Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.food,alt.cooking-chat
dh@.

Default vegan+ kidney stew

I'm having a vegan+ stew tonight. Vegan because it
contributes to deaths of wildlife in potato, carrot and
onion fields, and + because it contributes to future
livestock as well. LOL, just kidding about that last
part, since because kidneys are a byproduct I'm not
really contributing to future livestock any more than
vegans are by using tires, upholstery, rubber, textiles,
glass, detergents, plywood, cellophane, adhesive
tape, asphalt, ceramics, etc....
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.food,alt.cooking-chat
Dutch

<dh@.> wrote
> I'm having a vegan+ stew tonight. Vegan because it
> contributes to deaths of wildlife in potato, carrot and
> onion fields, and + because it contributes to future
> livestock as well. LOL, just kidding about that last
> part, since because kidneys are a byproduct I'm not
> really contributing to future livestock any more than
> vegans are by using tires, upholstery, rubber, textiles,
> glass, detergents, plywood, cellophane, adhesive
> tape, asphalt, ceramics, etc....

Could you please, just for Christmas, take a break from attempting to take
moral credit for livestock "experiencing life" when you eat them?

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.food,alt.cooking-chat
dh@.

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 21:39:47 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:

><dh@.> wrote
>> I'm having a vegan+ stew tonight. Vegan because it
>> contributes to deaths of wildlife in potato, carrot and
>> onion fields, and + because it contributes to future
>> livestock as well. LOL, just kidding about that last
>> part, since because kidneys are a byproduct I'm not
>> really contributing to future livestock any more than
>> vegans are by using tires, upholstery, rubber, textiles,
>> glass, detergents, plywood, cellophane, adhesive
>> tape, asphalt, ceramics, etc....

>Could you please, just for Christmas, take a break from attempting to take
>moral credit for livestock "experiencing life" when you eat them?

Where YOU/"ARAs" can never take the animals into
consideration, I can and do all of the time. Even on
Christmas.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.food,alt.cooking-chat
Dutch

<dh@.> wrote
> On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 21:39:47 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:
>

>><dh@.> wrote
>>> I'm having a vegan+ stew tonight. Vegan because it
>>> contributes to deaths of wildlife in potato, carrot and
>>> onion fields, and + because it contributes to future
>>> livestock as well. LOL, just kidding about that last
>>> part, since because kidneys are a byproduct I'm not
>>> really contributing to future livestock any more than
>>> vegans are by using tires, upholstery, rubber, textiles,
>>> glass, detergents, plywood, cellophane, adhesive
>>> tape, asphalt, ceramics, etc....

>>Could you please, just for Christmas, take a break from attempting to take
>>moral credit for livestock "experiencing life" when you eat them?

> Where YOU/"ARAs" can never take the animals into
> consideration, I can and do all of the time. Even on
> Christmas.

When you say Grace before Christmas dinner do you ask for thanks from the
turkey because you allowed it to live?

VEGAN STEW Vegan Stew Vegan 0 04-06-2007 05:56 PM
VEGAN STEW Vegan Stew Vegan 0 04-06-2007 05:54 PM
Vegan Irish Beef Stew [email protected] Recipes (moderated) 0 25-10-2006 05:24 PM
Vegan Irish Beef Stew [email protected] General Cooking 14 21-10-2006 12:25 AM
Vegan Irish Beef Stew [email protected] Vegan 0 19-10-2006 04:16 AM