FoodBanter.com

FoodBanter.com (https://www.foodbanter.com/)
-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Where's everybody gone? (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/96820-wheres-everybody-gone.html)

pearl[_1_] 29-07-2006 06:21 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 
"Leif Erikson" wrote in message ink.net...

pearl wrote:


"chico chupacabra" indefensibly and stupidly wrote in message ...


Billy Bligh wrote:



..

This is a very strange situation indeed,

The only strange situation going on here is your hate campaign against her and your
refusal to accept the fact that she rejects at least two of the things you're all accusing
her of.



She didn't reject it outright, dummy. Go back and look. It was qualified in every
clause:



"*IF* it's contrary to an animals' [sic] instinct *AND* requires
conditioning *OR* abuse..."



Twisterrrrr.

"To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary to an animals'
instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it."


But *only* if the animal has to be conditioned to
accept it. If not, then you're all for it.


"I think it is a perversion". That is clearly condemnation, liar ball.

Thesaurus
perversion
noun
1. Wrong, often corrupt use: abuse, misapplication, misappropriation,
mishandling, misuse. See treat well/treat badly/treat.
2. Degrading, immoral acts or habits: bestiality, corruption, depravity,
flagitiousness, immorality, turpitude, vice, villainousness, villainy,
wickedness. See clean/dirty.
http://www.answers.com/perversion&r=67

Seeings as you appear to have so much difficulty understanding
PLAIN ENGLISH, I doubt anyone will accept your interpretations
of rather more complex matters. Go join chumpo in its hell hole.





Leif Erikson[_1_] 29-07-2006 06:25 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 
pearl wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message ink.net...


pearl wrote:



"chico chupacabra" indefensibly and stupidly wrote in message ...



Billy Bligh wrote:


..

This is a very strange situation indeed,

The only strange situation going on here is your hate campaign against her and your
refusal to accept the fact that she rejects at least two of the things you're all accusing
her of.


She didn't reject it outright, dummy. Go back and look. It was qualified in every
clause:


"*IF* it's contrary to an animals' [sic] instinct *AND* requires
conditioning *OR* abuse..."


Twisterrrrr.

"To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary to an animals'
instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it."


But *only* if the animal has to be conditioned to
accept it. If not, then you're all for it.



"I think it is a perversion". That is clearly condemnation


But *only* if the animal has to be conditioned to
accept it. If not, then you're all for it.

You also believe in guffaw "zero point field". You
self consciously go out of your way to embrace weird,
irrational, ANTI-scientific bullshit.

'There are those who believe that science is not
just mistaken on some interesting theoretical
possibilities, but IRREDEEMIBLY wrong on the most
fundamental questions science can ask.'

lesley, the foot-rubbing whore of Cork
http://tinyurl.com/o8uwn

You have zero credibility on matters of science. That
includes nutrition.

Just shut your ****ing yap about science, lesley. You
don't know any science, you don't *want* to know any
science, and you have no expertise in any form of
science. Foot rubbing is the proof: there is ZERO
scientific evidence for its medical evidence. There
have been ZERO legitimate clinical trials. The
BULLSHIT flood you tediously post about supposed
"trials" points to BULLSHIT, ILLEGITIMATE "studies".

pearl[_1_] 29-07-2006 06:58 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 
"Leif Erikson" wrote in message nk.net...
pearl wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message ink.net...


pearl wrote:



"chico chupacabra" indefensibly and stupidly wrote in message ...



Billy Bligh wrote:


..

This is a very strange situation indeed,

The only strange situation going on here is your hate campaign against her and your
refusal to accept the fact that she rejects at least two of the things you're all accusing
her of.


She didn't reject it outright, dummy. Go back and look. It was qualified in every
clause:


"*IF* it's contrary to an animals' [sic] instinct *AND* requires
conditioning *OR* abuse..."


Twisterrrrr.

"To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary to an animals'
instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it."

But *only* if the animal has to be conditioned to
accept it. If not, then you're all for it.



"I think it is a perversion". That is clearly condemnation, liar ball.


But *only* if the animal has to be conditioned to
accept it. If not, then you're all for it.


No. "I think it is a perversion" is not qualified, liar ball.

Thesaurus
perversion
noun
1. Wrong, often corrupt use: abuse, misapplication, misappropriation,
mishandling, misuse. See treat well/treat badly/treat.
2. Degrading, immoral acts or habits: bestiality, corruption, depravity,
flagitiousness, immorality, turpitude, vice, villainousness, villainy,
wickedness. See clean/dirty.
http://www.answers.com/perversion&r=67

Seeings as you appear to have so much difficulty understanding
PLAIN ENGLISH, I doubt anyone will accept your interpretations
of rather more complex matters. You're just a stupid pathetic yob.








chico chupacabra 29-07-2006 07:07 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 
the foot-rubbing Chelsea harlot wrote:

Give up the fake concern,
You're the biggest phony in the world. I'm not encroaching on your
territory, Lesley. I'm calling you on it; and you're evading it.
Artificial insemination is rape.

It's less a violation that how many animals naturally go about mating,


Nonsense.


For example:
http://news.scotsman.com/scotland.cfm?id=231152003

Or watch Discovery Channel some time.

It is transpecies. The animal experiences penetration.


Why didn't you object to trans-species sexual penetration when we were
discussing the issue with Karen? Why didn't you take her to task for
endorsing such penetration of animals?

and it's a hell of a lot more practical in a business like farming.


Like I said...


