Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Default Where's everybody gone?

lesley tried to spin:

>> It was quite amusing that she confided to you that the airplanes were
>> trying to keep her and her secret information down

> Well.. if it was said

I have no reason to not believe Derek's account of the conversation:
She honestly believes she's been targetted for chemtrailing
to dope her up and keep her quiet about things. She's
certifiable.
Derk Nash: http://snipurl.com/6yln

> .. it was said in jest..

Just like your wild-assed claims about curing your sister via foot massage:
The crap and lies you peddle are just that, Lieslie: crap
and lies. But even the tallest story ever told concerning
the claims of reflexology pale into insignificance when
we look at yours and how you FULLY cured your
sister from irreversible brain damage. Haw haw haw.

Why don't you just give it all up, you silly bitch? No one
believes you. You're finished. Take your snake oils,
crystals and quackery, and stick to conning the gullible
public instead. I'm sure there's someone out there in a
great deal of pain who'll gladly pay anything for just a
hope of some relief. They're the one's evil bitches like
you and Hulda should be targetting. You're a leech on
those crippled with pain and will egotistically persuade
them away from genuine pain relief just so you can
continue playing little Miss Healing Hands. What a fraud.
Derek Nash, 2003-06-11
http://tinyurl.com/mk8q

>> by spraying
>> "chemtrails" over her leaning house. Even more amusing, she's posted
>> pics of contrails

> 'What's the difference between a jet contrail and a chemtrail?

The difference is whether one is mentally sound or mentally ill. The
latter will be irrational and afraid that it's trying to keep her "doped
up and quiet about things," as Derek said you claimed.

> Chemtrails:
> http://www.iol.ie/~creature/chemfilth.html

Those are contrails, you stupid slut. The reason there are so many more
than when you were a child has to do with the number of flights today.

>> on her website (I must use that word very loosely; her
>> HTML coding is quite horrible).

> I use Netscape 4.6. It's pretty basic, but quite adequate.

You cannot blame Netscape/Mozilla for your amateurish abuse of their
product. That's your own failure, not theirs.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

the foot-rubbing skag of Ireland wrote:

> <..>

> Twisterrrrr.

That's a server name, dummy.

> "To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if

Why the "if"?

> it is contrary to an animals' instinct

Tell us when it IS consistent with "an animals' [sic] instinct" to ****
a human.

> and requires conditioning

When do animals naturally desire to mate outside their own species?

> or abuse,

What else do you call it when a human "entices" an animal for sex?

> I _strongly_ condemn it."

Your condemnation is feeble because you've given so many qualifications
to the issue. You have yet to categorically state that it's always wrong
for humans to **** animals. Why haven't you? Karen's not here to mind
you now so you don't have to worry about offending her predilections in
this area.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message
> [...]

cut

I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
lying criminals.

cut

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Billy Blight wrote:

> cut
>
> I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
> lying criminals.

lesley's ex-husband was a skinhead, and he was telling
the truth about lesley's apparent participation in the
depraved skinhead subculture.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Billy Blight continued his pathetic defense of a known airhead:

> cut
>
> I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
> lying criminals.

What did he have to gain by saying that she participated in his culture?
Moreover, what bond would he have had with her if she didn't identify in
some way with his skinhead worldview?

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message
> Billy Blight wrote:
>
> <...>
>> Derek, thank you for your email but it wasn't necessary. I'm a bit surprised to
>> know you actually went along with these guys and got all aggressive though.

> Why should you be surprised? The guy is an insufferable prick.

He seems OK to me if you can manage to stay on his good side.

>> OK, I've read those posts but you haven't told me why you attacked her.

> Because she's a friggin' moron and he came to his senses about the little green
> men, the claims that foot massages cure people of dread disease (and brain
> injury!), etc.
>
>> And yes, you regret it and blame yourself. Too late!

> He's wrong to now regret pointing out her serious mental defects. Why is it too
> late to make amends, rightly or (in this case) wrongly, if one believes one has
> offended or wronged another?
>
>> Do you argue with everyone

> He DOES!
>
>> that

> Everyone "WHO," not "that."
>
>> disagrees with you?

> He DOES! He's the most argumentative shit in these groups.
>
>> You knew she was a vegan.

> She's not a vegan.
>
>> She's on your side, so why weren't you on her side!!

> So we have yet another instance in which "the side" is deemed more important than
> "the truth."

That's not what I meant.

Derek had it right when he called her a
> goofy bitch or whatever it was he said,

No, he regrets his baseless attack on her. He admitted to me that he lied about her
for no reason. So what's yours, or don't you have one either.

and he'd be correct in calling
> you one, too.

