Old 22-03-2006, 12:42 AM posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Why do you come to this newsgroup? (For non-vegans/non-veggies)

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:15:55 GMT, "rick" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

=========================
ROTFLMAO I've backed up my claims fool.. I see that you have
nothing but lys, delusions and a simple rule for your simple
mind.

Have a nice deluded day, killer....

Shrug I can't argue with a nutcase.

=========================
Yourself as case in point little-girl?

It took him 4 days to come up with this lame stuff.
What an intellect.

Old 22-03-2006, 01:45 AM posted to alt.food.vegan

wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:15:55 GMT, "rick" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..

=========================
ROTFLMAO I've backed up my claims fool.. I see that you have
nothing but lys, delusions and a simple rule for your simple
mind.

Have a nice deluded day, killer....

Shrug I can't argue with a nutcase.

Yourself as case in point little-girl?

It took him 4 days to come up with this lame stuff.
What an intellect.

No, it took 4 days to get back to the computer, fool. I have a
real life, not like you, living on the net waiting to spew your
next bit of idiocy... This is all you have after giving you 4
days to back up your ignorance? Oh, yeah, well, I quess you did.
Good Job, killer!