Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

Default Cow Milk

http://www.notmilk.com

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

ah the propaganda.

i just don't drink milk any more because there's this funky asprin
taste and it gives me acid reflux and i'm sure it's not because i'm
lactose intolerant.
(i'm not.. i just don't like drinking a vomit shake of hormones and
chemicals)

Bawl wrote:
> http://www.notmilk.com

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan
TC TC is offline

quidam wrote:
> ah the propaganda.
>

> i just don't drink milk any more because there's this funky asprin
> taste and it gives me acid reflux and i'm sure it's not because i'm
> lactose intolerant.
> (i'm not.. i just don't like drinking a vomit shake of hormones and
> chemicals)
>
> Bawl wrote:
> > http://www.notmilk.com

What is presented today as milk in the supermarket is not really milk.
What comes out of the cow is milk. But when you high temperature
pasteurize it and honogenize it and separate it and re-constitute it to
a specified fat content with powdered milk solids, it is no longer real
milk. It is a processed dead concoction.

The really sad thing is that real milk (from real healthy cows, fed
real food) that isn't processed to death, is one of the healthiest
foods available to man.

TC

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

TC wrote:
> quidam wrote:
> > ah the propaganda.
> >

> > i just don't drink milk any more because there's this funky asprin
> > taste and it gives me acid reflux and i'm sure it's not because i'm
> > lactose intolerant.
> > (i'm not.. i just don't like drinking a vomit shake of hormones and
> > chemicals)
> >
> > Bawl wrote:
> > > http://www.notmilk.com

> What is presented today as milk in the supermarket is not really milk.
> What comes out of the cow is milk. But when you high temperature
> pasteurize it and honogenize it and separate it and re-constitute it to
> a specified fat content with powdered milk solids, it is no longer real
> milk. It is a processed dead concoction.
>
> The really sad thing is that real milk (from real healthy cows, fed
> real food) that isn't processed to death, is one of the healthiest
> foods available to man.

If you believe *that* then I have a bridge in Brooklyn you may be
interested in.

better go to http://www.notmilk.com and *this* time THOROUGHLY read the
info!!!

> TC

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan
TC TC is offline

Leif's Smarter Brother wrote:
> TC wrote:
> > quidam wrote:
> > > ah the propaganda.
> > >

> > > i just don't drink milk any more because there's this funky asprin
> > > taste and it gives me acid reflux and i'm sure it's not because i'm
> > > lactose intolerant.
> > > (i'm not.. i just don't like drinking a vomit shake of hormones and
> > > chemicals)

> > What is presented today as milk in the supermarket is not really milk.
> > What comes out of the cow is milk. But when you high temperature
> > pasteurize it and honogenize it and separate it and re-constitute it to
> > a specified fat content with powdered milk solids, it is no longer real
> > milk. It is a processed dead concoction.
> >
> > The really sad thing is that real milk (from real healthy cows, fed
> > real food) that isn't processed to death, is one of the healthiest
> > foods available to man.

> If you believe *that* then I have a bridge in Brooklyn you may be
> interested in.
>

> better go to http://www.notmilk.com and *this* time THOROUGHLY read the
> info!!!

I have read much better info than can be found at that vegan propanda
site.

TC

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

the same medical team in canada that discovers insulin relating to
diabetes,
has reasons to believe that cow's milk protein is the cause of
diabetes)

Bawl wrote:
> http://www.notmilk.com

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan
TC TC is offline

Nick Chan wrote:
> the same medical team in canada that discovers insulin relating to
> diabetes,
> has reasons to believe that cow's milk protein is the cause of
> diabetes)
>
> Bawl wrote:
> > http://www.notmilk.com

Real cow's milk protein or denatured overly processed ultra-high
temperature pasteurized cow's milk protein? There is a difference.

TC

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

TC wrote:
> Nick Chan wrote:
> > the same medical team in canada that discovers insulin relating to
> > diabetes,
> > has reasons to believe that cow's milk protein is the cause of
> > diabetes)
> >
> > Bawl wrote:
> > > http://www.notmilk.com

> Real cow's milk protein or denatured overly processed ultra-high
> temperature pasteurized cow's milk protein? There is a difference.
>
> TC

There was a documentary on T.V. about Uganda. The men in some tribes
like their women fat so several months before the wedding they go to
special huts to drink milk and get grossly fat. It works!

