Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Default Where's everybody gone?

"pearl" > wrote in message
> "William" > wrote in message
> .. .
>
>> Hello Usual Suspect. I know who you are now.

> An understandable misidentification of clone.
>
> "Leif Erikson" is the infamous Jonathan Ball.
> http://www.iol.ie/~creature/boiled%20ball.html

Him! I thought they came and carted him off ages ago. Oh crap!

> "Usual Suspect", is now "chico chupacabra".

Right! Thanks.

> They're both self-destructing in anger. lol.

Makes me laugh as well really.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

cut

> He was a lying criminal

Then how can you believe him, and why repeat his lies as being the truth about Pearl?
This hate campaign against Pearl is over before it starts if the ONLY evidence
supporting it comes from someone you know to be a lying criminal. LOL

cut

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

chelsea foot-masseuse wrote:

> Thank you.

Leave the animals alone!

<...>
>> Yes: A learning process whereby a previously neutral stimulus (CS) is repeatedly
>> paired with an unconditioned stimulus (US) that reflexively elicits an
>> unconditioned response (UR). Eventually the CS will evoke the response.
>> Pedophiles do this with children, and zoophiles with animals, to coerce behavior
>> children and animals would normally not engage.

> Ok. This sort of treatment of animals is clearly unethical.

How friggin' long did it take you to realize animals generally don't go
around seeking interspecies copulation? I mean, aside from a male animal
that tries dry humping some chick who's on the rag (and *that*'s
instinctive based on scent: they're not trying to lure you out of your
pants the way you let that violent skinhead for a piece of your skanky
tail).

<...>
> R:
>> I think one has to condemn all conditioning as a violation of the
>> animal's freedom and personhood, or not condemn conditioning _per
>> se_.

> u-s
> I don't think so, but you're the extremist here.
>
> (me: 1. Why not? 2. Rat just condemned all conditioning, contrary
> to your implying that she defended it).

She never condemned it -- "or not condemn conditioning per se." She
still approves of bestiality! She was suggesting one's position on such
conditioning must be all or nothing in relation to other ways we
condition animals (zoos, farms, training dogs to sit-stay, etc.). You
don't realize what a sick pervert that woman is, Lesley. You don't
realize how perverted AR is.

> To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary to an animals'
> instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it.

I posted a link a couple months ago to an article "about one of Karen's
friends," some drunk arrested in Florida in the act of having anal sex
with a dog. Do dogs instinctively want to give butt sex to drunk humans,
Lesley? Do you think cattle and horses enjoy being molested at night
while their owners sleep? Or in your neck of the woods, sheep?

Article mentioned above:
http://www1.tcpalm.com/tcp/local_new...788632,00.html

<..>

> Texan SHARP, you idiot.

I read through his posts. He's not terribly sharp. Neither are you.
People like him need to come up with another name for their group.

> He did a stint in prison.

Yes, Lesley, and that's why they're called convicts, because they've
been convicted of engaging in criminal activity.

>> He was a skinhead when she hooked up with him. That's *why* she got

> False.

You were aroused or else you wouldn't have fallen for him and given him
nookie.

<..>
>> She went out of town, and he got into her computer and
>> started posting, right here in this newsgroup - a lot
>> of wild, violence-tinged stuff. He found and began
>> posting in some skinhead-oriented groups as well. Here
>> is his post: http://tinyurl.com/p6lp8. He was using
>> her computer and her pseudonym at that time, "lilweed".

> Following an inappropriate comment to a serious accident.
>
> I gave him free rein.
>
> I was never a skinhead. If I were, I would freely say so.

He said you were a chelsea -- a female skinhead -- and said you shaved
to lure him into your lair.

>> your closed-mindedness.

> 'There are those who believe that science is not just mistaken
> on some interesting theoretical possibilities, but IRREDEEMIBLY
> wrong on the most fundamental questions science can ask.

Some people still believe the earth is flat, or even that it's hollow
with little people living inside it because they fear of our
governments. When you get right down to it, though, Lemuria is a pretty
good metaphor for the dimwitted conspiracy theorists who believe
governments coordinate catastrophes, terrorist attacks, spray them with
"chemtrails," and even medical science (which by definition excludes
your pseudoscientific field of REFLEXOLOGY) otherwise try to control
them because they're the "enlightened" ones "hiding" from the bogeyman.

> But to whom should we listen in order to sort all of this out?

Alex Jones and Art Bell and Jeff Rense and Aurelia Louise Jones and
"Adama of Telos." And Lesley the Chelsea-(quasi-)Jewish Reflexologist
who dumped her skinhead husband but still believes in a place called
Lemuria.

> If the critics
> are correct, billions of tax dollars have been misdirected and/or
> completely wasted chasing chimeras.

Chimeras that cure cancer with myriad treatments that prolong life when
cancer used to kill so man? Chimeras that eradicate communicable
diseases with childhood immunizations?

Who needs to research cures when we can have a dopey foot massage, a
colonic, or whatever the herb du jour is.

> Your response might be,
> "OK but who the heck are you?" The answer is, I'm a layperson

Right, someone who deems him/herself an expert despite lack of formal
training or study in a given field. Hence, you rubbed your sister's feet
and pronounced her cured of brain damage! Why the hell didn't you go rub
Terri Schiavo's feet, you sick little charlatan?

> who has followed discovery with a particular interest in the work
> of independent researchers who are skeptical of the current scientific
> consensus. But the term "skeptic" has been so debased and misused
> over the years that some interpret the word to mean an opposition to
> anything unconventional (i.e. "skepticism" of the paranormal,

It's reasonable to be skeptical of the paranormal. James Randi and
others have done admirable work in challenging those who deceive and con
others with their claims of psychic abilities.

> UFO's,

Found one yet?

> conspiracies,

See above. Conspiracy theories exist because weak-minded and mentally
ill people are unable to cope with their daily realities and need
bogeymen and scapegoats to rationalize their failures. It's "projection"
in the proper sense, not the way you misuse the term.

> etc.). In reality, the word "skeptic," has the precise
> OPPOSITE meaning.

Chronic contrarianism is not a hallmark of sound mental health. As I
wrote above, YOU are the Lemurian living beneath Mount Shasta, hiding
your secret enlightened knowledge from critics and sharing it with those
who are equally as gullible as you are.

> As defined by the American Heritage
> Dictionary, it means "One who instinctively or habitually doubts,
> questions, or disagrees with assertions or generally accepted
> conclusions."

It comes from a Greek word which means "to examine." So a skeptic is an
examiner. One needn't only examine generally-accepted principles or
conclusions, one can also examine superstitions. One isn't a skeptic
merely because one embraces UFOs, reflexology, haunted houses, or Lemuria.

> In science today, the "generally accepted conclusions" are
> routinely presented as inarguable "facts". From the Big Bang, to
> the evolution of planets, from the nature of comets, to highly
> speculative and hidden phenomena such as black holes, dark
> matter, and dark energy, the big cosmological picture is
> presented with such confidence that media in this country
> have almost never questioned it. But the picture may be much
> less clear than we have been led to believe.

The media? WTF do they have to do with science? Their job is to report
stuff. Alas, "reporting" today has become a matter of pretty faces
reading press releases in front of cameras. That's what happens when
people learn a trade (journalism) rather than a specific field of reporting.

> ...'
> http://www.thunderbolts.info/webnews/new_cosmology.htm

Did you check out their team? With all the self-identified
"mythologists" and "Internet contributors" (is that what you call
yourself for crossposting yourself into oblivion?) on board, it's no
wonder they have little use for convention, reason, or (ahem) science.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"pearl" > wrote in message
> "William" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>
>> "pearl" > wrote in message
>> > "William" > wrote in message
>> > .. .

>> > . Yeah, that can happen. Justifies frequent repetition I guess.
>> >
>> > Oasis of peace and sanity in this raging world - very good idea.
>> >

>> I like listening to music through earphones with my eyes closed more
>> than I used to.

> For real.

Sometimes it's the only oasis that's around. Power napping?

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

William wrote:

> Hello Usual Suspect.

Good morning, moron.

> I know who you are now.

And I'll bet you're SO proud of yourself, too.

>>> Yes it is.
>>>
>>> [snip crap]

> That was the definition of open-mindedness you cut away, and
> it fits perfectly with mine. Is that why you cut it? ;-)
>
> o·pen-mind·ed
> adj.
> Having or showing receptiveness to new and different ideas or the opinions of others.
> http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/open-minded
>
> "Being open-minded is all about being receptive of others' ideas and beliefs."
>
>> No, it isn't.
>>

> Yes it is.
>
>>> "Being open-minded is all about being receptive of others' ideas and beliefs."

>> Wrong. That dictionary definition is simply bullshit.

> It's the correct definition, and it's the definition I used.
>
>> Being *receptive* is not being open minded, you ****ing idiot; it's being
>> partisan.

>>> No. Ispe Dixit knows her well and told me ages ago that she's a reliable
>>> expert on nutrition and alternative animal-friendly treatments.

>> Derek was incorrect about that
>>

> Incorrect about what? I'm telling you what Ipse Dixit told me. He wrote me an email.

Derek's no authority himself. Try quackwatch.com instead.

> cut

>>> Yes I am,

>> No, you aren't.
>>
>> Her endorsement of it was correctly inferred from her failure to state her
>> opposition to it following her statement of support for someone (Karen Winter) who
>> openly endorses it. lesley was asked repeatedly if she wanted to distance herself
>> from Karen on at least that one issue, and she refused to do so. That is implicit
>> support for it.
>>

> No.

Yes. Karen never distanced herself from conditioning. Read it again, dimwit.

> Read Pearl's post. "To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary
> to an animals'
> instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it."

Then why did she hem and haw all over the place about it?

> What more do you want?

Straightforward answers would be nice.

> She strongly condemns it and thinks it's a perversion.

"*IF* it's contrary to an animals' [sic] instinct *AND* requires
conditioning *OR* abuse..." Why can't she just come right out and say,
"It's always wrong to molest animals"?

> That's one item I've taken off that list, Usual Suspect.

That one's staying.

> I wonder how many others are there that shouldn't be.

Read through the links, dumbass. They go straight to her posts on those
issues.

>>> Then you should be quiet and stop all your nonsense.
>>>
>>> cut

>> Why did you cut, you chickenshit closed-minded ****wit?
>>
>> <restore>
>>
>> She went out of town, and he got into her computer and started posting, right here
>> in this newsgroup - a lot of wild, violence-tinged stuff. He found and began
>> posting in some skinhead-oriented groups as well. Here is his post:
>> http://tinyurl.com/p6lp8. He was using her computer and her pseudonym at that
>> time, "lilweed".
>>
>> </restore>
>>
>> Leave it in shitbag. Leave it in as a testament to your closed-mindedness.
>>

> I've no comment to make on her personal life because 1, I don't
> know all the facts. 2, I don't want to know them. 3, you sure as hell
> don't know them. 4, It's none of our business. 5, Her personal life
> has no bearing on her expertise in vegan nutrition and alternative
> medicine.