Your objection to farming is irrational and probably based on watching
Bambi too many times.

A violation you accept for the bloody
mess on your plate.

Bloody mess on whose plate? If it weren't for about 0.01% (by weight) of
my diet called "fish" or "fish oil supplement," you'd call it vegetarian.


Yet you go about promoting beef.


Certain kinds and cuts to those who wish to keep it in their diet. Shall
I dig up the made-up bullshit you stupidly kept repeating about fat
content of even lean cuts of meat? I proved your absurd claims to be,
just as you always are.

How bizarre. I think you're lying.


You think science is predicated on lies, too, so what's your opinion
worth. (That's rhetorical, not a question.)

You'd be up there yourself if it was necessary.

I'd rather be up there than "way out there" like you are, weirdo.


You'd rather stick your .. whatever .. up a cow, than ... what?


I'm already on the record in complete opposition to bestiality; you're
the one who's only made qualified objections to it. You're also the one
who's "way out there" == meaning you're a ****ing basketcase.

You're the phony. A fake and a liar.


You prove it every time you post this confabulation.


Those are your confabulations.

"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)
"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"
long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"

archived evidence


'The coherence of the narcissist


You don't understand anything about science, much less psychology --
even if you get it off someone's tripod.com webpage.

...
of


some of


ALL of it.

the above:


Put a quote to each item, liar.


It's already been done. See the annotated versions of the list.

Adding another one from below:
Irrationally believes "'Immunization' produces disease."


Established!

...
'A few facts:
Before the first Salk vaccine trials, polio incidence had already
declined greatly.


Went through this with shevek. Incidence had NOT declined, but deaths
had (because of the ability to treat polio rather than prevent it):
http://tinyurl.com/qgjrl

Decline was even greater by the time the Salk
and Sabine vaccines came into widespread use.


Wrong. From the above:

---------- START CITE -----------
I found US data from 1937 to the present. Starting in 1951, cases were
separated between paralytic and non-paralytic. I've added the two together.
1937 9,514
1938 1,705
1939 7,343
1940 9,804
1941 9,086
1942 4,167
1943 12,450
1944 19,029
1945 13,624
1946 25,698
1947 10,827
1948 27,726
1949 42,033
1950 33,300
1951 28,386
1952 57,879
1953 35,592
1954 38,467
1955 28,985

Does it look like the polio infection rate was declining at the same
rate your source claimed the polio death rate was?

The Salk vaccine was made widely available in 1955. From the data
provided in the following link, there were 415,615 reported cases of
polio in the US from 1937-1955. The data in the following link go
only through 1997. There have been 41,473 reported cases on a very steep
declining trendline from 1955 through 1997. It's been almost *forty*
years since 100 or more cases were reported in the US in one year. There
have been less than 10% as many cases in a half-century since the
vaccine was introduced as there were in just the eighteen years
preceding it. So with rare, isolated exceptions (which occur in
UNvaccinated populations), polio has been effectively eradicated in the
United States.
http://www.post-polio.org/ipn/ir-usa.html

---------- END CITE -----------------

The intensive
use in 1958 was followed by more than a doubling of incidence.


And it again more than halved in 1960:

(in case formatting breaks, it's year, paralyic cases, non-paralytic cases)

YEAR PARA NON-PARALYTIC CASES
1957 2,499 2,986
1958 3,697 2,090
1959 6,289 2,136
1960 2,525 665
1961 988 324
1962 792 148
1963 396 53

...
'support.our.troops.invading.iraq'.
More like, support.the.un.doing.what.it.says.it.will.do especially when
it comes to tyrants like Saddam, Kim Jung Il, and this dipshit running
Iran right now.
More propaganda. War is peace.

Pacifism [edited sp] never won a war or caused peace to reign. It won't help
address the following, either:


Warmongering propaganda snipped.


That wasn't propaganda, dummy, those were news accounts of what your boy
in Tehran was saying -- you know, stuff about wiping Israel off the map
and that it would happen soon. Is it ironic that the Israelis are being
hit with Iranian missiles given to Hezbollah just a few months later?

----------- START RESTORE -----------------------

Iran's president has defended his widely criticised call for
Israel to be "wiped off the map".
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/4384264.stm

TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has
described the Holocaust as "a myth" and suggested that Israel be
moved to Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska.

The United States, Israel and the European Commission -- along
with individual European countries -- have condemned the remark.

Ahmadinejad sparked widespread international condemnation in
October when he called for Israel to be "wiped off the map."

Last week, he also expressed doubt about the killing by the
Nazis of six million Jews during World War II, but Wednesday was
the first occasion when he said in public that the Holocaust was
a myth.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/12/14/iran.israel/

The president of Iran again lashed out at Israel on Friday and
said it was "heading toward annihilation," just days after
Tehran raised fears about its nuclear activities by saying it
successfully enriched uranium for the first time.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called Israel a "permanent threat"
to the Middle East that will "soon" be liberated. He also
appeared to again question whether the Holocaust really
happened.

"Like it or not, the Zionist regime is heading toward
annihilation," Ahmadinejad said at the opening of a conference
in support of the Palestinians. "The Zionist regime is a rotten,
dried tree that will be eliminated by one storm."

Ahmadinejad provoked a world outcry in October when he said
Israel should be "wiped off the map."

On Friday, he repeated his previous line on the Holocaust,
saying: "If such a disaster is true, why should the people of
this region pay the price? Why does the Palestinian nation have
to be suppressed and have its land occupied?"