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan
TC TC is offline

scotty wrote:
> TC wrote:
> > Nick Chan wrote:
> > > the same medical team in canada that discovers insulin relating to
> > > diabetes,
> > > has reasons to believe that cow's milk protein is the cause of
> > > diabetes)

> > Real cow's milk protein or denatured overly processed ultra-high
> > temperature pasteurized cow's milk protein? There is a difference.
> >
> > TC

> There was a documentary on T.V. about Uganda. The men in some tribes
> like their women fat so several months before the wedding they go to
> special huts to drink milk and get grossly fat. It works!

That is just plain stupid.

TC

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

> That is just plain stupid.
>
> TC

Just as stupid as a PETA hater coming up with a phrase like "It is a
processed dead concoction. "

Pot: Meet Kettle.

Hypocrite.

PH.
Keeping it sane.

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

scotty wrote:
> TC wrote:
>> Nick Chan wrote:
>>> the same medical team in canada that discovers insulin relating to
>>> diabetes,
>>> has reasons to believe that cow's milk protein is the cause of
>>> diabetes)

>> Real cow's milk protein or denatured overly processed ultra-high
>> temperature pasteurized cow's milk protein? There is a difference.
>>
>> TC

> There was a documentary on T.V. about Uganda. The men in some tribes
> like their women fat so several months before the wedding they go to
> special huts to drink milk and get grossly fat. It works!

Hey, are these the guys that if the gals are not fat enough, they tie on
pillows to their butts to make them look big and round?\\

I saw a show some years back about a place in Africa that showed this.
Then the all danced around a fire, when to huts and got knocked up. But
only the big butt gals.

Rob
Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

TC wrote:
> scotty wrote:
>> TC wrote:

>>> Real cow's milk protein or denatured overly processed ultra-high
>>> temperature pasteurized cow's milk protein? There is a difference.
>>>
>>> TC

>> There was a documentary on T.V. about Uganda. The men in some tribes
>> like their women fat so several months before the wedding they go to
>> special huts to drink milk and get grossly fat. It works!

> That is just plain stupid.
>
> TC

Why is that stupid? I mean calf's get fat on the stuff, why not humans?

And remember the milk is as it comes out of the cows, not the skimmed
stuff we drink here. I understand the milk where there is a lot of
cream, and fat in the milk will put the pounds on you if you drink
enough of it.

Rob
Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

TC wrote:

> Real cow's milk protein or denatured overly processed ultra-high
> temperature pasteurized cow's milk protein? There is a difference.

Have there been any lab tests showing that pasteurized cow's milk
protein is inferior to raw cow's milk protein?

--
Ron

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan
TC TC is offline

Rob wrote:
> TC wrote:
> > scotty wrote:

> >> There was a documentary on T.V. about Uganda. The men in some tribes
> >> like their women fat so several months before the wedding they go to
> >> special huts to drink milk and get grossly fat. It works!

> > That is just plain stupid.
> >
> > TC
> >

> Why is that stupid? I mean calf's get fat on the stuff, why not humans?

Cattle get fat on grains. They grow on milk. There is a difference
between growing up and growing fat, moron.

> And remember the milk is as it comes out of the cows, not the skimmed
> stuff we drink here. I understand the milk where there is a lot of
> cream, and fat in the milk will put the pounds on you if you drink
> enough of it.
>
> Rob

The French eat copious amounts of fresh dairy including full fat milk
and cream and they have been shown to be thinner and healthier than the
Americans gorging themsleves on low fat foods including low fat milk.

TC

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan
TC TC is offline

Ron Peterson wrote:
> TC wrote:
>
> > Real cow's milk protein or denatured overly processed ultra-high
> > temperature pasteurized cow's milk protein? There is a difference.

> Have there been any lab tests showing that pasteurized cow's milk
> protein is inferior to raw cow's milk protein?
>
> --
> Ron

Thye've shown that high temp pasteurization denatures the protein by
causing them to get mis-formed or mis-shapen. HT pasteurized milk is a
dead food.

TC

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

TC wrote:
> Rob wrote:
>> TC wrote:

>>> That is just plain stupid.
>>>
>>> TC
>>>

>> Why is that stupid? I mean calf's get fat on the stuff, why not humans?

> Cattle get fat on grains. They grow on milk. There is a difference
> between growing up and growing fat, moron.

LOL! You remind me of a little child. Always needing to call someone a
name to make your point. It you sir who are a sad case indeed. I may or
may not be fully educated on the matter we spoke of above. I can get
smarter. However you will always be an no class jerk. No hope for no
class jerks.

