
most water used is used t=o produce meats. You can't fool...
BTW, your pair of jeans takes a 1000 gallons...

> [...]
> processing based on a study of Australian abattoirs."
>

> There are many places on the network this can be easily
> verified.
> Here's one of many URLs.
> http://www.cnr.berkeley.edu/classes/...es/hunger1.htm
> ====================
> Hype and propaganda, fool....
> Wanna know how I know? This little ly that keeps getting
> passed
> on and on by AR/vegan loons without any cite.
> "...50% of the water withdrawn every year in the US to
> irrigate
> crops fed to livestock and to wash away manure..."
> Here's a site that will expalin water withdrawals in the US
> you. It's written for school children, but you should be able
> follow along...
> http://ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/totpie95.html
>
> Total irragation, livestock, and aquaculture withdrawals are
> only
> about 36%.
> ==============================
> I see you couldn't bring yourself to read the facts, huh fool?

> Your knowledge of osteoporsis is clearly nil. You might
> choose
> to read
> the "Bone Density Diet" by Dr. George Kesller, foremost
> expert
> on
> Osteoporosis.
> Meat leaches calcium from the cells, and should be eaten
> sparingly if
> at all. There is no reason at all the eat meat.
>
> And of course, you made the claim that beef is somehow good
> for osteoporosis. I suggest you might want to read
> the Bone Density Diet, by Dr. George Kessler, the foremost
> expert on Osteoporosis. He provides all the equations.
>

> This ignored that suffering of factory manufactured
> cattle.
> ===================
> Why do you ignore the far more brutal, inhumane deaths that
> aniomals suffer in the factory-farming of your veggies,
> hypocrite?
>

> That's a silly argument. Of course there are collateral
> damages.
> But you only need to eat a fraction of the produce
> necessary.
> In any
> case, mechanized production of harvesting is not the same as
> taking
> animals and using them as products.
> ============================
> Really? Why not fool? Aren't they just as dead? Why does
> the
> method of their death matter so much to you? Why does the
> disposition of the bodies mean so much to you? Why is it that
> the far more brutal, inhumane deaths that animals experience
> in
> factory-farmed veggies mean nothing to you?
>
> First, the degree is far less. Secondly, all that collateral
> damage
> would
> occur with production for cattle, only far more. And then there

No fool, all that does not occur for all beef cattle. Too bad
for you that your blinders are on too tight, eh hypocrite? They
ALL do occur for the veggies your hop down to the supermarket for
though...
So now a 'degree' of death matters to you, huh? What degree is
less in your CDs? The brutality? The inhumane deaths? The
numbers? You're wrong on all counts killer. Again, why is it ok
to kill more animals and leave them to rot than to kill fewer and
eat them? Hypocrisy? Willful ignorance? Plain stupidity?

> Once again, you have failed to address the original error
> you
> posted,
> that somehow eating beef avoids osteoporosis. Beef does not
> contain anything but trace amounts of
> calcium, but large amounts of calcium are required to break
> it
> down.
> ==========================
> http://www.mercola.com/2002/feb/16/v...m_myths_05.htm
>
> Oh your kidding. Mercola? That quack? Next you'll quote Dr.
> Atkinson.
> Of course, you stuck Osteoporosis and Beef into google and you
> came up
> with Mercola. Big freaking deal.
>
> Do you know anything about how calcium is used in in the body?
> The
> effect of phosphoric acid and why it effects calcium levels?
> Just be
> honest.
> Do you understand the relationship of calcium to protein?
> ========================

Again, you have failed to prove that the elimination of meat does
any good. Too bad you can't read your own spew, fool...

> A quick google search will show some sites which support
> eating beef. It's pretty funny to see who supports it.
> =======================
> A quick search also does not say to avoid meat altogether...
>
> Who cares if people avoid meat altogether. That's not what I
> responded
> to. I responded to your statement that eating meat will avoid
> osteoporosis.
> =========================

I don't think I made such a claim fool... care to post it?
You're the only one that was talking about it, killer...

> Frankly, anyone that can't understand that eating food that
> requires
> 10 to 12 times more produce, drinks water it's entire life,
> and
> is
> ignorant
> and about the use of water in rendering, (which uses more
> water
> than
> the rest put together) lacks the basic understanding to
> engage
> in
> anything but emotional diatribes.
> ============================
> LOL The ignorance is all yours, fool. I've provided data,
> now
>
> What data? You provided a pointer to a quack.
> ========================

many many times fool. Just right here in this thread I provided
data that disproves your ignorant contentions. Learn to use your
computer, since you have already proven that you don't care how
mnay animals you kill. The fact remains, you know NOTHING about
water useages in the US. Apparently you can't read at a
grade-school level yet. Maybe it's your diet, eh killer?

> it's YOUR turn to back up some of your ignorant spews and lys.
> I'll wait... The only one here with nothing but emotional
> spew
> is you fool. You've yet to back up your lys and delusions.
>
> amazing....
> =========================

Yes, it is amazing that you have yet to prove any of the ignorant
claims you've made and that you are still here spewing your
nonsense...

> If you can offer some science, let me know. Till them,
> remain
> ignorant.
> Enjoy your heart disease. You might want to get a dexa scan
> and
> see where you really are. Frankly, meat isn't the main cause
> of
> the
> huge explosion of osteoporosis, it's drinking soda. But,
> I'm
> sure
> you didn't know that.
>
> Oh yes genius, enjoy eating your "aniomals"
> =============================
> LOL I rest my case, you have nothing, killer. Should I now
> submit all posts to you for spell-checking? At least maybe
> you'll be useful at something.
>
> The original discussion was on osteoporosis. The tremendous
> consumption of water. The third is your inability to discuss
> something without emotional displays.
> The first you have failed to prove your claims, and which I care

nothing about... The water claims you make have been disproven
and yet you still insist on making a fool of yourself. Again, it
must be your diet...