FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   vegetarian vitamin d3 (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/78470-vegetarian-vitamin-d3.html)

*selah* 07-01-2006 09:00 AM

vegetarian vitamin d3

Anyone know of a source for vegetarian vitamin d3? We would settle for a
wool grease source if it was guaranteed that the sheep aren't
slaughtered. D3 can be totally synthesized as well.

Would appreciate any info on this.

Thanks

nemo 09-01-2006 10:35 AM

vegetarian vitamin d3

"*selah*" > wrote in message
> Anyone know of a source for vegetarian vitamin d3? We would settle for a
> wool grease source if it was guaranteed that the sheep aren't
> slaughtered. D3 can be totally synthesized as well.
>
> Would appreciate any info on this.
>
> Thanks

Tomor Kosher margerine has D2 which is non-animal and non-dairy because of
the Parev rules. Is there any particular reason for wanting D3?

Do a Google search on "vitamin d3" with the quotes. There's a lot there.