>> And remember the milk is as it comes out of the cows, not the skimmed
>> stuff we drink here. I understand the milk where there is a lot of
>> cream, and fat in the milk will put the pounds on you if you drink
>> enough of it.
>>
>> Rob

> The French eat copious amounts of fresh dairy including full fat milk
> and cream and they have been shown to be thinner and healthier than the
> Americans gorging themsleves on low fat foods including low fat milk.
>
> TC

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

TC wrote:
> Ron Peterson wrote:
> > TC wrote:
> >
> > > Real cow's milk protein or denatured overly processed ultra-high
> > > temperature pasteurized cow's milk protein? There is a difference.

> > Have there been any lab tests showing that pasteurized cow's milk
> > protein is inferior to raw cow's milk protein?
> >
> > --
> > Ron

> Thye've shown that high temp pasteurization denatures the protein by
> causing them to get mis-formed or mis-shapen. HT pasteurized milk is a
> dead food.
>
> TC

Also pasteurization binds calcium to protein. This renders the calcium
unabsorpable to bone.

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

Nick Chan wrote:
> the same medical team in canada that discovers insulin relating to
> diabetes,
> has reasons to believe that cow's milk protein is the cause of
> diabetes)

I believe the protein is lactoalbumin. The protein doesn't directly
cause diabetes but the antibody created in response to the presence of
the cow milk protein also attacks the beta cells that produce insulin.
No beta cells; no insulin.

Canadians used to consume far less cow milk than Americans. We were
aware that *something* in cow milk caused diabetes and called diabetes
the "cow milk disease".

Dairy propaganda and government compliance with the dairy agneda have
dumbed down the population.

> Bawl wrote:
> > http://www.notmilk.com

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan
TC TC is offline

wrote:
> TC wrote:
> > Ron Peterson wrote:

> > > Have there been any lab tests showing that pasteurized cow's milk
> > > protein is inferior to raw cow's milk protein?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Ron

> > Thye've shown that high temp pasteurization denatures the protein by
> > causing them to get mis-formed or mis-shapen. HT pasteurized milk is a
> > dead food.
> >
> > TC

> Also pasteurization binds calcium to protein. This renders the calcium
> unabsorpable to bone.

Exactly. Thus making blanket statements about milk without specifying
whether they are talking about real milk from healthy well-fed cows
raised in clean wide open spaces or whether they are talking about the
dead burnt HT or UHT pasteurized milk from animals fed pelletized foods
and kept in dirty crowded pens, is pretty much useless.

And the silly thing is that these PETA idiots are so convinced of this
stupidity and in such crazy denial, that when you point out the
discrepancy in their beliefs about milk, all they do is keep bringing
up that stupid "notmilk" link. As if that site somehow legitimizes
their silly views by its very existence, because that site does not
address the difference between real raw milk and the dead stuff that is
being sold in the stores.

TC

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

TC wrote:
> wrote:
> > TC wrote:

> > > Thye've shown that high temp pasteurization denatures the protein by
> > > causing them to get mis-formed or mis-shapen. HT pasteurized milk is a
> > > dead food.
> > >
> > > TC

> > Also pasteurization binds calcium to protein. This renders the calcium
> > unabsorpable to bone.

> Exactly. Thus making blanket statements about milk without specifying
> whether they are talking about real milk from healthy well-fed cows
> raised in clean wide open spaces or whether they are talking about the
> dead burnt HT or UHT pasteurized milk from animals fed pelletized foods
> and kept in dirty crowded pens, is pretty much useless.

LOL!!!

Cow milk is inappropriate for human consumption on so MANY levels.

The ideal ratio of Mg to Ca for proper absorption to the bone is 1:2.
Green leafy veggies come closest to this ideal.
Cow milk isn't even close.

> And the silly thing is that these PETA idiots are so convinced of this
> stupidity and in such crazy denial, that when you point out the
> discrepancy in their beliefs about milk, all they do is keep bringing
> up that stupid "notmilk" link. As if that site somehow legitimizes
> their silly views by its very existence, because that site does not
> address the difference between real raw milk and the dead stuff that is
> being sold in the stores.

Raw milk and pasteurized, homogenized, milk both still contain hormones
that your cancer cells WILL take instruction from.

Both milks contain the proteins that cause asthma, diabetes,
congestion, etc.

Face it buddy, where in nature do you see any mammal wean it's young
from it's own milk and have it then spend a lifetime consuming the
lactation fluids of an ENTIRELY different specie?

better give
http://www.notmilk.com another look and THIS time read ALL
the information.

> TC

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan
TC TC is offline

Bawl wrote:
> TC wrote:
> > wrote:

> > > Also pasteurization binds calcium to protein. This renders the calcium
> > > unabsorpable to bone.

