FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   hell's kitchen (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/97427-hells-kitchen.html)

t.racer 29-07-2006 06:14 PM

hell's kitchen

Message board for Hell's Kitchen. Requires no signing up. Everyone on
the show is an animal killer.

http://fox59.trb.com/entertainment/f...x in-home-nav

quidam 29-07-2006 06:33 PM

hell's kitchen

um so?

you win a bozo button.

William[_2_] 29-07-2006 08:55 PM

hell's kitchen

"t.racer" > wrote in message
> Message board for Hell's Kitchen. Requires no signing up. Everyone on
> the show is an animal killer.
>
> http://fox59.trb.com/entertainment/f...x in-home-nav

Gordon Ramsay's offensive behaviour in the kitchen isn't the norm in the real
catering world. I don't like him, and I don't like the way he forced/conditioned his
young children to accept his animal abuse.

t.racer 29-07-2006 09:55 PM

hell's kitchen

I agree with you. Did you see the episode where he insulted an
annoying woman's boobs so she flipped over his hot plates? Now, that
was hilarious. If only that woman realized that eating tortured
animals is just as bad as bullying the workers and insulting the
customers.

William[_2_] 29-07-2006 10:14 PM

hell's kitchen

"t.racer" > wrote in message
>I agree with you. Did you see the episode where he insulted an
> annoying woman's boobs so she flipped over his hot plates? Now, that
> was hilarious.

No. I can't remember seeing anyone have a go back at him, apart from maybe Edwina
Curry MP. In the real catering world Ramsay is seen as a flapper because he spends
too much time and emotional effort on being confrontational rather than getting the
food out.

If only that woman realized that eating tortured
> animals is just as bad as bullying the workers and insulting the
> customers.

It's much worse. People can leave or refuse to pay.