He hasn't attacked me. Indeed, he's spent a lot of his time writing to me at some
considerable length with some sound advice I really appreciate.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Billy Blight wrote:

>> cut
>>
>> I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
>> lying criminals.

> lesley's ex-husband was a skinhead, and he was telling the truth about lesley's
> apparent participation in the depraved skinhead subculture.

I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
lying criminals.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message
> Billy Blight continued his pathetic defense of a known airhead:

>> cut
>>
>> I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
>> lying criminals.

> What did he have to gain by saying that she participated in his culture?

The same as you - the hope that his lies would discredit her - revenge.

> Moreover, what bond would he have had with her if she didn't identify in some way
> with his skinhead worldview?

I think the real question here is, what bond would she have had with him if he didn't
identify in some way with her vegan worldview? I think he was a vegan trying to
dispel the myth that all vegans are whimps.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

chico chupacabra wrote:

> [...]

<snip>

>>> Yes: A learning process whereby a previously neutral stimulus (CS) is
>>> repeatedly
>>> paired with an unconditioned stimulus (US) that reflexively elicits an
>>> unconditioned response (UR). Eventually the CS will evoke the response.
>>> Pedophiles do this with children, and zoophiles with animals, to
>>> coerce behavior
>>> children and animals would normally not engage.

>> Ok. This sort of treatment of animals is clearly unethical.

> How friggin' long did it take you to realize animals generally don't go
> around seeking interspecies copulation?

<snip>

It would be nice if we could discuss this *scientific* claim in a calm
and rational manner; shall we try?

Mammals and birds are not born knowing which species they belong to,
or who would be a biologically appropriate mate. They learn through
imprinting and/or socialization after hatching or during a fairly narrow
window of time during the growing-up period. If the young animals are
not raised by/with conspecifics, they often regard members of whichever
species raised them as appropriate mates when they grow up. Anyone
who is familiar with raising orphan animals or wildlife rehabilitation
can tell many stories of non-human animals who were raised by humans and
later tried to court and mate with humans. The earliest example I
remember reading about was the hand-raised jackdaw who tried to court
Konrad Lorenz ( described in _King Solomon's Ring_). This is so common
that people working with wildlife now understand it and deliberately
try to avoid it by disguising themselves as the animal's own species.
In most cases, this interspecies attraction was unintentional and was
not desired by the human, but it certainly is not that uncommon. It's
not surprising that in some few cases among humans, the attraction
would be found on the human's side of the equation as well; we are,
after all, not that different from other mammals.

We see a variety of examples of interspecies copulation which do not
involve humans. In the cases where the two species are close, we
sometimes get hybrid offspring, such as mules, coy- and wolf-dogs,
and lion/tiger crossbreeds. Sometimes these interspecies matings
happen in the wild, without human intervention, as in the case of
wolf/dog or coyote/dog matings. More often, human intervention of
some kind is involved, as in the case of deliberately breeding mules.

Certainly, if humans deliberately condition young animals to want to
mate with humans instead of their own species, for the benefit of
humans, it is unethical by AR standards, but no more unethical
than deliberately conditioning animals to do other unnatural things
for the benefit of humans, such as pulling wagons, allowing humans to
ride them, engaging in silly entertainment shows, or herding sheep
or cattle for humans.

<snip>

>>> I think one has to condemn all conditioning as a violation of the
>>> animal's freedom and personhood, or not condemn conditioning _per
>>> se_.

This, I think, is true.

<snip>

>> Rat just condemned all conditioning, contrary
>> to your implying that she defended it).

<snip>

> She was suggesting one's position on such
> conditioning must be all or nothing in relation to other ways we
> condition animals (zoos, farms, training dogs to sit-stay, etc.).

*IF* the issue is conditioning in itself. I, myself, do reject
conditioning in general as a violation of animal rights ethics,
and do not think the purpose of the conditioning is the sole
criterion.

<snip>

>> To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary to an
>> animals'
>> instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it.

I agree

<snip>
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

William wrote:

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
>>Billy Blight wrote:
>>

>>>"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message
.. .

>>>cut
>>>
>>>I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
>>>lying criminals.

>>lesley's ex-husband was a skinhead, and he was telling the truth about lesley's
>>apparent participation in the depraved skinhead subculture.

> I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
> lying criminals.

He is lesley's ex-husband. He was a skinhead when she
married him. That's all you need to know. He wasn't
even writing to any of these groups when he wrote
"Beware of the Chelsea..." He was writing to one of
his skinhead groups.

lesley was a Chelsea - a shaved-head **** who, at the
very least, was trying to look like a skinhead. She
was married to the guy, and she married him because his
dangerous appearance and bad character turned her on.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"William" > wrote in message ...

> "chico chupacabra" > wrote in message
> > Billy Blight continued his pathetic defense of a known airhead:

> >> cut
> >>
> >> I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
> >> lying criminals.

