Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

Default why we should all turn vegetarian

dd wrote:
> The right to life is possible only in a certain, different atmosphere that

There is no such right.

> is not present on the earth at the moment. Animals are killed, birds are
> killed, sea animals are killed, just for game. You don't have any reverence

So? Whereever there is life, there must also - inevitably - be death.

There is no reason why we shouldn't kill plants or animals if it suits
us.

> for life. And life is the same whether it is in human beings or in other
> forms. Unless man becomes aware of his violence towards animals, birds, he
> cannot be really alert about his own right to life. If you are not caring

There is no such right.

> about others' lives, what right have you got to demand the same right for
> yourself?

Human rights only apply to animals in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

Do *you* live in Cloud Cuckoo Land?

> But the whole of humanity is non-vegetarian; they are all eating other life
> forms. There is no reverence for life as such. Unless we create an
> atmosphere of reverence for life, man cannot realize the goal of getting his
> fundamental right of life.

So what are you gong to eat, if you can't eat "other life forms"?

sand?

Verbal diarrhea?

Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

to each their own.

that's as bad as vegans forcing their pets to eat a vegan diet.

Arthur Brain wrote:
> dd wrote:
> > The right to life is possible only in a certain, different atmosphere that

> There is no such right.
>
> > is not present on the earth at the moment. Animals are killed, birds are
> > killed, sea animals are killed, just for game. You don't have any reverence

> So? Whereever there is life, there must also - inevitably - be death.
>
> There is no reason why we shouldn't kill plants or animals if it suits
> us.
>
> > for life. And life is the same whether it is in human beings or in other
> > forms. Unless man becomes aware of his violence towards animals, birds, he
> > cannot be really alert about his own right to life. If you are not caring

> There is no such right.
>
> > about others' lives, what right have you got to demand the same right for
> > yourself?

> Human rights only apply to animals in Cloud Cuckoo Land.
>
> Do *you* live in Cloud Cuckoo Land?
>
> > But the whole of humanity is non-vegetarian; they are all eating other life
> > forms. There is no reverence for life as such. Unless we create an
> > atmosphere of reverence for life, man cannot realize the goal of getting his
> > fundamental right of life.

> So what are you gong to eat, if you can't eat "other life forms"?
>
> sand?
>
> Verbal diarrhea?

Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

"quidam" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> to each their own.
>

> that's as bad as vegans forcing their pets to eat a vegan diet.

Hahaha! "Pinky!! Perky!! Cucumber!!"

How some Vegan friends of mine used to call their cats in. The cats thrived
and were perfectly happy on a Vegan diet!

So blood devastation death cruelty and horror are perfectly OK in out
farming industry to feed carnivores, but a Vegan dares to feed his/her pets
a Vegan diet then that's a heinous crime a thousant times worse?? B*llocks!

Bullies use that kind of argument. They do the most terrible things while
reacting with huge outrage and posing as teh injured party should they be
criticised.

> Arthur Brain wrote:
> > dd wrote:
> > > The right to life is possible only in a certain, different atmosphere

that

> > There is no such right.

There de facto is.

> > > is not present on the earth at the moment. Animals are killed, birds

are
> > > killed, sea animals are killed, just for game. You don't have any

reverence

> > So? Whereever there is life, there must also - inevitably - be death.
> >
> > There is no reason why we shouldn't kill plants or animals if it suits
> > us.

There are dozens including important economic ones.

Beef: A hundredweight or two an acre.
Soya: A few tons as acre.
Honey Locust bean: Tens of tons an acre.

> > > for life. And life is the same whether it is in human beings or in

other
> > > forms. Unless man becomes aware of his violence towards animals,

birds, he
> > > cannot be really alert about his own right to life. If you are not

caring

> > There is no such right.
> >
> > > about others' lives, what right have you got to demand the same right

for
> > > yourself?

> > Human rights only apply to animals in Cloud Cuckoo Land.
> >
> > Do *you* live in Cloud Cuckoo Land?
> >
> > > But the whole of humanity is non-vegetarian; they are all eating other

life
> > > forms. There is no reverence for life as such. Unless we create an
> > > atmosphere of reverence for life, man cannot realize the goal of

getting his
> > > fundamental right of life.

> > So what are you gong to eat, if you can't eat "other life forms"?
> >
> > sand?
> >
> > Verbal diarrhea?

Diarrhoea! Through-discharge, from Greek - especially if their cooking
doesn't aggree with your stomach! )

(The oe should be a diphthong BTW but OE can't manage that. It sends an e
instead. Does an æ OK though.)

Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

most vets advise feeding meaty "science diet" to the pets.
i don't get it though.

"nemo" > wrote in message
o.uk...

> "quidam" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> to each their own.
>>

>> that's as bad as vegans forcing their pets to eat a vegan diet.