"Expertise" would lead her away from veganism, not to it. As for her
"expertise" in alternative medicine, she RUBS FEET! Some expertise that is.

>>> No, it's a consequence of the principles I hold regarding the treatment
>>> of animals.

>> No, it's based on your wish to try to be distinctive, to be "different".

> You're welcome to believe whatever you want, but always remember
> that you're not in a position to tell me what I believe.

You're doing a damn good job of it yourself, and your defensive attitude
about it towards Mr Erikson is pretty amusing, too.

>>> Enough of the insults.

>> No. You are asking for them.

> Well now I'm asking you to stop them, please.

Truth hurts?

>> "veganism" is not a thought-out position. It's a choice people make
>> *SELF-CONSCIOUSLY* to try to create a persona.

> For me it's not a choice.

Yes, it is. It's an irrational one based on the mental defect that it's
good to stick out like a sore thumb, and that you must be special
because everyone else isn't like you at all.

> I cannot go against my principles any more than you can,

You have no principles.

> Usual Suspect.

You were responding to Mr Erikson, not to me.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"William" > wrote in message .. .

> "pearl" > wrote in message

<..>

> >> I like listening to music through earphones with my eyes closed more
> >> than I used to.

> > For real.
> >

> Sometimes it's the only oasis that's around. Power napping?

Sounds great. Some creative work now. Ignore psycho #1.5.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message
> William wrote:
>
>> Hello Usual Suspect.

> Good morning, moron.
>
>> I know who you are now.

> And I'll bet you're SO proud of yourself, too.

cut

Yes, because I can now ignore you with good reason.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message ...

Give up the fake concern, 'support.our.troops.invading.iraq'. You are
in NO position to lecture others about sanity, morality and decency.
You don't give a damn about anyone or anything - just yourself and your
owners' corporate profits, whore, ill-gotten through lies, mass-murder,
theft and destruction. You have tried to defend and cover up the most
heinous crimes against humanity, the environment, and animals. You
consort with 'strippers'. You're beneath despicable, 'chico chumpo'.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

slutweed wrote:

> Give up the fake concern,

You're the biggest phony in the world. I'm not encroaching on your
territory, Lesley. I'm calling you on it; and you're evading it.

> 'support.our.troops.invading.iraq'.

More like, support.the.un.doing.what.it.says.it.will.do especially when
it comes to tyrants like Saddam, Kim Jung Il, and this dipshit running
Iran right now.

> You are in NO position to lecture others

Yes, I am.

> about sanity,

You have none. The posts about the inner earth beings alone demonstrate
just how out of touch with reality you are.

Your theme song: http://tinyurl.com/pungn

> morality and decency.

Two more things completely foreign to you.

> You don't give a damn about anyone or anything -

You say that but then you give a list of people and things I give a damn
about. Make up your brain cell.

> just yourself

That counts as "anyone," but the "just" part wrongly excludes my family,
my girlfriend, friends, co-workers, fellow runners and cyclists, and...

> and your owners'corporate profits,

Profit's not a dirty word. It's a very nice word. You profit. It's why
you get on your moped and pretend you're Born to Be Wild on the way to
giving foot massages to the gullible people of Ireland.

> whore, ill-gotten through lies, mass-murder,
> theft and destruction.

You say that like there's something wrong with it.

/sarcasm

> You have tried to defend and cover up the most
> heinous crimes against humanity,

Examples? You mean by my favoring immunizations that have helped
eradicate (or just about) diseases like smallpox and polio?

> the environment,

Examples? You mean by favoring privatization of all land so people will
be better stewards of it?

> and animals.

Examples? I'm especially interested in what you consider heinous crimes,
aside from people eating meat, wearing fur, or being cured of disease
via medications and procedures stemming from research. Food, warmth,
well-being -- what do you find particularly galling about that?

> You consort with 'strippers'.

"Consort" is far too strong a word for it, especially since my
girlfriend isn't very open-minded about that kind of thing (with
strippers or any other woman). I don't find what strippers do to be
immoral compared to, let's say, trying to convince someone that a foot
massage is comparable or superior to seeing a real doctor, that a small
electric device can cure someone of parasites he or she never even had,
or that meat can never be part of a healthful diet. You're a fraud,
Lesley. Maybe if you had titties you could make an honest living with
them instead of being so jealous.

> You're beneath despicable,

That's rich coming from someone as disturbed AND disturbING as you.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

chico chupacabra added:

>> You consort with 'strippers'.

> "Consort" is far too strong a word for it, especially since my
> girlfriend isn't very open-minded about that kind of thing (with
> strippers or any other woman). I don't find what strippers do to be
> immoral compared to, let's say, trying to convince someone that a foot
> massage is comparable or superior to seeing a real doctor, that a small
> electric device can cure someone of parasites he or she never even had,
> or that meat can never be part of a healthful diet. You're a fraud,
> Lesley. Maybe if you had titties you could make an honest living with
> them instead of being so jealous...

and conning gullible people out of their money and into believing that
reflexology, zappers, and the rest of the crock of shit you peddle is of
any genuine medical benefit beyond relaxation.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Leif Erikson wrote:
> William wrote:
>
> > "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> > .net...

> thlink.net...

> arthlink.net...

> >>No, that is *NOT* what being open-minded is

> > Yes it is.
> >
> > [snip crap]

> No, it isn't.
>

> > "Being open-minded is all about being receptive of others' ideas and beliefs."

> Wrong. That dictionary definition is simply bullshit.

LOL!!!

Now Goober is going to rewrite Webster's.

What a retard!

> Being *receptive* is not being open minded, you
> ****ing idiot; it's being partisan.

> >>lesley is one.

> > No. Ispe Dixit knows her well and told me ages ago that she's a reliable
> > expert on nutrition and alternative animal-friendly treatments.

> Derek was incorrect about that

> >>You're not being honestly open-minded about it.
> >>

> > Yes I am,

> No, you aren't.
>
> Her endorsement of it was correctly inferred from her
> failure to state her opposition to it following her
> statement of support for someone (Karen Winter) who
> openly endorses it. lesley was asked repeatedly if she
> wanted to distance herself from Karen on at least that
> one issue, and she refused to do so. That is implicit
> support for it.

> >>I do know all of it.

> > Then you should be quiet and stop all your nonsense.
> >
> > cut

> Why did you cut, you chickenshit closed-minded ****wit?
>
> <restore>
>
> She went out of town, and he got into her computer and
> started posting, right here in this newsgroup - a lot
> of wild, violence-tinged stuff. He found and began
> posting in some skinhead-oriented groups as well. Here
> is his post: http://tinyurl.com/p6lp8. He was using
> her computer and her pseudonym at that time, "lilweed".
>
> </restore>
>
> Leave it in shitbag. Leave it in as a testament to
> your closed-mindedness.

> >>You're a "vegan" (quotes of derision) because it feeds your need to be "different".

> > No, it's a consequence of the principles I hold regarding the treatment
> > of animals.

> No, it's based on your wish to try to be distinctive,
> to be "different".
>

> >> You're an unaccomplished nobody loser,

> > Enough of the insults.

> No. You are asking for them.
>

> >> and you're one among millions. Your ego
> >>needs something to make you feel "special", so you went out and found something.

> "veganism" is not a thought-out position. It's a
> choice people make *SELF-CONSCIOUSLY* to try to create
> a persona.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

William wrote:
> cut
>
> > He was a lying criminal

> Then how can you believe him, and why repeat his lies as being the truth about Pearl?
> This hate campaign against Pearl is over before it starts if the ONLY evidence
> supporting it comes from someone you know to be a lying criminal. LOL

That's our Goo for you.

Receptive is close-minded.

Skeptics are kooks.

Lies are truth.

Goo is going to re-write Webster's so it all fits with *his*
definitions.

> cut

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:16:10 +0100, "William" > wrote:

>cut
>
>> He was a lying criminal

>Then how can you believe him, and why repeat his lies as being the truth about Pearl?
>This hate campaign against Pearl is over before it starts if the ONLY evidence
>supporting it comes from someone you know to be a lying criminal. LOL
>
>cut

She willingly had plenty to do with him, and therefore is most likely
quite comfortable with dishonesty. Also, Goo has a list of absurd things
that she believes, and she insists she doesn't believe in some of them
though amusingly she can't say which of them she thinks she doesn't
believe in...even when asked! This is a very strange situation indeed,
but it appears that Goo is actually telling the truth this time.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

<dh@.> wrote in message ...
> On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:16:10 +0100, "William" > wrote:
>
>>cut
>>
>>> He was a lying criminal

>>Then how can you believe him, and why repeat his lies as being the truth about
>>Pearl?
>>This hate campaign against Pearl is over before it starts if the ONLY evidence
>>supporting it comes from someone you know to be a lying criminal. LOL
>>
>>cut

> She willingly had plenty to do with him, and therefore is most likely
> quite comfortable with dishonesty.

No. You only have the word of a lying criminal to go on.

Also, Goo has a list of absurd things
> that she believes, and she insists she doesn't believe in some of them
> though amusingly she can't say which of them she thinks she doesn't
> believe in...even when asked!

I've seen her reject at least two items on that list today. Read her posts.

> This is a very strange situation indeed,

The only strange situation going on here is your hate campaign against her and your
refusal to accept the fact that she rejects at least two of the things you're all
accusing
her of.

> but it appears that Goo is actually telling the truth this time.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

usual shithead chico chupacabra" > wrote in message ...

> pearl wrote:
>
> > Give up the fake concern,

> You're the biggest phony in the world. I'm not encroaching on your
> territory, Lesley. I'm calling you on it; and you're evading it.

Artificial insemination is rape. A violation you accept for the bloody
mess on your plate. You'd be up there yourself if it was necessary.

You're the phony. A fake and a liar. The swamp you inhabit stinks.

> > 'support.our.troops.invading.iraq'.

> More like, support.the.un.doing.what.it.says.it.will.do especially when
> it comes to tyrants like Saddam, Kim Jung Il, and this dipshit running
> Iran right now.

More propaganda. War is peace.

> > You are in NO position to lecture others

> Yes, I am.

NO, you are most certainly not. You're a blight on mankind.

> > about sanity,

> You have none. The posts about the inner earth beings alone demonstrate
> just how out of touch with reality you are.

You have evidence that it is untrue? Produce it now, or admit
that you irrationally believe something you simply don't know.

> Your theme song: http://tinyurl.com/pungn

Whatever that is, you're the one singing it.

> > morality and decency.

> Two more things completely foreign to you.

Liar!

> > You don't give a damn about anyone or anything -

> You say that but then you give a list of people and things I give a damn
> about. Make up your brain cell.

There are exceptions. Or is that too complex for you?

> > just yourself

> That counts as "anyone," but the "just" part wrongly excludes my family,
> my girlfriend, friends, co-workers, fellow runners and cyclists, and...

All people who feed your own narcissistic needs, i.e. yourself.

> > and your owners'corporate profits,

> Profit's not a dirty word. It's a very nice word. You profit. It's why
> you get on your moped and pretend you're Born to Be Wild on the way to
> giving foot massages to the gullible people of Ireland.

