Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default hell's kitchen

Message board for Hell's Kitchen. Requires no signing up. Everyone on
the show is an animal killer.

http://fox59.trb.com/entertainment/f...x in-home-nav

Posted to alt.food.vegan

um so?

you win a bozo button.

t.racer wrote:
> Message board for Hell's Kitchen. Requires no signing up. Everyone on
> the show is an animal killer.
>
> http://fox59.trb.com/entertainment/f...x in-home-nav

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"t.racer" > wrote in message
> Message board for Hell's Kitchen. Requires no signing up. Everyone on
> the show is an animal killer.
>
> http://fox59.trb.com/entertainment/f...x in-home-nav

Gordon Ramsay's offensive behaviour in the kitchen isn't the norm in the real
catering world. I don't like him, and I don't like the way he forced/conditioned his
young children to accept his animal abuse.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

I agree with you. Did you see the episode where he insulted an
annoying woman's boobs so she flipped over his hot plates? Now, that
was hilarious. If only that woman realized that eating tortured
animals is just as bad as bullying the workers and insulting the
customers.

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 20:55:17 +0100, "William" >
wrote:

>"t.racer" > wrote in message
>> Message board for Hell's Kitchen. Requires no signing up. Everyone on
>> the show is an animal killer.
>>
>> http://fox59.trb.com/entertainment/f...x in-home-nav
>>

>Gordon Ramsay's offensive behaviour in the kitchen isn't the norm in the real
>catering world. I don't like him, and I don't like the way he forced/conditioned his
>young children to accept his animal abuse.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"t.racer" > wrote in message
>I agree with you. Did you see the episode where he insulted an
> annoying woman's boobs so she flipped over his hot plates? Now, that
> was hilarious.

No. I can't remember seeing anyone have a go back at him, apart from maybe Edwina
Curry MP. In the real catering world Ramsay is seen as a flapper because he spends
too much time and emotional effort on being confrontational rather than getting the
food out.

If only that woman realized that eating tortured
> animals is just as bad as bullying the workers and insulting the
> customers.

It's much worse. People can leave or refuse to pay.

> On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 20:55:17 +0100, "William" >
> wrote:
>

>>"t.racer" > wrote in message
>>> Message board for Hell's Kitchen. Requires no signing up. Everyone on
>>> the show is an animal killer.
>>>
>>> http://fox59.trb.com/entertainment/f...x in-home-nav
>>>

>>Gordon Ramsay's offensive behaviour in the kitchen isn't the norm in the real
>>catering world. I don't like him, and I don't like the way he forced/conditioned
>>his
>>young children to accept his animal abuse.

Hell's Kitchen 08/25/09 jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 44 30-08-2009 02:56 AM
Hell's Kitchen lianzhaowei888 General Cooking 2 01-06-2008 05:26 AM
Hell's Kitchen Davlo General Cooking 16 22-06-2007 09:12 PM
OT - Hell's Kitchen Syssi General Cooking 5 26-08-2006 09:28 PM
What is Hell's Kitchen about? notbob General Cooking 16 11-07-2006 11:56 PM