> > What did he have to gain by saying that she participated in his culture?

> The same as you - the hope that his lies would discredit her - revenge.

He needed an excuse for the break up - so of course shifted the blame onto me.

> > Moreover, what bond would he have had with her if she didn't identify in some way
> > with his skinhead worldview?

> I think the real question here is, what bond would she have had with him if he didn't
> identify in some way with her vegan worldview? I think he was a vegan trying to
> dispel the myth that all vegans are whimps.

He wasn't a vegan. He was near-vegan when here, but after he'd left I found out
that he'd been scoffing hamburgers in town... Our common ground was mainly
religious belief. He was not violent or abusive toward me, but it eventually became
apparent that our differences outweighed agreement, and, he was a really lazy sod.
The end came when I discovered that he had been trawling for girls at porn sites.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Karen Winter, bestiality advocate, unable to stay away
from groups she supposedly has sworn off, oozed back in
and lied:

> chico chupacabra wrote:

> <snip>

>>> Ok. This sort of treatment of animals is clearly unethical.

>> How friggin' long did it take you to realize animals generally don't go
>> around seeking interspecies copulation?

> <snip>
>
> It would be nice if we could discuss this *scientific* claim in a calm
> and rational manner; shall we try?
>
> Mammals and birds are not born knowing which species they belong to, [snip crap Karen Winter is not qualified to know]

Prove it.

> <snip>

> This, I think, is true.

It's bullshit. You have no ethical insight that
enables you to say that with any authority. It's
nothing but immature sentiment on which you've
slathered a cheap veneer of phony intellectualism.

>>> Rat just condemned all conditioning, contrary
>>> to your implying that she defended it).

> <snip>
>
>> She was suggesting one's position on such
>> conditioning must be all or nothing in relation to other ways we
>> condition animals (zoos, farms, training dogs to sit-stay, etc.).

> *IF* the issue is conditioning in itself. I, myself, do reject
> conditioning in general as a violation of animal rights ethics,
> and do not think the purpose of the conditioning is the sole
> criterion.
>
> <snip>
>
>>> To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary to an
>>> animals'
>>> instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it.

> I agree

But if it doesn't require such conditioning, you and
lesley-the-foot-rubbing-whore are strongly supportive
of it.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> William wrote:
>
>> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
>> ink.net...

. ..

>>>lesley's ex-husband was a skinhead, and he was telling the truth about lesley's
>>>apparent participation in the depraved skinhead subculture.

>> I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
>> lying criminals.

> He is lesley's ex-husband. He was a skinhead when she married him. That's all you
> need to know. He wasn't even writing to any of these groups when he wrote "Beware
> of the Chelsea..." He was writing to one of his skinhead groups.
>
> lesley was a Chelsea - a shaved-head **** who, at the very least, was trying to
> look like a skinhead. She was married to the guy, and she married him because his
> dangerous appearance and bad character turned her on.

I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
lying criminals.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl wrote:

> "William" > wrote in message ...
>
>>"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message
.. .

>>>Billy Blight continued his pathetic defense of a known airhead:

>>>What did he have to gain by saying that she participated in his culture?

>>The same as you - the hope that his lies would discredit her - revenge.

> He needed an excuse for the break up - so of course shifted the blame onto me.

He wasn't "blaming" you for anything, you ****. He was
identifying you: a Chelsea.

>>>Moreover, what bond would he have had with her if she didn't identify in some way
>>>with his skinhead worldview?

>>I think the real question here is, what bond would she have had with him if he didn't
>>identify in some way with her vegan worldview? I think he was a vegan trying to
>>dispel the myth that all vegans are whimps.

> He wasn't a vegan. He was near-vegan when here, but after he'd left I found out
> that he'd been scoffing hamburgers in town...

Ha ha ha ha ha! The beef came from the Amazon rain
forest, no doubt... Ha ha ha ha ha! That's ****ing
hilarious!

> Our common ground was mainly

....weird, excruciatingly self conscious...

> religious belief. He was not violent or abusive toward me, but it eventually became
> apparent that our differences outweighed agreement, and, he was a really lazy sod.

That figures.

> The end came when I discovered that he had been trawling for girls at porn sites.

Oh, ****ing hell - that's *great*! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Thanks for making this the funniest Saturday on record.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Billy Blight wrote:

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
>
>>Billy Blight wrote:
>>

>>>"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
thlink.net...

>>>I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
>>>lying criminals.

>>He is lesley's ex-husband. He was a skinhead when she married him. That's all you
>>need to know. He wasn't even writing to any of these groups when he wrote "Beware
>>of the Chelsea..." He was writing to one of his skinhead groups.
>>
>>lesley was a Chelsea - a shaved-head **** who, at the very least, was trying to
>>look like a skinhead. She was married to the guy, and she married him because his
>>dangerous appearance and bad character turned her on.