> Hahaha! "Pinky!! Perky!! Cucumber!!"
>
> How some Vegan friends of mine used to call their cats in. The cats
> thrived
> and were perfectly happy on a Vegan diet!
>
> So blood devastation death cruelty and horror are perfectly OK in out
> farming industry to feed carnivores, but a Vegan dares to feed his/her
> pets
> a Vegan diet then that's a heinous crime a thousant times worse??
> B*llocks!
>
> Bullies use that kind of argument. They do the most terrible things while
> reacting with huge outrage and posing as teh injured party should they be
> criticised.
>

>> Arthur Brain wrote:

> that
>> >
>> > There is no such right.

> There de facto is.

> are

> reverence
>> >
>> > So? Whereever there is life, there must also - inevitably - be death.
>> >
>> > There is no reason why we shouldn't kill plants or animals if it suits
>> > us.

> There are dozens including important economic ones.
>
> Beef: A hundredweight or two an acre.
> Soya: A few tons as acre.
> Honey Locust bean: Tens of tons an acre.

> other

> birds, he

> caring
>> >
>> > There is no such right.

> for
>> >
>> > Human rights only apply to animals in Cloud Cuckoo Land.
>> >
>> > Do *you* live in Cloud Cuckoo Land?

> life

> getting his
>> >
>> > So what are you gong to eat, if you can't eat "other life forms"?
>> >
>> > sand?
>> >
>> > Verbal diarrhea?

> Diarrhoea! Through-discharge, from Greek - especially if their cooking
> doesn't aggree with your stomach! )
>
> (The oe should be a diphthong BTW but OE can't manage that. It sends an e
> instead. Does an æ OK though.)

Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

nemo wrote:
> "quidam" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > to each their own.

> How some Vegan friends of mine used to call their cats in. The cats thrived
> and were perfectly happy on a Vegan diet!

Really? Did you use a mind-meld to ascertain this?
No, of curse not - this is cloud-cuckoo-land fantasy, obviously.

I bet those cats used to plot the thousands of different ways they
could kill their cruel owner who fed them nothing but nasty meat-free
gruel every day.

> So blood devastation death cruelty and horror are perfectly OK in out

No, cruelty and horror are not OK, but we aren't talking about cruelty
and horror - we are talking about eating yummy animal flesh.

> farming industry to feed carnivores, but a Vegan dares to feed his/her pets
> a Vegan diet then that's a heinous crime a thousant times worse?? B*llocks!

That's cruel, torturing a poor animal twice a day for its entire life
by giving it an unnatural diet that the animal's is not designed for.

> Bullies use that kind of argument. They do the most terrible things while
> reacting with huge outrage and posing as teh injured party should they be
> criticised.

But you are doing terrible things with your fundamentalist approach to
nutrition.

> > > There is no such right.

> There de facto is.

What? There *is* no such right. Do you even understand latin?
I can swat a mosquito, shoot a rabbit or catch a fish and eat it any
time I like.
None of these creatures has any "right" to be alive.

> Beef: A hundredweight or two an acre.
> Soya: A few tons as acre.
> Honey Locust bean: Tens of tons an acre.

Well, you can eat 10 KGs of whatever-the-**** "Honey Locust beans" are,
and I will be content with 100g of nice beef.

As part of a balanced, and varied diet, my beef will allow me to grow
strong, while you vegans grow stunted, pale and pasty with poor
eyesight and thin brittle bones.

Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

kookoogaaajooob.

nemo wrote:
> "quidam" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > to each their own.
> >

> > that's as bad as vegans forcing their pets to eat a vegan diet.

> Hahaha! "Pinky!! Perky!! Cucumber!!"
>
> How some Vegan friends of mine used to call their cats in. The cats thrived
> and were perfectly happy on a Vegan diet!
>
> So blood devastation death cruelty and horror are perfectly OK in out
> farming industry to feed carnivores, but a Vegan dares to feed his/her pets
> a Vegan diet then that's a heinous crime a thousant times worse?? B*llocks!
>
> Bullies use that kind of argument. They do the most terrible things while
> reacting with huge outrage and posing as teh injured party should they be
> criticised.
>

> > Arthur Brain wrote:

> that
> > >
> > > There is no such right.

> There de facto is.

> are

> reverence
> > >
> > > So? Whereever there is life, there must also - inevitably - be death.
> > >
> > > There is no reason why we shouldn't kill plants or animals if it suits
> > > us.

> There are dozens including important economic ones.
>
> Beef: A hundredweight or two an acre.
> Soya: A few tons as acre.
> Honey Locust bean: Tens of tons an acre.

> other

> birds, he

> caring
> > >
> > > There is no such right.

> for
> > >
> > > Human rights only apply to animals in Cloud Cuckoo Land.
> > >
> > > Do *you* live in Cloud Cuckoo Land?

> life

> getting his
> > >
> > > So what are you gong to eat, if you can't eat "other life forms"?
> > >
> > > sand?
> > >
> > > Verbal diarrhea?

> Diarrhoea! Through-discharge, from Greek - especially if their cooking
> doesn't aggree with your stomach! )
>
> (The oe should be a diphthong BTW but OE can't manage that. It sends an e
> instead. Does an æ OK though.)

Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

lmfao another one..

kookoookoookoooo!

bonk bonk on the head..

Arthur Brain wrote:
> nemo wrote:
> > "quidam" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...
> > > to each their own.