> > Exactly. Thus making blanket statements about milk without specifying
> > whether they are talking about real milk from healthy well-fed cows
> > raised in clean wide open spaces or whether they are talking about the
> > dead burnt HT or UHT pasteurized milk from animals fed pelletized foods
> > and kept in dirty crowded pens, is pretty much useless.

> LOL!!!
>
> Cow milk is inappropriate for human consumption on so MANY levels.

That is an opinion based on personal bias and nothing more.

> The ideal ratio of Mg to Ca for proper absorption to the bone is 1:2.
> Green leafy veggies come closest to this ideal.
> Cow milk isn't even close.

The calcium/osteoporosis problem is not in the absorption from foods.

> > And the silly thing is that these PETA idiots are so convinced of this
> > stupidity and in such crazy denial, that when you point out the
> > discrepancy in their beliefs about milk, all they do is keep bringing
> > up that stupid "notmilk" link. As if that site somehow legitimizes
> > their silly views by its very existence, because that site does not
> > address the difference between real raw milk and the dead stuff that is
> > being sold in the stores.

> Raw milk and pasteurized, homogenized, milk both still contain hormones
> that your cancer cells WILL take instruction from.

I specifically spoke about: "real milk from healthy well-fed cows
raised in clean wide open spaces". By well fed and properly reared, I
also mean without applying growth hormones and un-necessary medication.

> Both milks contain the proteins that cause asthma, diabetes,
> congestion, etc.

Wrong. And here is where you show your complete ignorance. Only when
the proteins and fats are malformed from over exposure to heat and
homogenization does it cause problems. Do you not read what is written?

> Face it buddy, where in nature do you see any mammal wean it's young
> from it's own milk and have it then spend a lifetime consuming the
> lactation fluids of an ENTIRELY different specie?

In humans. For tens or hundreds of thousands of years. Without medical
problems. On real raw whole milk from healthy well fed and properly
reared animals. Cows milk, goats milk, camel milk, etc. And not just
the raw milk but especially fermented milk products which are
exceedingly healthy, even healthier than raw milk.

> better give
http://www.notmilk.com another look and THIS time read ALL
> the information.

I did read that crap. And it has no basis in reality.

Here is some real information for you:

http://www.realmilk.com/why.html

http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyour...enization.html

http://www.westonaprice.org/transition/dairy.html

Stop wasting your time and mine with that animal-rights propaganda
nonsense from PETA et al.

TC

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

On 28 Aug 2006 11:17:53 -0700, Bawl wrote:

> Face it buddy, where in nature do you see any mammal wean it's young
> from it's own milk and have it then spend a lifetime consuming the
> lactation fluids of an ENTIRELY different specie?

According to this wikipedia source, European cats keep the lactase enzyme
as adults, just like some humans (especially Caucasians and some Africans).
In fact, many adult cats do drink milk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactose_intolerance
Many global cat breeds (Asian breeds in particular) share the mammalian
lactose sensitivity, unlike many European breeds that have a mutation
similar to the European human mutation.
Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

On 28 Aug 2006 11:41:27 -0700, TC wrote:

> also mean without applying growth hormones and un-necessary medication.

I gather that the controversial "recombinant Bovine Somatotropine" (rBST
hormone) is used in some US dairy farms to increase milk productivity, but
Canada, Japan, Australia, New Zealand and all 25 countries in the European
Union have prohibited the practice of injecting the hormone into cows.

http://www.american.edu/TED/milk.htm
http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/newssen...l/15271158.htm

Anyway, I should think that even in the US concerned consumers can choose
and buy organic milk, instead of "hormone" milk.

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

they are not just testing "real milk", they are testing processed milk,
mostly baby formula and other powdered form
currently running 2 decade long testing
baby A,B,C drinks soy,
baby X,Y,Z drinks cow's milk
well, its going to be another decade perhaps
why are they testing them, surely they have strong *theories* that
relates diabetes to cow's milk protein, pastuerized or not. are they
wannabes medical team? NOT! they discovered insulin to control
diabetes.

i saw that documentary many years ago, maybe 6 or 7 years ago.
im ready to be corrected, but they argue that, norwegians drink most
milk per capita. they have the highest diabetes rate
whereas Samoans drinks least milk, and least diabetes rate

but who are we, even scientist, or me or you to know what exactly
contains in some foods, and what are the long-term effect of it. are we
to know the long term effect of a food/medicine discovered today?

how do we determine what is good or what is bad? with all the pollution
nowadays, who knows. even organic stuff are somewhat contaminated in
some ways.