> I don't believe you

You're an idiot, billy. lesley was a Chelsea. You're
an idiot by choice.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"pearl" > wrote in message
> "William" > wrote in message
>>
>> "chico chupacabra" > wrote in message
>> > Billy Blight continued his pathetic defense of a known airhead:

>> > What did he have to gain by saying that she participated in his culture?

>> The same as you - the hope that his lies would discredit her - revenge.

> He needed an excuse for the break up - so of course shifted the blame onto me.

Naturally. I've blamed my ex girlfriends for our break ups but not to the extent he
went to.

>> > Moreover, what bond would he have had with her if she didn't identify in some
>> > way
>> > with his skinhead worldview?

>> I think the real question here is, what bond would she have had with him if he
>> didn't
>> identify in some way with her vegan worldview? I think he was a vegan trying to
>> dispel the myth that all vegans are whimps.

> He wasn't a vegan. He was near-vegan when here, but after he'd left I found out
> that he'd been scoffing hamburgers in town... Our common ground was mainly
> religious belief. He was not violent or abusive toward me, but it eventually
> became
> apparent that our differences outweighed agreement, and, he was a really lazy sod.
> The end came when I discovered that he had been trawling for girls at porn sites.

Really sorry to hear that Pearl. Glad to hear you had the bottle to dump him though.
A lot don't and find they've wasted their lives on wasters like your ex.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

William wrote:

> "pearl" > wrote in message
>
>>"William" > wrote in message
. ..

>>>"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message
. ..

>>>The same as you - the hope that his lies would discredit her - revenge.

>>He needed an excuse for the break up - so of course shifted the blame onto me.
>>

> Naturally. I've blamed my ex girlfriends for our break ups but not to the extent he
> went to.

>>>I think the real question here is, what bond would she have had with him if he
>>>didn't
>>>identify in some way with her vegan worldview? I think he was a vegan trying to
>>>dispel the myth that all vegans are whimps.

>>He wasn't a vegan. He was near-vegan when here, but after he'd left I found out
>>that he'd been scoffing hamburgers in town... Our common ground was mainly
>>religious belief. He was not violent or abusive toward me, but it eventually
>>became
>>apparent that our differences outweighed agreement, and, he was a really lazy sod.
>>The end came when I discovered that he had been trawling for girls at porn sites.
>>

> Really sorry to hear that Pearl. Glad to hear you had the bottle to dump him though.
> A lot don't and find they've wasted their lives on wasters like your ex.

It's the other way around. She is the waster - the
"love everyone and the animals" do-nothing, wastrel
hippy: "Can't be worse than your wife turnin into a
****in love everyone and the animals hippy. That's why
I'm gettin a divorce. Beware of the Chelsea that
shaves only to lure a skinhead into her llair [sic]."
This was not addressed to anyone in these groups, nor
to anyone who even knew who lesley was. This was
lesley's ex-convict ex-husband's post to a skinhead
group:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...d081d63?hl=en&
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
ink.net...

cut

> It's the other way around.

I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
lying criminals.

cut

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Billy Blight wrote:

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
> cut
>

>>It's the other way around.

> I don't believe you

You're an idiot-by-choice, billy. She married a
skinhead. She was a skinhead-wannabe herself.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Billy Blight wrote:
>
>> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
>> ink.net...
>>
>> cut
>>

>>>It's the other way around.

>> I don't believe you

> You're an idiot-by-choice, billy.

Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies from someone you describe as a lying
criminal?

>She married a skinhead.

He married a vegan.

>She was a skinhead-wannabe herself.

No, but it seems pretty certain that he was a vegan-wannabe.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Billy Blight wrote:

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
>>Billy Blight wrote:
>>

>>>"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
thlink.net...

>>>cut

>>>I don't believe you

>>You're an idiot-by-choice, billy.

> Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies

Because you're mentally damaged.

>>She married a skinhead.

> He married a vegan.

She married a skinhead. She was at least a
skinhead-wannabe. She was a Chelsea.

>>She was a skinhead-wannabe herself.

> No, but it seems pretty certain that he was a vegan-wannabe.

Hardly - he was scarfing hamburgers.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Billy Blight wrote:
>
>> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
>> ink.net...

rthlink.net...

>>>You're an idiot-by-choice, billy.

>> Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies

> Because you're mentally damaged.

My faculties are in peek condition.

>>>She married a skinhead.

>> He married a vegan.

> She married a skinhead.

I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while. Doesn't mean to say I'm
one, Jonathan Ball.

cut

>>>She was a skinhead-wannabe herself.