> > How some Vegan friends of mine used to call their cats in. The cats thrived
> > and were perfectly happy on a Vegan diet!

> Really? Did you use a mind-meld to ascertain this?
> No, of curse not - this is cloud-cuckoo-land fantasy, obviously.
>
> I bet those cats used to plot the thousands of different ways they
> could kill their cruel owner who fed them nothing but nasty meat-free
> gruel every day.
>
> > So blood devastation death cruelty and horror are perfectly OK in out

> No, cruelty and horror are not OK, but we aren't talking about cruelty
> and horror - we are talking about eating yummy animal flesh.
>
> > farming industry to feed carnivores, but a Vegan dares to feed his/her pets
> > a Vegan diet then that's a heinous crime a thousant times worse?? B*llocks!

> That's cruel, torturing a poor animal twice a day for its entire life
> by giving it an unnatural diet that the animal's is not designed for.
>
> > Bullies use that kind of argument. They do the most terrible things while
> > reacting with huge outrage and posing as teh injured party should they be
> > criticised.

> But you are doing terrible things with your fundamentalist approach to
> nutrition.

> > There de facto is.

> What? There *is* no such right. Do you even understand latin?
> I can swat a mosquito, shoot a rabbit or catch a fish and eat it any
> time I like.
> None of these creatures has any "right" to be alive.
>
> > Beef: A hundredweight or two an acre.
> > Soya: A few tons as acre.
> > Honey Locust bean: Tens of tons an acre.

> Well, you can eat 10 KGs of whatever-the-**** "Honey Locust beans" are,
> and I will be content with 100g of nice beef.
>
> As part of a balanced, and varied diet, my beef will allow me to grow
> strong, while you vegans grow stunted, pale and pasty with poor
> eyesight and thin brittle bones.

Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

Arthur Brain wrote:
> nemo wrote:>
> As part of a balanced, and varied diet, my beef will allow me to grow
> strong, while you vegans grow stunted, pale and pasty with poor
> eyesight and thin brittle bones.

Your beef will increase cardio vascular disease, osteoperosis, cancer
of the colon, lacks any fiber, is pumped full of hormones,many with
antibitotics,
and wasting much energy and especially water. Growing and rendering a
cow
uses enough water to float a battleship.

Your knowledge of osteoporsis is clearly nil. You might choose to read
the "Bone Density Diet" by Dr. George Kesller, foremost expert on
Osteoporosis.
Meat leaches calcium from the cells, and should be eaten sparingly if
at all. There is no reason at all the eat meat.

This ignored that suffering of factory manufactured cattle.

Have Run
Bob

Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Arthur Brain wrote:
>> nemo wrote:>
>> As part of a balanced, and varied diet, my beef will allow me
>> to grow
>> strong, while you vegans grow stunted, pale and pasty with
>> poor
>> eyesight and thin brittle bones.

> Your beef will increase cardio vascular disease, osteoperosis,
> cancer
> of the colon, lacks any fiber, is pumped full of hormones,many
> with
> antibitotics,
> and wasting much energy and especially water. Growing and
> rendering a
> cow
> uses enough water to float a battleship.

===============================
Actually, NO to all your claims above fool.

Tell us about all the wasted water especially. I'm anxious to
hear that particular ly from you...

> Your knowledge of osteoporsis is clearly nil. You might choose
> to read
> the "Bone Density Diet" by Dr. George Kesller, foremost expert
> on
> Osteoporosis.
> Meat leaches calcium from the cells, and should be eaten
> sparingly if
> at all. There is no reason at all the eat meat.
>
> This ignored that suffering of factory manufactured cattle.

===================
Why do you ignore the far more brutal, inhumane deaths that
aniomals suffer in the factory-farming of your veggies,
hypocrite?

> Have Run
> Bob

Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

rick wrote:
> "Beach Runner" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > Arthur Brain wrote:
> >> nemo wrote:>
> >> As part of a balanced, and varied diet, my beef will allow me
> >> to grow
> >> strong, while you vegans grow stunted, pale and pasty with
> >> poor
> >> eyesight and thin brittle bones.

> > Your beef will increase cardio vascular disease, osteoperosis,
> > cancer
> > of the colon, lacks any fiber, is pumped full of hormones,many
> > with
> > antibitotics,
> > and wasting much energy and especially water. Growing and
> > rendering a
> > cow
> > uses enough water to float a battleship.

> ===============================
> Actually, NO to all your claims above fool.
>
> Tell us about all the wasted water especially. I'm anxious to
> hear that particular ly from you...

Sir, perhaps you might start to do the arithmetic. First you have
all the water requirements to grow for 12 times as much produce
as if people simply ate the produce. Then you have to supply the
water to the cattle. Not a huge amount. The a huge amount
of water is required to render the animal.

There are many places on the network this can be easily verified.
Here's one of many URLs.
http://www.cnr.berkeley.edu/classes/...es/hunger1.htm

> > Your knowledge of osteoporsis is clearly nil. You might choose
> > to read
> > the "Bone Density Diet" by Dr. George Kesller, foremost expert
> > on
> > Osteoporosis.
> > Meat leaches calcium from the cells, and should be eaten
> > sparingly if
> > at all. There is no reason at all the eat meat.

