Old 17-01-2006, 11:13 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

Default does anyone else identify with this?

This is why it is a waste to argue with Leif Erikson the shit eating
meat industry shill - just make them eat their dirt - they love it

gutless punk and shitbag Leif Erikson wrote:
Nobody likes me because I **** my dead grandmother up the ass.

This Leif Erikson is one sick mother, oops garndmother ****er

Old 17-01-2006, 11:43 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

wrote:

My mother cut off my hands and fed them to hogs when I was seven.

Good.

Old 18-01-2006, 08:58 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

wrote:

This is why I felch disease cattle.

You're a sick ****.

Old 18-01-2006, 10:57 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
[email protected]

This Leif Erikson is one sick mother, oops and grandmother ****er

Old 18-01-2006, 09:03 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
[email protected]

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 21:42:59 GMT, "Dutch" wrote:

[email protected] wrote
On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 07:30:18 GMT, "Dutch" wrote:

[email protected] wrote
On 15 Jan 2006 15:55:57 -0800, "Dave" wrote:

Presumably the poster you are replying to would not eat the
products on those grounds.

Maybe. It's more certain that he/she would not eat products
in order to deliberately contribute to decent lives for animals
raised to eat.

I would hope not. Nobody in their right mind thinks like that.

Some of us do, which is why we buy cage free eggs, and
why growers can profit from making them available.

Stop playing games ****wit. People choose to eat free range *instead of*
conventionally-produced products because they prefer to support better
animal welfare, not because they support animals "getting to experience
life". Nobody in their right mind thinks it's better to eat a free-range egg
and support a hen "getting to experience life" than to not eat an egg at
all.

You just aren't really in favor of decent AW, which I've known for
years. If you were, you would be in favor of people supporting it even
if they never eat an egg at all. You consistently leave me nothing to
believe except that you must be an "ara", because even after all of
your obvious stupidity I still can't believe you're as stupid as you act.
Old 18-01-2006, 09:33 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

[email protected] wrote in message ...
[...]

Now you're equivocating on the meaning of "support". One may give verbal,
financial or moral support to animal welfare causes, and never consume
animal products.

You consistently leave me nothing to

I consistently leave you nothing to do but equivocate and dodge the issue of
your floundering position.

Old 19-01-2006, 01:10 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif's Smarter Brother

[email protected] wrote:
[...]

Believe it brother. It be sad but it also be true.

Old 22-01-2006, 05:41 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
[email protected]

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:33:32 GMT, "Dutch" wrote:

I consistently leave you nothing

Agreed.
Old 22-01-2006, 05:42 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
[email protected]

On 18 Jan 2006 17:10:44 -0800, "Leif's Smarter Brother" wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
[...]

Maybe you're right man. I didn't want to believe it, and still find it very hard,
but maybe... In his case it's beyond sad though. If he's what he pretends to
be, it's truly a wonder that he can use the Internet at all, imo.

Old 22-01-2006, 06:40 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Leif Erikson

****wit David Harrison lied:

[...]

He is. You're lying, and you know you're lying.

Believe it brother. It be sad but it also be true.

Maybe you're right man.

He's wrong. You and pantywaist homo ronnie hamilton
are liars.

How many consecutive nights did you **** ronnie up the
ass on your shitty leaky houseboat, Davey?
Old 22-01-2006, 09:44 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dutch

[email protected] wrote in message ...
On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:33:32 GMT, "Dutch" wrote:

I consistently leave you nothing to do but equivocate and dodge the issue
of
your floundering position.

Agreed.

Good, but I left out snip and run.

Old 22-01-2006, 10:57 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Rudy Canoza's Empty Skull

Leif Erikson wrote:
****wit David Harrison lied:

[...]

LOL!!

You're getting all wound up again Goo.

Better get an enema going before you ~plop~ off your chair in a
foaming-at-the-mouth fit. (as you are prone to do)

Old 24-01-2006, 03:01 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
Dave

[email protected] wrote:
On 17 Jan 2006 08:58:34 -0800, "Dave" wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
On 15 Jan 2006 15:55:57 -0800, "Dave" wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
On 14 Jan 2006 05:50:01 -0800, wrote:

We do not eat meat for the same reason cited by you. We eat eggs from
cage free chickens

More on the chicken thing. Since most broiler chickens have decent
but short lives,

Unlikely.

eating chicken most often contributes to decent lives for
chickens, along with the associated cds.

What does the term "food conversion ratio" mean to you dhld?

Little or nothing

When you consume a broiler chicken you also indirectly consume all
the crops grown to feed that chicken.

in regards to whether or not it's cruel to animals to
raise them for food,

I believe modern industrial methods of animal so-called farming
are cruel.

Some are. Some are not.

I am not aware of any modern industrial methods of animal
so-called farming that are not cruel. Note that grass fed beef
is not a modern industrial method.

I don't believe raising animals for food is cruel per-se.

Sometimes they benefit. Sometimes they don't. IF you are
actually able to understand that fact, you are probably the
only other person besides myself who can. Even IF you are
able to understand the fact, as yet you have shown no
sign of being able to understand how it's significant. Neither
has anyone else.

which is what I consider to be the main issue.

It is one of the main issues. Environmental impact is the other.

I've often asked which wildlife and why. No one can answer.
It's apparently a secret "answer" that no one can explain or even
try to explain.

Environmental impact is not just about habitat destruction.
Eg. Animal wastes, routine use of antibiotics associated
with the emergence of superbugs, inefficient use of
non-renewable resources,

Eating meat substitutes like the
following:

Worthington Meatless Chicken, Turkey, Ham, Vegetarian Hot Dogs
and Prosage Patties

Lightlife Chicken Nuggets and Chicken Patties

Boca Meatless Chick'n and Breakfast Patties

Quorn Meat-Free Patties, Nuggets and Cutlets

Morningstar Farms Garden Veggie Patties, Chick Patties,
Chik'n Nuggets, Corn Dogs

contributes to cds associated with raising chickens, plus those
associated with the veggies in the products, plus it contributes
to the battery method of raising hens

Presumably the poster you are replying to would not eat the
products on those grounds.

Maybe. It's more certain that he/she would not eat products
in order to deliberately contribute to decent lives for animals
raised to eat.

With all that spinning you do

Like what, exactly?

What you just wrote.