>> No, but it seems pretty certain that he was a vegan-wannabe.

> Hardly - he was scarfing hamburgers.

They often do.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Billy Blight wrote:

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
>>Billy Blight wrote:
>>

>>>"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
thlink.net...

arthlink.net...

>>>Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies

>>Because you're mentally damaged.
>>

> My faculties are in peek condition.

Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as
"peek". You are stupid-by-choice.

>>>He married a vegan.

>>She married a skinhead.

> I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while.

You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.

In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted
the outward appearance of being one herself.

>>>No, but it seems pretty certain that he was a vegan-wannabe.

>>Hardly - he was scarfing hamburgers.

> They often do.

When did you last?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Billy Blight wrote:
>
>> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
>> ink.net...

rthlink.net...

. earthlink.net...

>>>Because you're mentally damaged.
>>>

>> My faculties are in peek condition.

> Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as "peek". You are
> stupid-by-choice.

Actually, I was trying to be funny. Oh well.

>>>She married a skinhead.

>> I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while.

> You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.

If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that because
Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.

> In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
> being one herself.

You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of actually
being one.

>>>Hardly - he was scarfing hamburgers.

>> They often do.

> When did you last?

Can't remember. I was a vegetarian for quite a long time before going vegan about two
years ago.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Billy Blight wrote:

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
>>Billy Blight wrote:
>>

>>>"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
thlink.net...

arthlink.net...

.earthlink.net...

>>>My faculties are in peek condition.

>>Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as "peek". You are
>>stupid-by-choice.
>>

> Actually, I was trying to be funny.

Oh, you're funny, all right.

>>>I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while.

>>You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.

> If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that because
> Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.

But in fact, she *did* at least affect the external
appearance of one.

>>In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
>>being one herself.

> You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of actually
> being one.

I never said she was one, dummy. I said she was a
Chelsea. She was.

>>>They often do.

>>When did you last?

> Can't remember.

The lack of protein is affecting your memory.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Billy Blight wrote:
>
> > "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...

> thlink.net...

> arthlink.net...

> .earthlink.net...

> >>Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as "peek". You are
> >>stupid-by-choice.
> >>

> > Actually, I was trying to be funny.

> Oh, you're funny, all right.

> >>You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.

> > If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that because
> > Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.

> But in fact, she *did* at least affect the external
> appearance of one.
>

> >>In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
> >>being one herself.

> > You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of actually
> > being one.

> I never said she was one, dummy. I said she was a
> Chelsea. She was.

> >>When did you last?

> > Can't remember.

> The lack of protein is affecting your memory.

the lack of a functioning brain is affecting your's Goo.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"William" > wrote in message ...

> "pearl" > wrote in message

> >> The same as you - the hope that his lies would discredit her - revenge.

> > He needed an excuse for the break up - so of course shifted the blame onto me.
> >

> Naturally. I've blamed my ex girlfriends for our break ups but not to the extent he
> went to.

Seems that the appearance of being happily married and settled meant a lot to him-
he relied on it to lend some credibility to his ranting. Couldn't lose face after that.

> >> I think the real question here is, what bond would she have had with him if he
> >> didn't
> >> identify in some way with her vegan worldview? I think he was a vegan trying to
> >> dispel the myth that all vegans are whimps.

> > He wasn't a vegan. He was near-vegan when here, but after he'd left I found out
> > that he'd been scoffing hamburgers in town... Our common ground was mainly
> > religious belief. He was not violent or abusive toward me, but it eventually
> > became
> > apparent that our differences outweighed agreement, and, he was a really lazy sod.
> > The end came when I discovered that he had been trawling for girls at porn sites.
> >

> Really sorry to hear that Pearl. Glad to hear you had the bottle to dump him though.
> A lot don't and find they've wasted their lives on wasters like your ex.

It wasn't a good time, I'll say that, and not just because of that.. At the end of the
day it was really just as well, as I had to go to England quite regularly and needed
someone here to look after the place whilst I was gone. A reason for everything..

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

.

> >> I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while.

> > You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.

> If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that because
> Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.

That's the truth of it.

> > In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
> > being one herself.

> You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of actually
> being one.

Just to be clear: I did *not* adopt the style, look, dress, haircut, or anything else. !

> >> They often do.

> > When did you last?

> Can't remember. I was a vegetarian for quite a long time before going vegan about two
> years ago.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Pearl wrote:

>> <snip>

>>> How friggin' long did it take you to realize animals generally don't go
>>> around seeking interspecies copulation?

>> <snip>
>>
>> It would be nice if we could discuss this *scientific* claim in a calm
>> and rational manner; shall we try?

