FoodBanter.com

FoodBanter.com (https://www.foodbanter.com/)
-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Where's everybody gone? (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/96820-wheres-everybody-gone.html)

pearl[_1_] 29-07-2006 09:13 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 
"William" wrote in message ...

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message
...
Billy Blight continued his pathetic defense of a known airhead:

He was a lying criminal
Then how can you believe him

cut

I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
lying criminals.


What did he have to gain by saying that she participated in his culture?


The same as you - the hope that his lies would discredit her - revenge.


He needed an excuse for the break up - so of course shifted the blame onto me.

Moreover, what bond would he have had with her if she didn't identify in some way
with his skinhead worldview?


I think the real question here is, what bond would she have had with him if he didn't
identify in some way with her vegan worldview? I think he was a vegan trying to
dispel the myth that all vegans are whimps.


He wasn't a vegan. He was near-vegan when here, but after he'd left I found out
that he'd been scoffing hamburgers in town... Our common ground was mainly
religious belief. He was not violent or abusive toward me, but it eventually became
apparent that our differences outweighed agreement, and, he was a really lazy sod.
The end came when I discovered that he had been trawling for girls at porn sites.






Leif Erikson[_1_] 29-07-2006 09:16 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 
Karen Winter, bestiality advocate, unable to stay away
from groups she supposedly has sworn off, oozed back in
and lied:

chico chupacabra wrote:

chelsea foot-masseuse wrote:

bestiality



snip

Yes: A learning process whereby a previously neutral stimulus (CS)
is repeatedly
paired with an unconditioned stimulus (US) that reflexively elicits an
unconditioned response (UR). Eventually the CS will evoke the response.
Pedophiles do this with children, and zoophiles with animals, to
coerce behavior
children and animals would normally not engage.



Ok. This sort of treatment of animals is clearly unethical.



How friggin' long did it take you to realize animals generally don't go
around seeking interspecies copulation?



snip

It would be nice if we could discuss this *scientific* claim in a calm
and rational manner; shall we try?

Mammals and birds are not born knowing which species they belong to, [snip crap Karen Winter is not qualified to know]


Prove it.


snip

I think one has to condemn all conditioning as a violation of the
animal's freedom and personhood, or not condemn conditioning _per
se_.



This, I think, is true.


It's bullshit. You have no ethical insight that
enables you to say that with any authority. It's
nothing but immature sentiment on which you've
slathered a cheap veneer of phony intellectualism.


Rat just condemned all conditioning, contrary
to your implying that she defended it).



snip

She was suggesting one's position on such
conditioning must be all or nothing in relation to other ways we
condition animals (zoos, farms, training dogs to sit-stay, etc.).



*IF* the issue is conditioning in itself. I, myself, do reject
conditioning in general as a violation of animal rights ethics,
and do not think the purpose of the conditioning is the sole
criterion.

snip

To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary to an
animals'
instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it.



I agree


But if it doesn't require such conditioning, you and
lesley-the-foot-rubbing-whore are strongly supportive
of it.

William[_2_] 29-07-2006 09:18 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
nk.net...
William wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:


"chico chupacabra" wrote in message
. ..


Billy Blight indefensibly and stupidly wrote:



He was a lying criminal

Then how can you believe him


cut

I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come
from lying criminals.

lesley's ex-husband was a skinhead, and he was telling the truth about lesley's
apparent participation in the depraved skinhead subculture.



I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
lying criminals.


He is lesley's ex-husband. He was a skinhead when she married him. That's all you
need to know. He wasn't even writing to any of these groups when he wrote "Beware
of the Chelsea..." He was writing to one of his skinhead groups.

lesley was a Chelsea - a shaved-head **** who, at the very least, was trying to
look like a skinhead. She was married to the guy, and she married him because his
dangerous appearance and bad character turned her on.


I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
lying criminals.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


Leif Erikson[_1_] 29-07-2006 09:19 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 
pearl wrote:

"William" wrote in message ...

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message
.. .

Billy Blight continued his pathetic defense of a known airhead:


He was a lying criminal

Then how can you believe him

cut

I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
lying criminals.

What did he have to gain by saying that she participated in his culture?


The same as you - the hope that his lies would discredit her - revenge.



He needed an excuse for the break up - so of course shifted the blame onto me.


He wasn't "blaming" you for anything, you ****. He was
identifying you: a Chelsea.


Moreover, what bond would he have had with her if she didn't identify in some way
with his skinhead worldview?


