Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default when you're in the office supply cabinet, do you look for vegan pens?

Ages ago I read that Pilot pens were cruelty free so those were the
only ones I'd grab at the office, but sometimes they're not available
so I contacted Uni-ball (manfactuered by Mitsubishi Pencil Co., Ltd.)
to find out if their pens are cruelty free:

Uni-ball products are not tested on animals or contain animal
ingredients.
Thank you for e-mailing us and for your support of Sanford
products.Sanford Consumer Affairs