The land of Palestine, he said, referring to the British
mandated territory that includes all of Israel, Gaza and the
West Bank, "will be freed soon."

He did not say how this would be achieved, but insisted to the
audience of at least 900 people: "Believe that Palestine will be
freed soon."
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/04/14/D8GVSUC0H.html

---------- END RESTORE -------------

What needs to be addressed is Israel's treatment of Palestinians.


Especially since the Palestinians' land-for-peace offers have now been
demonstrated to be a load of bullshit. They also didn't help their cause
by electing Hamas to power.

Want me to add "holocaust denial" back to your list of kooky beliefs?


Way to admit to another lie, kook.


It wasn't a lie, but you seem to find amity with people like the Iranian
leader who not only deny the Holocaust but seem prepared to start a new one.

Would you like me to dig up some of the KCNA/DPRK releases explicitly
threatening Japan, South Korea, and the US?


Way to lead by example! You haven't a leg to stand on, hypocrite.


We're not the ones testing missiles over Japan.

What would you do to maintain peace when a handful of world leaders and
their terrorist allies (Iran funds terrorists and insurgents around the
world) threaten to wipe entire nations off the map?


I'd address the root cause. See above.


That isn't the root cause. Ahmadinejad and others have called for
Israel's demise, not for peace between Israelis and Palestinians. They
object to the very presence of Israel. *AND* I don't find al-Qaeda's
demands very palatable or practical (I'm quite surprised YOU do).

Among their demands:
1. The end of Israel.
2. America must convert to Islam (and to their peculiar brand of it).
3. End of electing our own leaders. We must have sharia councils and law.
4. We must embrace the Quaran.
5. We have to "reject the immoral acts of fornication, homosexuality,
intoxicants, [gambling], and trading with interest." UBL says the Jews
are behind all that anyway.
6. We have to oppress our women the same way they do. How would you look
in a burka?
7. We cannot allow Jews to work in the media or in business.
8. End support for the Philippines, India, and Russia; let the
terrorists win there, too.
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/world...845725,00.html

You are in NO position to lecture others
Yes, I am.
NO,

Yes,


No,


Yes.

and a lot more so than a violent ex-felon skinhead


You have some gall condemning violence and criminal behaviour.


I don't participate in violence or crime like your husband did (or does).

OR his skanky


You're the one lurking in filthy alleyways.


No, I'm a neat-freak. That includes the kinds of people with whom I
surround myself.

"hippy" [sic] ex-wife who practices reflexology and believes the earth
is hollow


Why does Earth ring like a bell after earthquakes?


We've been through this, so let me paste it in:

--------------- FROM 17 JUN 2006 -------------

The better question, retarded chelsea, is, Why does it rattle like a
garbage can?

These results come from analyzing the earth's normal modes -
ultra long vibrations by which the earth rings like a bell *(or
more precisely rattles like a garbage can)* for days and even
weeks after such a gigantic earthquake. Analysis of long
seismograms shows distinct energy peaks whose height reflects
the earthquake's seismic moment, which gives its magnitude.
Because the magnitude scale is logarithmic, the threefold
increase in seismic moment raises the magnitude by 0.3 units,
making it second only to the 1960 Chile earthquake.
http://www.earth.northwestern.edu/pe.../sumatra2.html

It's called an ANALOGY, and please don't get all worked up by the ANAL
part of ANALogy because it doesn't have anything to do with your bum.
Well, not unless your head is up yours -- and I believe it is.

The point of such an analogy, such a metaphor, is to illustrate the long
period moment, or the wave form of seismic vibrations, that occur
because of significant seismic events. The phenomenon occurs when the
initial seismic energy is sufficient for wavelengths of a significant
fraction of the earth's circumference to be created. Those wavelengths
oscillate and cause the ringing/rattling sound. You can create similar
kinds of wavelengths on any solid mass if it's hit with enough force;
something needn't be hollow because the operative part of the equation
is the FORCE, not the mass affected. With respect to the Sumatra quake
in 2004, the duration of the oscillation is a testimony to just how much
force that quake generated -- not to how hollow the earth is (you
would've felt the earth very seriously move if it were that day, and not
because one of your customers would give you a couple extra pence for a
tip).
----------------------- END --------------------------

and inhabited by little green men.


Cite, liar?


None needed. I'm waiting for your evidence that they exist outside the
fantasy=worlds of deluded nitwits and channeling hausfraus.

about sanity,
You have none. The posts about the inner earth beings alone demonstrate
just how out of touch with reality you are.
You have evidence that it is untrue?

Enough with proving negatives.


So you don't know whether it's true or not.


I'm sure this is all over your head, but here we go again:
http://geology.com/nsta/earth-internal-structure.shtml
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/sub...h/Inside.shtml
http://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/interior/
http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/r...1/22_wobb.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantle_(geology)
Etc.

I don't require evidence that Aurelia's
channeling *isn't* true because the burden is the other way around. I
would demand some convincing evidence that would lead her "messages"
some credibility, and my standard is higher than the photographs you've
linked previously.


Add local ancient mythology...


Mythology -- no matter how local or how ancient -- isn't science, you
dumb ****.

What you choose to believe is fine by me,


That's because you're not concerned about truth.

but you're a mind fascist.


You don't even know what fascism is, and your mind is full of shit anyway.