I think the real question here is, what bond would she have had with him if he didn't
identify in some way with her vegan worldview? I think he was a vegan trying to
dispel the myth that all vegans are whimps.



He wasn't a vegan. He was near-vegan when here, but after he'd left I found out
that he'd been scoffing hamburgers in town...


Ha ha ha ha ha! The beef came from the Amazon rain
forest, no doubt... Ha ha ha ha ha! That's ****ing
hilarious!


Our common ground was mainly


....weird, excruciatingly self conscious...

religious belief. He was not violent or abusive toward me, but it eventually became
apparent that our differences outweighed agreement, and, he was a really lazy sod.


That figures.

The end came when I discovered that he had been trawling for girls at porn sites.


Oh, ****ing hell - that's *great*! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Thanks for making this the funniest Saturday on record.

Leif Erikson[_1_] 29-07-2006 09:20 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 
Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
nk.net...

Billy Blight wrote:


"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
thlink.net...


Billy Blight wrote:



"chico chupacabra" wrote in message
...



Billy Blight indefensibly and stupidly wrote:




He was a lying criminal

Then how can you believe him


cut

I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come

from lying criminals.

lesley's ex-husband was a skinhead, and he was telling the truth about lesley's
apparent participation in the depraved skinhead subculture.


I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
lying criminals.


He is lesley's ex-husband. He was a skinhead when she married him. That's all you
need to know. He wasn't even writing to any of these groups when he wrote "Beware
of the Chelsea..." He was writing to one of his skinhead groups.

lesley was a Chelsea - a shaved-head **** who, at the very least, was trying to
look like a skinhead. She was married to the guy, and she married him because his
dangerous appearance and bad character turned her on.



I don't believe you


You're an idiot, billy. lesley was a Chelsea. You're
an idiot by choice.

William[_2_] 29-07-2006 09:35 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 

"pearl" wrote in message
...
"William" wrote in message
...

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message
...
Billy Blight continued his pathetic defense of a known airhead:

He was a lying criminal
Then how can you believe him

cut

I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come
from
lying criminals.

What did he have to gain by saying that she participated in his culture?


The same as you - the hope that his lies would discredit her - revenge.


He needed an excuse for the break up - so of course shifted the blame onto me.

Naturally. I've blamed my ex girlfriends for our break ups but not to the extent he
went to.

Moreover, what bond would he have had with her if she didn't identify in some
way
with his skinhead worldview?


I think the real question here is, what bond would she have had with him if he
didn't
identify in some way with her vegan worldview? I think he was a vegan trying to
dispel the myth that all vegans are whimps.


He wasn't a vegan. He was near-vegan when here, but after he'd left I found out
that he'd been scoffing hamburgers in town... Our common ground was mainly
religious belief. He was not violent or abusive toward me, but it eventually
became
apparent that our differences outweighed agreement, and, he was a really lazy sod.
The end came when I discovered that he had been trawling for girls at porn sites.

Really sorry to hear that Pearl. Glad to hear you had the bottle to dump him though.
A lot don't and find they've wasted their lives on wasters like your ex.







--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


Leif Erikson[_1_] 29-07-2006 10:02 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 
William wrote:

"pearl" wrote in message
...

"William" wrote in message
. ..

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message
. ..

Billy Blight continued his pathetic defense of a known airhead:


He was a lying criminal

Then how can you believe him

cut

I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come
from
lying criminals.

What did he have to gain by saying that she participated in his culture?

The same as you - the hope that his lies would discredit her - revenge.


He needed an excuse for the break up - so of course shifted the blame onto me.


Naturally. I've blamed my ex girlfriends for our break ups but not to the extent he
went to.


Moreover, what bond would he have had with her if she didn't identify in some
way
with his skinhead worldview?

I think the real question here is, what bond would she have had with him if he
didn't
identify in some way with her vegan worldview? I think he was a vegan trying to
dispel the myth that all vegans are whimps.


He wasn't a vegan. He was near-vegan when here, but after he'd left I found out
that he'd been scoffing hamburgers in town... Our common ground was mainly
religious belief. He was not violent or abusive toward me, but it eventually
became
apparent that our differences outweighed agreement, and, he was a really lazy sod.
The end came when I discovered that he had been trawling for girls at porn sites.


Really sorry to hear that Pearl. Glad to hear you had the bottle to dump him though.
A lot don't and find they've wasted their lives on wasters like your ex.


