Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default start the raw food life

Physical Restoration and Rejuvenation!
Weight loss like you never dreamed of.
A new self-image that expands your goals and dreams.
Increased energy and endurance.
Enhanced physical beauty and youthfulness.
http://rawfoodyynw.blogspot.com/#rawfood

Posted to alt.food.vegan

What no hot food on those cold days? No pancakes or hot oatmeal on those
cold mornings? I can no longer have my bake potato with lemon juice squeeze
on? No hot soups and stews when I come in from the snow? Am I missing
something?

Richard

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Physical Restoration and Rejuvenation!
> Weight loss like you never dreamed of.
> A new self-image that expands your goals and dreams.
> Increased energy and endurance.
> Enhanced physical beauty and youthfulness.
> http://rawfoodyynw.blogspot.com/#rawfood

Posted to alt.food.vegan

On Sat, 20 May 2006 08:11:31 -0700, "Richard Miller"
> wrote:

>What no hot food on those cold days? No pancakes or hot oatmeal on those
>cold mornings? I can no longer have my bake potato with lemon juice squeeze
>on? No hot soups and stews when I come in from the snow? Am I missing
>something?
>
>Richard

This is a gestapo head tomato nazi in the making. It's all
a creed.
Posted to alt.food.vegan

In article .com>,
says...
> Physical Restoration and Rejuvenation!
> Weight loss like you never dreamed of.
> A new self-image that expands your goals and dreams.
> Increased energy and endurance.
> Enhanced physical beauty and youthfulness.

http://rawfoodyynw.blogspot.com/#rawfood

I don't know why you are plugging this version of a raw food diet
on alt.food.vegan, as it contains animal products.

"...He is now about 90 percent raw, and has re-incorporated some animal
products into his diet. ..."

Food for Life O.pearl Vegan 0 11-09-2009 04:04 PM
start the raw food life [email protected] Sushi 1 21-05-2006 07:53 PM
start the raw food life [email protected] General Cooking 0 20-05-2006 03:43 PM