Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Default Where's everybody gone?

"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message ...
> pearl wrote:
>
> > "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...

> > > No, they are not. The hijackers all died in the
> > > crashes. Some plotters may be alive, but the hijackers
> > > are all dead. No one survived the crashes.

> > Some of the people named as hijackers are still alive.

> Certain names are very common in various parts of the world, but that
> doesn't mean the hijackers are alive and well. They're all dead.

And "fire brought down the WTC".

"Ineptitude, confusion and perhaps ... deception. INCORRECT
TESTIMONY ... REPEATED MIS-STATEMENTS ... ALL OF
THE AFTER ACTION REPORTS .... ADVANCED AN ACCOUNT
OF 9/11 THAT WAS UNTRUE. ... WEREN'T FORTHCOMING
WITH INFORMATION ... DIDN'T TELL THE TRUTH ... THE
FACT THAT THEY WOULD CONTINUE AND PERPETUATE
THE LIE SUGGESTS THAT WE NEED A FULL INVESTIGATION
OF WHAT IS GOING ON .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahv3VdknyZ4

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl wrote:

>>>Some of the people named as hijackers are still alive.

>>Certain names are very common in various parts of the world, but that
>>doesn't mean the hijackers are alive and well. They're all dead.

> And "fire brought down the WTC".

Gravity did; the fire only weakened the steel, dumbass.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

> >>Certain names are very common in various parts of the world, but that
> >>doesn't mean the hijackers are alive and well. They're all dead.

> > And "fire brought down the WTC".

> Gravity did; the fire only weakened the steel, dumbass.

'The WTC, on this low-wind day, was likely not stressed more than
a third of the design allowable, which is roughly one-fifth of the yield
strength of the steel. Even with its strength halved, the steel could still
support two to three times the stresses imposed by a 650°C fire.'
http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM...agar-0112.html

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

On 8/19/2006 3:44 PM, pearl wrote:
> [...]

The hijackers are all dead.

>>> And "fire brought down the WTC".

>> Gravity did; the fire only weakened the steel, dumbass.

> 'The WTC, on this low-wind day, was likely not stressed more than
> a third of the design allowable, which is roughly one-fifth of the yield
> strength of the steel. Even with its strength halved, the steel could still
> support two to three times the stresses imposed by a 650°C fire.'
> http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM...agar-0112.html

LOL! Very humorous to see a foot-rubbing prostitute trying to pass
herself off as a structural engineer.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

On 12/29/17 12:55 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> On 8/19/2006 3:44 PM, pearl wrote:

> The hijackers are all dead.

>>> Gravity did; the fire only weakened the steel, dumbass.

>> 'The WTC, on this low-wind day, was likely not stressed more than
>> a third of the design allowable, which is roughly one-fifth of the yield
>> strength of the steel. Even with its strength halved, the steel could
>> still
>> support two to three times the stresses imposed by a 650°C fire.'
>> http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM...agar-0112.html

> LOL!Â* Very humorous to see a foot-rubbing prostitute trying to pass
> herself off as a structural engineer.

very humorous to see a pet food cow genius trying to pass himself off as
a structural engineer.