You spin yarns like you were born to it. Must be that snake DNA.

> > whore, ill-gotten through lies, mass-murder,
> > theft and destruction.

> You say that like there's something wrong with it.
>
> /sarcasm

You're not being sarcastic. You have no conscience, psycho.

> > You have tried to defend and cover up the most
> > heinous crimes against humanity,

> Examples?

Mass murder through 'war', DU, mercury, and yes, pharmaceutical drugs.

> You mean by my favoring immunizations that have helped
> eradicate (or just about) diseases like smallpox and polio?

That's nonsense propaganda. 'Immunization' produces disease.

> > the environment,

> Examples? You mean by favoring privatization of all land so people will
> be better stewards of it?

Depleted uranium, grazing the land to death... You don't own the world.

> > and animals.

> Examples? I'm especially interested in what you consider heinous crimes,
> aside from people eating meat, wearing fur, or being cured of disease
> via medications and procedures stemming from research. Food, warmth,
> well-being -- what do you find particularly galling about that?

All lies. Burning chickens alive, killing wild horses, wholesale slaughter
of wildlife for whatever spurious reason.. You're an unfeeling *******.

"****" then.

> especially since my
> girlfriend isn't very open-minded about that kind of thing (with
> strippers or any other woman). I don't find what strippers do to be
> immoral compared to, let's say, trying to convince someone that a foot
> massage is comparable or superior to seeing a real doctor, that a small
> electric device can cure someone of parasites he or she never even had,
> or that meat can never be part of a healthful diet. You're a fraud,
> Lesley. Maybe if you had titties you could make an honest living with
> them instead of being so jealous.

Crackhead. Rife was curing cancer back in the thirties.

> > You're beneath despicable, 'chico chumpo'.

> That's rich coming from someone as disturbed AND disturbING as you.

That laughable coming from someone as disturbed as YOU.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 19:46:49 +0100, "William" > wrote:

><dh@.> wrote in message ...
>> On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:16:10 +0100, "William" > wrote:
>>
>>>cut

>>>Then how can you believe him, and why repeat his lies as being the truth about
>>>Pearl?
>>>This hate campaign against Pearl is over before it starts if the ONLY evidence
>>>supporting it comes from someone you know to be a lying criminal. LOL
>>>
>>>cut

>> She willingly had plenty to do with him, and therefore is most likely
>> quite comfortable with dishonesty.

>No. You only have the word of a lying criminal to go on.

I have Goo's list, and her guilt suggesting reaction to it.

>Also, Goo has a list of absurd things
>> that she believes, and she insists she doesn't believe in some of them
>> though amusingly she can't say which of them she thinks she doesn't
>> believe in...even when asked!

>I've seen her reject at least two items on that list today. Read her posts.

I'm not going back looking for something that probably doesn't even
exist...especially when she can't just provide the information when asked
about it. I asked her expecting her to point out how the Goober is lying
this time, and instead it appeared that she was the liar, and it still does.

>> This is a very strange situation indeed,

>The only strange situation going on here is your hate campaign against her and your
>refusal to accept the fact that she rejects at least two of the things you're all
>accusing her of.

I asked her directly what Goo was lying about, and instead of mentioning
anything she became defensive and insulting toward me, without being able
to point out a single lie Goo was telling. Her behavior screams that she is
the liar this time.

>> but it appears that Goo is actually telling the truth this time.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

some skanky, dimwitted, scatterbrained foot masseuse in Ireland wrote:

>>> Give up the fake concern,

>> You're the biggest phony in the world. I'm not encroaching on your
>> territory, Lesley. I'm calling you on it; and you're evading it.

> Artificial insemination is rape.

It's less a violation that how many animals naturally go about mating,
and it's a hell of a lot more practical in a business like farming.

> A violation you accept for the bloody
> mess on your plate.

Bloody mess on whose plate? If it weren't for about 0.01% (by weight) of
my diet called "fish" or "fish oil supplement," you'd call it vegetarian.

> You'd be up there yourself if it was necessary.

I'd rather be up there than "way out there" like you are, weirdo.

> You're the phony. A fake and a liar.

"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)
"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"
long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"

archived evidence of the above:
http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
http://tinyurl.com/mh71
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
http://tinyurl.com/v5h9
http://tinyurl.com/n9r59
http://tinyurl.com/o8uwn

Adding another one from below:
Irrationally believes "'Immunization' produces disease."

vaccination and eradication, dummy.

>>> 'support.our.troops.invading.iraq'.

>> More like, support.the.un.doing.what.it.says.it.will.do especially when
>> it comes to tyrants like Saddam, Kim Jung Il, and this dipshit running
>> Iran right now.

> More propaganda. War is peace.

Pacificism never won a war or caused peace to reign. It won't help
address the following, either:

Iran's president has defended his widely criticised call for
Israel to be "wiped off the map".
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/4384264.stm

TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has
described the Holocaust as "a myth" and suggested that Israel be
moved to Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska.

The United States, Israel and the European Commission -- along
with individual European countries -- have condemned the remark.

Ahmadinejad sparked widespread international condemnation in
October when he called for Israel to be "wiped off the map."

Last week, he also expressed doubt about the killing by the
Nazis of six million Jews during World War II, but Wednesday was
the first occasion when he said in public that the Holocaust was
a myth.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/12/14/iran.israel/

The president of Iran again lashed out at Israel on Friday and
said it was "heading toward annihilation," just days after
Tehran raised fears about its nuclear activities by saying it
successfully enriched uranium for the first time.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called Israel a "permanent threat"
to the Middle East that will "soon" be liberated. He also
appeared to again question whether the Holocaust really
happened.

"Like it or not, the Zionist regime is heading toward
annihilation," Ahmadinejad said at the opening of a conference
in support of the Palestinians. "The Zionist regime is a rotten,
dried tree that will be eliminated by one storm."

Ahmadinejad provoked a world outcry in October when he said
Israel should be "wiped off the map."

On Friday, he repeated his previous line on the Holocaust,
saying: "If such a disaster is true, why should the people of
this region pay the price? Why does the Palestinian nation have
to be suppressed and have its land occupied?"

The land of Palestine, he said, referring to the British
mandated territory that includes all of Israel, Gaza and the
West Bank, "will be freed soon."

He did not say how this would be achieved, but insisted to the
audience of at least 900 people: "Believe that Palestine will be
freed soon."
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/04/14/D8GVSUC0H.html

Want me to add "holocaust denial" back to your list of kooky beliefs?

Would you like me to dig up some of the KCNA/DPRK releases explicitly
threatening Japan, South Korea, and the US?

What would you do to maintain peace when a handful of world leaders and
their terrorist allies (Iran funds terrorists and insurgents around the
world) threaten to wipe entire nations off the map?

>>> You are in NO position to lecture others

>> Yes, I am.

> NO,

Yes, and a lot more so than a violent ex-felon skinhead OR his skanky
"hippy" [sic] ex-wife who practices reflexology and believes the earth
is hollow and inhabited by little green men.

>>> about sanity,

>> You have none. The posts about the inner earth beings alone demonstrate
>> just how out of touch with reality you are.

> You have evidence that it is untrue?

Enough with proving negatives. I don't require evidence that Aurelia's
channeling *isn't* true because the burden is the other way around. I
would demand some convincing evidence that would lead her "messages"
some credibility, and my standard is higher than the photographs you've
linked previously.

> Produce it now,

No, dummy, YOU produce evidence that entire civilizations inhabit the
same planet we do and hide beneath its crust and into its mantle. The
burden is yours to prove their existence. Geology and every other
science is against you, but that only seems to make people like you even
more "skeptical" of science. Why is that, mental illness?

> or admit that you irrationally believe something

HAW HAW HAW!

Immunizations prevent disease, you crazy ****.

> you simply don't know.

I've taken enough geology to know that what you believe is implausible.

http://geology.com/nsta/earth-internal-structure.shtml
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/sub...h/Inside.shtml
http://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/interior/
http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/r...1/22_wobb.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantle_(geology)
Etc.

You showed that you don't understand what you're reading and what a big
dope you are back when we first started discussing "polar fountains."
You haven't managed to get a grip on it since, either.

>> Your theme song: http://tinyurl.com/pungn

> Whatever that is,

Theme from "Twilight Zone."

> you're the one singing it.

It's an instrumental. It's not the song by Golden Earring (which does
have vocals but isn't the same).

>>> morality and decency.

>> Two more things completely foreign to you.

> Liar!

You wouldn't recognize either trait because you're mentally defective.

>>> You don't give a damn about anyone or anything -

>> You say that but then you give a list of people and things I give a damn
>> about. Make up your brain cell.

> There are exceptions. Or is that too complex for you?

Exceptions which negate your claim: family, friends, colleagues, pets,
and a whole range of issues. Just because you disagree with me about
those issues doesn't mean I'm disingenuous; I just find many of your
"solutions" to be worse than the "problems" they're supposed to address.
Nevermind the fact that you're a raving twit.

>>> just yourself

>> That counts as "anyone," but the "just" part wrongly excludes my family,
>> my girlfriend, friends, co-workers, fellow runners and cyclists, and...

> All people who feed your own narcissistic needs, i.e. yourself.

You have no idea how wrong you are about that, lol.

>>> and your owners'corporate profits,

>> Profit's not a dirty word. It's a very nice word. You profit. It's why
>> you get on your moped and pretend you're Born to Be Wild on the way to
>> giving foot massages to the gullible people of Ireland.

> You spin yarns like

I can't top these, Lesley:
"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)
"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"
long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"

archived evidence of the above:
http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
http://tinyurl.com/mh71
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
http://tinyurl.com/v5h9
http://tinyurl.com/n9r59
http://tinyurl.com/o8uwn

Adding another one from below:
Irrationally believes "'Immunization' produces disease."

>>> whore, ill-gotten through lies, mass-murder,
>>> theft and destruction.

>> You say that like there's something wrong with it.
>>
>> /sarcasm

> You're not being sarcastic.

Was too being sarcastic, dummy.

> You have no conscience, psycho.

You couldn't be more wrong about that. Then again, that's your life's
story...

>>> You have tried to defend and cover up the most
>>> heinous crimes against humanity,

>> Examples?

> Mass murder through 'war'

Where's your contempt for those who started it? Oh wait, you think the
planes were flown by remote control and it just happened to have some
fellows who'd trained in bin Laden's camps in Afghanistan; and that
Saddam and his boys were just misunderstood but peaceable people, the
mass graves filled with Shias and Kurds notwithstanding; and that
Israelis should sit back and take all those Iranian-funded missiles from
Hezbollah up their asses and forgive and forget about Shalit and anyone
else Hamas and Hezbollah want to kidnap and kill. That's what you wuold
consider peace. I consider it suicide when you wait for people who
explicitly threaten to annhilate to actually annhilate you before
responding (kind of late by then, dummy).