Produce it now,

No, dummy, YOU produce evidence that entire civilizations inhabit the
same planet we do and hide beneath its crust and into its mantle. The
burden is yours to prove their existence. Geology and every other
science is against you, but that only seems to make people like you even
more "skeptical" of science. Why is that, mental illness?


'Mysteries of the Inner Earth
Part 1: The Solid Earth Hypothesis 1. The standard earth model
2. Deep drilling springs surprises 3. Mass, density, and seismic
velocity (09/05) 4. Deep earthquakes 5. Geomagnetism References
Part 2: The Hollow Earth Hypothesis 1. Early theories 2. Modern
theories 3. Hollow moons 4. Feasibility -- I (06/04) 5. Feasibility
-- II (08/05) References
Part 3: Polar Puzzles 1. The open polar sea 2. The north pole
controversy 3. Polar land coverup? 4. Flights of fancy
5. Auroras and the poles References
Part 4: Mythology, Paradise, and the Inner World 1. The
Imperishable Sacred Land 2. Shambhala 3. A northern paradise
4. Inner kingdoms References
....'
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/DP5/inner1.htm


Yet you argue that the list isn't correct! Hahaha!

or admit that you irrationally believe something

HAW HAW HAW!


Your list crutch is shattered, as it has been many times before.


How is it shattered when you repeatedly confirm it?! Hahaha!

Adding another one from below:
Irrationally believes "'Immunization' produces disease."

Immunizations prevent disease, you crazy ****.


See above,


No, you see above. Dummy.

you simply don't know.

I've taken enough geology to know that what you believe is implausible.

http://geology.com/nsta/earth-internal-structure.shtml
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/sub...h/Inside.shtml
http://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/interior/
http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/r...1/22_wobb.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantle_(geology)
Etc.


See above.


Did you read any of these links?

You showed that you don't understand what you're reading and what a big
dope you are back when we first started discussing "polar fountains."
You haven't managed to get a grip on it since, either.


I've realized that


So have we all, Lesley.

Your theme song: http://tinyurl.com/pungn
Whatever that is,

Theme from "Twilight Zone."


Back to Bohemian Grove and the satanic rituals conducted there,
you know - Skull & Bones, Bush, Hitler.. are you a member too?


The stuff at Bohemian Grove isn't satanic (and has nothing to do with
Hitler -- invoking Godwin). It's like a frat=house reunion, where people
do silly things they would never do near prying eyes (juvenile stunts,
not anything untoward). The "Cremation of Care" ritual is mock-pagan,
not satanic, and is about leaving the dull cares of the world behind. I
find all the conspiracy theories about it quite amusing, nevermind the
fact that Alex has turned it into a cottage industry.

you're the one singing it.

It's an instrumental. It's not the song by Golden Earring (which does
have vocals but isn't the same).

morality and decency.
Two more things completely foreign to you.
Liar!

You wouldn't recognize either trait because you're mentally defective.


Liar.


No, I'm correct.

You don't give a damn about anyone or anything -
You say that but then you give a list of people and things I give a damn
about. Make up your brain cell.
There are exceptions. Or is that too complex for you?

Exceptions which negate your claim: family, friends, colleagues, pets,
and a whole range of issues. Just because you disagree with me about
those issues doesn't mean I'm disingenuous; I just find many of your
"solutions" to be worse than the "problems" they're supposed to address.
Nevermind the fact that you're a raving twit.


Liar.


No, I'm correct. Your "solutions" would only exacerbate problems, and
you ARE a raving twit.

just yourself
That counts as "anyone," but the "just" part wrongly excludes my family,
my girlfriend, friends, co-workers, fellow runners and cyclists, and...
All people who feed your own narcissistic needs, i.e. yourself.

You have no idea how wrong you are about that, lol.


I know


Then stop it, you dope.

and your owners'corporate profits,
Profit's not a dirty word. It's a very nice word. You profit. It's why
you get on your moped and pretend you're Born to Be Wild on the way to
giving foot massages to the gullible people of Ireland.
You spin yarns like

I can't top these, Lesley:


No, indeed.



"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)
"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"
long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"

archived evidence of the above:
http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
http://tinyurl.com/mh71
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
http://tinyurl.com/v5h9
http://tinyurl.com/n9r59
http://tinyurl.com/o8uwn

Adding another one from below:
Irrationally believes "'Immunization' produces disease."

Adding another one from below:
Irrationally believes "'Immunization' produces disease."


See above, killer.


You see above, brainless ****.

whore, ill-gotten through lies, mass-murder,
theft and destruction.
You say that like there's something wrong with it.

/sarcasm
You're not being sarcastic.

Was too being sarcastic, dummy.


You don't give a damn, scum.


I do; you're just incapable of reasoning with those who disagree with
you about little green men or anything of substance.

You have no conscience, psycho.

You couldn't be more wrong about that. Then again, that's your life's
story...


Liar.


I'm correct. Your life is one failure after another. You flunked out of
engineering school (because it's based on scientific principles beyond
your grasp) and turned to reflexology instead (because it's NOT based on
science, so it's within your grasp).

You have tried to defend and cover up the most
heinous crimes against humanity,
Examples?
Mass murder through 'war'

Where's your contempt for those who started it? Oh wait, you think the
planes were flown by remote control and it just happened to have some
fellows who'd trained in bin Laden's camps in Afghanistan;


You wish to discuss 911? OK. Start by refuting this:
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_E._Jones#Critics

and that
Saddam and his boys were just misunderstood but peaceable people, the
mass graves filled with Shias and Kurds notwithstanding;


'A Stephen C. Pelletiere commentary appeared in the January 31, 2003
New York Times, yet no one seems to have noticed.