TC wrote:
> Nick Chan wrote:
> > the same medical team in canada that discovers insulin relating to
> > diabetes,
> > has reasons to believe that cow's milk protein is the cause of
> > diabetes)
> >
> > Bawl wrote:
> > > http://www.notmilk.com

> Real cow's milk protein or denatured overly processed ultra-high
> temperature pasteurized cow's milk protein? There is a difference.
>
> TC

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

TC wrote:
> The French eat copious amounts of fresh dairy including full fat milk
> and cream and they have been shown to be thinner and healthier than the
> Americans gorging themsleves on low fat foods including low fat milk.

When I was in France, I liked the milk, but I was the only adult who
drank it. They thought I was a kook! Only the kids, who didn't drink
wine, drank milk.

(I was having so much fun and burning up so many calories toting grapes
through the mud all day, I drank both and didn't worry about putting on
weight.)

The milk they drank in their cafe au lait at breakfast was somewhat
cooked. I think it was skimmed milk. In fact, I think all the milk was
skimmed. It certainly wasn't homogenized.

Their cream is very different from ours: fresher, very slightly soured
(which gives it body), and without additives. They use it mainly for
sauces and desserts, but in moderation.

All our milk was local, and the cows grazed in pastures, I think. (It
was a long time ago, and I don't remember whether anybody actually told
me so.)

They do eat cheese, but not all that much. In fact, I got the
impression that they ate less than I did (when at home in America), but
they appreciated it much more.

At a typical meal, the people I was with might have a smidgen of Brie or
Camembert (sometimes with butter) on a piece of bread during the meal
(usually with the soup course), and perhaps a very small amount of hard
cheese with a piece of fruit at the end of the meal. (No between-meal
snacks.)

And the older people ate much less cheese (if any) than the younger,
more active ones. A local centenarian lady was living entirely on bread
and grapes, temporarily.

These are observations from living in the countryside on a wine-growing
chateau near Bordeaux in 1973. We didn't have any processed French
cheeses at all, though I know they exist. The most popular hard cheese
was "croute rouge", which I think means Gouda, imported from Holland.
(It wasn't as soft and fatty as the Gouda I find in American
supermarkets nowadays.)

Corrections cordially invited!

--
Marshall Price of Miami
Known to Yahoo as d021317c
Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

Rob wrote:
> I saw a show some years back about a place in Africa that showed this.
> Then the all danced around a fire, when to huts and got knocked up. But
> only the big butt gals.

That's not steatopygia; that's calipygia! ;-)

--
Marshall Price of Miami
Known to Yahoo as d021317c
Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan
TC TC is offline

Marshall Price wrote:
> TC wrote:
> > The French eat copious amounts of fresh dairy including full fat milk
> > and cream and they have been shown to be thinner and healthier than the
> > Americans gorging themsleves on low fat foods including low fat milk.

> When I was in France, I liked the milk, but I was the only adult who
> drank it. They thought I was a kook! Only the kids, who didn't drink
> wine, drank milk.
>
> (I was having so much fun and burning up so many calories toting grapes
> through the mud all day, I drank both and didn't worry about putting on
> weight.)
>
> The milk they drank in their cafe au lait at breakfast was somewhat
> cooked. I think it was skimmed milk. In fact, I think all the milk was
> skimmed. It certainly wasn't homogenized.
>
> Their cream is very different from ours: fresher, very slightly soured
> (which gives it body), and without additives. They use it mainly for
> sauces and desserts, but in moderation.
>
> All our milk was local, and the cows grazed in pastures, I think. (It
> was a long time ago, and I don't remember whether anybody actually told
> me so.)
>
> They do eat cheese, but not all that much. In fact, I got the
> impression that they ate less than I did (when at home in America), but
> they appreciated it much more.
>
> At a typical meal, the people I was with might have a smidgen of Brie or
> Camembert (sometimes with butter) on a piece of bread during the meal
> (usually with the soup course), and perhaps a very small amount of hard
> cheese with a piece of fruit at the end of the meal. (No between-meal
> snacks.)
>
> And the older people ate much less cheese (if any) than the younger,
> more active ones. A local centenarian lady was living entirely on bread
> and grapes, temporarily.
>
> These are observations from living in the countryside on a wine-growing
> chateau near Bordeaux in 1973. We didn't have any processed French
> cheeses at all, though I know they exist. The most popular hard cheese
> was "croute rouge", which I think means Gouda, imported from Holland.
> (It wasn't as soft and fatty as the Gouda I find in American
> supermarkets nowadays.)
>
> Corrections cordially invited!
>
> --
> Marshall Price of Miami
> Known to Yahoo as d021317c

They use full fat fresh raw and often soured milks and creams in their
cooking. ie sauces, soups, etc.