> DU,

Overblown issue because you're hysterical when you see the words
"uranium" and "radioactive." You don't understand science, so you're
irrationally alarmed by the wholly unfounded claims of activists who
think the absence of evidence supporting their unfounded claims proves
there's something being hidden. Uhhh, no. It just means their claims are
unsubstantiated from everything we know about the subject.

> mercury,

When have I defended it? I've pointed out that the science mitigates the
concerns activists have about exposure to methylmercury and that most
people should be able to eat fish in moderation without risking their
well-being. You're an irrational Chicken Little who ignores the science
altogether and goes where the hysteria directs you instead of using some
common sense.

> and yes, pharmaceutical drugs.

I know you object to real medicine, but foot-rubbing only helps people
relax. While there's palliative benefit from relaxation, reflexology is
of no further benefit in treating the diseases for which pharmaceuticals
are required.

vaccine. The data show just the opposite, ****.

>>> the environment,

>> Examples? You mean by favoring privatization of all land so people will
>> be better stewards of it?

> Depleted uranium, grazing the land to death... You don't own the world.

Neither do you, but I'm very conscientious about how I treat my own
land. Look up "tragedy of the commons" to understand why I would prefer
public land to be sold outright to ranchers instead of leased (or in
some cases given) to them.

>>> and animals.

>> Examples? I'm especially interested in what you consider heinous crimes,
>> aside from people eating meat, wearing fur, or being cured of disease
>> via medications and procedures stemming from research. Food, warmth,
>> well-being -- what do you find particularly galling about that?

> All lies.

What do you find objectionable about feeding people, keeping them
clothed and warm, and healthy from disease?

> Burning chickens alive,

To prevent the spread of avian flu among healthy flocks AND from
spreading to humans (which it already had at that point). Your solution
would've taken a lot longer, and that would've meant even more harm to
other chickens as well as people.

> killing wild horses,

Instead of letting them starve to death. I find it more heartless to let
animals of any species suffer and starve than to cull their numbers so
they have sustainable populations that can survive in any given ecosystem.

> wholesale slaughter
> of wildlife for whatever spurious reason..

If "wholesale slaughter" means re-introducing some measure of population
control to a species which has out-reproduced (or soon will) the
carrying capacity of an ecosystem, then I'm guilty of that. I'd rather
see some good come of deer and pig meat, seal meat and pelts, etc., than
have other species (endangered birds, cod, etc.) decline due to pressure
from the species whose populations are out of control because of lack of
predation.

> You're an unfeeling *******.

Unfeeling? I've seen what becomes of starving deer. I've also seen the
devastation that over-populated deer can do to their habitat and that
the effect of it pushes out other species. That's the case here in
central Texas where the deer population's feeding habits are stripping
vegetation used by other species, including endangered birds like the
golden-cheeked warbler and black-capped vireo. Where do you get off
thinking deer have rights to strip an ecosystem bare (and then starve
and die off themselves) so that other species are affected or even
eliminated?

>>> You consort with 'strippers'.

>> "Consort" is far too strong a word for it,

> "****" then.

Untrue, I'm not allowed to **** other women (like I said, my girlfriend
is NOT open-minded about that kind of thing). Most strippers don't ****
the men who visit their clubs. I just look, not touch.

>> especially since my
>> girlfriend isn't very open-minded about that kind of thing (with
>> strippers or any other woman). I don't find what strippers do to be
>> immoral compared to, let's say, trying to convince someone that a foot
>> massage is comparable or superior to seeing a real doctor, that a small
>> electric device can cure someone of parasites he or she never even had,
>> or that meat can never be part of a healthful diet. You're a fraud,
>> Lesley. Maybe if you had titties you could make an honest living with
>> them instead of being so jealous.

You're jealous because they have hotter bodies than you do and they make
a more honest living than you ever will because you prey on vulnerable,
gullible people and convince them they'll get blue-sky benefits from
your quackery.

> Crackhead. Rife was curing cancer back in the thirties.

Oh, bullshit:
http://www.quackwatch.org/04Consumer...News/rife.html
http://www.healthwatcher.net/Quacker...0rife-aus.html
http://www.healthwatcher.net/Quacker...ndex-vega.html

>>> You're beneath despicable, 'chico chumpo'.

>> That's rich coming from someone as disturbed AND disturbING as you.

> That laughable

Your grasp of grammar is about as fleeting as your grip on reality.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

William wrote:

>>> Then how can you believe him, and why repeat his lies as being the truth about
>>> Pearl?
>>> This hate campaign against Pearl is over before it starts if the ONLY evidence
>>> supporting it comes from someone you know to be a lying criminal. LOL
>>>
>>> cut

>> She willingly had plenty to do with him, and therefore is most likely
>> quite comfortable with dishonesty.

> No. You only have the word of a lying criminal to go on.

A criminal she willfully married. That should tell you something of her
character. Rather, lack of it.

> Also, Goo has a list of absurd things
>> that she believes, and she insists she doesn't believe in some of them
>> though amusingly she can't say which of them she thinks she doesn't
>> believe in...even when asked!

> I've seen her reject at least two items on that list today. Read her posts.

She didn't reject it outright, dummy. Go back and look. It was qualified
in every clause:
"*IF* it's contrary to an animals' [sic] instinct *AND* requires
conditioning *OR* abuse..."

Why can't she just come right out and categorically say, "It's always
wrong to molest animals"?

>> This is a very strange situation indeed,

> The only strange situation going on here is your hate campaign against her and your
> refusal to accept the fact that she rejects at least two of the things you're all
> accusing
> her of.

She didn't reject it outright, dummy. Go back and look. It was qualified
in every clause:
"*IF* it's contrary to an animals' [sic] instinct *AND* requires
conditioning *OR* abuse..."

Why can't she just come right out and categorically say, "It's always
wrong to molest animals"?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

William wrote:
> Hello Usual Suspect. I know who you are now.

No, you're a moron. I'm not Usual Suspect.

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> k.net...
>
>>William wrote:
>>

>>>"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
ink.net...

arthlink.net...

.earthlink.net...

>>>Yes it is.
>>>
>>>[snip crap]

> That was the definition

That was *a* definition, and it was wrong.

>>No, it isn't.
>>

> Yes it is.

No, it isn't.

>>>"Being open-minded is all about being receptive of others' ideas and beliefs."

>>Wrong. That dictionary definition is simply bullshit.

> It's the correct definition,

It's wrong. Open-mindedness is, in fact, a negative
state of mind, not a positive one. Being open-minded
means one is *not* automatically rejecting of others'
ideas and beliefs; it does *NOT* mean one is receptive
to them. Being receptive to them means one would not
question them, and that is *NOT* being open-minded,
that's being uncritical.

This is all immaterial. YOU are not merely receptive
to these kooky, wacky, crackpot anti-intellectual
ideas; you actively and gullibly embrace them, the same
as lesley does, *PRECISELY* because they are new-age-y,
counter-culturish and bizarre. Suppose that you had
never heard of me before, and you suddenly see a whole
list of my beliefs, such as:

- astrology is bunk
- "crystals" have no magical or spiritual power
- there is no such thing as "chemtrails"; those are
simply aircraft exhaust, called contrails; harmless
- no spacecraft from another planet have come to earth
- "reflexology", "touch therapy" and other forms of laying-
on-of-hands are medically worthless
- "crop circles" are hoaxes perpetrated by humans, not
evidence of visits from space aliens

and so on. You are not going to be receptive to those
statements of belief and fact. Those statements all go
against things in which you *want* to believe, and
you're going to reject the statements out of hand.
Don't bother lying about it, billy - we all know you will.

>> Being *receptive* is not being open minded, you ****ing idiot; it's being
>>partisan.

>>>No. Ispe Dixit knows her well and told me ages ago that she's a reliable
>>>expert on nutrition and alternative animal-friendly treatments.

>>Derek was incorrect about that
>>

> Incorrect about what? I'm telling you what Ipse Dixit told me. He wrote me an email.

Ask him what he thinks about her now.

> cut

>>>Yes I am,

>>No, you aren't.
>>
>>Her endorsement of it was correctly inferred from her failure to state her
>>opposition to it following her statement of support for someone (Karen Winter) who
>>openly endorses it. lesley was asked repeatedly if she wanted to distance herself
>>from Karen on at least that one issue, and she refused to do so. That is implicit
>>support for it.
>>

> No. Read Pearl's post. "To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary
> to an animals'
> instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it." What more do
> you want?
> She strongly condemns it and thinks it's a perversion.

ONLY if it requires conditioning in order to get the
animal to participate, you ****wit. She does not
*categorically* reject it, because she doesn't want to
condemn people who are whack-jobs like her.

> That's one item I've taken off that list,

Put it back. It belongs.

> Usual Suspect.

I'm not Usual Suspect.

>>>Then you should be quiet and stop all your nonsense.
>>>
>>>cut

>>Why did you cut, you chickenshit closed-minded ****wit?
>>
>><restore>
>>
>>She went out of town, and he got into her computer and started posting, right here
>>in this newsgroup - a lot of wild, violence-tinged stuff. He found and began
>>posting in some skinhead-oriented groups as well. Here is his post:
>>http://tinyurl.com/p6lp8. He was using her computer and her pseudonym at that
>>time, "lilweed".
>>
>></restore>
>>
>>Leave it in shitbag. Leave it in as a testament to your closed-mindedness.
>>

> I've no comment to make on her personal life because 1, I don't
> know all the facts. 2, I don't want to know them.

THAT certainly isn't being open-minded!

> 3, you sure as hell
> don't know them.

I know enough to know that she was married to a violent
skinhead convict.

> 4, It's none of our business.

Her violent skinhead convict of an ex-husband made it
our business. Too bad for lesley.

> 5, Her personal life
> has no bearing on her expertise in vegan nutrition and alternative
> medicine.

Her tendency to embrace anti-social beliefs and values
very much does bear on her "expertise" <scoff> in
nutrition and medicine of any kind. There is no such
thing as "vegan" nutrition, and "alternative" medicine
is bullshit.

lesley has training as a foot masseuse: NO training in
nutrition, NO training in medicine. Foot massage isn't
medicine.

>>>No, it's a consequence of the principles I hold regarding the treatment
>>>of animals.

>>No, it's based on your wish to try to be distinctive, to be "different".
>>

> You're welcome to believe whatever you want, but always remember
> that you're not in a position to tell me what I believe.

I know what you believe, and I know why you believe it.

>>>Enough of the insults.

>>No. You are asking for them.
>>

> Well now I'm asking you to stop them, please.

Too bad. I don't wish to stop.

>>"veganism" is not a thought-out position. It's a choice people make
>>*SELF-CONSCIOUSLY* to try to create a persona.

> For me it's not a choice. I cannot go against my principles any more than you can,

"veganism" is not based on *any* valid ethical
principles. It is based purely on a wish to flatter
one's ego.

> Usual Suspect.

I'm not Usual Suspect.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Ron wrote:
> dh@. wrote:

> > >This place isn't anywhere near as busy as when I was here
> > >about two years or so ago, and the ones that are left aren't
> > >the same posters. Where's Pearl

> > Pearl has recently humiliated herself...amusingly by
> > lying about the Goober. The fool is now probably in hiding,
> > trying to recover. Poor ol' gal...

