Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

Default Goo/"aras" and their pathetic forfeiture

http://philosophy.answerz.be ),

>> >No. They can give a much better explanation of why
>> >they think it's wrong than *you* can give of why you
>> >think it's wrong to "prevent animals from 'getting to
>> >experience life'", ****wit. You can't give *ANY*
>> >explanation for your belief that makes any sense.

>> Than nothing

>No. They can give a much better explanation of why
>they think it's wrong than *you* can give of why you
>think it's wrong to "prevent animals from 'getting to
>experience life'", ****wit. You can't give *ANY*
>explanation for your belief that makes any sense.
>
>You are beaten

Goo, you can not even try as you have proven
without question.

Let it be shown and known to all who read this, that:

The Goober is incapable of providing any "explanation
of why they think it's wrong". Goo is again beaten by
himself and by his inept failure to follow through. Our
Goober consistently--and very amusingly--makes
absurd claims he is completely unable to defend.

We learned from the thread: What is the "wrongness"?
specifically that Goo/"they" can give no clear reason why
it's wrong to raise animals to eat. None. Zero. "They"
are not only beaten, but they didn't even make an
appearance and most likely never will. If "they" do
however, we'll then finally at least learn exactly what
it is "they" are so opposed to...maybe...
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

Default Is animal rights a new religion?

****wit David Harrison, cracker, lied:

You are beaten, Goo ****wit.