The left-wing loonies you read sure did. Every ****ing leftist
Bush-hating blog has either linked or posted or cited that column.

Here is part of
what he wrote about frequent statements that Saddam Hussein gassed
5000 Kurds at Halabja in 1991:

...
This much about the gassing at Halabja we undoubtedly know: it
came about in the course of a battle between Iraqis and Iranians.
Iraq used chemical weapons


Exactly. Meaning they had them at that time. They also had stores left
over from that war which they threatened to use in the Gulf War. Their
intransigence and defiance against weapons inspections as their terms of
surrender in the Gulf war left open the question whether or not they
still had them. They did:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200499,00.html

In addition to the chemical weapons found in Iraq following the
invasion, the following have also been found in violation of 17 UN
Security Council resolutions and against the terms of Iraq's surrender
following the Gulf War:
-500 tons of yellow cake uranium at Saddam's nuclear weapons
facility.
-1.8 tons of partially enriched uranium found at the same place.
-Hidden centrifuge parts and blueprints.
-Two dozen artillery shells loaded with Sarin and mustard gas.
http://boortz.com/nuze/200508/08292005.html

...
and that
Israelis should sit back and take all those


DU armaments from the USA


We should be sending them even more weapons than we are.

Iranian-funded missiles from
Hezbollah up their asses and forgive and forget about Shalit and anyone
else Hamas and Hezbollah want to kidnap and kill.


You'd like us to forget about the the murders in Gaza


Which ones? The ones in retaliation for suicide bombings? I don't
consider targeting buildings where explosive vests or rockets are being
made to constitute murder.

and the many thousands
of Palestinians rotting away in Israeli prisons - including women and children.


You say "children," I say "juveniles." Why are they imprisoned or in
camps? Because they've presented a danger to [you won't say "other
children" so I'll say] Israeli soldiers or Israeli citizens (Arab
Christians and Jews alike). Same for women who are known associates of
terrorists.

That's what you wuold
consider peace. I consider it suicide when you wait for people who
explicitly threaten to annhilate to actually annhilate you before
responding (kind of late by then, dummy).


What are you talking about, crazy boy?


That you take terrorists too lightly after they announce their
intentions to harm or kill. UBL issued his threats against the US in the
1990s. He admitted they tried to bring down the WTC in 1993 but failed.
Despite all your lunatic conspiracy theories, he's taken credit (rather,
given credit to Allah) for bringing the towers down in 2001. He
should've been dealt with in the '90s before he could carry out his threats.

DU,

Overblown issue because you're hysterical when you see the words
"uranium" and "radioactive." You don't understand science, so you're
irrationally alarmed by the wholly unfounded claims of activists who
think the absence of evidence supporting their unfounded claims proves
there's something being hidden. Uhhh, no. It just means their claims are
unsubstantiated from everything we know about the subject.


You're lying


No. I've given you plenty of information to debunk the claims of the
activists you were citing.

mercury,

When have I defended it?


HELLO?! WHEN THE **** DID I "DEFEND" MERCURY?

I've pointed out that the science mitigates the
concerns activists have about exposure to methylmercury and that most
people should be able to eat fish in moderation without risking their
well-being. You're an irrational Chicken Little who ignores the science
altogether and goes where the hysteria directs you instead of using some
common sense.


snip NONresponse

and yes, pharmaceutical drugs.

I know you object to real medicine,


snip pseudoscience non-response

but foot-rubbing only helps people
relax. While there's palliative benefit from relaxation, reflexology is
of no further benefit in treating the diseases for which pharmaceuticals
are required.


Established. One of the hallmarks of quackery is the cure-all claim.

http://photoninthedarkness.blogspot....ckery-and.html

snip pseudoscience non-response

You mean by my favoring immunizations that have helped
eradicate (or just about) diseases like smallpox and polio?
That's nonsense propaganda. 'Immunization' produces disease.


Go back and review the thread in which shevek and I discussed the polio
vaccine. The data show just the opposite, ****.


See above.


You see above, dummy.

the environment,
Examples? You mean by favoring privatization of all land so people will
be better stewards of it?
Depleted uranium, grazing the land to death... You don't own the world.

Neither do you, but I'm very conscientious about how I treat my own
land. Look up "tragedy of the commons" to understand why I would prefer
public land to be sold outright to ranchers instead of leased (or in
some cases given) to them.


Not your decision to make.


It should be THEIR decision what to do with THEIR land, you ****ing
authoritarian.

and animals.
Examples? I'm especially interested in what you consider heinous crimes,
aside from people eating meat, wearing fur, or being cured of disease
via medications and procedures stemming from research. Food, warmth,
well-being -- what do you find particularly galling about that?
All lies.

What do you find objectionable about feeding people, keeping them
clothed and warm, and healthy from disease?


Nothing at all.


Then why are you chronically harping about it?

Burning chickens alive,

To prevent the spread of avian flu among healthy flocks AND from
spreading to humans (which it already had at that point). Your solution
would've taken a lot longer, and that would've meant even more harm to
other chickens as well as people.


My solution is not to keep chickens in factory farm conditions.


They're not "factory" conditions, they're farm conditions.

killing wild horses,

Instead of letting them starve to death. I find it more heartless to let
animals of any species suffer and starve than to cull their numbers so
they have sustainable populations that can survive in any given ecosystem.


There used to be about two million.