Lie about the Goober!!?

killfilling vs moshi--------------------WHY
> Can't be done.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:31:05 +0100, "William" > wrote:

>Hello Usual Suspect. I know who you are now.
>
>"Leif Erikson" > wrote:
>> William wrote:

[..]

>>> No. Ispe Dixit knows her well and told me ages ago that she's a reliable
>>> expert on nutrition and alternative animal-friendly treatments.

>> Derek was incorrect about that
>>

>Incorrect about what? I'm telling you what Ipse Dixit told me. He wrote me an email.

If you're as confused as you ought to be about all this and the
despicable, baseless hate campaign against Pearl, check your
email for a rather lengthy explanation I delivered there about
an hour ago. If you're still wary of revealing your IP but want
some more answers and a little more advice, such as using a
throw-away email address while on Usenet, let me know here
which paragraph number you're referring to and I shall write to
you again.

[..]
>For me it's not a choice. I cannot go against my principles any more than you can

Same as that, Billy.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Derek" > wrote in message ...
> On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:31:05 +0100, "William" > wrote:
>
> >Hello Usual Suspect. I know who you are now.

> [..]

> >> Derek was incorrect about that
> >>

> >Incorrect about what? I'm telling you what Ipse Dixit told me. He wrote me an email.

> If you're as confused as you ought to be about all this and the
> despicable, baseless hate campaign against Pearl, check your
> email for a rather lengthy explanation I delivered there about
> an hour ago. If you're still wary of revealing your IP but want
> some more answers and a little more advice, such as using a
> throw-away email address while on Usenet, let me know here
> which paragraph number you're referring to and I shall write to
> you again.

May I have a copy of that too please, Derek. Cheers.

> [..]
> >For me it's not a choice. I cannot go against my principles any more than you can

> Same as that, Billy.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:32:48 +0100, "pearl" > wrote:

>"Derek" > wrote in message ...
>> On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:31:05 +0100, "William" > wrote:

>> [..]

>> >Incorrect about what? I'm telling you what Ipse Dixit told me. He wrote me an email.

>> If you're as confused as you ought to be about all this and the
>> despicable, baseless hate campaign against Pearl, check your
>> email for a rather lengthy explanation I delivered there about
>> an hour ago. If you're still wary of revealing your IP but want
>> some more answers and a little more advice, such as using a
>> throw-away email address while on Usenet, let me know here
>> which paragraph number you're referring to and I shall write to
>> you again.

>May I have a copy of that too please, Derek. Cheers.

I'm sorry Pearl, I just can't do that, but please rest assured
knowing that I've not criticised you in any way. William will
now be aware of my unwarranted attacks on you, and I'm sure
that he will see them (links provided) as I describe: "cowardly",
"wrong", "vicious" and "done in temper and very much regretted."
William will also see that, instead of trying to excuse myself in
any way I take all the deserved criticism upon myself and won't
let anything like it happen again. Also, I've told/warned him that
I've reproduced our private emails before now, and that it is in
HIS interest to know this before replying to me in private email
himself.

>> [..]
>> >For me it's not a choice. I cannot go against my principles any more than you can

>> Same as that, Billy.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Derek wrote:

>>> If you're as confused as you ought to be about all this and the
>>> despicable, baseless hate campaign against Pearl, check your
>>> email for a rather lengthy explanation I delivered there about
>>> an hour ago. If you're still wary of revealing your IP but want
>>> some more answers and a little more advice, such as using a
>>> throw-away email address while on Usenet, let me know here
>>> which paragraph number you're referring to and I shall write to
>>> you again.

>> May I have a copy of that too please, Derek. Cheers.

> I'm sorry Pearl, I just can't do that, but please rest assured
> knowing that I've not criticised you in any way. William will
> now be aware of my unwarranted attacks on you,

They *were* warranted, Nash. They weren't baseless accusations, they
were very well-founded.

> and I'm sure
> that he will see them (links provided) as I describe: "cowardly",

No, they were apropos assessments of her loony beliefs.

> "wrong",

Why, post facto, do you consider it wrong to have called her out for
claiming that foot rubs cured her sister of brain injury? Is it that or
do you only consider it wrong to have taken your and her private
conversations and dragged them into aaev/tpa?

> "vicious" and "done in temper and very much regretted."

You should grow a pair. Be proud you were able to call a quack a quack.

> William will also see that, instead of trying to excuse myself in
> any way I take all the deserved criticism upon myself and won't
> let anything like it happen again. Also, I've told/warned him that
> I've reproduced our private emails before now, and that it is in
> HIS interest to know this before replying to me in private email
> himself.

It was quite amusing that she confided to you that the airplanes were
trying to keep her and her secret information down by spraying
"chemtrails" over her leaning house. Even more amusing, she's posted
pics of contrails on her website (I must use that word very loosely; her
HTML coding is quite horrible).

>>> [..]
>>> Same as that, Billy.

You go against your principles all the time, Nash. Still taking your
medication?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Derek" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:32:48 +0100, "pearl" > wrote:
>
>>"Derek" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> [..]

>>> If you're as confused as you ought to be about all this and the
>>> despicable, baseless hate campaign against Pearl, check your
>>> email for a rather lengthy explanation I delivered there about
>>> an hour ago. If you're still wary of revealing your IP but want
>>> some more answers and a little more advice, such as using a
>>> throw-away email address while on Usenet, let me know here
>>> which paragraph number you're referring to and I shall write to
>>> you again.

>>May I have a copy of that too please, Derek. Cheers.

> I'm sorry Pearl, I just can't do that, but please rest assured
> knowing that I've not criticised you in any way. William will
> now be aware of my unwarranted attacks on you, and I'm sure
> that he will see them (links provided) as I describe: "cowardly",
> "wrong", "vicious" and "done in temper and very much regretted."
> William will also see that, instead of trying to excuse myself in
> any way I take all the deserved criticism upon myself and won't
> let anything like it happen again. Also, I've told/warned him that
> I've reproduced our private emails before now, and that it is in
> HIS interest to know this before replying to me in private email
> himself.

Derek, thank you for your email but it wasn't necessary. I'm a bit surprised to know
you actually went along with these guys and got all aggressive though. OK, I've read
those posts but you haven't told me why you attacked her. And yes, you regret it and
blame yourself. Too late! Do you argue with everyone that disagrees with you? You
knew she was a vegan. She's on your side, so why weren't you on her side!!

>>> [..]
>>>
>>> Same as that, Billy.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

>>> She willingly had plenty to do with him, and therefore is most likely
>>> quite comfortable with dishonesty.

>> No. You only have the word of a lying criminal to go on.

> A criminal she willfully married.

A lying criminal you willingly believe.

>That should tell you something of her character. Rather, lack of it.

The same must also apply to you then.

>> Also, Goo has a list of absurd things
>>> that she believes, and she insists she doesn't believe in some of them
>>> though amusingly she can't say which of them she thinks she doesn't
>>> believe in...even when asked!

>> I've seen her reject at least two items on that list today. Read her posts.

> She didn't reject it outright, dummy. Go back and look. It was qualified in every
> clause:
> "*IF* it's contrary to an animals' [sic] instinct *AND* requires
> conditioning *OR* abuse..."
>
> Why can't she just come right out and categorically say, "It's always wrong to
> molest animals"?

She sees artificial insemination as a kind of rape for crying out loud, so I'd say
that she does believe it's always wrong to molest animals.

>>> This is a very strange situation indeed,

>> The only strange situation going on here is your hate campaign against her and
>> your
>> refusal to accept the fact that she rejects at least two of the things you're all
>> accusing
>> her of.

> She didn't reject it outright, dummy. Go back and look. It was qualified in every
> clause:
> "*IF* it's contrary to an animals' [sic] instinct *AND* requires
> conditioning *OR* abuse..."
>
> Why can't she just come right out and categorically say, "It's always wrong to
> molest animals"?

I believe she already has done.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message ...

> It was quite amusing that she confided to you that the airplanes were
> trying to keep her and her secret information down

Well.. if it was said .. it was said in jest..

> by spraying
> "chemtrails" over her leaning house. Even more amusing, she's posted
> pics of contrails

'What's the difference between a jet contrail and a chemtrail?
According to the U.S. Air Force, jet contrails form above 33,000
feet when hot engine exhaust momentarily condenses ice crystals
into pencil-thin vapor trails that quickly vanish like the wake
behind a boat.

Chemtrails (CTs) look like contrails initially, but are much thicker,
extend across the sky and are often laid down in varying patterns of
Xs, tick-tack-toe grids, cross-hatched and parallel lines. Instead of
quickly dissipating, chemtrails expand and drip feathers and mare s
tails. In 30 minutes or less, they open into wispy formations which
join together, forming a thin white veil or a "fake cirrus-type cloud"
that persists for hours.

http://blog.abovetopsecret.com/the_t...stions_ab.html

Chemtrails:
http://www.iol.ie/~creature/chemfilth.html

> on her website (I must use that word very loosely; her
> HTML coding is quite horrible).

I use Netscape 4.6. It's pretty basic, but quite adequate.

Where's your website, chumpo?

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:43:58 +0100, "William" > wrote:

[..]
>Derek, thank you for your email but it wasn't necessary. I'm a bit surprised to know
>you actually went along with these guys and got all aggressive though.

I didn't "[go] along with these guys .." I went for her on
my own accord.

>OK, I've read
>those posts but you haven't told me why you attacked her.

Read my email again and note where I say, "I offer no reason
for those attacks because they were without reason, full of bad
intention and wrong ...." All I offered in that email are my
regrets.

>And yes, you regret it and
>blame yourself. Too late!

That's unfortunately true.

>Do you argue with everyone that disagrees with you?

Mostly, if they're in the mood for an argument.

>You knew she was a vegan. She's on your side, so why weren't you on her side!!

I'll leave you to work that one out for yourself, Billy.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:18:25 GMT, chico chupacabra > wrote:

[..]
> They weren't baseless accusations

That's exactly what they were, thico chumpy: baseless accusations
and lies.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Derek" > wrote in message ...
> On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:32:48 +0100, "pearl" > wrote:

<..>
> >May I have a copy of that too please, Derek. Cheers.

> I'm sorry Pearl, I just can't do that, but please rest assured
> knowing that I've not criticised you in any way. William will
> now be aware of my unwarranted attacks on you, and I'm sure
> that he will see them (links provided) as I describe: "cowardly",
> "wrong", "vicious" and "done in temper and very much regretted."
> William will also see that, instead of trying to excuse myself in
> any way I take all the deserved criticism upon myself and won't
> let anything like it happen again. Also, I've told/warned him that
> I've reproduced our private emails before now, and that it is in
> HIS interest to know this before replying to me in private email
> himself.

Alrighty. Thanks for the reassurance. Water under the bridge.

Man ! ... This is worse than Corry.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:31:33 +0100, "pearl" > wrote:
>"Derek" > wrote in message ...
>> On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:32:48 +0100, "pearl" > wrote:

><..>
>> >May I have a copy of that too please, Derek. Cheers.

