Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan
Boxwood

Default Invitation to join TexasVegAR

You are cordially invited to joing TexasVegAR,

Action and discussion group for vegetarians, vegans and Animal Rights
people in Lubbock, Texas

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Boxwood wrote:
> You are cordially invited to joing TexasVegAR,
>
> Action and discussion group for vegetarians, vegans and Animal Rights
> people in Lubbock, Texas

Tech sucks.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,alt.food.vegan

usual suspect wrote:
> Boxwood wrote:
> > You are cordially invited to joing TexasVegAR,
> >
> > Action and discussion group for vegetarians, vegans and Animal Rights
> > people in Lubbock, Texas

> Tech sucks.

Shut the hell up Useless.

Invitation lyn General Cooking 1 04-05-2006 03:46 AM
JOIN THIS .... DON'T MISS IT.... ITS THE MUST JOIN STOCK MARKET CLUB. Ram Beer 0 30-04-2006 11:43 AM
JOIN THIS .... DON'T MISS IT.... ITS THE MUST JOIN STOCK MARKET CLUB. Ram Beer 0 30-04-2006 11:43 AM