Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan

Default Somone PLEASE help Goo!

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006, a confused Goober wrote:

>dh asked:

>> What would you do? Goo?

>You stupid, STUPID ****wit: If you

Oh, Goo, I'd forgotten how easily you get confused. This must
be extremely difficult for you, because you are so completely
weak and inept at presenting YOUR ideas. Try to think. No
one expects you to be able to answer Goob, but we would
all like to see if you can give it a try because you criticise those
of everyone else. So try not to be so inept at presenting your
ideas Goobernicus, and try to tell everyone: What would you do?
Goo?

Can anyone help this Goober to understand the question?
*Is* Goo even capable???