>> I'm sorry Pearl, I just can't do that, but please rest assured
>> knowing that I've not criticised you in any way. William will
>> now be aware of my unwarranted attacks on you, and I'm sure
>> that he will see them (links provided) as I describe: "cowardly",
>> "wrong", "vicious" and "done in temper and very much regretted."
>> William will also see that, instead of trying to excuse myself in
>> any way I take all the deserved criticism upon myself and won't
>> let anything like it happen again. Also, I've told/warned him that
>> I've reproduced our private emails before now, and that it is in
>> HIS interest to know this before replying to me in private email
>> himself.

>Alrighty. Thanks for the reassurance.

Just giving what's owed, Pearl.

>Water under the bridge.

Thank you.

>Man ! ... This is worse than Corry.

This street's got more cobbles.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Billy Blight wrote:

<...>
> Derek, thank you for your email but it wasn't necessary. I'm a bit surprised to know
> you actually went along with these guys and got all aggressive though.

Why should you be surprised? The guy is an insufferable prick.

> OK, I've read
> those posts but you haven't told me why you attacked her.

Because she's a friggin' moron and he came to his senses about the
little green men, the claims that foot massages cure people of dread
disease (and brain injury!), etc.

> And yes, you regret it and blame yourself. Too late!

He's wrong to now regret pointing out her serious mental defects. Why is
it too late to make amends, rightly or (in this case) wrongly, if one
believes one has offended or wronged another?

> Do you argue with everyone

He DOES!

> that

Everyone "WHO," not "that."

> disagrees with you?

He DOES! He's the most argumentative shit in these groups.

> You knew she was a vegan.

She's not a vegan.

> She's on your side, so why weren't you on her side!!

So we have yet another instance in which "the side" is deemed more
important than "the truth." Derek had it right when he called her a
goofy bitch or whatever it was he said, and he'd be correct in calling
you one, too.

<...>
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

Billy Blight indefensibly and stupidly wrote:

>>> No. You only have the word of a lying criminal to go on.

>> A criminal she willfully married.

> A lying criminal you willingly believe.

A violent, vile criminal she willfully married.

>> That should tell you something of her character. Rather, lack of it.

> The same must also apply to you then.

Non sequitur. I don't particularly find either of them credibile,
particularly since they seemed to agree on quite a lot of inane,
childish bullshit, and since both are also hateful authoritarians. Her
husband, though, did write that she'd shaved her head to lure him into
her lair; I suspect he meant that literally (I can't think of a reason
to not believe it), but I also accept that he could've used that as a
figure of speech to describe the process in which she beguiled him into
believing she was something he found agreeable to his worldview and,
accordingly, wanted until he figured out her lies. Either way, whether
she participated in his violent culture by shaving her head or agreed
with him enough to trap him in her nasty web, it's not good on her.

>>> Also, Goo has a list of absurd things
>>> I've seen her reject at least two items on that list today. Read her posts.

>> She didn't reject it outright, dummy. Go back and look. It was qualified in every
>> clause:
>> "*IF* it's contrary to an animals' [sic] instinct *AND* requires
>> conditioning *OR* abuse..."
>>
>> Why can't she just come right out and categorically say, "It's always wrong to
>> molest animals"?

> She sees artificial insemination as a kind of rape for crying out loud, so I'd say
> that she does believe it's always wrong to molest animals.

Another non sequitur. Her objection to artificial insemination is
FARMING itself, not to how animals copulate (including with the human
species) and/or reproduce. She didn't say anything about whether it's
wrong for someone to **** a cow; she objects to a cow being impregnated
without the use of a bull. When pressed on the issue of bestiality, she
wanted to remain "open-minded" and offered only a qualified objection to
it. As such, she tacitly endorsed Karen Winter's deranged, perverted
belief that bestiality is acceptable because it's pro-AR. (Even though
many of us would ask how an animal's rights are protected when it's
being abused like that.)

>>> The only strange situation going on here is your hate campaign against her and
>>> your
>>> refusal to accept the fact that she rejects at least two of the things you're all
>>> accusing
>>> her of.

>> She didn't reject it outright, dummy. Go back and look. It was qualified in every
>> clause:
>> "*IF* it's contrary to an animals' [sic] instinct *AND* requires
>> conditioning *OR* abuse..."
>>
>> Why can't she just come right out and categorically say, "It's always wrong to
>> molest animals"?

> I believe she already has done.

No, she has not. Ever. She objects to farming, she objects mildly to
conditioning; she has NEVER come straight out and said it's
categorically wrong for humans to engage in sex with animals.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"chico chupacabra" indefensibly and stupidly > wrote in message ...

> Billy Bligh wrote:

<..>

> >> She didn't reject it outright, dummy. Go back and look. It was qualified in every
> >> clause:

> >> "*IF* it's contrary to an animals' [sic] instinct *AND* requires
> >> conditioning *OR* abuse..."

Twisterrrrr.

"To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary to an animals'
instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it."

Thesaurus
perversion
noun
1. Wrong, often corrupt use: abuse, misapplication, misappropriation,
mishandling, misuse. See treat well/treat badly/treat.
2. Degrading, immoral acts or habits: bestiality, corruption, depravity,
flagitiousness, immorality, turpitude, vice, villainousness, villainy,
wickedness. See clean/dirty.
http://www.answers.com/perversion&r=67

All of which apply to you, chumpo. You're a *VERY* sick joke.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl wrote:
> "chico chupacabra" indefensibly and stupidly > wrote in message ...
>

>>Billy Bligh wrote:

> <..>

> Twisterrrrr.
>
> "To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary to an animals'
> instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it."

But *only* if the animal has to be conditioned to
accept it. If not, then you're all for it.

You also believe in <guffaw> "zero point field". You
self consciously go out of your way to embrace weird,
irrational, ANTI-scientific bullshit.

'There are those who believe that science is not
just mistaken on some interesting theoretical
possibilities, but IRREDEEMIBLY wrong on the most
fundamental questions science can ask.'

lesley, the foot-rubbing whore of Cork
http://tinyurl.com/o8uwn

You have zero credibility on matters of science. That
includes nutrition.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message ink.net...

> pearl wrote:

> > "chico chupacabra" indefensibly and stupidly > wrote in message ...
> >

> >>Billy Bligh wrote:

> > <..>

> > Twisterrrrr.
> >
> > "To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary to an animals'
> > instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it."

> But *only* if the animal has to be conditioned to
> accept it. If not, then you're all for it.

"I think it is a perversion". That is clearly condemnation, liar ball.

Thesaurus
perversion
noun
1. Wrong, often corrupt use: abuse, misapplication, misappropriation,
mishandling, misuse. See treat well/treat badly/treat.
2. Degrading, immoral acts or habits: bestiality, corruption, depravity,
flagitiousness, immorality, turpitude, vice, villainousness, villainy,
wickedness. See clean/dirty.
http://www.answers.com/perversion&r=67

Seeings as you appear to have so much difficulty understanding
PLAIN ENGLISH, I doubt anyone will accept your interpretations
of rather more complex matters. Go join chumpo in its hell hole.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl wrote:

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message ink.net...
>

>>pearl wrote:

>>><..>

>>>Twisterrrrr.
>>>
>>>"To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary to an animals'
>>>instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it."

>>But *only* if the animal has to be conditioned to
>>accept it. If not, then you're all for it.

> "I think it is a perversion". That is clearly condemnation

But *only* if the animal has to be conditioned to
accept it. If not, then you're all for it.

You also believe in <guffaw> "zero point field". You
self consciously go out of your way to embrace weird,
irrational, ANTI-scientific bullshit.

'There are those who believe that science is not
just mistaken on some interesting theoretical
possibilities, but IRREDEEMIBLY wrong on the most
fundamental questions science can ask.'

lesley, the foot-rubbing whore of Cork
http://tinyurl.com/o8uwn

You have zero credibility on matters of science. That
includes nutrition.

Just shut your ****ing yap about science, lesley. You
don't know any science, you don't *want* to know any
science, and you have no expertise in any form of
science. Foot rubbing is the proof: there is ZERO
scientific evidence for its medical evidence. There
have been ZERO legitimate clinical trials. The
BULLSHIT flood you tediously post about supposed
"trials" points to BULLSHIT, ILLEGITIMATE "studies".
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message nk.net...
> pearl wrote:

> >>But *only* if the animal has to be conditioned to
> >>accept it. If not, then you're all for it.

> > "I think it is a perversion". That is clearly condemnation, liar ball.

> But *only* if the animal has to be conditioned to
> accept it. If not, then you're all for it.

No. "I think it is a perversion" is not qualified, liar ball.

Thesaurus
perversion
noun
1. Wrong, often corrupt use: abuse, misapplication, misappropriation,
mishandling, misuse. See treat well/treat badly/treat.
2. Degrading, immoral acts or habits: bestiality, corruption, depravity,
flagitiousness, immorality, turpitude, vice, villainousness, villainy,
wickedness. See clean/dirty.
http://www.answers.com/perversion&r=67

Seeings as you appear to have so much difficulty understanding
PLAIN ENGLISH, I doubt anyone will accept your interpretations
of rather more complex matters. You're just a stupid pathetic yob.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

the foot-rubbing Chelsea harlot wrote:

>>> Artificial insemination is rape.

>> It's less a violation that how many animals naturally go about mating,

> Nonsense.

For example:
http://news.scotsman.com/scotland.cfm?id=231152003

Or watch Discovery Channel some time.

> It is transpecies. The animal experiences penetration.

Why didn't you object to trans-species sexual penetration when we were
discussing the issue with Karen? Why didn't you take her to task for
endorsing such penetration of animals?

>> and it's a hell of a lot more practical in a business like farming.

> Like I said...

Your objection to farming is irrational and probably based on watching
Bambi too many times.

>>> A violation you accept for the bloody
>>> mess on your plate.

>> Bloody mess on whose plate? If it weren't for about 0.01% (by weight) of
>> my diet called "fish" or "fish oil supplement," you'd call it vegetarian.

> Yet you go about promoting beef.

Certain kinds and cuts to those who wish to keep it in their diet. Shall
I dig up the made-up bullshit you stupidly kept repeating about fat
content of even lean cuts of meat? I proved your absurd claims to be,
just as you always are.

> How bizarre. I think you're lying.

You think science is predicated on lies, too, so what's your opinion
worth. (That's rhetorical, not a question.)

>>> You'd be up there yourself if it was necessary.

>> I'd rather be up there than "way out there" like you are, weirdo.

> You'd rather stick your .. whatever .. up a cow, than ... what?

I'm already on the record in complete opposition to bestiality; you're
the one who's only made qualified objections to it. You're also the one
who's "way out there" == meaning you're a ****ing basketcase.

>>> You're the phony. A fake and a liar.

> You prove it every time you post this confabulation.

Those are your confabulations.