And of course, you made the claim that beef is somehow good
for osteoporosis. I suggest you might want to read
the Bone Density Diet, by Dr. George Kessler, the foremost
expert on Osteoporosis. He provides all the equations.

> > This ignored that suffering of factory manufactured cattle.

> ===================
> Why do you ignore the far more brutal, inhumane deaths that
> aniomals suffer in the factory-farming of your veggies,
> hypocrite?

That's a silly argument. Of course there are collateral damages.
But you only need to eat a fraction of the produce necessary. In any
case, mechanized production of harvesting is not the same as taking
animals and using them as products.

Once again, you have failed to address the original error you posted,
that somehow eating beef avoids osteoporosis. Beef does not
contain anything but trace amounts of
calcium, but large amounts of calcium are required to break it down.

A quick google search will show some sites which support
eating beef. It's pretty funny to see who supports it.

Frankly, anyone that can't understand that eating food that requires
10 to 12 times more produce, drinks water it's entire life, and is
ignorant
and about the use of water in rendering, (which uses more water than
the rest put together) lacks the basic understanding to engage in
anything but emotional diatribes.

If you can offer some science, let me know. Till them, remain
ignorant.
Enjoy your heart disease. You might want to get a dexa scan and
see where you really are. Frankly, meat isn't the main cause of the
huge explosion of osteoporosis, it's drinking soda. But, I'm sure
you didn't know that.

Oh yes genius, enjoy eating your "aniomals"

> > Have Run
> > Bob

Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> rick wrote:
>> "Beach Runner" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...

>> > Your beef will increase cardio vascular disease,
>> > osteoperosis,
>> > cancer
>> > of the colon, lacks any fiber, is pumped full of
>> > hormones,many
>> > with
>> > antibitotics,
>> > and wasting much energy and especially water. Growing and
>> > rendering a
>> > cow
>> > uses enough water to float a battleship.

>> ===============================
>> Actually, NO to all your claims above fool.
>>
>> Tell us about all the wasted water especially. I'm anxious to
>> hear that particular ly from you...
>>

> Sir, perhaps you might start to do the arithmetic.

================
Idiot, you might first learn a thing or two...

First you have
> all the water requirements to grow for 12 times as much produce
> as if people simply ate the produce.

=============================
"produce?" Fed to cattle? What a hoot!!! Show me any
requirement to feed "produce" to beef cattle...
Then, again, give me the numbers for this extrme amount of
'wasted' water. Why can't you do that?

Then you have to supply the
> water to the cattle. Not a huge amount. The a huge amount
> of water is required to render the animal.

=======================
ROTFLMAO

> There are many places on the network this can be easily
> verified.
> Here's one of many URLs.
> http://www.cnr.berkeley.edu/classes/...es/hunger1.htm

====================
Hype and propaganda, fool....
Wanna know how I know? This little ly that keeps getting passed
on and on by AR/vegan loons without any cite.
"...50% of the water withdrawn every year in the US to irrigate
crops fed to livestock and to wash away manure..."
Here's a site that will expalin water withdrawals in the US to
you. It's written for school children, but you should be able to
follow along...
http://ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/totpie95.html

Total irragation, livestock, and aquaculture withdrawals are only
about 36%.

>> > Your knowledge of osteoporsis is clearly nil. You might
>> > choose
>> > to read
>> > the "Bone Density Diet" by Dr. George Kesller, foremost
>> > expert
>> > on
>> > Osteoporosis.
>> > Meat leaches calcium from the cells, and should be eaten
>> > sparingly if
>> > at all. There is no reason at all the eat meat.

> And of course, you made the claim that beef is somehow good
> for osteoporosis. I suggest you might want to read
> the Bone Density Diet, by Dr. George Kessler, the foremost
> expert on Osteoporosis. He provides all the equations.
>

>> > This ignored that suffering of factory manufactured cattle.

>> ===================
>> Why do you ignore the far more brutal, inhumane deaths that
>> aniomals suffer in the factory-farming of your veggies,
>> hypocrite?
>>

> That's a silly argument. Of course there are collateral
> damages.
> But you only need to eat a fraction of the produce necessary.
> In any
> case, mechanized production of harvesting is not the same as
> taking
> animals and using them as products.

============================
Really? Why not fool? Aren't they just as dead? Why does the
method of their death matter so much to you? Why does the
disposition of the bodies mean so much to you? Why is it that
the far more brutal, inhumane deaths that animals experience in
factory-farmed veggies mean nothing to you?

==========================
http://www.mercola.com/2002/feb/16/v...m_myths_05.htm

> A quick google search will show some sites which support
> eating beef. It's pretty funny to see who supports it.

=======================
A quick search also does not say to avoid meat altogether...

> Frankly, anyone that can't understand that eating food that
> requires
> 10 to 12 times more produce, drinks water it's entire life, and
> is
> ignorant
> and about the use of water in rendering, (which uses more water
> than
> the rest put together) lacks the basic understanding to engage
> in
> anything but emotional diatribes.

