Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

Default Growing crops for livestock feed is not "inefficient"

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:33:30 GMT, Goo Erikson > wrote:

>This idea about some goods requiring more resources
>than others can perhaps be illustrated by looking at
>different quality levels of what are fundamentally the
>same goods. Rolex watches, Mercedes-Benz cars and USDA
>prime beef are more expensive than Timex, Kia and USDA
>standard beef

What happens to the prime beef from the extraordinary
dog food cattle that you believe in, Goo?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

dh@. wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:33:30 GMT, Goo Erikson > wrote:
>
> >This idea about some goods requiring more resources
> >than others can perhaps be illustrated by looking at
> >different quality levels of what are fundamentally the
> >same goods. Rolex watches, Mercedes-Benz cars and USDA
> >prime beef are more expensive than Timex, Kia and USDA
> >standard beef

> What happens to the prime beef from the extraordinary
> dog food cattle that you believe in, Goo?

Goo needs time to think up a good lie.

He ain't the dwarf he once was. Nosirreee bob!

A few short year ago Goober would have been swearing, screaming, and
slobbering all kinds of gibberish immediately in reply to your post.

Do you suppose our little Goober is maturing a bit in that he actually
invests some time in his LIES?

LOL!!

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural

****wit David Harrison, ignorant pig-****ing cracker, showed his pimply
ass again:
> On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:33:30 GMT, Leif Erikson > wrote:
>
> >This idea about some goods requiring more resources
> >than others can perhaps be illustrated by looking at
> >different quality levels of what are fundamentally the
> >same goods. Rolex watches, Mercedes-Benz cars and USDA
> >prime beef are more expensive than Timex, Kia and USDA
> >standard beef

> What happens to the prime beef from the extraordinary
> dog food cattle

There isn't any prime beef from dog food cattle, ****wit. See the post
from "farmall" or whatever his name was.