Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default My PETA membership is dedicated to the trolls here

I am now a proud member of PETA. I filled out the form and sent it in, and
on the form I wrote "this is dedicated to the moronic trolls in
alt.food.vegan"

and it's true. thank you trolls. I absolutely would not have become a
member of PETA if it weren't for you. It is by reading the deceiptful and
rude things that you post here continuously, often in reply to people's
simple questions, that I became motivated to join PETA.

Keep it up. Maybe others will follow.

I believe in free speech. But when you hide under the guise of free speech
to interfere with likeminded people's attempts to communicate with each
other, it is disrespectful and not constructive in any way. Rather than
trying to convince vegetarians they should eat meat like you, why don't you
just form a meat-lover's newsgroup and talk amongst yourselves. I think
most people here would acknowledge your right to discuss your views amongst
yourselves, but when you interfere with other people trying to communicate,
you are abusing your right to free speech.

gary in vermont

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"Solar Bus Guy" > wrote :

> I am now a proud member of PETA.

Me too!

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"Solar Bus Guy" > wrote in message
>I am now a proud member of PETA. I filled out the form and sent
>it in, and
> on the form I wrote "this is dedicated to the moronic trolls in
> alt.food.vegan"

========================
Good for you. Now, just remember that your money will be well
spent killing animals. PeTA, (the 'e' is lower case in their
logo for a reason) kills more animals than they save once they
get their bloody hands on them. And, thanks for proving the
gullibity of veg*ns everywhere, killer.

> and it's true. thank you trolls. I absolutely would not have
> become a
> member of PETA if it weren't for you. It is by reading the
> deceiptful and
> rude things that you post here continuously, often in reply to
> people's
> simple questions, that I became motivated to join PETA.
>
> Keep it up. Maybe others will follow.
>
> I believe in free speech. But when you hide under the guise of
> free speech
> to interfere with likeminded people's attempts to communicate
> with each
> other, it is disrespectful and not constructive in any way.
> Rather than
> trying to convince vegetarians they should eat meat like you,
> why don't you
> just form a meat-lover's newsgroup and talk amongst yourselves.
> I think
> most people here would acknowledge your right to discuss your
> views amongst
> yourselves, but when you interfere with other people trying to
> communicate,
> you are abusing your right to free speech.

===============================
Really? What Constitution did you get that from? Marxist
Manifesto?

> gary in vermont

Posted to alt.food.vegan

Might be some good recipes in the free magazine.

"An annual donation of $16, or more, entitles you to many member
benefits. Members receive a FREE year's subscription to our award-
winning quarterly magazine Animal Times, packed full of the latest news,
delicious *vegetarian recipes* and easy tips on how to stop animal
suffering in your own community."

http://www.peta.com

In article >,
says...