Old 15-06-2006, 10:02 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Default I'm considering being a vegetarian...

****wit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker,
lied:

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006, chico chupacabra buried a sand wedge in ****wit's skull:

****wit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker, lied:

It's another of those amusing though sad and contemptible things,
that "aras" can't really afford to boast about that end of it...because
decent AW works AGAINST the gross misnomer "ar". Even when
they get the results they pretend to be after it still works against them,
and anyone in favor of decent AW for livestock must necessarily be
opposed to "ar".

STFU

LOL!

Shut the **** up, ****wit, you ignorant pig-sodomizing liar.

Old 16-06-2006, 11:32 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

pearl wrote:

I showed you that there is scant evidence to support your claim.

Opposition to Depleted Uranium - Mass Ignorance Perpetuated by
Pseudoscience-Peddling Leftist Zealots

You're a raving lunatic who flunked out of engineering school and eventually
learned to rub feet for fun and profit from new age hippies.

Old 16-06-2006, 11:37 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

****wit wrote:

It's another of those amusing though sad and contemptible things,
that "aras" can't really afford to boast about that end of it...because
decent AW works AGAINST the gross misnomer "ar". Even when
they get the results they pretend to be after it still works against
them, and anyone in favor of decent AW for livestock must necessarily be
opposed to "ar".

STFU

The truth is a horrible thing

I know the truth always demolishes your ****witted little worldview, Davey,
but the rest of us find it refreshing and liberating.

Old 17-06-2006, 01:20 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message ...
pearl wrote:

I showed you that there is scant evidence to support your claim.

Opposition to Depleted Uranium - Mass Ignorance Perpetuated by
Pseudoscience-Peddling Leftist Zealots

Depleted Uranium - An American War Crime That Has No End
http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m23973&l=i&size=1&hd=0

Shame on you, stupid lying chickenhawk '.

You're a raving lunatic who flunked out of engineering school and eventually
learned to rub feet for fun and profit from new age hippies.

I have studied Architecture and Reflexology.

Shall we discuss the collapse of the WTC?

Old 17-06-2006, 05:13 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.cooking-chat

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006, bra wrote:

dh pointed out:

It's another of those amusing though sad and contemptible things,
that "aras" can't really afford to boast about that end of it...because
decent AW works AGAINST the gross misnomer "ar". Even when
they get the results they pretend to be after it still works against
them, and anyone in favor of decent AW for livestock must necessarily be
opposed to "ar".

STFU

The truth is a horrible thing

I know the truth always demolishes your ****witted little worldview,

In what way(s)? Provide some example(s) if you're able.

Davey, but the rest of us find it refreshing and liberating.

Then why do you hate the fact that decent AW works AGAINST the
gross misnomer "ar"? Why don't you want everyone to be aware of it
and keep it in mind? Do you also want people to foolishly believe the
extremely dishonest and absurd notion that being vegetarian in some
way(s) helps livestock, even though the truth is that only being
conscientious consumers of animal products can do anything to provide
decent lives for such animals? If so, try to explain why, if you can.

Old 17-06-2006, 05:32 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.cooking-chat

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006, chico chupacabra wrote:

****wit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing goober cracker, lied:

It's another of those amusing though sad and contemptible things,
that "aras" can't really afford to boast about that end of it...because
decent AW works AGAINST the gross misnomer "ar". Even when
they get the results they pretend to be after it still works against
them, and anyone in favor of decent AW for livestock must necessarily be
opposed to "ar".

STFU

The truth is a horrible thing

I know the truth always demolishes your ****witted little worldview,

In what way(s)?

Numerous. Go back and browse in Google Groups.

Davey, but the rest of us find it refreshing and liberating.

Then why do you hate the fact that decent AW works AGAINST the
gross misnomer "ar"?

It doesn't, so he doesn't.

I hope that helps.
Old 18-06-2006, 06:29 AM posted to alt.food.vegan
nyx nyx is offline

rick wrote:
"Kevan Smith" wrote in message

In article
k.net,
"rick" wrote:

Glad you finally figured out the factory-farmed veggies are so
brutal, cruel, and inhumne, hypocrite.
getting your veggies to you at maximum prophit costs millions
upon millions of animals their lives if far more cruel
inhumane
ways than at slaughterhouses.

Frankly, I think you are completely exaggerating.

There are accurate numbers for the number of animals
slaughtered each
year by the U.S meat industry. You have only a fantasyland
number for
the number of animals killed by horticulture.

=========================
Yeah, keep telling yourself that, killer. makes you sleep better
at night lying to yourself, right fool?