============================
LOL The ignorance is all yours, fool. I've provided data, now
it's YOUR turn to back up some of your ignorant spews and lys.
I'll wait... The only one here with nothing but emotional spew
is you fool. You've yet to back up your lys and delusions.

> If you can offer some science, let me know. Till them, remain
> ignorant.
> Enjoy your heart disease. You might want to get a dexa scan
> and
> see where you really are. Frankly, meat isn't the main cause of
> the
> huge explosion of osteoporosis, it's drinking soda. But, I'm
> sure
> you didn't know that.
>
> Oh yes genius, enjoy eating your "aniomals"

=============================
LOL I rest my case, you have nothing, killer. Should I now
submit all posts to you for spell-checking? At least maybe
you'll be useful at something.

>> > Have Run
>> > Bob

Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

rick wrote:
> "Beach Runner" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > rick wrote:
> >> "Beach Runner" > wrote in message
> >> oups.com...

That's the first silly statement. Poor eyesight, pale, pasty,
eyesight.
That's absurd.

> >> ===============================
> >> Actually, NO to all your claims above fool.
> >>
> >> Tell us about all the wasted water especially. I'm anxious to
> >> hear that particular ly from you...
> >>

> > Sir, perhaps you might start to do the arithmetic.

> ================
> Idiot, you might first learn a thing or two...
>

> First you have
> > all the water requirements to grow for 12 times as much produce
> > as if people simply ate the produce.

> =============================
> "produce?" Fed to cattle? What a hoot!!! Show me any
> requirement to feed "produce" to beef cattle...

Most of the corn grown in America is feed to cattle. Cattle is a
produce.

> Then, again, give me the numbers for this extrme amount of
> 'wasted' water. Why can't you do that?
>

> Then you have to supply the
> > water to the cattle. Not a huge amount. The a huge amount
> > of water is required to render the animal.

> =======================
> ROTFLMAO

If you'd like the data from a non biased source, simply go to
http://wrrc.p2pays.org/p2rx/subsecti...TOKEN=71483890

This is from professional documentation on the Waste Reduction Resource
Center.

"Meat Processing Water Consumption: Like many other food processing
activities, the necessity for hygiene and quality control in meat
processing results in high water usage and consequently high wastewater
generation. Volumes of wastewater from meat processing are generally
80-95 percent of the total freshwater consumption (MRC, 1995). The
United Nations Environmental Program, Cleaner Production Assessment in
Meat Processing (2000), estimates a range of 1,100 to 4,400 gallons of
water are used per live weight ton of slaughtered animal in the United
States. Between 44-60 percent of water is consumed in the slaughter,
evisceration and boning areas (MRC, 1995). The following table
illustrates the breakdown of water consumption in beef and pork
processing based on a study of Australian abattoirs."

> > There are many places on the network this can be easily
> > verified.
> > Here's one of many URLs.
> > http://www.cnr.berkeley.edu/classes/...es/hunger1.htm

> ====================
> Hype and propaganda, fool....
> Wanna know how I know? This little ly that keeps getting passed
> on and on by AR/vegan loons without any cite.
> "...50% of the water withdrawn every year in the US to irrigate
> crops fed to livestock and to wash away manure..."
> Here's a site that will expalin water withdrawals in the US to
> you. It's written for school children, but you should be able to
> follow along...
> http://ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/totpie95.html
>
> Total irragation, livestock, and aquaculture withdrawals are only
> about 36%.

> > And of course, you made the claim that beef is somehow good
> > for osteoporosis. I suggest you might want to read
> > the Bone Density Diet, by Dr. George Kessler, the foremost
> > expert on Osteoporosis. He provides all the equations.

> >> ===================
> >> Why do you ignore the far more brutal, inhumane deaths that
> >> aniomals suffer in the factory-farming of your veggies,
> >> hypocrite?
> >>

> > That's a silly argument. Of course there are collateral
> > damages.
> > But you only need to eat a fraction of the produce necessary.
> > In any
> > case, mechanized production of harvesting is not the same as
> > taking
> > animals and using them as products.

> ============================
> Really? Why not fool? Aren't they just as dead? Why does the
> method of their death matter so much to you? Why does the
> disposition of the bodies mean so much to you? Why is it that
> the far more brutal, inhumane deaths that animals experience in
> factory-farmed veggies mean nothing to you?

First, the degree is far less. Secondly, all that collateral damage
would
occur with production for cattle, only far more. And then there of
course
is intention.

> > Once again, you have failed to address the original error you
> > posted,
> > that somehow eating beef avoids osteoporosis. Beef does not
> > contain anything but trace amounts of
> > calcium, but large amounts of calcium are required to break it
> > down.

> ==========================
> http://www.mercola.com/2002/feb/16/v...m_myths_05.htm

Oh your kidding. Mercola? That quack? Next you'll quote Dr.
Atkinson.
Of course, you stuck Osteoporosis and Beef into google and you came up
with Mercola. Big freaking deal.

