FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   search for vegan recipes with goodsearch (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/95219-search-vegan-recipes-goodsearch.html)

t.racer 02-07-2006 07:31 PM

search for vegan recipes with goodsearch

If you google a lot like I used to, you might want to try this one:

www.goodsearch.com

Then in the charity box below type in Animal Protection Institute and
click "verify." Once you're set up you can use goodsearch all the
time to search for vegan recipes instead of google. Then $ will be
raised for an animal rights group. Awesome, eh?

t.racer 03-07-2006 11:14 PM

also, use goodsearch to free animals from labs!

The Animal Protection Institute (API) is running a consumer-driven
campaign to combat the misleading animal testing labeling practices by
the cosmetics industry.