Here, I'll keep you awake with your usenet usage now, killer.

Here's billions of animals killed by just 3 power generators, out
of over 13000 in the US, killer.

I guess since you also are here, on the usenet, that makes you a killer
also?

Yes, billions!
Now, sleep on the fact that your selfishness, conveninece and
entertainment all demand that animal die, in untold billions and
billions, hypocrite.

http://www.closeindianpoint.org/articles/tjn_071103.htm

--
fneep

Old 19-06-2006, 05:20 AM posted to alt.food.vegan
nyx nyx is offline

Kevan Smith wrote:
In article , "Dutch"
wrote:

I think both of you are missing the truth from opposite ends. People don't
deserve moral brownie points for raising livestock, that's absurd, but
calling their lives a living hell is just hyperbole designed to inflame.
Animals in such a state would not thrive and unhealthy animals is not good
business. Also, saying categorically that slaughter is inhumane is just
untrue. Check out this site
http://www.grandin.com/survey/2005.r...nt.audits.html These audits
reveal when there are problems. These issues have been decreasing steadily
over the years, and when sound practises are employed, few problems are
reported.

I am specifically singling out large factory farms. Life for animals on
those farms is indeed a living hell. They definitely do not thrive, and
they are often unhealthy. Sick and diseased animals do make it into the
human food chain that way.

Even if you are a meat eater, I think you should be concerned about
this. Since vegans don't consume meat, they have their concerns over the
welfare of the animals, valid and they should be allowed that reason.
One of the MAIN reasons I won't consume meat/poultry/pork is BECAUSE of
this filth! It is just plain unsanitary, and gross! These large factory
farms care so much about the bottom line ($$$$), the consumer's health
is very much secondary.

This is just an example of our econimic society in general, where the
bottom line is more important than the health of people. This is not
JUST an animal right issue, but a PEOPLE issue. (and remember, people
are animals too!!!)

The Kraft, General Mills, Pepsi, Coke etc are just as bad, feeding a
nation of poison chemicals. These large companies don't care about the
health of their consumers, only the dollars. 150 years ago, our
ancestors didn't have these worries. The food supply was not so tainted.

Mass mechanized slaughter as practiced in today's slaughterhouses is
inhumane to many of the animals rendered, as even your link shows.
Further, the study you cite doesn't mention methodology. How was the
data collected? Was a non-biased observer collecting the data, or did it
come from factory-supplied paperwork?

Anyway, there is plenty of video footage of factory farms and
slaughterhouses available on the internet. Since seeing is believing,
you should try to view some.

Old 19-06-2006, 05:28 AM posted to alt.food.vegan
nyx nyx is offline

Leif Erikson wrote:
****wit David Harrison, ignorant lying pig-sodomizing cracker shitbag,
blabbered:

On 30 May 2006 12:52:48 -0700, "Judy"
wrote:

I'm considering being a vegetarian. I'm not entirely conserned with
animals as much as I am with the health benifits. I love whole grains,
fruit, and (of course) veggies and could care less about red meat,
pork, and chicken. A few things I cannot live without, however, are
dairy products (I'm not fond of soy) and fish?

Vegans contribute to

Shut your ****ing cracker mouth, ****wit.

NICE. contribute with vulgarity. I really don't think it is neccessry,
but does show a hint of immaturity.

This thread has unfortunately gotton so completely off topic, it is no
wonder that the original poster has not bothered to reply to anything.
I really don't blame her if she NEVER comes back.

And before you attack me, I AM NOT A VEGAN, so don't launch into that
stuff with me!
Old 20-06-2006, 08:10 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

pearl wrote:

I showed you that there is scant evidence to support your claim.

Opposition to Depleted Uranium - Mass Ignorance Perpetuated by
Pseudoscience-Peddling Leftist Zealots

You're a raving lunatic who flunked out of engineering school and

eventually
learned to rub feet for fun and profit from new age hippies.

Try Repeated Geraniums. They look nicer!

I'm considering being a vegetarian... pearl Vegan 0 12-06-2006 01:27 PM
Vegetarian low fat Tabbi Recipes 0 05-07-2005 07:07 PM
Near Vegetarian to Vegetarian to Vegan Steve Vegan 14 07-10-2004 08:47 AM
FA: Four Vegetarian Books for children, mothers, etc. VEGAN VEGETARIAN Mark General Cooking 0 05-08-2004 09:11 PM
Want to be a vegetarian WD West Vegan 269 20-11-2003 10:24 PM