Do you know anything about how calcium is used in in the body? The
effect of phosphoric acid and why it effects calcium levels? Just be
honest.
Do you understand the relationship of calcium to protein?

> > A quick google search will show some sites which support
> > eating beef. It's pretty funny to see who supports it.

> =======================
> A quick search also does not say to avoid meat altogether...

Who cares if people avoid meat altogether. That's not what I responded
to. I responded to your statement that eating meat will avoid
osteoporosis.

> > Frankly, anyone that can't understand that eating food that
> > requires
> > 10 to 12 times more produce, drinks water it's entire life, and
> > is
> > ignorant
> > and about the use of water in rendering, (which uses more water
> > than
> > the rest put together) lacks the basic understanding to engage
> > in
> > anything but emotional diatribes.

> ============================
> LOL The ignorance is all yours, fool. I've provided data, now

What data? You provided a pointer to a quack.

> it's YOUR turn to back up some of your ignorant spews and lys.
> I'll wait... The only one here with nothing but emotional spew
> is you fool. You've yet to back up your lys and delusions.

amazing....

> > If you can offer some science, let me know. Till them, remain
> > ignorant.
> > Enjoy your heart disease. You might want to get a dexa scan
> > and
> > see where you really are. Frankly, meat isn't the main cause of
> > the
> > huge explosion of osteoporosis, it's drinking soda. But, I'm
> > sure
> > you didn't know that.
> >
> > Oh yes genius, enjoy eating your "aniomals"

> =============================
> LOL I rest my case, you have nothing, killer. Should I now
> submit all posts to you for spell-checking? At least maybe
> you'll be useful at something.

The original discussion was on osteoporosis. The tremendous
consumption of water. The third is your inability to discuss
something without emotional displays.

Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

According to >:
>Enjoy your heart disease. You might want to get a dexa scan and
>see where you really are. Frankly, meat isn't the main cause of the
>huge explosion of osteoporosis, it's drinking soda. But, I'm sure
>you didn't know that.

First time I've heard it. Can you cite something which says that, please?
I'd be interested in having a read.
Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

rick, stop being an idiot, and quit eating beef.
eat vegetables, it's for your own good. and say thank you to beach runner.
teacher taught you no manners?

"rick" > wrote in message
.net...

> [...]

>> anything but emotional diatribes.

> ============================
> LOL The ignorance is all yours, fool. I've provided data, now it's YOUR
> turn to back up some of your ignorant spews and lys. I'll wait... The
> only one here with nothing but emotional spew is you fool. You've yet to
> back up your lys and delusions.
>

>> If you can offer some science, let me know. Till them, remain
>> ignorant.
>> Enjoy your heart disease. You might want to get a dexa scan and
>> see where you really are. Frankly, meat isn't the main cause of the
>> huge explosion of osteoporosis, it's drinking soda. But, I'm sure
>> you didn't know that.
>>
>> Oh yes genius, enjoy eating your "aniomals"

> =============================
> LOL I rest my case, you have nothing, killer. Should I now submit all
> posts to you for spell-checking? At least maybe you'll be useful at

Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

"harmony" > wrote in message
> rick, stop being an idiot, and quit eating beef.

=======================
The only idiots are the ones that deny themselves natural foods
that they need, and instead rely on the petro-chemical industry
to destroy the environment, killer. All because of a simple rule
for your simple mind... tsk, tsk...

> eat vegetables, it's for your own good.

========================
I eat lots of veggies, right now fresh from the garden. This
mythical meat centered diet you seem to think everyone eats, how
much meat is that per person in the US? You might suprise
yourself if you actually learned some facts, hypocrite...

and say thank you to beach runner.
> teacher taught you no manners?

=====================
Not for fools, idiots, and hypocrites, no...
You loons invite abuse, to not oblige you would be rude of me, eh
fool?
Like you, he makes claims he can't back up. Too bad for you that
I do, huh killer?

> [...]

>> now it's YOUR turn to back up some of your ignorant spews and
>> lys. I'll wait... The only one here with nothing but
>> emotional spew is you fool. You've yet to back up your lys
>> and delusions.
>>

>>> If you can offer some science, let me know. Till them,
>>> remain
>>> ignorant.
>>> Enjoy your heart disease. You might want to get a dexa scan
>>> and
>>> see where you really are. Frankly, meat isn't the main cause
>>> of the
>>> huge explosion of osteoporosis, it's drinking soda. But, I'm
>>> sure
>>> you didn't know that.
>>>
>>> Oh yes genius, enjoy eating your "aniomals"

>> =============================
>> LOL I rest my case, you have nothing, killer. Should I now
>> submit all posts to you for spell-checking? At least maybe

Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

On 12 Jul 2006 03:56:16 -0700, "Arthur Brain" > wrote:

>dd wrote:
>> The right to life is possible only in a certain, different atmosphere that

>There is no such right.
>
>> is not present on the earth at the moment. Animals are killed, birds are
>> killed, sea animals are killed, just for game. You don't have any reverence

>So? Whereever there is life, there must also - inevitably - be death.
>
>There is no reason why we shouldn't kill plants or animals if it suits
>us.
>
>> for life. And life is the same whether it is in human beings or in other
>> forms. Unless man becomes aware of his violence towards animals, birds, he
>> cannot be really alert about his own right to life. If you are not caring

>There is no such right.
>
>> about others' lives, what right have you got to demand the same right for
>> yourself?

