Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan

Default *Incredible!* stupidity displayed by our inept Goober

On 21 Feb 2006, Goo wrote:

>****wit insists he "promotes decent lives" for livestock, but the
>reality is, he doesn't *care* about the quality of their lives; ONLY
>that they exist, because he considers existence to be a "benefit" to
>livestock animals.
>
> Okay: Existence, and then life itself are the
> most important benefits for any being. Though
> life itself is a necessary benefit for all
> beings, the individual life experiences of the
> animals are completely different things and not
> necessarily a benefit for every animal,
> depending on the particular things that they
> experience.
> ****wit - 03/22/2005

Again you have shown that *incredibly!* you are still somehow
too stupid to understand that there are different meanings for the
word "life", Goober:
1 b : a principle or force that is considered to underlie the
distinctive quality of animate beings

2 a : the sequence of physical and mental experiences that make
up the existence of an individual

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/life
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
You were too stupid to understand it when I explained to you in
the past:
From: Goo

dh wrote:

> I've pointed out that your beloved life per se, and
> the individual lives of animals are completely different things.

You are wrong
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
and you have again proven that you're still too stupid to understand it
even now....even when the difference is pointed out to you directly!:

"Though life itself is a necessary benefit for all beings, the individual life
experiences of the animals are completely different things and not
necessarily a benefit for every animal"

You are just too stupid and inept a Goober to understand. Since you
can't even understand something as easy as this, it's no wonder you
believe some of the other stupid things you do. Stupidity really does
explain a lot about you as an individual, Goo.

Public Stupidity Dave Smith[_1_] General Cooking 43 11-07-2012 04:58 PM
The Red Badge of Stupidity Bobo Bonobo® General Cooking 1 04-09-2007 02:43 AM
Our completely inept Goober (was: Whose opinion to respect? Whose to disregard?) dh@. Vegan 0 22-05-2007 06:17 PM
Stupidity [email protected] Vegan 9 17-02-2005 07:29 AM
Why are all "vegans" such colossal, but inept, liars? Jonathan Ball Vegan 6 15-01-2004 11:56 PM