>> "zero point field" (GUFFAW!)
>> "veganism"
>> "inner earth beings"
>> "hollow earth"
>> that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
>> helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
>> rain forest destruction
>> Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
>> Stolen French flying saucer
>> Zapper
>> Foot massage (as cure-all)
>> Astrology
>> Numerology
>> Alien abduction
>> bestiality
>> Leprechauns
>> Channeling
>> Polar fountains
>> Sun gazing
>> Chemtrails
>> AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
>> Crop circles
>> sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
>> participation in skinhead subculture
>> the validity of online IQ tests
>> crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
>> Jeff Rense for "news"
>> long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"
>>
>> archived evidence

> 'The coherence of the narcissist

You don't understand anything about science, much less psychology --
even if you get it off someone's tripod.com webpage.

<...>
>> of

> some of

ALL of it.

>> the above:

> Put a quote to each item, liar.

It's already been done. See the annotated versions of the list.

>> Adding another one from below:
>> Irrationally believes "'Immunization' produces disease."

Established!

<...>
> 'A few facts:
> Before the first Salk vaccine trials, polio incidence had already
> declined greatly.

Went through this with shevek. Incidence had NOT declined, but deaths
had (because of the ability to treat polio rather than prevent it):
http://tinyurl.com/qgjrl

> Decline was even greater by the time the Salk
> and Sabine vaccines came into widespread use.

Wrong. From the above:

---------- START CITE -----------
I found US data from 1937 to the present. Starting in 1951, cases were
separated between paralytic and non-paralytic. I've added the two together.
1937 9,514
1938 1,705
1939 7,343
1940 9,804
1941 9,086
1942 4,167
1943 12,450
1944 19,029
1945 13,624
1946 25,698
1947 10,827
1948 27,726
1949 42,033
1950 33,300
1951 28,386
1952 57,879
1953 35,592
1954 38,467
1955 28,985

Does it look like the polio infection rate was declining at the same
rate your source claimed the polio death rate was?

The Salk vaccine was made widely available in 1955. From the data
provided in the following link, there were 415,615 reported cases of
polio in the US from 1937-1955. The data in the following link go
only through 1997. There have been 41,473 reported cases on a very steep
declining trendline from 1955 through 1997. It's been almost *forty*
years since 100 or more cases were reported in the US in one year. There
have been less than 10% as many cases in a half-century since the
vaccine was introduced as there were in just the eighteen years
preceding it. So with rare, isolated exceptions (which occur in
UNvaccinated populations), polio has been effectively eradicated in the
United States.
http://www.post-polio.org/ipn/ir-usa.html

---------- END CITE -----------------

> The intensive
> use in 1958 was followed by more than a doubling of incidence.

And it again more than halved in 1960:

(in case formatting breaks, it's year, paralyic cases, non-paralytic cases)

YEAR PARA NON-PARALYTIC CASES
1957 2,499 2,986
1958 3,697 2,090
1959 6,289 2,136
1960 2,525 665
1961 988 324
1962 792 148
1963 396 53

<...>
>>> More propaganda. War is peace.

>> Pacifism [edited sp] never won a war or caused peace to reign. It won't help
>> address the following, either:

> Warmongering propaganda snipped.

That wasn't propaganda, dummy, those were news accounts of what your boy
in Tehran was saying -- you know, stuff about wiping Israel off the map
and that it would happen soon. Is it ironic that the Israelis are being
hit with Iranian missiles given to Hezbollah just a few months later?

----------- START RESTORE -----------------------

---------- END RESTORE -------------

> What needs to be addressed is Israel's treatment of Palestinians.

Especially since the Palestinians' land-for-peace offers have now been
demonstrated to be a load of bullshit. They also didn't help their cause
by electing Hamas to power.

>> Want me to add "holocaust denial" back to your list of kooky beliefs?

> Way to admit to another lie, kook.

It wasn't a lie, but you seem to find amity with people like the Iranian
leader who not only deny the Holocaust but seem prepared to start a new one.

>> Would you like me to dig up some of the KCNA/DPRK releases explicitly
>> threatening Japan, South Korea, and the US?

> Way to lead by example! You haven't a leg to stand on, hypocrite.

We're not the ones testing missiles over Japan.

>> What would you do to maintain peace when a handful of world leaders and
>> their terrorist allies (Iran funds terrorists and insurgents around the
>> world) threaten to wipe entire nations off the map?

> I'd address the root cause. See above.

That isn't the root cause. Ahmadinejad and others have called for
Israel's demise, not for peace between Israelis and Palestinians. They
object to the very presence of Israel. *AND* I don't find al-Qaeda's
demands very palatable or practical (I'm quite surprised YOU do).

Among their demands:
1. The end of Israel.
2. America must convert to Islam (and to their peculiar brand of it).
3. End of electing our own leaders. We must have sharia councils and law.
4. We must embrace the Quaran.
5. We have to "reject the immoral acts of fornication, homosexuality,
intoxicants, [gambling], and trading with interest." UBL says the Jews
are behind all that anyway.
6. We have to oppress our women the same way they do. How would you look
in a burka?
7. We cannot allow Jews to work in the media or in business.
8. End support for the Philippines, India, and Russia; let the
terrorists win there, too.
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/world...845725,00.html

>>> NO,

>> Yes,

> No,

Yes.

>> and a lot more so than a violent ex-felon skinhead

> You have some gall condemning violence and criminal behaviour.

I don't participate in violence or crime like your husband did (or does).

>> OR his skanky

> You're the one lurking in filthy alleyways.

No, I'm a neat-freak. That includes the kinds of people with whom I
surround myself.

>> "hippy" [sic] ex-wife who practices reflexology and believes the earth
>> is hollow

> Why does Earth ring like a bell after earthquakes?

We've been through this, so let me paste it in:

--------------- FROM 17 JUN 2006 -------------

The better question, retarded chelsea, is, Why does it rattle like a
garbage can?

These results come from analyzing the earth's normal modes -
ultra long vibrations by which the earth rings like a bell *(or
more precisely rattles like a garbage can)* for days and even
weeks after such a gigantic earthquake. Analysis of long
seismograms shows distinct energy peaks whose height reflects
the earthquake's seismic moment, which gives its magnitude.
Because the magnitude scale is logarithmic, the threefold
increase in seismic moment raises the magnitude by 0.3 units,
making it second only to the 1960 Chile earthquake.
http://www.earth.northwestern.edu/pe.../sumatra2.html

It's called an ANALOGY, and please don't get all worked up by the ANAL
part of ANALogy because it doesn't have anything to do with your bum.
Well, not unless your head is up yours -- and I believe it is.

The point of such an analogy, such a metaphor, is to illustrate the long
period moment, or the wave form of seismic vibrations, that occur
because of significant seismic events. The phenomenon occurs when the
initial seismic energy is sufficient for wavelengths of a significant
fraction of the earth's circumference to be created. Those wavelengths
oscillate and cause the ringing/rattling sound. You can create similar
kinds of wavelengths on any solid mass if it's hit with enough force;
something needn't be hollow because the operative part of the equation
is the FORCE, not the mass affected. With respect to the Sumatra quake
in 2004, the duration of the oscillation is a testimony to just how much
force that quake generated -- not to how hollow the earth is (you
would've felt the earth very seriously move if it were that day, and not
because one of your customers would give you a couple extra pence for a
tip).
----------------------- END --------------------------

>> and inhabited by little green men.

> Cite, liar?

None needed. I'm waiting for your evidence that they exist outside the
fantasy=worlds of deluded nitwits and channeling hausfraus.

>>> You have evidence that it is untrue?

>> Enough with proving negatives.

> So you don't know whether it's true or not.

I'm sure this is all over your head, but here we go again:
http://geology.com/nsta/earth-internal-structure.shtml
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/sub...h/Inside.shtml
http://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/interior/
http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/r...1/22_wobb.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantle_(geology)
Etc.

>> I don't require evidence that Aurelia's
>> channeling *isn't* true because the burden is the other way around. I
>> would demand some convincing evidence that would lead her "messages"
>> some credibility, and my standard is higher than the photographs you've
>> linked previously.

> Add local ancient mythology...

Mythology -- no matter how local or how ancient -- isn't science, you
dumb ****.

> What you choose to believe is fine by me,

That's because you're not concerned about truth.

> but you're a mind fascist.

You don't even know what fascism is, and your mind is full of shit anyway.

>>> Produce it now,

>> No, dummy, YOU produce evidence that entire civilizations inhabit the
>> same planet we do and hide beneath its crust and into its mantle. The
>> burden is yours to prove their existence. Geology and every other
>> science is against you, but that only seems to make people like you even
>> more "skeptical" of science. Why is that, mental illness?

> 'Mysteries of the Inner Earth
> Part 1: The Solid Earth Hypothesis 1. The standard earth model
> 2. Deep drilling springs surprises 3. Mass, density, and seismic
> velocity (09/05) 4. Deep earthquakes 5. Geomagnetism References
> Part 2: The Hollow Earth Hypothesis 1. Early theories 2. Modern
> theories 3. Hollow moons 4. Feasibility -- I (06/04) 5. Feasibility
> -- II (08/05) References
> Part 3: Polar Puzzles 1. The open polar sea 2. The north pole
> controversy 3. Polar land coverup? 4. Flights of fancy
> 5. Auroras and the poles References
> Part 4: Mythology, Paradise, and the Inner World 1. The
> Imperishable Sacred Land 2. Shambhala 3. A northern paradise
> 4. Inner kingdoms References
> ....'
> http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/DP5/inner1.htm

Yet you argue that the list isn't correct! Hahaha!

>>> or admit that you irrationally believe something

>> HAW HAW HAW!

> Your list crutch is shattered, as it has been many times before.

How is it shattered when you repeatedly confirm it?! Hahaha!

>> Adding another one from below:
>> Irrationally believes "'Immunization' produces disease."
>>
>> Immunizations prevent disease, you crazy ****.

> See above,

No, you see above. Dummy.

>>> you simply don't know.

>> I've taken enough geology to know that what you believe is implausible.
>>
>> http://geology.com/nsta/earth-internal-structure.shtml
>> http://www.enchantedlearning.com/sub...h/Inside.shtml
>> http://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/interior/
>> http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/r...1/22_wobb.html
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantle_(geology)
>> Etc.

> See above.

Did you read any of these links?

>> You showed that you don't understand what you're reading and what a big
>> dope you are back when we first started discussing "polar fountains."
>> You haven't managed to get a grip on it since, either.

> I've realized that

So have we all, Lesley.

>>> Whatever that is,

>> Theme from "Twilight Zone."

> Back to Bohemian Grove and the satanic rituals conducted there,
> you know - Skull & Bones, Bush, Hitler.. are you a member too?

The stuff at Bohemian Grove isn't satanic (and has nothing to do with
Hitler -- invoking Godwin). It's like a frat=house reunion, where people
do silly things they would never do near prying eyes (juvenile stunts,
not anything untoward). The "Cremation of Care" ritual is mock-pagan,
not satanic, and is about leaving the dull cares of the world behind. I
find all the conspiracy theories about it quite amusing, nevermind the
fact that Alex has turned it into a cottage industry.