>> Mammals and birds are not born knowing which species they belong to,
>> [snip crap Glorfindel is not qualified to know]

Why do you claim I am not qualified to know? And what
scientific evidence can you offer to disprove anything
I wrote? You are engaging in fallacies, not argument
here.

I put forward the material I cited for others, and
to make my own position clear. I don't think
anyone with any background in scientific study of
animal behavior can argue with the examples I gave.

> Prove it.

I don't know that one can prove it, but the scientific
community agrees the evidence is overwhelming that it is
so. There are far too many examples of animals raised
with other species, imprinting on them, and later
engaging in courtship behavior with them, and sometimes
( although rarely with humans )copulation. One could
cite examples such as the lioness raised by Gareth
Patterson, the Siberian tiger cub raised by a dog, who
refused later to mate with other tigers, the goshawks
raised by Robert Berry who refused to mate with other
goshawks, or many other examples. It doesn't
involve just sexual behavior. Birds raised with other
species mimic their song; primates raised with humans
mimic some human behaviors, including sign language
and cuddling a doll (and sometimes engage in courtship
behavior toward humans). Exactly who these animals believe
they are, we can't know. But what we *can* know --
because we can observe it -- is that they will often
demonstrate a desire for a mate relationship with
members of other species, including humans.

>> <snip>

>> This, I think, is true.

> It's bullshit.

Why?

<snip>

>> <snip>

>>> She was suggesting one's position on such
>>> conditioning must be all or nothing in relation to other ways we
>>> condition animals (zoos, farms, training dogs to sit-stay, etc.).

>> *IF* the issue is conditioning in itself. I, myself, do reject
>> conditioning in general as a violation of animal rights ethics,
>> and do not think the purpose of the conditioning is the sole
>> criterion.

>> <snip>

>> I agree

> But if it doesn't require such conditioning, you and
> lesley-the-foot-rubbing-whore are strongly supportive of it.

No. One can condemn it on the grounds that it causes harm either to the
animal or to the human involved, or to both.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

wrote:

> Leif Erikson wrote:
>
>>Billy Blight wrote:
>>

>>>"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
thlink.net...

arthlink.net...

.earthlink.net...

as.earthlink.net...

>>>Actually, I was trying to be funny.

>>Oh, you're funny, all right.

>>>If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that because
>>>Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.

>>But in fact, she *did* at least affect the external
>>appearance of one.

>>>You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of actually
>>>being one.

>>I never said she was one, dummy. I said she was a
>>Chelsea. She was.

>>>Can't remember.

>>The lack of protein is affecting your memory.

> My lack of control of my sphincter doesn't seem to bother ****wit David Harrison too much.

If you say so, ronnnnnnnnnnnnnie.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:02:55 +0100, "William" > wrote:

>"pearl" > wrote in message
>> "William" > wrote in message
>> .. .
>>
>>> Hello Usual Suspect. I know who you are now.

>> An understandable misidentification of clone.
>>
>> "Leif Erikson" is the infamous Jonathan Ball.
>> http://www.iol.ie/~creature/boiled%20ball.html
>>

>Him! I thought they came and carted him off ages ago. Oh crap!

If we Google Goo, we find that he is:
Web Results 1 - 10 of about 499 for Goobernicus Gonad. (0.51 seconds)
[...]
Goobernicus Gonad - - the moron who thinks he's a genius and enjoys
being referred to simply as " Goo " - -
[...]
In his dishonest attempts to promote his own dishonesty, Goo has
pretended to be the following people agreeing with himself, *plus*
what is likely to be an even longer list that we're not yet aware of:

Jonathan Ball
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog

elvira
Dieter
"Dieter
"

Abner Hale
Roger Whitaker
****tard
Apoo
Ted Bell

Jay Santos

Rudy Canoza
Trappist

Leif Erikson
S. Maizlich
SlipperySlope
Eden
Sylvia Stevens

Goo claims to have some sort of honorary PhD from somewhere,
reportedly in dishonesty and idiotics. Whether or not there's any
element of truth to it, the Goober has certainly displayed himself in
a dishonest and idiotic manner a number of times:
Ron asked:
>So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
>and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
>the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
>supplying the pet food industry?

Goo replied:
Yes.

Ron pointed out:
>You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become
>PET FOOD.

Goo replied:
Some are.

