Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.tv

Default Star Jones - what'd she do with the stretched out skin?

I recently saw her on TV and didn't recognize her. Didn't she used to
be obese? Now we know why she was threatened by vegans. Jealous.
Guess she really wasn't happy with her obesity after all.
I invented a new slogan today: "Just because you're not obese, doesn't
mean you're not fat." Lots of people are showing off their flabby
bellies in this town lately. Guess they think they have something
flaunt because they're not obese, but they're sucking in and can't
hide the flab!

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:43:44 -0400, Animals say Buh-bye to Star
> wrote:

>Starlet was fond of affirming in her usual diva style, whenever the
>subject of vegetarianism or Peta came up, that she was "the top of the
>food chain," and could therefore eat anything and anyone she felt
>like. It's a privilege that comes with being at the top, after all.
>Now Barbara has kicked her ugly ass to the street where it's eat or be
>eaten. Watch out, Star, you're at the bottom now!

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.tv

t.racer wrote:
> I recently saw her on TV and didn't recognize her. Didn't she used to
> be obese? <<<<<<<<<<<<,

Her extra skin was used to make the leather interior of a Hummer. <nk>

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.tv

Her extra skin was used to cover a dildo so it would feel more natural
cause god only knows that would be the only thing going up her noonie
as long as she's married to Al.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.tv

t.racer wrote:
> I recently saw her on TV and didn't recognize her. Didn't she used to
> be obese? Now we know why she was threatened by vegans. Jealous.
> Guess she really wasn't happy with her obesity after all.
> I invented a new slogan today: "Just because you're not obese, doesn't
> mean you're not fat." Lots of people are showing off their flabby
> bellies in this town lately. Guess they think they have something
> flaunt because they're not obese, but they're sucking in and can't
> hide the flab!
>

> On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:43:44 -0400, Animals say Buh-bye to Star
> > wrote:
>
> >Starlet was fond of affirming in her usual diva style, whenever the
> >subject of vegetarianism or Peta came up, that she was "the top of the
> >food chain," and could therefore eat anything and anyone she felt
> >like. It's a privilege that comes with being at the top, after all.
> >Now Barbara has kicked her ugly ass to the street where it's eat or be
> >eaten. Watch out, Star, you're at the bottom now!

Oh dear...are people in your city not perfectly molded? I'm sorry your
eyes are assaulted with reality...

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.tv
2nz 2nz is offline

Buttercup wrote:
> t.racer wrote:
> > I recently saw her on TV and didn't recognize her. Didn't she used to

> Her extra skin was used to make the leather interior of a Hummer. <nk>

I hear that her husband knows a lot about foreskins, leather and
hummers.