>>> you're the one singing it.

>> It's an instrumental. It's not the song by Golden Earring (which does
>> have vocals but isn't the same).

>>> Liar!

>> You wouldn't recognize either trait because you're mentally defective.

> Liar.

No, I'm correct.

>>> There are exceptions. Or is that too complex for you?

>> Exceptions which negate your claim: family, friends, colleagues, pets,
>> and a whole range of issues. Just because you disagree with me about
>> those issues doesn't mean I'm disingenuous; I just find many of your
>> "solutions" to be worse than the "problems" they're supposed to address.
>> Nevermind the fact that you're a raving twit.

> Liar.

No, I'm correct. Your "solutions" would only exacerbate problems, and
you ARE a raving twit.

>>> All people who feed your own narcissistic needs, i.e. yourself.

>> You have no idea how wrong you are about that, lol.

> I know

Then stop it, you dope.

You see above, brainless ****.

>>> You're not being sarcastic.

>> Was too being sarcastic, dummy.

> You don't give a damn, scum.

I do; you're just incapable of reasoning with those who disagree with
you about little green men or anything of substance.

>>> You have no conscience, psycho.

>> You couldn't be more wrong about that. Then again, that's your life's
>> story...

> Liar.

I'm correct. Your life is one failure after another. You flunked out of
engineering school (because it's based on scientific principles beyond
your grasp) and turned to reflexology instead (because it's NOT based on
science, so it's within your grasp).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_E._Jones#Critics

>> and that
>> Saddam and his boys were just misunderstood but peaceable people, the
>> mass graves filled with Shias and Kurds notwithstanding;

> 'A Stephen C. Pelletiere commentary appeared in the January 31, 2003
> New York Times, yet no one seems to have noticed.

The left-wing loonies you read sure did. Every ****ing leftist
Bush-hating blog has either linked or posted or cited that column.

> Here is part of
> what he wrote about frequent statements that Saddam Hussein gassed
> 5000 Kurds at Halabja in 1991:

<...>
> This much about the gassing at Halabja we undoubtedly know: it
> came about in the course of a battle between Iraqis and Iranians.
> Iraq used chemical weapons

Exactly. Meaning they had them at that time. They also had stores left
over from that war which they threatened to use in the Gulf War. Their
intransigence and defiance against weapons inspections as their terms of
surrender in the Gulf war left open the question whether or not they
still had them. They did:

In addition to the chemical weapons found in Iraq following the
invasion, the following have also been found in violation of 17 UN
Security Council resolutions and against the terms of Iraq's surrender
following the Gulf War:
-500 tons of yellow cake uranium at Saddam's nuclear weapons
facility.
-1.8 tons of partially enriched uranium found at the same place.
-Hidden centrifuge parts and blueprints.
-Two dozen artillery shells loaded with Sarin and mustard gas.
http://boortz.com/nuze/200508/08292005.html

<...>
>> and that
>> Israelis should sit back and take all those

> DU armaments from the USA

We should be sending them even more weapons than we are.

>> Iranian-funded missiles from
>> Hezbollah up their asses and forgive and forget about Shalit and anyone
>> else Hamas and Hezbollah want to kidnap and kill.

> You'd like us to forget about the the murders in Gaza

Which ones? The ones in retaliation for suicide bombings? I don't
consider targeting buildings where explosive vests or rockets are being
made to constitute murder.

> and the many thousands
> of Palestinians rotting away in Israeli prisons - including women and children.

You say "children," I say "juveniles." Why are they imprisoned or in
camps? Because they've presented a danger to [you won't say "other
children" so I'll say] Israeli soldiers or Israeli citizens (Arab
Christians and Jews alike). Same for women who are known associates of
terrorists.

>> That's what you wuold
>> consider peace. I consider it suicide when you wait for people who
>> explicitly threaten to annhilate to actually annhilate you before
>> responding (kind of late by then, dummy).

> What are you talking about, crazy boy?

That you take terrorists too lightly after they announce their
intentions to harm or kill. UBL issued his threats against the US in the
1990s. He admitted they tried to bring down the WTC in 1993 but failed.
Despite all your lunatic conspiracy theories, he's taken credit (rather,
given credit to Allah) for bringing the towers down in 2001. He
should've been dealt with in the '90s before he could carry out his threats.

>>> DU,

>> Overblown issue because you're hysterical when you see the words
>> "uranium" and "radioactive." You don't understand science, so you're
>> irrationally alarmed by the wholly unfounded claims of activists who
>> think the absence of evidence supporting their unfounded claims proves
>> there's something being hidden. Uhhh, no. It just means their claims are
>> unsubstantiated from everything we know about the subject.

> You're lying

No. I've given you plenty of information to debunk the claims of the
activists you were citing.

>>> mercury,

HELLO?! WHEN THE **** DID I "DEFEND" MERCURY?

>> I've pointed out that the science mitigates the
>> concerns activists have about exposure to methylmercury and that most
>> people should be able to eat fish in moderation without risking their
>> well-being. You're an irrational Chicken Little who ignores the science
>> altogether and goes where the hysteria directs you instead of using some
>> common sense.

<snip NONresponse>

>>> and yes, pharmaceutical drugs.

>> I know you object to real medicine,

<snip pseudoscience non-response>

>> but foot-rubbing only helps people
>> relax. While there's palliative benefit from relaxation, reflexology is
>> of no further benefit in treating the diseases for which pharmaceuticals
>> are required.

Established. One of the hallmarks of quackery is the cure-all claim.

http://photoninthedarkness.blogspot....ckery-and.html

<snip pseudoscience non-response>

>>> That's nonsense propaganda. 'Immunization' produces disease.

>> vaccine. The data show just the opposite, ****.

> See above.

You see above, dummy.

>>> Depleted uranium, grazing the land to death... You don't own the world.

>> Neither do you, but I'm very conscientious about how I treat my own
>> land. Look up "tragedy of the commons" to understand why I would prefer
>> public land to be sold outright to ranchers instead of leased (or in
>> some cases given) to them.

> Not your decision to make.

It should be THEIR decision what to do with THEIR land, you ****ing
authoritarian.

>>> All lies.

>> What do you find objectionable about feeding people, keeping them
>> clothed and warm, and healthy from disease?

> Nothing at all.

Then why are you chronically harping about it?

>>> Burning chickens alive,

>> To prevent the spread of avian flu among healthy flocks AND from
>> spreading to humans (which it already had at that point). Your solution
>> would've taken a lot longer, and that would've meant even more harm to
>> other chickens as well as people.

> My solution is not to keep chickens in factory farm conditions.

They're not "factory" conditions, they're farm conditions.

>>> killing wild horses,

>> Instead of letting them starve to death. I find it more heartless to let
>> animals of any species suffer and starve than to cull their numbers so
>> they have sustainable populations that can survive in any given ecosystem.

> There used to be about two million.

So the hell what. Nature isn't static, and neither are the needs of the
human population.

<...>

>>> wholesale slaughter
>>> of wildlife for whatever spurious reason..

>> If "wholesale slaughter" means re-introducing some measure of population
>> control to a species which has out-reproduced (or soon will) the
>> carrying capacity of an ecosystem, then I'm guilty of that. I'd rather
>> see some good come of deer and pig meat, seal meat and pelts, etc., than
>> have other species (endangered birds, cod, etc.) decline due to pressure
>> from the species whose populations are out of control because of lack of
>> predation.

> Your livestock and your fishing.

So?

>>> You're an unfeeling *******.

>> Unfeeling? I've seen what becomes of starving deer.

> You've seen deer stuck with the arrows you've shot into them.

Arrow. You usually only get one shot, and the hole created by a
broadhead is sufficient enough to cause death.

>> I've also seen the
>> devastation that over-populated deer can do to their habitat and that
>> the effect of it pushes out other species. That's the case here in
>> central Texas where the deer population's feeding habits are stripping
>> vegetation used by other species, including endangered birds like the
>> golden-cheeked warbler and black-capped vireo. Where do you get off
>> thinking deer have rights to strip an ecosystem bare (and then starve
>> and die off themselves) so that other species are affected or even
>> eliminated?

> What happened to their habitat and predators? We know.

People have to live somewhere. I know it's easy for you to sit in your
Irish shack in the middle of nowhere and tell the rest of the world to
live like sardines, but other people should have the same rights to live
where and how they want that you have.

>>> "****" then.

>> Untrue, I'm not allowed to **** other women (like I said, my girlfriend
>> is NOT open-minded about that kind of thing). Most strippers don't ****
>> the men who visit their clubs. I just look, not touch.

> So you only sin in your mind.

Just because I like the scenery, it doesn't mean I want to have sex with
them. Some of them are as skanky as you are.

>> You're jealous because they have hotter bodies than you do and they make
>> a more honest living than you ever will because you prey on vulnerable,
>> gullible people and convince them they'll get blue-sky benefits from
>> your quackery.

> Go take your meds

I'm not on meds, but you should be.

>>> Crackhead. Rife was curing cancer back in the thirties.

>> Oh, bullshit:

>> http://www.quackwatch.org/04Consumer...News/rife.html
>> http://www.healthwatcher.net/Quacker...0rife-aus.html
>> http://www.healthwatcher.net/Quacker...ndex-vega.html

> 'Americans have known, or suspected, for some time, that there
> has been an organized assault by a group, against companies, and
> practitioners, offering alternatives to the drugs/surgery paradigm.

It takes a conspiracy to keep down bogus treatments like reflexology,
Rife machines, zappers, and all the rest of your BS. Nevermind all the
above have failed when put to the test in double blind studies.

> 'Stephen Barrett MD, who the Pennsylvania licensing board officially
> classifies as "Not in Good Standing"...

Since I graduated from an accredited medical school I am
entitled to be called "doctor." I have been licensed in four
states and practiced psychiatry for 35 years before retiring in
December 1993. When I retired, I had my licensed placed on
"inactive" status. Since I retired in good standing, I can
reactivate it simply by paying the licensing fee and obtaining
insurance as required by state law. Bolen would like people to
believe that I misrepresent my credentials, but I don't.
http://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/bolen2.html

> 'Here is Rife's report:

Rife's microscope is as bogus as his "cancer-killing-machine."

http://amr2you.blogspot.com/2005/07/...lus-model.html
http://www.acahf.org.au/articles/quackery.htm

<...>
> Christopher Bird's 1976' New Age Journal article

Ha! Hardly a peer-reviewed medical journal!

<...>
> The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) still bans treatments similar
> to those of Rife.

And for damn good reason -- they don't ****ing work!

<...>
>>> That laughable

>> Your grasp of grammar is about as fleeting as your grip on reality.

Established.

<...>
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

pearl wrote:

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message nk.net...
>
>>pearl wrote:

>>>"I think it is a perversion". That is clearly condemnation, liar ball.

>>But *only* if the animal has to be conditioned to
>>accept it. If not, then you're all for it.

> No. "I think it is a perversion" is not qualified,

Nope; *only* if the animal has to be conditioned to