"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
any other animal you've ever encountered." - Goo

"Animals do not experience frustration." - Goo

"Darwin, a sentimental person, was projecting. He
saw something that wasn't there. He was, in a way,
hallucinating." - Goo

"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
benefit from farming." - Goo

"Causing animals to be born and "get to experience life"
.. . . is no mitigation at all for killing them." - Goo

"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo

"When considering your food choices ethically, assign
ZERO weight to the morally empty fact that choosing to
eat meat causes animals to be bred into existence." - Goo

"I have examined the question at length, and feel
there is only one reasonable conclusion: life, per se,
is not a benefit." - Goo

"Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Goo

"Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Goo

"Non human animals experience neither pride nor
disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
to feel either." - Goo

"Anticipation requires language." - Goo

"No animals anticipate." - Goo

"The dog didn't do what Darwin said. His statement of
the "changes in behavior" is not reliable." - Goo

"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo

"They are not aware that they can see. " - Goo

"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Goo

"The fact of the matter is, with 135,000,000 cats and
dogs in the U.S., the food to feed them simply cannot
be "leftovers" from the animals bred to feed humans." - Goo

"Ranchers . . . have no idea if a steer they raise is
going to be used entirely for human consumption,
entirely for animal consumption, or for some
combination; nor do they care." - Goo

"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
pet food. " - Goo

"I'm right about all of it." - Goo
"I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Goo
"Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo
"I'm not stupid." - Goo
"I know exactly what I think" - Goo
"I educated the public" - Goo
"I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"pearl" > wrote in message
> "William" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
>> ink.net...

>> rthlink.net...

>> . earthlink.net...

>> > Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as "peek". You are
>> > stupid-by-choice.
>> >

>> Actually, I was trying to be funny. Oh well.

> .

These guys have no sense of humour. It seems my use of peek in place of peak aroused
in Leif a state of pique. :-)

>> > You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.

>> If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that
>> because
>> Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.

> That's the truth of it.

I would say so.

>> > In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
>> > being one herself.

>> You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of
>> actually
>> being one.

> Just to be clear: I did *not* adopt the style, look, dress, haircut, or anything
> else. !

My bad. Sorry.

>> > When did you last?

>> Can't remember. I was a vegetarian for quite a long time before going vegan about
>> two
>> years ago.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"pearl" > wrote in message
> "William" > wrote in message

>> > He needed an excuse for the break up - so of course shifted the blame onto me.
>> >

>> Naturally. I've blamed my ex girlfriends for our break ups but not to the extent
>> he
>> went to.

> Seems that the appearance of being happily married and settled meant a lot to him-
> he relied on it to lend some credibility to his ranting. Couldn't lose face after
> that.

He says you lured him, and that's shifting the blame onto you for the breakup.

>> > He wasn't a vegan. He was near-vegan when here, but after he'd left I found out
>> > that he'd been scoffing hamburgers in town... Our common ground was mainly
>> > religious belief. He was not violent or abusive toward me, but it eventually
>> > became
>> > apparent that our differences outweighed agreement, and, he was a really lazy
>> > sod.
>> > The end came when I discovered that he had been trawling for girls at porn
>> > sites.
>> >

>> Really sorry to hear that Pearl. Glad to hear you had the bottle to dump him
>> though.
>> A lot don't and find they've wasted their lives on wasters like your ex.

> It wasn't a good time, I'll say that, and not just because of that.. At the end of
> the
> day it was really just as well, as I had to go to England quite regularly and
> needed
> someone here to look after the place whilst I was gone. A reason for everything..

:-)

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"

> Abner Hale
> Roger Whitaker
> ****tard
> Apoo
> Ted Bell
>

> Jay Santos
>

> Rudy Canoza
> Trappist
>

> Leif Erikson
> S. Maizlich
> SlipperySlope
> Eden
> Sylvia Stevens

I remember some of those names. Are they all him? Who's Goo?

> [...]

> the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo
>
> "They are not aware that they can see. " - Goo
>
> "They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Goo
>
> "The fact of the matter is, with 135,000,000 cats and
> dogs in the U.S., the food to feed them simply cannot
> be "leftovers" from the animals bred to feed humans." - Goo
>
> "Ranchers . . . have no idea if a steer they raise is
> going to be used entirely for human consumption,
> entirely for animal consumption, or for some
> combination; nor do they care." - Goo
>
> "Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
> pet food. " - Goo
>
> "I'm right about all of it." - Goo
> "I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Goo
> "Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo
> "I'm not stupid." - Goo
> "I know exactly what I think" - Goo
> "I educated the public" - Goo
> "I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl wrote:
> "William" > wrote in message ...
> >
> > "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...

> > rthlink.net...

> > . earthlink.net...

> > > Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as "peek". You are
> > > stupid-by-choice.
> > >

> > Actually, I was trying to be funny. Oh well.

> .

> > > You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.

> > If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that because
> > Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.

> That's the truth of it.

Bullshit. You adopted the outward appearance, and you talked the talk,
even if you didn't fully walk the walk. For all intents and purposes,
you *were* a skinhead during the time you were married to that violent
felon.

> > > In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
> > > being one herself.

> > You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of actually
> > being one.

> Just to be clear: I did *not* adopt the style, look, dress, haircut, or anything else.