TC

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

TC wrote:
> Bawl wrote:
> > TC wrote:

> > > Exactly. Thus making blanket statements about milk without specifying
> > > whether they are talking about real milk from healthy well-fed cows
> > > raised in clean wide open spaces or whether they are talking about the
> > > dead burnt HT or UHT pasteurized milk from animals fed pelletized foods
> > > and kept in dirty crowded pens, is pretty much useless.

> > LOL!!!
> >
> > Cow milk is inappropriate for human consumption on so MANY levels.

> That is an opinion based on personal bias and nothing more.
>

> > The ideal ratio of Mg to Ca for proper absorption to the bone is 1:2.
> > Green leafy veggies come closest to this ideal.
> > Cow milk isn't even close.

> The calcium/osteoporosis problem is not in the absorption from foods.
>

> > > And the silly thing is that these PETA idiots are so convinced of this
> > > stupidity and in such crazy denial, that when you point out the
> > > discrepancy in their beliefs about milk, all they do is keep bringing
> > > up that stupid "notmilk" link. As if that site somehow legitimizes
> > > their silly views by its very existence, because that site does not
> > > address the difference between real raw milk and the dead stuff that is
> > > being sold in the stores.

> > Raw milk and pasteurized, homogenized, milk both still contain hormones
> > that your cancer cells WILL take instruction from.

> I specifically spoke about: "real milk from healthy well-fed cows
> raised in clean wide open spaces". By well fed and properly reared, I
> also mean without applying growth hormones and un-necessary medication.
>

> > Both milks contain the proteins that cause asthma, diabetes,
> > congestion, etc.

> Wrong.

Right, not wrong.

And here is where you show your complete ignorance. Only when
> the proteins and fats are malformed from over exposure to heat and
> homogenization does it cause problems. Do you not read what is written?

Incorrect. Any milk will introduce intact hormones and proteins into
the bloodstream causing trouble. I do agree that homogenization will
introduce more because of the encapsulation of proteins by the
shattered fats.

> > Face it buddy, where in nature do you see any mammal wean it's young
> > from it's own milk and have it then spend a lifetime consuming the
> > lactation fluids of an ENTIRELY different specie?

> In humans. For tens or hundreds of thousands of years. Without medical
> problems. On real raw whole milk from healthy well fed and properly
> reared animals. Cows milk, goats milk, camel milk, etc. And not just
> the raw milk but especially fermented milk products which are
> exceedingly healthy, even healthier than raw milk.

Did you know that in the Middle Ages in Europe the cow only weighed 400
lbs?

How much milk do you think it produced?

> > better give
http://www.notmilk.com another look and THIS time read ALL
> > the information.

> I did read that crap. And it has no basis in reality.

You wish.......

> Here is some real information for you:
>
> http://www.realmilk.com/why.html
>
> http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyour...enization.html
>
> http://www.westonaprice.org/transition/dairy.html
>
> Stop wasting your time and mine with that animal-rights propaganda
> nonsense from PETA et al.
>
> TC

You true agenda is showing. You are a dairy industry shill.

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan
TC TC is offline

wrote:

> > > LOL!!!
> > >
> > > Cow milk is inappropriate for human consumption on so MANY levels.

> > That is an opinion based on personal bias and nothing more.
> >

> > > The ideal ratio of Mg to Ca for proper absorption to the bone is 1:2.
> > > Green leafy veggies come closest to this ideal.
> > > Cow milk isn't even close.

> > The calcium/osteoporosis problem is not in the absorption from foods.

> > > Raw milk and pasteurized, homogenized, milk both still contain hormones
> > > that your cancer cells WILL take instruction from.

> > I specifically spoke about: "real milk from healthy well-fed cows
> > raised in clean wide open spaces". By well fed and properly reared, I
> > also mean without applying growth hormones and un-necessary medication.
> >

> > > Both milks contain the proteins that cause asthma, diabetes,
> > > congestion, etc.

> > Wrong.

> Right, not wrong.
>

> And here is where you show your complete ignorance. Only when
> > the proteins and fats are malformed from over exposure to heat and
> > homogenization does it cause problems. Do you not read what is written?
> >

> Incorrect. Any milk will introduce intact hormones and proteins into
> the bloodstream causing trouble. I do agree that homogenization will
> introduce more because of the encapsulation of proteins by the
> shattered fats.

