Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default - - - >> Paris Hilton flour-bombed in anti-fur protest!

Bloody good job too. Somebody should have struck a match afterwards when
when concentration of dust in the air was just right!

So well done all concerned!!!!

Nemo

Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Dave, yet another example of typical vegan hatred...

"nemo" > wrote in message
. ..
> Bloody good job too. Somebody should have struck a match
> afterwards when
> when concentration of dust in the air was just right!
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4715350.stm
>
> So well done all concerned!!!!
>
> Nemo

Posted to alt.food.vegan

That would indeed have been a sight worth seeing.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Not an example of hatred of people per se, just certain sorts of people

rick wrote:
> "nemo" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > Bloody good job too. Somebody should have struck a match
> > afterwards when
> > when concentration of dust in the air was just right!
> >
> > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4715350.stm
> >
> > So well done all concerned!!!!
> >
> > Nemo

Posted to alt.food.vegan

BTW the change of title was not a commendation of the sentiments
expressed by Nemo which I do not wish to be associated with. Same
goes for that other thread where bpg gloated over the Cheney hunting
incident.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Tap, tap, tap. Nice dance step there dave...

"Dave" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> rick wrote:
>> "nemo" > wrote in message
>> . ..
>> > Bloody good job too. Somebody should have struck a match
>> > afterwards when
>> > when concentration of dust in the air was just right!
>> >
>> > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4715350.stm
>> >
>> > So well done all concerned!!!!
>> >
>> > Nemo

You have a strange way of overlooking overt hatred as displayed
these last posts, dave.
But then, you have been known to keep blinders on when faced with
reality before.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"Dave" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> BTW the change of title was not a commendation of the
> sentiments
> expressed by Nemo which I do not wish to be associated with.
> Same
> goes for that other thread where bpg gloated over the Cheney
> hunting
> incident.
>============================

Yes, you do. Quite typically too...

Posted to alt.food.vegan

rick wrote:
> "Dave" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >

> > rick wrote:
> >> "nemo" > wrote in message
> >> . ..

> You have a strange way of overlooking overt hatred as displayed
> these last posts, dave.

I am not overlooking anything. As I recall I disputed the claim that
all vegans hate people per se. An example where one vegan displays
overt hatred of a group of people (ie fur wearers or hunters) does
not undermine this position.

> But then, you have been known to keep blinders on when faced with
> reality before.

For example......

Posted to alt.food.vegan

rick wrote:
> "Dave" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > BTW the change of title was not a commendation of the
> > sentiments
> > expressed by Nemo which I do not wish to be associated with.
> > Same
> > goes for that other thread where bpg gloated over the Cheney
> > hunting
> > incident.
> >============================

> Yes, you do.

No I don't. In fact I strongly disagree with the sentiments expressed
by Nemo. I'm not trying to defend them. I just don't accept them being
taken as representative of vegans as a whole nor do I accept them
as clearly demonstrating hatred of people as a species.

> Quite typically too...

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"Dave" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> rick wrote:
>> "Dave" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>> > BTW the change of title was not a commendation of the
>> > sentiments
>> > expressed by Nemo which I do not wish to be associated with.
>> > Same
>> > goes for that other thread where bpg gloated over the Cheney
>> > hunting
>> > incident.
>> >============================

>> Yes, you do.

> No I don't. In fact I strongly disagree with the sentiments
> expressed
> by Nemo. I'm not trying to defend them. I just don't accept
> them being
> taken as representative of vegans as a whole nor do I accept
> them
> as clearly demonstrating hatred of people as a species.

=====================
Then reality escapes you, dave.

>> Quite typically too...

Posted to alt.food.vegan

"Dave" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> rick wrote:
>> "Dave" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...

>> You have a strange way of overlooking overt hatred as
>> displayed
>> these last posts, dave.

> I am not overlooking anything. As I recall I disputed the claim
> that
> all vegans hate people per se. An example where one vegan
> displays
> overt hatred of a group of people (ie fur wearers or hunters)
> does
> not undermine this position.
>
>> But then, you have been known to keep blinders on when faced
>> with
>> reality before.

> For example......
>=============================

2 days running, 2 posts of overt hatred for people... And you
ignbored them both. typical blinders...

Posted to alt.food.vegan

rick wrote:
> "Dave" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > rick wrote:
> >> "Dave" > wrote in message
> >> oups.com...

> >> You have a strange way of overlooking overt hatred as
> >> displayed
> >> these last posts, dave.

> > I am not overlooking anything. As I recall I disputed the claim
> > that
> > all vegans hate people per se. An example where one vegan
> > displays
> > overt hatred of a group of people (ie fur wearers or hunters)
> > does
> > not undermine this position.
> >
> >> But then, you have been known to keep blinders on when faced
> >> with
> >> reality before.

> > For example......

> 2 days running, 2 posts of overt hatred for people... And you
> ignbored them both. typical blinders...

Point is, Nemo does not represent vegans. He only represents
himself.

Cheap Airfares to Paris | Discount Flights to Paris | Compare ParisFlights Sify Tripz Tripz Restaurants 0 26-04-2010 02:55 PM
Paris Hilton [email protected] General Cooking 0 03-03-2008 12:28 PM
video surveilance of Paris Hilton in prison Rico[_2_] General Cooking 0 10-06-2007 10:54 PM
Wine in Hilton Head SC Dick R. Wine 1 19-02-2007 09:36 PM
Paris Hilton's new competition. Hilarious!!!!!!!! Tammy A. Beer 0 10-11-2005 12:58 AM