Old 26-07-2006, 05:05 AM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.philosophy

Default Where's everybody gone?

pearl wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message ups.com...

Didn't I say you were lying when you said you wouldn't respond to me?

Your ongoing crap.

Oh-ho! So, then - the list *isn't* crap, since you
responded to it.

"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)
"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"
long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"

archived evidence of the above:
http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
http://tinyurl.com/mh71
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
http://tinyurl.com/v5h9
http://tinyurl.com/n9r59

Old 26-07-2006, 06:43 PM posted to alt.food.vegan

"Ronald 'More-More' Moshki" wrote in message
ups.com...

William wrote:
"nemo" wrote in message
. ..
?

This place isn't anywhere near as busy as when I was here
about two years or so ago, and the ones that are left aren't
the same posters. Where's Pearl and Ipse Dixit gone?

Pearl, a solid ARA, srill posts at tpa on occasion.

tpa? I used to read her stuff here quite often and on
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian.
Thanks Ronald.

Old 26-07-2006, 06:57 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"pearl" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:29:31 +0100, "William"
wrote:

"nemo" wrote in message
k...
?

This place isn't anywhere near as busy as when I was here
about two years or so ago, and the ones that are left aren't
the same posters. Where's Pearl

Present and correct, but busy elsewhere for the moment.

There's been lots happening while you've been gone.

Hello Pearl. Haven't seen you for ages! I've missed quite a bit, and tbh I
missed quite a bit when I was here anyway.

Old 26-07-2006, 07:31 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
oups.com...
the Slut of Cork blabbered:

"nemo" wrote in message
?

This place isn't anywhere near as busy as when I was here
about two years or so ago, and the ones that are left aren't
the same posters. Where's Pearl

Present and correct, but busy elsewhere for the moment.

There's been lots happening while you've been gone.

Yes, I added several items to my wacky ****witted list,
the most recent being the laughable "zero point field":

"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)

What exactly do you know about it, foolish ball?

What do *you* know about it, slut,

That's just being course for the sake of it. Best thing is to keep an
open mind about her beliefs.

cut

Old 26-07-2006, 08:17 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

I wasn't talking about Lesley. I was talking about Pearl, and having
an open mind about her beliefs. And there's no need to be rude to
her just because you don't have an open mind about them.

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...
William wrote:
"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
oups.com...

the Slut of Cork blabbered:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
legroups.com...

pearl wrote:

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:29:31 +0100, "William" wrote:

"nemo" wrote in message
.co.uk...

?

This place isn't anywhere near as busy as when I was here
about two years or so ago, and the ones that are left aren't
the same posters. Where's Pearl

Present and correct, but busy elsewhere for the moment.

There's been lots happening while you've been gone.

Yes, I added several items to my wacky ****witted list,
the most recent being the laughable "zero point field":

"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)

What exactly do you know about it, foolish ball?

What do *you* know about it, slut,

That's just being course for the sake of it. Best thing is to keep an
open mind about her beliefs.

Open-mindedness is not an end in itself, dummy; it's a means to an end. When an
idiot-by-choice like lesley shows up, and gives consistent evidence of her lunacy,
the sensible thing to do is to treat all of her wacky ideas as more lunacy.

Old 26-07-2006, 08:18 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"nemo" wrote in message
?

This place isn't anywhere near as busy as when I was here
about two years or so ago, and the ones that are left aren't
the same posters. Where's Pearl

Present and correct, but busy elsewhere for the moment.

There's been lots happening while you've been gone.

Yes, you added several items to your list of wacky
****witted beliefs,

Old 26-07-2006, 08:26 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

William wrote:

I wasn't talking about Lesley. I was talking about Pearl,

That's lesley, you dummy. "pearl" is her ****witted
pseudonym. She is anything but a pearl; more like a
jagged piece of broken glass from a cheap bottle of beer.

and having an open mind about her beliefs.

You don't really mean to have an open mind about them,
dumb-ass. What you mean is to be predisposed to accept
them because they're new-age kooky. Any time some dope
like you starts lecturing about open mindedness, it
quickly becomes apparent that you are anything but
that. You are, rather, a true believer - a ****wit, in
other words.

lesley believes in a whole list of weird, irrational,
anti-scientific fairy tales:

William wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
egroups.com...

the Slut of Cork blabbered:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
glegroups.com...

pearl wrote:

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:29:31 +0100, "William" wrote:

"nemo" wrote in message
r.co.uk...

