FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Dehydrators-Are vegies good? (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/79044-dehydrators-vegies-good.html)

[email protected] 14-01-2006 08:09 PM

Dehydrators-Are vegies good?

I am considering purchasing a dehydrator to make vegetable snacks.
Anyone have any experience with using it for vegetables such as
zuchini, tomatoes, carrots, beets, spinach, bell peppers. . .

rick 15-01-2006 09:41 PM

Dehydrators-Are vegies good?

> wrote in message
ups.com...
>I am considering purchasing a dehydrator to make vegetable
>snacks.
> Anyone have any experience with using it for vegetables such as
> zuchini, tomatoes, carrots, beets, spinach, bell peppers. . .

find a chart here for veggies:

http://farmgal.tripod.com/Dehydrate.html

Autymn D. C. 17-01-2006 03:23 AM

Dehydrators-Are vegies good?

Tomatos and "peppers" (berries) are fruits! What are you, a rodent in
hibernation?