FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Study: Fiber diet doesn't cut colon cancer risk (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/77290-study-fiber-diet-doesnt.html)

Dutch 23-12-2005 10:29 PM

Study: Fiber diet doesn't cut colon cancer risk

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10463146/

Whining, Crying, Bawl 23-12-2005 11:03 PM

Dutch wrote:
> http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10463146/

fibre helps keep IGF-1 from dairy scoured out of your innards Putz.

Dutch 24-12-2005 02:44 AM

Study: Fiber diet doesn't cut colon cancer risk

"Whining, Crying, Bawl" > wrote

> Dutch wrote:
>> http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10463146/

> fibre helps keep IGF-1 from dairy scoured out of your innards Putz.

According to which reputable study? Books and websites featuring quack
doctors flogging books don't count.

Leif Erikson 24-12-2005 02:47 AM

Dutch wrote:
> "Whining, Crying, Bawl" > wrote
>
>>Dutch wrote:
>>
>>>http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10463146/

>>fibre helps keep IGF-1 from dairy scoured out of your innards Putz.

> According to which reputable study?

None. dRone just makes that crap up as he goes along.

Beach Runner 24-12-2005 10:07 AM

Dutch wrote:
> http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10463146/

But it just studied fiber. Not what's in it. Does meat putrefy? More
research is known but a great first step.

Beach Runner 24-12-2005 10:09 AM

Leif Erikson wrote:

> Dutch wrote:

>>> fibre helps keep IGF-1 from dairy scoured out of your innards Putz.

>> According to which reputable study?

> None. dRone just makes that crap up as he goes along.
>

>> Books and websites featuring quack doctors flogging books don't count.

As stated, it studied fiber alone, not the source. It open the door to
more research. I was taught that replication is the key of research.
Replicate/

More research is needed.

Dave 24-12-2005 01:33 PM

Study: Fiber diet doesn't cut colon cancer risk

"CHICAGO - Eating lots of fiber does not lower a person's risk of
developing
colon cancer, but it is a good idea to consume fiber-rich fruits and
vegetables
anyway for your heart and overall health, a study said Tuesday."