So the hell what. Nature isn't static, and neither are the needs of the
human population.

...

wholesale slaughter
of wildlife for whatever spurious reason..

If "wholesale slaughter" means re-introducing some measure of population
control to a species which has out-reproduced (or soon will) the
carrying capacity of an ecosystem, then I'm guilty of that. I'd rather
see some good come of deer and pig meat, seal meat and pelts, etc., than
have other species (endangered birds, cod, etc.) decline due to pressure
from the species whose populations are out of control because of lack of
predation.


Your livestock and your fishing.


So?

You're an unfeeling *******.

Unfeeling? I've seen what becomes of starving deer.


You've seen deer stuck with the arrows you've shot into them.


Arrow. You usually only get one shot, and the hole created by a
broadhead is sufficient enough to cause death.

I've also seen the
devastation that over-populated deer can do to their habitat and that
the effect of it pushes out other species. That's the case here in
central Texas where the deer population's feeding habits are stripping
vegetation used by other species, including endangered birds like the
golden-cheeked warbler and black-capped vireo. Where do you get off
thinking deer have rights to strip an ecosystem bare (and then starve
and die off themselves) so that other species are affected or even
eliminated?


What happened to their habitat and predators? We know.


People have to live somewhere. I know it's easy for you to sit in your
Irish shack in the middle of nowhere and tell the rest of the world to
live like sardines, but other people should have the same rights to live
where and how they want that you have.

You consort with 'strippers'.
"Consort" is far too strong a word for it,
"****" then.

Untrue, I'm not allowed to **** other women (like I said, my girlfriend
is NOT open-minded about that kind of thing). Most strippers don't ****
the men who visit their clubs. I just look, not touch.


So you only sin in your mind.


Just because I like the scenery, it doesn't mean I want to have sex with
them. Some of them are as skanky as you are.

especially since my
girlfriend isn't very open-minded about that kind of thing (with
strippers or any other woman). I don't find what strippers do to be
immoral compared to, let's say, trying to convince someone that a foot
massage is comparable or superior to seeing a real doctor, that a small
electric device can cure someone of parasites he or she never even had,
or that meat can never be part of a healthful diet. You're a fraud,
Lesley. Maybe if you had titties you could make an honest living with
them instead of being so jealous.

You're jealous because they have hotter bodies than you do and they make
a more honest living than you ever will because you prey on vulnerable,
gullible people and convince them they'll get blue-sky benefits from
your quackery.


Go take your meds


I'm not on meds, but you should be.

Crackhead. Rife was curing cancer back in the thirties.

Oh, bullshit:


http://www.quackwatch.org/04Consumer...News/rife.html
http://www.healthwatcher.net/Quacker...0rife-aus.html
http://www.healthwatcher.net/Quacker...ndex-vega.html


'Americans have known, or suspected, for some time, that there
has been an organized assault by a group, against companies, and
practitioners, offering alternatives to the drugs/surgery paradigm.


It takes a conspiracy to keep down bogus treatments like reflexology,
Rife machines, zappers, and all the rest of your BS. Nevermind all the
above have failed when put to the test in double blind studies.

'Stephen Barrett MD, who the Pennsylvania licensing board officially
classifies as "Not in Good Standing"...


Since I graduated from an accredited medical school I am
entitled to be called "doctor." I have been licensed in four
states and practiced psychiatry for 35 years before retiring in
December 1993. When I retired, I had my licensed placed on
"inactive" status. Since I retired in good standing, I can
reactivate it simply by paying the licensing fee and obtaining
insurance as required by state law. Bolen would like people to
believe that I misrepresent my credentials, but I don't.
http://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/bolen2.html

'Here is Rife's report:


Rife's microscope is as bogus as his "cancer-killing-machine."

http://amr2you.blogspot.com/2005/07/...lus-model.html
http://www.acahf.org.au/articles/quackery.htm

...
Christopher Bird's 1976' New Age Journal article


Ha! Hardly a peer-reviewed medical journal!

...
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) still bans treatments similar
to those of Rife.


And for damn good reason -- they don't ****ing work!

...
You're beneath despicable, 'chico chumpo'.
That's rich coming from someone as disturbed AND disturbING as you.
That laughable

Your grasp of grammar is about as fleeting as your grip on reality.


Established.

...

Leif Erikson[_1_] 29-07-2006 07:13 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 
pearl wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message nk.net...

pearl wrote:


"Leif Erikson" wrote in message ink.net...



pearl wrote:


"chico chupacabra" again kicked the shit out of lesley
the lying whore of Cork:




Billy BLIGHT wrote:


..

This is a very strange situation indeed,

The only strange situation going on here is your hate campaign against her and your
refusal to accept the fact that she rejects at least two of the things you're all accusing
her of.


She didn't reject it outright, dummy. Go back and look. It was qualified in every
clause:


"*IF* it's contrary to an animals' [sic] instinct *AND* requires
conditioning *OR* abuse..."


Twisterrrrr.

"To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary to an animals'
instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it."

But *only* if the animal has to be conditioned to
accept it. If not, then you're all for it.


"I think it is a perversion". That is clearly condemnation, liar ball.


But *only* if the animal has to be conditioned to
accept it. If not, then you're all for it.



No. "I think it is a perversion" is not qualified,


Nope; *only* if the animal has to be conditioned to
accept it. If not, then you're all for it.

You also believe in guffaw "zero point field". You
self consciously go out of your way to embrace weird,
irrational, ANTI-scientific bullshit.