>Human rights only apply to animals in Cloud Cuckoo Land.
>
>Do *you* live in Cloud Cuckoo Land?
>
>> But the whole of humanity is non-vegetarian; they are all eating other life
>> forms. There is no reverence for life as such. Unless we create an
>> atmosphere of reverence for life, man cannot realize the goal of getting his
>> fundamental right of life.

>So what are you gong to eat, if you can't eat "other life forms"?

· Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use of
to avoid the following items containing animal by-products
in order to be successful:

Tires, Paper, Upholstery, Floor waxes, Glass, Water
Filters, Rubber, Fertilizer, Antifreeze, Ceramics, Insecticides,
Insulation, Linoleum, Plastic, Textiles, Blood factors, Collagen,
Heparin, Insulin, Solvents, Biodegradable Detergents, Herbicides,
Gelatin Capsules, Adhesive Tape, Laminated Wood Products,
Plywood, Paneling, Wallpaper and Wallpaper Paste, Cellophane
Wrap and Tape, Abrasives, Steel Ball Bearings

being vegan.
From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised
Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

the health insurance companies should lower the premium of veggie guys by
40pct and tag a 50pct meat surcahrge.
just like they treat smoking.

> [...]

> amazing....
>>

>> > If you can offer some science, let me know. Till them, remain
>> > ignorant.
>> > Enjoy your heart disease. You might want to get a dexa scan
>> > and
>> > see where you really are. Frankly, meat isn't the main cause of
>> > the
>> > huge explosion of osteoporosis, it's drinking soda. But, I'm
>> > sure
>> > you didn't know that.
>> >
>> > Oh yes genius, enjoy eating your "aniomals"

>> =============================
>> LOL I rest my case, you have nothing, killer. Should I now
>> submit all posts to you for spell-checking? At least maybe
>> you'll be useful at something.
>>

> The original discussion was on osteoporosis. The tremendous
> consumption of water. The third is your inability to discuss

Posted to soc.culture.indian,aus.politics,nz.politics,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.veg

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> rick wrote:
>> "Beach Runner" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

> That's the first silly statement. Poor eyesight, pale, pasty,
> eyesight.
> That's absurd.

=======================
I didn't write that fool. Your eyesight and comprehesion must be
bad...

>> > Sir, perhaps you might start to do the arithmetic.

>> ================
>> Idiot, you might first learn a thing or two...
>>

>> First you have
>> > all the water requirements to grow for 12 times as much
>> > produce
>> > as if people simply ate the produce.

>> =============================
>> "produce?" Fed to cattle? What a hoot!!! Show me any
>> requirement to feed "produce" to beef cattle...

> Most of the corn grown in America is feed to cattle. Cattle is
> produce.

======================
Again, killer, show me any requirement to feed produce to
cattle...

>> Then, again, give me the numbers for this extrme amount of
>> 'wasted' water. Why can't you do that?
>>

>> Then you have to supply the
>> > water to the cattle. Not a huge amount. The a huge amount
>> > of water is required to render the animal.

>> =======================
>> ROTFLMAO
>>

> If you'd like the data from a non biased source, simply go to
> http://wrrc.p2pays.org/p2rx/subsecti...TOKEN=71483890

========================
Which still does not represnet what yopu tried to impaly. That
most water used is used t=o produce meats. You can't fool...
BTW, your pair of jeans takes a 1000 gallons...

> This is from professional documentation on the Waste Reduction
> Resource
> Center.
>
> "Meat Processing Water Consumption: Like many other food
> processing
> activities, the necessity for hygiene and quality control in
> meat
> processing results in high water usage and consequently high
> wastewater
> generation. Volumes of wastewater from meat processing are
> generally
> 80-95 percent of the total freshwater consumption (MRC, 1995).
> The
> United Nations Environmental Program, Cleaner Production
> Assessment in
> Meat Processing (2000), estimates a range of 1,100 to 4,400
> gallons of
> water are used per live weight ton of slaughtered animal in the
> United
> States. Between 44-60 percent of water is consumed in the
> slaughter,
> evisceration and boning areas (MRC, 1995). The following table
> illustrates the breakdown of water consumption in beef and pork
> processing based on a study of Australian abattoirs."
>

>> > There are many places on the network this can be easily
>> > verified.
>> > Here's one of many URLs.
>> > http://www.cnr.berkeley.edu/classes/...es/hunger1.htm

>> ====================
>> Hype and propaganda, fool....
>> Wanna know how I know? This little ly that keeps getting
>> passed
>> on and on by AR/vegan loons without any cite.
>> "...50% of the water withdrawn every year in the US to
>> irrigate
>> crops fed to livestock and to wash away manure..."
>> Here's a site that will expalin water withdrawals in the US
>> you. It's written for school children, but you should be able
>> follow along...
>> http://ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/totpie95.html
>>
>> Total irragation, livestock, and aquaculture withdrawals are
>> only
>> about 36%.
>>==============================

I see you couldn't bring yourself to read the facts, huh fool?