?

Old 26-07-2006, 08:44 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

William wrote:

I wasn't talking about Lesley. I was talking about Pearl,

That's lesley, you dummy. "pearl" is her ****witted pseudonym.

Sorry. I didn't know that.

She is anything but a pearl; more like a
jagged piece of broken glass from a cheap bottle of beer.

yawn

and having an open mind about her beliefs.

You don't really mean to have an open mind about them, dumb-ass. What you mean is
to be predisposed to accept them because they're new-age kooky.

Apart from a few items on that list I'm open-minded the rest and
believe some of them.

Any time some dope
like you starts lecturing about open mindedness, it quickly becomes apparent that
you are anything but that. You are, rather, a true believer - a ****wit, in other
words.

lesley believes in a whole list of weird, irrational, anti-scientific fairy tales:

She says she doesn't, and I'm more inclined to take her word rather
than yours on what she believes.

"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)
"veganism"

I've been vegan for over two years now and doing great by it.

"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality

I very much doubt that.

Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts

Yeah right.

William wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
legroups.com...

the Slut of Cork blabbered:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
oglegroups.com...

pearl wrote:

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:29:31 +0100, "William" wrote:

"nemo" wrote in message
er.co.uk...

?

Old 26-07-2006, 09:54 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

William wrote:

I wasn't talking about Lesley. I was talking about Pearl,

That's lesley, you dummy. "pearl" is her ****witted pseudonym.

Sorry. I didn't know that.

She is anything but a pearl; more like a

jagged piece of broken glass from a cheap bottle of beer.

yawn

and having an open mind about her beliefs.

You don't really mean to have an open mind about them, dumb-ass. What you mean is
to be predisposed to accept them because they're new-age kooky.

Apart from a few items on that list I'm open-minded the rest and
believe some of them.

Exactly. You are predisposed to accepting at face
value any new-age kooky bullshit that appears to go
against common sense, and that plays to your perverse
need to be "different". You misinterpret this as
"open-mindedness". It isn't - it's anything but that.
What it is is bias toward kookiness.

Any time some dope
like you starts lecturing about open mindedness, it quickly becomes apparent that
you are anything but that. You are, rather, a true believer - a ****wit, in other
words.

lesley believes in a whole list of weird, irrational, anti-scientific fairy tales:

She says she doesn't,

She's a born liar.

"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)
"veganism"

I've been vegan for over two years now and doing great by it.

"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality

I very much doubt that.

I thought you were open minded?

Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts

Yeah right.

She was married to a ****ing British skinhead, you
idiot! The guy was an ex-convict. He was a skinhead
when she hooked up with him. That's *why* she got
together with him: she was aroused by it.

You see? You're not open-minded at all.

participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"
long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"

As for all the rest, they're all weird beliefs that fly
in the face of logic and common sense and science, and
that's *why* you believe in them.
Old 26-07-2006, 10:20 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

William wrote:

I wasn't talking about Lesley. I was talking about Pearl,

That's lesley, you dummy. "pearl" is her ****witted pseudonym.

Sorry. I didn't know that.

She is anything but a pearl; more like a

jagged piece of broken glass from a cheap bottle of beer.

yawn

and having an open mind about her beliefs.

You don't really mean to have an open mind about them, dumb-ass. What you mean is
to be predisposed to accept them because they're new-age kooky.

Apart from a few items on that list I'm open-minded the rest and
believe some of them.

Exactly. You are predisposed to accepting at face value any new-age kooky bullshit
that appears to go against common sense, and that plays to your perverse need to be
"different". You misinterpret this as "open-mindedness". It isn't

I agree - it isn't "open-mindedness." Being open-minded is all about being
receptive of others' ideas and beliefs. You, on the other hand, are not
receptive of others' ideas and beliefs. You are closed-minded.

- it's anything but that.
What it is is bias toward kookiness.

Any time some dope
like you starts lecturing about open mindedness, it quickly becomes apparent that
you are anything but that. You are, rather, a true believer - a ****wit, in other
words.

lesley believes in a whole list of weird, irrational, anti-scientific fairy tales:

She says she doesn't,

She's a born liar.

If born liars exist and you can show that she's one of them, I'll be open-minded
and look at your evidence.

"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)
"veganism"

I've been vegan for over two years now and doing great by it.