It's the other way around. She is the waster - the
"love everyone and the animals" do-nothing, wastrel
hippy: "Can't be worse than your wife turnin into a
****in love everyone and the animals hippy. That's why
I'm gettin a divorce. Beware of the Chelsea that
shaves only to lure a skinhead into her llair [sic]."
This was not addressed to anyone in these groups, nor
to anyone who even knew who lesley was. This was
lesley's ex-convict ex-husband's post to a skinhead
group:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...d081d63?hl=en&

William[_2_] 29-07-2006 10:16 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

cut

It's the other way around.


I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
lying criminals.

cut



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


Leif Erikson[_1_] 29-07-2006 10:42 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 
Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

cut


It's the other way around.



I don't believe you


You're an idiot-by-choice, billy. She married a
skinhead. She was a skinhead-wannabe herself.

William[_2_] 29-07-2006 10:52 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...
Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

cut


It's the other way around.



I don't believe you


You're an idiot-by-choice, billy.


Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies from someone you describe as a lying
criminal?

She married a skinhead.


He married a vegan.

She was a skinhead-wannabe herself.


No, but it seems pretty certain that he was a vegan-wannabe.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


Leif Erikson[_1_] 29-07-2006 10:53 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 
Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:


"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
thlink.net...

cut



It's the other way around.


I don't believe you


You're an idiot-by-choice, billy.



Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies


Because you're mentally damaged.



She married a skinhead.



He married a vegan.


She married a skinhead. She was at least a
skinhead-wannabe. She was a Chelsea.




She was a skinhead-wannabe herself.



No, but it seems pretty certain that he was a vegan-wannabe.


Hardly - he was scarfing hamburgers.

William[_2_] 29-07-2006 11:15 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...
Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:


"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

cut



It's the other way around.


I don't believe you

You're an idiot-by-choice, billy.



Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies


Because you're mentally damaged.

My faculties are in peek condition.


She married a skinhead.



He married a vegan.


She married a skinhead.


I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while. Doesn't mean to say I'm
one, Jonathan Ball.

cut

She was a skinhead-wannabe herself.



No, but it seems pretty certain that he was a vegan-wannabe.


Hardly - he was scarfing hamburgers.


They often do.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


Leif Erikson[_1_] 29-07-2006 11:19 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 
Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:


"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
thlink.net...


Billy Blight wrote:



"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
arthlink.net...

cut




It's the other way around.


I don't believe you

You're an idiot-by-choice, billy.


Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies


Because you're mentally damaged.


My faculties are in peek condition.


Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as
"peek". You are stupid-by-choice.


She married a skinhead.


He married a vegan.


She married a skinhead.



I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while.


You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.

In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted
the outward appearance of being one herself.


She was a skinhead-wannabe herself.


No, but it seems pretty certain that he was a vegan-wannabe.


Hardly - he was scarfing hamburgers.



They often do.


When did you last?

William[_2_] 29-07-2006 11:35 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...
Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:


"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
rthlink.net...


Billy Blight wrote:



"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
. earthlink.net...

cut




It's the other way around.


I don't believe you

You're an idiot-by-choice, billy.


Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies

Because you're mentally damaged.


My faculties are in peek condition.


Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as "peek". You are
stupid-by-choice.

Actually, I was trying to be funny. Oh well.

She married a skinhead.


He married a vegan.

She married a skinhead.



I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while.


You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.


If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that because
Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.


In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
being one herself.


You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of actually
being one.


She was a skinhead-wannabe herself.


No, but it seems pretty certain that he was a vegan-wannabe.

Hardly - he was scarfing hamburgers.



They often do.


When did you last?


Can't remember. I was a vegetarian for quite a long time before going vegan about two
years ago.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


Leif Erikson[_1_] 29-07-2006 11:42 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 
Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:


"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
thlink.net...


Billy Blight wrote:



"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
arthlink.net...



Billy Blight wrote:




"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
.earthlink.net...

cut





It's the other way around.


I don't believe you

You're an idiot-by-choice, billy.


Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies

Because you're mentally damaged.


My faculties are in peek condition.


Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as "peek". You are
stupid-by-choice.


Actually, I was trying to be funny.


Oh, you're funny, all right.


She married a skinhead.


He married a vegan.

She married a skinhead.


I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while.


You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.



If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that because
Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.


But in fact, she *did* at least affect the external
appearance of one.


In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
being one herself.



You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of actually
being one.


I never said she was one, dummy. I said she was a
Chelsea. She was.


She was a skinhead-wannabe herself.


No, but it seems pretty certain that he was a vegan-wannabe.

Hardly - he was scarfing hamburgers.


They often do.


When did you last?



Can't remember.


The lack of protein is affecting your memory.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FoodBanter