>> > And of course, you made the claim that beef is somehow good
>> > for osteoporosis. I suggest you might want to read
>> > the Bone Density Diet, by Dr. George Kessler, the foremost
>> > expert on Osteoporosis. He provides all the equations.

>> > That's a silly argument. Of course there are collateral
>> > damages.
>> > But you only need to eat a fraction of the produce
>> > necessary.
>> > In any
>> > case, mechanized production of harvesting is not the same as
>> > taking
>> > animals and using them as products.

>> ============================
>> Really? Why not fool? Aren't they just as dead? Why does
>> the
>> method of their death matter so much to you? Why does the
>> disposition of the bodies mean so much to you? Why is it that
>> the far more brutal, inhumane deaths that animals experience
>> in
>> factory-farmed veggies mean nothing to you?
>>

> First, the degree is far less. Secondly, all that collateral
> damage
> would
> occur with production for cattle, only far more. And then there
> of
> course
> is intention.

============================
No fool, all that does not occur for all beef cattle. Too bad
for you that your blinders are on too tight, eh hypocrite? They
ALL do occur for the veggies your hop down to the supermarket for
though...
So now a 'degree' of death matters to you, huh? What degree is
less in your CDs? The brutality? The inhumane deaths? The
numbers? You're wrong on all counts killer. Again, why is it ok
to kill more animals and leave them to rot than to kill fewer and
eat them? Hypocrisy? Willful ignorance? Plain stupidity?

>> > Once again, you have failed to address the original error
>> > you
>> > posted,
>> > that somehow eating beef avoids osteoporosis. Beef does not
>> > contain anything but trace amounts of
>> > calcium, but large amounts of calcium are required to break
>> > it
>> > down.

>> ==========================
>> http://www.mercola.com/2002/feb/16/v...m_myths_05.htm
>>

> Oh your kidding. Mercola? That quack? Next you'll quote Dr.
> Atkinson.
> Of course, you stuck Osteoporosis and Beef into google and you
> came up
> with Mercola. Big freaking deal.
>
> Do you know anything about how calcium is used in in the body?
> The
> effect of phosphoric acid and why it effects calcium levels?
> Just be
> honest.
> Do you understand the relationship of calcium to protein?

========================
Again, you have failed to prove that the elimination of meat does
any good. Too bad you can't read your own spew, fool...

>> > A quick google search will show some sites which support
>> > eating beef. It's pretty funny to see who supports it.

>> =======================
>> A quick search also does not say to avoid meat altogether...

> Who cares if people avoid meat altogether. That's not what I
> responded
> to. I responded to your statement that eating meat will avoid
> osteoporosis.

=========================
I don't think I made such a claim fool... care to post it?
You're the only one that was talking about it, killer...

>> > Frankly, anyone that can't understand that eating food that
>> > requires
>> > 10 to 12 times more produce, drinks water it's entire life,
>> > and
>> > is
>> > ignorant
>> > and about the use of water in rendering, (which uses more
>> > water
>> > than
>> > the rest put together) lacks the basic understanding to
>> > engage
>> > in
>> > anything but emotional diatribes.

>> ============================
>> LOL The ignorance is all yours, fool. I've provided data,
>> now

> What data? You provided a pointer to a quack.

========================
many many times fool. Just right here in this thread I provided
data that disproves your ignorant contentions. Learn to use your
computer, since you have already proven that you don't care how
mnay animals you kill. The fact remains, you know NOTHING about
water useages in the US. Apparently you can't read at a
grade-school level yet. Maybe it's your diet, eh killer?

>> it's YOUR turn to back up some of your ignorant spews and lys.
>> I'll wait... The only one here with nothing but emotional
>> spew
>> is you fool. You've yet to back up your lys and delusions.
>>

> amazing....

=========================
Yes, it is amazing that you have yet to prove any of the ignorant
claims you've made and that you are still here spewing your
nonsense...

>> > If you can offer some science, let me know. Till them,
>> > remain
>> > ignorant.
>> > Enjoy your heart disease. You might want to get a dexa scan
>> > and
>> > see where you really are. Frankly, meat isn't the main cause
>> > of
>> > the
>> > huge explosion of osteoporosis, it's drinking soda. But,
>> > I'm
>> > sure
>> > you didn't know that.
>> >
>> > Oh yes genius, enjoy eating your "aniomals"

>> =============================
>> LOL I rest my case, you have nothing, killer. Should I now
>> submit all posts to you for spell-checking? At least maybe
>> you'll be useful at something.
>>

> The original discussion was on osteoporosis. The tremendous
> consumption of water. The third is your inability to discuss
> something without emotional displays.

The first you have failed to prove your claims, and which I care
nothing about... The water claims you make have been disproven
and yet you still insist on making a fool of yourself. Again, it
must be your diet...