"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality

I very much doubt that.

I thought you were open minded?

You can doubt things while being open-minded about them. If someone
doubts something they're undecided about it, not closed-minded about
it. Show your evidence proving she believes in bestiality.

Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts

Yeah right.

She was married to a ****ing British skinhead, you idiot! The guy was an
ex-convict. He was a skinhead when she hooked up with him. That's *why* she got
together with him: she was aroused by it.

You can't possibly know all that. Soryy, but I don't believe you.

You see? You're not open-minded at all.

participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"
long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"

As for all the rest, they're all weird beliefs that fly in the face of logic and
common sense and science, and that's *why* you believe in them.

I see the emphasis you put on 'why', and I disagree with those
reasons. I'm not a vegan just because it flies in the face of
common sense.

Old 26-07-2006, 10:43 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

William wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
thlink.net...

William wrote:

[...]

No, that is *NOT* what being open-minded is, but it is
what you are. But you don't mean just any "others".
They have to be others like you: counter-culture
new-age nitwits.

You, on the other hand, are not
receptive of others' ideas and beliefs. You are closed-minded.

No, I'm not closed minded. I'm skeptical. That isn't
being closed-minded.

- it's anything but that. What it is is bias toward kookiness.

Any time some dope
like you starts lecturing about open mindedness, it quickly becomes apparent that
you are anything but that. You are, rather, a true believer - a ****wit, in other
words.

lesley believes in a whole list of weird, irrational, anti-scientific fairy tales:

She says she doesn't,

She's a born liar.

If born liars exist

lesley is one.

"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)
"veganism"

I've been vegan for over two years now and doing great by it.

"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality

I very much doubt that.

I thought you were open minded?

You can doubt things while being open-minded about them.

You're not being honestly open-minded about it.

Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts

Yeah right.

She was married to a ****ing British skinhead, you idiot! The guy was an
ex-convict. He was a skinhead when she hooked up with him. That's *why* she got
together with him: she was aroused by it.

You can't possibly know all that. Soryy, but I don't believe you.

I do know all of it. She went out of town, and he got
into her computer and started posting, right here in
this newsgroup - a lot of wild, violence-tinged stuff.
He found and began posting in some skinhead-oriented
groups as well. Here is his post:
http://tinyurl.com/p6lp8. He was using her computer
and her pseudonym at that time, "lilweed".

You see, you're not open-minded at all. I'm giving you
evidence, and you just dismiss it because you're a
counter-culture new-age kook, and you feel a natural
sympathy with another of your kind. That's
closed-mindedness, pal.

You see? You're not open-minded at all.

participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"
long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"

As for all the rest, they're all weird beliefs that fly in the face of logic and
common sense and science, and that's *why* you believe in them.

I see the emphasis you put on 'why', and I disagree with those
reasons. I'm not a vegan just because it flies in the face of
common sense.

You're a "vegan" (quotes of derision) because it feeds
your need to be "different". You're an unaccomplished
nobody loser, and you're one among millions. Your ego
needs something to make you feel "special", so you went
out and found something.
Old 26-07-2006, 11:00 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
.net...

William wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

William wrote:

[...]

Yes it is.

o·pen-mind·ed
adj.
Having or showing receptiveness to new and different ideas or the opinions of others.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/open-minded

"Being open-minded is all about being receptive of others' ideas and beliefs."

cut

If born liars exist

lesley is one.

No. Ispe Dixit knows her well and told me ages ago that she's a reliable
expert on nutrition and alternative animal-friendly treatments.

"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)
"veganism"

I've been vegan for over two years now and doing great by it.

"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality

I very much doubt that.

I thought you were open minded?

You can doubt things while being open-minded about them.

You're not being honestly open-minded about it.

Yes I am, so how about that evidence I asked for?

Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts

Yeah right.

She was married to a ****ing British skinhead, you idiot! The guy was an
ex-convict. He was a skinhead when she hooked up with him. That's *why* she got
together with him: she was aroused by it.

You can't possibly know all that. Soryy, but I don't believe you.

I do know all of it.

Then you should be quiet and stop all your nonsense.

cut

As for all the rest, they're all weird beliefs that fly in the face of logic and
common sense and science, and that's *why* you believe in them.

I see the emphasis you put on 'why', and I disagree with those
reasons. I'm not a vegan just because it flies in the face of
common sense.