That's a lie, you dirty foot-rubbing Chelsea.

And just to be clear, you *do* endorse bestiality:

*As long as the feelings are mutual*,
and there's *no coercion or force involved,* why
should you be concerned? Personally, I have no
problem with people's personal choices *as long as
they don't harm or cause distress to another*- be it
human or animal. [emphasis in original]
http://tinyurl.com/dwzj7

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

William wrote:
> "pearl" > wrote in message
> > "William" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> >> ink.net...

> >> rthlink.net...

> >> . earthlink.net...

> >> Actually, I was trying to be funny. Oh well.

> > .

> These guys have no sense of humour. It seems my use of peek in place of peak aroused
> in Leif a state of pique. :-)

> >> If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that
> >> because
> >> Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.

> > That's the truth of it.

> I would say so.

Of course you would! You're another true believer in irrational,
anti-scientific bullshit. You *always* are willing to be credulous
towards another fellow crackpot.

> >> You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of
> >> actually
> >> being one.

> > Just to be clear: I did *not* adopt the style, look, dress, haircut, or anything
> > else. !
> >

> My bad. Sorry.

It's bullshit. She was a Chelsea - a skinhead at least in appearance.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

William wrote:
> "pearl" > wrote in message

> >> Naturally. I've blamed my ex girlfriends for our break ups but not to the extent
> >> he
> >> went to.

> > Seems that the appearance of being happily married and settled meant a lot to him-
> > he relied on it to lend some credibility to his ranting. Couldn't lose face after
> > that.
> >

> He says you lured him, and that's shifting the blame onto you for the breakup.

He isn't blaming her for the *breakup*, you stupid shitstain. He's
blaming her, quite correctly, for deceiving him into getting mixed up
with her new-age shiftless do-nothing ass in the first place.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

William wrote:
> cut
>
> > He was a lying criminal

> Then how can you believe him,

He was right about lesley's appearance and the way she at least
pretended to be a skinhead in order to lure him into shagging her.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

born liar lesley ("liesley") lied again:
> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> k.net...
> >
> > William wrote:

> Leif wrote:
> <..>

> Thank you. For the record...

For the record:

lesley ("liesley") - http://tinyurl.com/dwzj7

> > > Yes I am,

> > No, you aren't.
> >
> > Her endorsement of it was correctly inferred from her
> > failure to state her opposition to it following her
> > statement of support for someone (Karen Winter) who
> > openly endorses it. lesley was asked repeatedly if she
> > wanted to distance herself from Karen on at least that
> > one issue, and she refused to do so. That is implicit
> > support for it.

> From: pearl

Yes, from lesley:

*As long as the feelings are mutual*,
and there's *no coercion or force involved,* why
should you be concerned? Personally, I have no
problem with people's personal choices *as long as
they don't harm or cause distress to another*- be it
human or animal. [emphasis in original]
http://tinyurl.com/dwzj7

> > > I don't recall reading that support. I seldom read off-topic posts.

> > It wasn't off topic.

> If I didn't read it, it was within an off-topic post/thread.

Bullshit.

> He did a stint in prison. Where you should be.

I have committed no crime. You married a violent felon.

> > He was a skinhead when she hooked up with him. That's *why* she got

> False.

No, *true*.

> Deductive as ever.

Correct.

> > > Then you should be quiet and stop all your nonsense.
> > >
> > > cut

> > Why did you cut, you chickenshit closed-minded ****wit?
> >
> > <restore>
> >
> > She went out of town, and he got into her computer and
> > started posting, right here in this newsgroup - a lot
> > of wild, violence-tinged stuff. He found and began
> > posting in some skinhead-oriented groups as well. Here
> > is his post: http://tinyurl.com/p6lp8. He was using
> > her computer and her pseudonym at that time, "lilweed".

> Following an inappropriate comment to a serious accident.

Who gives a **** why or how? The point is, he revealed a lot about
you.

> Ball complaining about violent out-of-control skinheads - lol!

Right. Also complaining about shitbags like you who enable violent
out-of-control skinheads.

> > your closed-mindedness.

> 'There are those who believe that science is not just mistaken
> on some interesting theoretical possibilities, but IRREDEEMIBLY
> wrong on the most fundamental questions science can ask.

Your utter lack of scientific credentials couldn't be more thoroughly
established than it has been by your posting this rabidly anti-science
bit of bullshit.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> William wrote:
>> cut
>>
>> > He was a lying criminal

>> Then how can you believe him,

> He was right about lesley's appearance and the way she at least
> pretended to be a skinhead in order to lure him into shagging her.

Based on his evidence, and let's not forget that you called him a lying criminal. I
don't believe him, and therefore I don't believe you. You accept information from
lying criminals when it suits you, and I find that unethical.