Posted to alt.food.vegan
Richard Miller

Default sandwish spread

What makes a good sandwich spread that goes on the bread on perhaps both
sides while you put on the tofu and whatever stuff that goes on the
sandwich?

Richard

Posted to alt.food.vegan
Bawl

Richard Miller wrote:
> What makes a good sandwich spread that goes on the bread on perhaps both
> sides while you put on the tofu and whatever stuff that goes on the
> sandwich?
>
> Richard

peanut butter.

Posted to alt.food.vegan
Steve

Default sandwhich spread

Richard Miller wrote:
> What makes a good sandwich spread that goes on the bread on perhaps both
> sides while you put on the tofu and whatever stuff that goes on the
> sandwich?

Hummus is nice. So is guacamole. So is bean dip. So is soy mayonnaise.

See:
rec.food.veg.cooking
http://www.vegweb.com
http://www.fatfree.com

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"
Posted to alt.food.vegan
Dave

Richard Miller wrote:
> What makes a good sandwich spread that goes on the bread on perhaps both
> sides while you put on the tofu and whatever stuff that goes on the
> sandwich?
>
> Richard

Butter substitutes like Vitaquel, Pure or Biona do the job just as well
as butter IMO but without the trans-fats from hydrogenation of standard
margerines.

Dead Spread Dimitri General Cooking 13 06-10-2009 12:41 AM
Spread The Wealth Around brooklyn1 General Cooking 0 21-09-2009 08:52 PM
Reuben Spread Jane[_1_] Recipes (moderated) 0 04-12-2007 02:46 AM
why won't they spread? Ms P General Cooking 11 11-05-2007 06:09 AM
Benedictine Spread Edoc Recipes (moderated) 0 12-11-2005 03:26 AM