Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Default Where's everybody gone?

"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message ...

> Why do you keep snipping messages without noting where

> you're prating ... to spam ... too ****ing dense and obstinate

> > >very gullible and prone to accepting (and
> >>providing) anecdotes rather than science."

> gullible dolt.

>*anecdotal*, dummy.

>****wit here, ****wit.

'Americans have known, or suspected, for some time, that there
has been an organized assault by a group, against companies, and
practitioners, offering alternatives to the drugs/surgery paradigm.
That group calls itself the "quackbusters," and they are a scam.

North America has been going towards what are called "alternatives,"
in health and medicine, in a big way. More than half of the US health
dollar is currently being spent on this phenomena. With new billing
codes (ABC Codes) going into effect, allowing insurance and
Medicare to pay for "alternative" therapies, that percentage will, no
doubt, increase dramatically.
'Stephen Barrett MD, who the Pennsylvania licensing board officially
classifies as "Not in Good Standing," operates the dubious website
www.quackwatch.com out of his basement in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
http://www.quackpo****ch.org/Wiscons...e_these_so.htm

There will always be some idiots among us. Thanks for standing
up to be counted among them.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl wrote:
> "chico chupacabra" > wrote in message ...
>

>>Why do you keep snipping messages without noting where

>>you're prating ... to spam ... too ****ing dense and obstinate

>>gullible dolt.

>>*anecdotal*, dummy.

>>****wit here, ****wit.