Old 18-03-2006, 06:35 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

Default Goo/"aras" and their pathetic forfeiture

On 17 Mar 2006 Goo wrote:

dh pointed out:

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 Goo wrote:

dh pointed out:

On 14 Mar 2006 Goo wrote:

dh pointed out:

On 11 Mar 2006 03:25:47 -0800, wrote:

Hi guys,
I'm the editor at Philosophy Forge (
http://philosophy.answerz.be ),
and I'm trying to get a rough idea of the correlations between animal
rights and religion. So I have a few questions I hope you don't mind
me asking:

(1) Can you give an entirely rational explanation for why killing other
animals is wrong?

LOL! They can say what the wrongness is, but not *why* it's
wrong.

They can certainly give a better explanation of why they think it's
wrong than

Than nothing

No. They can give a much better explanation of why
they think it's wrong than *you* can give of why you
think it's wrong to "prevent animals from 'getting to
experience life'", ****wit. You can't give *ANY*
explanation for your belief that makes any sense.

Than nothing

No. They can give a much better explanation of why
they think it's wrong than *you* can give of why you
think it's wrong to "prevent animals from 'getting to
experience life'", ****wit. You can't give *ANY*
explanation for your belief that makes any sense.

You are beaten

Goo, you can not even try as you have proven
without question.

Let it be shown and known to all who read this, that:

The Goober is incapable of providing any "explanation
of why they think it's wrong". Goo is again beaten by
himself and by his inept failure to follow through. Our
Goober consistently--and very amusingly--makes
absurd claims he is completely unable to defend.

We learned from the thread: What is the "wrongness"?
specifically that Goo/"they" can give no clear reason why
it's wrong to raise animals to eat. None. Zero. "They"
are not only beaten, but they didn't even make an
appearance and most likely never will. If "they" do
however, we'll then finally at least learn exactly what
it is "they" are so opposed to...maybe...

Old 19-03-2006, 01:12 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

Default Is animal rights a new religion?

****wit David Harrison, cracker, lied:

On 14 Mar Leif Erikson wrote:

[...]

you can not even try

You are beaten, Goo ****wit.