Of course, you show me no unbiased science to back your assertion.

> > > Face it buddy, where in nature do you see any mammal wean it's young
> > > from it's own milk and have it then spend a lifetime consuming the
> > > lactation fluids of an ENTIRELY different specie?

> > In humans. For tens or hundreds of thousands of years. Without medical
> > problems. On real raw whole milk from healthy well fed and properly
> > reared animals. Cows milk, goats milk, camel milk, etc. And not just
> > the raw milk but especially fermented milk products which are
> > exceedingly healthy, even healthier than raw milk.

> Did you know that in the Middle Ages in Europe the cow only weighed 400
> lbs?
>
> How much milk do you think it produced?

Probably a bit more than a goat.

> > > better give
http://www.notmilk.com another look and THIS time read ALL
> > > the information.

> > I did read that crap. And it has no basis in reality.

> You wish.......

I know.....

> > Here is some real information for you:
> >
> > http://www.realmilk.com/why.html
> >
> > http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyour...enization.html
> >
> > http://www.westonaprice.org/transition/dairy.html
> >
> > Stop wasting your time and mine with that animal-rights propaganda
> > nonsense from PETA et al.
> >
> > TC

> You true agenda is showing. You are a dairy industry shill.

Actually I oppose the dairy industry because what they produce is no
longer milk. It is an overly processed dead food. I support the use and
access to raw milk, which the industry finds too bothersome to produce.
It is easier to process all milk, kill it as a food and have a product
that sits on the shelf for weeks regardless of how healthy the original
fresh product is.

TC

Posted to alt.food.vegan

wrote:
> [...]

> lactation fluids of an ENTIRELY different specie?
>

> In humans. For tens or hundreds of thousands of years. Without

medical
> problems. On real raw whole milk from healthy well fed and properly
> reared animals. Cows milk, goats milk, camel milk, etc. And not just
> the raw milk but especially fermented milk products which are
> exceedingly healthy, even healthier than raw milk.
>

> Did you know that in the Middle Ages in Europe the cow only weighed

400
> lbs?
>
> How much milk do you think it produced?

Probably a bit more than a goat.

> better give
http://www.notmilk.com another look and THIS time read
ALL
> the information.
>
> I did read that crap. And it has no basis in reality.

I know.....

> Here is some real information for you:
>
> http://www.realmilk.com/why.html
>
> http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyour...enization.html
>
> http://www.westonaprice.org/transition/dairy.html
>
> Stop wasting your time and mine with that animal-rights propaganda
> nonsense from PETA et al.
>
> TC
>

> You true agenda is showing. You are a dairy industry shill.

Actually I oppose the dairy industry because what they produce is no
longer milk. It is an overly processed dead food. I support the use
and
access to raw milk, which the industry finds too bothersome to
produce.
It is easier to process all milk, kill it as a food and have a product
that sits on the shelf for weeks regardless of how healthy the
original
fresh product is.

TC
Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws & http://AnimalBlog.org
Posted to alt.food.vegan

wrote:
> [...]

> lactation fluids of an ENTIRELY different specie?
>

> In humans. For tens or hundreds of thousands of years. Without

medical
> problems. On real raw whole milk from healthy well fed and properly
> reared animals. Cows milk, goats milk, camel milk, etc. And not just
> the raw milk but especially fermented milk products which are
> exceedingly healthy, even healthier than raw milk.
>

> Did you know that in the Middle Ages in Europe the cow only weighed

400
> lbs?
>
> How much milk do you think it produced?

Probably a bit more than a goat.

> better give
http://www.notmilk.com another look and THIS time read
ALL
> the information.
>
> I did read that crap. And it has no basis in reality.

I know.....

> Here is some real information for you:
>
> http://www.realmilk.com/why.html
>
> http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyour...enization.html
>
> http://www.westonaprice.org/transition/dairy.html
>
> Stop wasting your time and mine with that animal-rights propaganda
> nonsense from PETA et al.
>
> TC
>

> You true agenda is showing. You are a dairy industry shill.

Actually I oppose the dairy industry because what they produce is no
longer milk. It is an overly processed dead food. I support the use
and
access to raw milk, which the industry finds too bothersome to
produce.
It is easier to process all milk, kill it as a food and have a product
that sits on the shelf for weeks regardless of how healthy the
original
fresh product is.

