Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

Default Goo's Pet Chow

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006, Goo wrote:

>"Dogs and cats are best fed as carnivores, which is why
>ACANA diets are meat concentrated, boasting a chicken
>or lamb inclusion rate between 40% and 60 percent --
>one of the highest rates in the petfood industry.
>Whether hormone-free chicken or lamb, or wild-caught
>salmon, all meat ingredients are from
>federally-inspected meats that are declared fit for
>human consumption.

It's still made from by-products of meat raised and
caught for humans, you poor stupid Goober. According
to your previous boastings you should be telling us
about that, but instead you're not even aware of it.

Chow Chow Lucky Recipes (moderated) 0 21-11-2007 11:06 PM
Chow Chow -- a great way to use green tomatoes Carla Gilliss Preserving 11 30-08-2006 04:02 AM
Chow-Chow chef_rwmiller Recipes (moderated) 0 24-07-2006 04:27 PM
Chow Chow recipe Dwayne Preserving 2 10-10-2004 06:41 PM
Chow Chow; Small Batch caladezi Recipes (moderated) 0 18-11-2003 02:52 PM