You're a "vegan" (quotes of derision) because it feeds your need to be "different".

No, it's a consequence of the principles I hold regarding the treatment
of animals.

You're an unaccomplished
nobody loser,

Enough of the insults.

Old 27-07-2006, 12:15 AM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

William wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
arthlink.net...

William wrote:

[...]

[snip crap]

No, it isn't.

"Being open-minded is all about being receptive of others' ideas and beliefs."

Wrong. That dictionary definition is simply bullshit.
Being *receptive* is not being open minded, you
****ing idiot; it's being partisan.

If born liars exist

lesley is one.

No. Ispe Dixit knows her well and told me ages ago that she's a reliable
expert on nutrition and alternative animal-friendly treatments.

Derek was incorrect about that

"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)
"veganism"

I've been vegan for over two years now and doing great by it.

"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality

I very much doubt that.

I thought you were open minded?

You can doubt things while being open-minded about them.

You're not being honestly open-minded about it.

Yes I am,

No, you aren't.

Her endorsement of it was correctly inferred from her
failure to state her opposition to it following her
statement of support for someone (Karen Winter) who
openly endorses it. lesley was asked repeatedly if she
wanted to distance herself from Karen on at least that
one issue, and she refused to do so. That is implicit
support for it.

Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts

Yeah right.

She was married to a ****ing British skinhead, you idiot! The guy was an
ex-convict. He was a skinhead when she hooked up with him. That's *why* she got
together with him: she was aroused by it.

You can't possibly know all that. Soryy, but I don't believe you.

I do know all of it.

Then you should be quiet and stop all your nonsense.

cut

Why did you cut, you chickenshit closed-minded ****wit?

restore

She went out of town, and he got into her computer and
started posting, right here in this newsgroup - a lot
of wild, violence-tinged stuff. He found and began
posting in some skinhead-oriented groups as well. Here
is his post: http://tinyurl.com/p6lp8. He was using
her computer and her pseudonym at that time, "lilweed".

/restore

Leave it in shitbag. Leave it in as a testament to
your closed-mindedness.

As for all the rest, they're all weird beliefs that fly in the face of logic and
common sense and science, and that's *why* you believe in them.

I see the emphasis you put on 'why', and I disagree with those
reasons. I'm not a vegan just because it flies in the face of
common sense.

You're a "vegan" (quotes of derision) because it feeds your need to be "different".

No, it's a consequence of the principles I hold regarding the treatment
of animals.

No, it's based on your wish to try to be distinctive,
to be "different".

You're an unaccomplished nobody loser,

Enough of the insults.

No. You are asking for them.

and you're one among millions. Your ego
needs something to make you feel "special", so you went out and found something.

"veganism" is not a thought-out position. It's a
choice people make *SELF-CONSCIOUSLY* to try to create
a persona.
Old 27-07-2006, 02:12 AM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

BORN LIAR Jonathan Ball aka "Leif Erikson" wrote in message
k.net...

William wrote:

ball wrote:
..
bestiality

I very much doubt that.

Thank you. For the record...

From: pearl =
Date: Sat, Feb 28 2004 2:16 pm
Email: "pearl"
Groups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, talk.politics.animals

"usual suspect" wrote in message ...
pearl wrote:

"The side" is wall to wall with paedophiles,
zoophiles, blackmailers, would-be human vivisectionists
and horse traders like yourself

Ipse dixit.

No, it's substantiated by posts over the last three weeks addressing those
issues. Your silence over Karen's repeated support of bestiality tells us plenty
about you.

I don't recall reading that support. I seldom read off-topic posts.

It wasn't off topic.

If I didn't read it, it was within an off-topic post/thread.

who don't give a damn about the issues

BS.

Why did you remain silent when Karen was defending those who condition animals
to engage in sexual relations with humans?

They do?

Yes: A learning process whereby a previously neutral stimulus (CS) is repeatedly
paired with an unconditioned stimulus (US) that reflexively elicits an
unconditioned response (UR). Eventually the CS will evoke the response.
Pedophiles do this with children, and zoophiles with animals, to coerce behavior
children and animals would normally not engage.

Ok. This sort of treatment of animals is clearly unethical.