'There are those who believe that science is not
just mistaken on some interesting theoretical
possibilities, but IRREDEEMIBLY wrong on the most
fundamental questions science can ask.'

lesley, the foot-rubbing whore of Cork
http://tinyurl.com/o8uwn

You have zero credibility on matters of science. That
includes nutrition.

Just shut your ****ing yap about science, lesley. You
don't know any science, you don't *want* to know any
science, and you have no expertise in any form of
science. Foot rubbing is the proof: there is ZERO
scientific evidence for its medical evidence. There
have been ZERO legitimate clinical trials. The
BULLSHIT flood you tediously post about supposed
"trials" points to BULLSHIT, ILLEGITIMATE "studies".

chico chupacabra 29-07-2006 07:17 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 
lesley tried to spin:

It was quite amusing that she confided to you that the airplanes were
trying to keep her and her secret information down


Well.. if it was said


I have no reason to not believe Derek's account of the conversation:
She honestly believes she's been targetted for chemtrailing
to dope her up and keep her quiet about things. She's
certifiable.
Derk Nash: http://snipurl.com/6yln

.. it was said in jest..


Just like your wild-assed claims about curing your sister via foot massage:
The crap and lies you peddle are just that, Lieslie: crap
and lies. But even the tallest story ever told concerning
the claims of reflexology pale into insignificance when
we look at yours and how you FULLY cured your
sister from irreversible brain damage. Haw haw haw.

Why don't you just give it all up, you silly bitch? No one
believes you. You're finished. Take your snake oils,
crystals and quackery, and stick to conning the gullible
public instead. I'm sure there's someone out there in a
great deal of pain who'll gladly pay anything for just a
hope of some relief. They're the one's evil bitches like
you and Hulda should be targetting. You're a leech on
those crippled with pain and will egotistically persuade
them away from genuine pain relief just so you can
continue playing little Miss Healing Hands. What a fraud.
Derek Nash, 2003-06-11
http://tinyurl.com/mk8q

by spraying
"chemtrails" over her leaning house. Even more amusing, she's posted
pics of contrails


'What's the difference between a jet contrail and a chemtrail?


The difference is whether one is mentally sound or mentally ill. The
latter will be irrational and afraid that it's trying to keep her "doped
up and quiet about things," as Derek said you claimed.

Chemtrails:
http://www.iol.ie/~creature/chemfilth.html


Those are contrails, you stupid slut. The reason there are so many more
than when you were a child has to do with the number of flights today.

on her website (I must use that word very loosely; her
HTML coding is quite horrible).


I use Netscape 4.6. It's pretty basic, but quite adequate.


You cannot blame Netscape/Mozilla for your amateurish abuse of their
product. That's your own failure, not theirs.

chico chupacabra 29-07-2006 07:24 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 
the foot-rubbing skag of Ireland wrote:

..

This is a very strange situation indeed,
The only strange situation going on here is your hate campaign against her and your
refusal to accept the fact that she rejects at least two of the things you're all accusing
her of.


She didn't reject it outright, dummy. Go back and look. It was qualified in every
clause:


"*IF* it's contrary to an animals' [sic] instinct *AND* requires
conditioning *OR* abuse..."


Twisterrrrr.


That's a server name, dummy.

"To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if


Why the "if"?

it is contrary to an animals' instinct


Tell us when it IS consistent with "an animals' [sic] instinct" to ****
a human.

and requires conditioning


When do animals naturally desire to mate outside their own species?

or abuse,


What else do you call it when a human "entices" an animal for sex?

I _strongly_ condemn it."


Your condemnation is feeble because you've given so many qualifications
to the issue. You have yet to categorically state that it's always wrong
for humans to **** animals. Why haven't you? Karen's not here to mind
you now so you don't have to worry about offending her predilections in
this area.

William[_2_] 29-07-2006 07:43 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message
...
Billy Blight indefensibly and stupidly wrote:

He was a lying criminal
Then how can you believe him


cut

I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
lying criminals.

cut



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


Leif Erikson[_1_] 29-07-2006 07:49 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 
Billy Blight wrote:

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message
...

Billy Blight indefensibly and stupidly wrote:


He was a lying criminal

Then how can you believe him



cut

I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
lying criminals.


lesley's ex-husband was a skinhead, and he was telling
the truth about lesley's apparent participation in the
depraved skinhead subculture.

chico chupacabra 29-07-2006 07:58 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 
Billy Blight continued his pathetic defense of a known airhead:

He was a lying criminal
Then how can you believe him


cut

I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
lying criminals.


What did he have to gain by saying that she participated in his culture?
Moreover, what bond would he have had with her if she didn't identify in
some way with his skinhead worldview?

William[_2_] 29-07-2006 08:11 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message
...
Billy Blight wrote:

...
Derek, thank you for your email but it wasn't necessary. I'm a bit surprised to
know you actually went along with these guys and got all aggressive though.


Why should you be surprised? The guy is an insufferable prick.

He seems OK to me if you can manage to stay on his good side.

OK, I've read those posts but you haven't told me why you attacked her.


Because she's a friggin' moron and he came to his senses about the little green
men, the claims that foot massages cure people of dread disease (and brain
injury!), etc.

And yes, you regret it and blame yourself. Too late!


He's wrong to now regret pointing out her serious mental defects. Why is it too
late to make amends, rightly or (in this case) wrongly, if one believes one has
offended or wronged another?

Do you argue with everyone


He DOES!

that


Everyone "WHO," not "that."

disagrees with you?