TC
Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws & http://AnimalBlog.org
Posted to alt.food.vegan

wrote:
> [...]

> lactation fluids of an ENTIRELY different specie?
>

> In humans. For tens or hundreds of thousands of years. Without

medical
> problems. On real raw whole milk from healthy well fed and properly
> reared animals. Cows milk, goats milk, camel milk, etc. And not just
> the raw milk but especially fermented milk products which are
> exceedingly healthy, even healthier than raw milk.
>

> Did you know that in the Middle Ages in Europe the cow only weighed

400
> lbs?
>
> How much milk do you think it produced?

Probably a bit more than a goat.

> better give
http://www.notmilk.com another look and THIS time read
ALL
> the information.
>
> I did read that crap. And it has no basis in reality.

I know.....

> Here is some real information for you:
>
> http://www.realmilk.com/why.html
>
> http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyour...enization.html
>
> http://www.westonaprice.org/transition/dairy.html
>
> Stop wasting your time and mine with that animal-rights propaganda
> nonsense from PETA et al.
>
> TC
>

> You true agenda is showing. You are a dairy industry shill.

Actually I oppose the dairy industry because what they produce is no
longer milk. It is an overly processed dead food. I support the use
and
access to raw milk, which the industry finds too bothersome to
produce.
It is easier to process all milk, kill it as a food and have a product
that sits on the shelf for weeks regardless of how healthy the
original
fresh product is.

TC
Sent via http://Pets-99.com , http://AnimalForum.ws & http://AnimalBlog.org
Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

Hey TC, why the **** do you keep writing here if you hate us? I mean really,
do you have nothing better to do. Of course you'll respond with something
that will hardley address what I am talking about, but really, are you that
lame?
oups.com...

wrote:

>> > That is an opinion based on personal bias and nothing more.

>> > The calcium/osteoporosis problem is not in the absorption from foods.

>> > I specifically spoke about: "real milk from healthy well-fed cows
>> > raised in clean wide open spaces". By well fed and properly reared, I
>> > also mean without applying growth hormones and un-necessary medication.

>> > Wrong.

>> Right, not wrong.
>>

>> And here is where you show your complete ignorance. Only when
>> > the proteins and fats are malformed from over exposure to heat and
>> > homogenization does it cause problems. Do you not read what is written?
>> >

>> Incorrect. Any milk will introduce intact hormones and proteins into
>> the bloodstream causing trouble. I do agree that homogenization will
>> introduce more because of the encapsulation of proteins by the
>> shattered fats.

> Of course, you show me no unbiased science to back your assertion.

>> > In humans. For tens or hundreds of thousands of years. Without medical
>> > problems. On real raw whole milk from healthy well fed and properly
>> > reared animals. Cows milk, goats milk, camel milk, etc. And not just
>> > the raw milk but especially fermented milk products which are
>> > exceedingly healthy, even healthier than raw milk.

>> Did you know that in the Middle Ages in Europe the cow only weighed 400
>> lbs?
>>
>> How much milk do you think it produced?

> Probably a bit more than a goat.

http://www.notmilk.com another look and THIS time read

>> > I did read that crap. And it has no basis in reality.

>> You wish.......

> I know.....
>

>> > Here is some real information for you:
>> >
>> > http://www.realmilk.com/why.html
>> >
>> > http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyour...enization.html
>> >
>> > http://www.westonaprice.org/transition/dairy.html
>> >
>> > Stop wasting your time and mine with that animal-rights propaganda
>> > nonsense from PETA et al.
>> >
>> > TC

>> You true agenda is showing. You are a dairy industry shill.

> Actually I oppose the dairy industry because what they produce is no
> longer milk. It is an overly processed dead food. I support the use and
> access to raw milk, which the industry finds too bothersome to produce.
> It is easier to process all milk, kill it as a food and have a product
> that sits on the shelf for weeks regardless of how healthy the original
> fresh product is.
>
> TC

Posted to sci.agriculture,sci.med.nutrition,alt.food.vegan

"Anonymous" > wrote in message
> Hey TC, why the **** do you keep writing here if you hate us? I mean
> really, do you have nothing better to do. Of course you'll respond with
> something that will hardley address what I am talking about, but really,
> are you that lame?

Today I saw a young man with a baby in all it's paraphanalia, several
hundred dollars' worth on wheels, sitting beside a guy in a coffee shop. He
looked furtively around, took a packet of powdered dairy and mixed it with
some water and shook it up and put it in the baby's bottle. Probably a
4-month old baby drinking that crap! That's got to be even worse than the
homogenized stuff.
Dee