Bestiality is a paraphilia. Paraphilias are one of the major groups of sexual
disorders; in DSM-IV, this group includes exhibitionism, fetishism, frotteurism,
pedophilia, sexual masochism, sexual sadism, voyeurism, transvestic fetishism,
and paraphilias not otherwise specified, which includes necrophilia and
klismaphilia. The paraphilias (also called perversions or sexual deviations)
are recurrent, intense sexual urges and sexually arousing fantasies that involve
nonhuman objects, children or other nonconsenting persons, or the suffering or
humiliation of oneself or the sexual partner.
http://www.mentalhealth.com/whgdata/whlstg0.htm

Is repeatedly verbally abusing non-consenting others with overtly sexual
terms and slander, as you and ball do, a form of sexual sadism? - It is.

but rather about protecting each others' interests instead.

Pah. Nonsense.

Why did you remain silent when Karen was defending those who condition animals
to engage in sexual relations with humans?

I haven't read that.

http://snipurl.com/4rgt

I added 'conditioned' to the search and found this;

2004-02-18 11:11:30 PST

R:

I think one has to condemn all conditioning as a violation of the
animal's freedom and personhood, or not condemn conditioning _per
se_.

u-s
I don't think so, but you're the extremist here.

(me: 1. Why not? 2. Rat just condemned all conditioning, contrary
to your implying that she defended it).

--end insert--

snip

To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary to an animals'
instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it.

http://groups.google.com/group/talk....rnum=1&hl=en#5
fc3d2966c9d12e0

..
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts

Yeah right.

She was married to a ****ing British skinhead, you idiot!

Texan SHARP, you idiot.

The guy was an ex-convict.

He did a stint in prison. Where you should be.

He was a skinhead when she hooked up with him. That's *why* she got
together with him: she was aroused by it.

False.

You can't possibly know all that. Soryy, but I don't believe you.

I do know all of it.

Deluded as ever.

Then you should be quiet and stop all your nonsense.

cut

Why did you cut, you chickenshit closed-minded ****wit?

restore

She went out of town, and he got into her computer and
started posting, right here in this newsgroup - a lot
of wild, violence-tinged stuff. He found and began
posting in some skinhead-oriented groups as well. Here
is his post: http://tinyurl.com/p6lp8. He was using
her computer and her pseudonym at that time, "lilweed".

Following an inappropriate comment to a serious accident.

I gave him free rein.

I was never a skinhead. If I were, I would freely say so.

Ball complaining about violent out-of-control skinheads - lol!

your closed-mindedness.

'There are those who believe that science is not just mistaken
on some interesting theoretical possibilities, but IRREDEEMIBLY
wrong on the most fundamental questions science can ask. But to
whom should we listen in order to sort all of this out? If the critics
are correct, billions of tax dollars have been misdirected and/or
completely wasted chasing chimeras. Your response might be,
"OK but who the heck are you?" The answer is, I'm a layperson
who has followed discovery with a particular interest in the work
of independent researchers who are skeptical of the current scientific
consensus. But the term "skeptic" has been so debased and misused
over the years that some interpret the word to mean an opposition to
anything unconventional (i.e. "skepticism" of the paranormal, UFO's,
conspiracies, etc.). In reality, the word "skeptic," has the precise
OPPOSITE meaning. As defined by the American Heritage
Dictionary, it means "One who instinctively or habitually doubts,
questions, or disagrees with assertions or generally accepted
conclusions."

In science today, the "generally accepted conclusions" are
routinely presented as inarguable "facts". From the Big Bang, to
the evolution of planets, from the nature of comets, to highly
speculative and hidden phenomena such as black holes, dark
matter, and dark energy, the big cosmological picture is
presented with such confidence that media in this country
have almost never questioned it. But the picture may be much
less clear than we have been led to believe.
....'
http://www.thunderbolts.info/webnews/new_cosmology.htm

Old 27-07-2006, 02:24 AM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals

"William" wrote in message .. .

"pearl" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 09:29:31 +0100, "William"
wrote:

"nemo" wrote in message
k...
?

This place isn't anywhere near as busy as when I was here
about two years or so ago, and the ones that are left aren't
the same posters. Where's Pearl

Present and correct, but busy elsewhere for the moment.

There's been lots happening while you've been gone.

Hello Pearl. Haven't seen you for ages! I've missed quite a bit, and tbh I
missed quite a bit when I was here anyway.

. Yeah, that can happen. Justifies frequent repetition I guess.

Oasis of peace and sanity in this raging world - very good idea.