He DOES! He's the most argumentative shit in these groups.

You knew she was a vegan.


She's not a vegan.

She's on your side, so why weren't you on her side!!


So we have yet another instance in which "the side" is deemed more important than
"the truth."


That's not what I meant.

Derek had it right when he called her a
goofy bitch or whatever it was he said,


No, he regrets his baseless attack on her. He admitted to me that he lied about her
for no reason. So what's yours, or don't you have one either.

and he'd be correct in calling
you one, too.

He hasn't attacked me. Indeed, he's spent a lot of his time writing to me at some
considerable length with some sound advice I really appreciate.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


William[_2_] 29-07-2006 08:12 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...
Billy Blight wrote:

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message
...

Billy Blight indefensibly and stupidly wrote:


He was a lying criminal

Then how can you believe him



cut

I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
lying criminals.


lesley's ex-husband was a skinhead, and he was telling the truth about lesley's
apparent participation in the depraved skinhead subculture.


I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
lying criminals.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


William[_2_] 29-07-2006 08:26 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message
...
Billy Blight continued his pathetic defense of a known airhead:

He was a lying criminal
Then how can you believe him


cut

I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
lying criminals.


What did he have to gain by saying that she participated in his culture?


The same as you - the hope that his lies would discredit her - revenge.

Moreover, what bond would he have had with her if she didn't identify in some way
with his skinhead worldview?


I think the real question here is, what bond would she have had with him if he didn't
identify in some way with her vegan worldview? I think he was a vegan trying to
dispel the myth that all vegans are whimps.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


Glorfindel 29-07-2006 09:05 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 
chico chupacabra wrote:

chelsea foot-masseuse wrote:

bestiality


snip

Yes: A learning process whereby a previously neutral stimulus (CS) is
repeatedly
paired with an unconditioned stimulus (US) that reflexively elicits an
unconditioned response (UR). Eventually the CS will evoke the response.
Pedophiles do this with children, and zoophiles with animals, to
coerce behavior
children and animals would normally not engage.


Ok. This sort of treatment of animals is clearly unethical.


How friggin' long did it take you to realize animals generally don't go
around seeking interspecies copulation?


snip

It would be nice if we could discuss this *scientific* claim in a calm
and rational manner; shall we try?

Mammals and birds are not born knowing which species they belong to,
or who would be a biologically appropriate mate. They learn through
imprinting and/or socialization after hatching or during a fairly narrow
window of time during the growing-up period. If the young animals are
not raised by/with conspecifics, they often regard members of whichever
species raised them as appropriate mates when they grow up. Anyone
who is familiar with raising orphan animals or wildlife rehabilitation
can tell many stories of non-human animals who were raised by humans and
later tried to court and mate with humans. The earliest example I
remember reading about was the hand-raised jackdaw who tried to court
Konrad Lorenz ( described in _King Solomon's Ring_). This is so common
that people working with wildlife now understand it and deliberately
try to avoid it by disguising themselves as the animal's own species.
In most cases, this interspecies attraction was unintentional and was
not desired by the human, but it certainly is not that uncommon. It's
not surprising that in some few cases among humans, the attraction
would be found on the human's side of the equation as well; we are,
after all, not that different from other mammals.

We see a variety of examples of interspecies copulation which do not
involve humans. In the cases where the two species are close, we
sometimes get hybrid offspring, such as mules, coy- and wolf-dogs,
and lion/tiger crossbreeds. Sometimes these interspecies matings
happen in the wild, without human intervention, as in the case of
wolf/dog or coyote/dog matings. More often, human intervention of
some kind is involved, as in the case of deliberately breeding mules.

Certainly, if humans deliberately condition young animals to want to
mate with humans instead of their own species, for the benefit of
humans, it is unethical by AR standards, but no more unethical
than deliberately conditioning animals to do other unnatural things
for the benefit of humans, such as pulling wagons, allowing humans to
ride them, engaging in silly entertainment shows, or herding sheep
or cattle for humans.

snip

I think one has to condemn all conditioning as a violation of the
animal's freedom and personhood, or not condemn conditioning _per
se_.


This, I think, is true.

snip

Rat just condemned all conditioning, contrary
to your implying that she defended it).


snip

She was suggesting one's position on such
conditioning must be all or nothing in relation to other ways we
condition animals (zoos, farms, training dogs to sit-stay, etc.).


*IF* the issue is conditioning in itself. I, myself, do reject
conditioning in general as a violation of animal rights ethics,
and do not think the purpose of the conditioning is the sole
criterion.

snip

To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary to an
animals'
instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it.


I agree

snip

Leif Erikson[_1_] 29-07-2006 09:11 PM

Where's everybody gone?
 
William wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:


"chico chupacabra" wrote in message
.. .


Billy Blight indefensibly and stupidly wrote:



He was a lying criminal

Then how can you believe him


cut

I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
lying criminals.


lesley's ex-husband was a skinhead, and he was telling the truth about lesley's
apparent participation in the depraved skinhead subculture.



I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
lying criminals.


He is lesley's ex-husband. He was a skinhead when she
married him. That's all you need to know. He wasn't
even writing to any of these groups when he wrote
"Beware of the Chelsea..." He was writing to one of
his skinhead groups.

lesley was a Chelsea - a shaved-head **** who, at the
very least, was trying to look like a skinhead. She
was married to the guy, and she married him because his
dangerous appearance and bad character turned her on.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FoodBanter