Posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Default profile of an attention whore

Skanky has whined for eight straight days about leaving, but she just
will not go:

My ISP will be discontinuing it's usenet
in 2 weeks. I won't be turning to giganews
or any other paid usenet service.
-- Cheapskate Skanky, 1 Dec 05

Thanks for the link. I took a look
and I don't really like the format.
-- Crybaby Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I won't continue through Google,
but thanks for telling me about it
anyways.
-- Whiner Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I'm not going to continue through
Google. I don't like the format. So
this is goodbye...
-- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I don't like the format
unfortunately. This is goodbye
for now anyway. Maybe someday
I'll feel like using Google and come
back through there.
-- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05

Hopefully I'll be back, if I can
find an Outlook Express compatible
source out there.
-- Loophole Skanky, 1 Dec 05

Thanks, but I don't like the google
format for newsgroups. I'll look for
another source and maybe come
back at some time in the future. I
may even change ISPs eventually.
-- Impossible Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I simply don't
like the format of Google groups.
-- Grumbling Skanky, 1 Dec 05

AND THAT'S JUST *DAY ONE* OF THIS WHOLE MELODRAMA. There's been a full
week bitching and clamoring for attention since then.
Posted to alt.food.vegan
C. James Strutz

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Skanky has whined for eight straight days about leaving, but she just will
> not go:
>
> My ISP will be discontinuing it's usenet
> in 2 weeks. I won't be turning to giganews
> or any other paid usenet service.
> -- Cheapskate Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> Thanks for the link. I took a look
> and I don't really like the format.
> -- Crybaby Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I won't continue through Google,
> but thanks for telling me about it
> anyways.
> -- Whiner Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I'm not going to continue through
> Google. I don't like the format. So
> this is goodbye...
> -- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I don't like the format
> unfortunately. This is goodbye
> for now anyway. Maybe someday
> I'll feel like using Google and come
> back through there.
> -- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> Hopefully I'll be back, if I can
> find an Outlook Express compatible
> source out there.
> -- Loophole Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> Thanks, but I don't like the google
> format for newsgroups. I'll look for
> another source and maybe come
> back at some time in the future. I
> may even change ISPs eventually.
> -- Impossible Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I simply don't
> like the format of Google groups.
> -- Grumbling Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> AND THAT'S JUST *DAY ONE* OF THIS WHOLE MELODRAMA. There's been a full
> week bitching and clamoring for attention since then.

Maybe she's sentimental...

Posted to alt.food.vegan
Scented Nectar

You started a new thread for this?
What an attention whore! What part
of '2 weeks' don't you understand?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Skanky has whined for eight straight days about leaving, but she just
> will not go:
>
> My ISP will be discontinuing it's usenet
> in 2 weeks. I won't be turning to giganews
> or any other paid usenet service.
> -- Cheapskate Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> Thanks for the link. I took a look
> and I don't really like the format.
> -- Crybaby Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I won't continue through Google,
> but thanks for telling me about it
> anyways.
> -- Whiner Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I'm not going to continue through
> Google. I don't like the format. So
> this is goodbye...
> -- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I don't like the format
> unfortunately. This is goodbye
> for now anyway. Maybe someday
> I'll feel like using Google and come
> back through there.
> -- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> Hopefully I'll be back, if I can
> find an Outlook Express compatible
> source out there.
> -- Loophole Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> Thanks, but I don't like the google
> format for newsgroups. I'll look for
> another source and maybe come
> back at some time in the future. I
> may even change ISPs eventually.
> -- Impossible Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I simply don't
> like the format of Google groups.
> -- Grumbling Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> AND THAT'S JUST *DAY ONE* OF THIS WHOLE MELODRAMA. There's been a full
> week bitching and clamoring for attention since then.

Posted to alt.food.vegan
Scented Nectar

"C. James Strutz" > wrote in message

> "usual suspect" > wrote in message
> > Skanky has whined for eight straight days about leaving, but she just

will
> > not go:
> >
> > My ISP will be discontinuing it's usenet
> > in 2 weeks. I won't be turning to giganews
> > or any other paid usenet service.
> > -- Cheapskate Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> >
> > Thanks for the link. I took a look
> > and I don't really like the format.
> > -- Crybaby Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> >
> > I won't continue through Google,
> > but thanks for telling me about it
> > anyways.
> > -- Whiner Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> >
> > I'm not going to continue through
> > Google. I don't like the format. So
> > this is goodbye...
> > -- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> >
> > I don't like the format
> > unfortunately. This is goodbye
> > for now anyway. Maybe someday
> > I'll feel like using Google and come
> > back through there.
> > -- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> >
> > Hopefully I'll be back, if I can
> > find an Outlook Express compatible
> > source out there.
> > -- Loophole Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> >
> > Thanks, but I don't like the google
> > format for newsgroups. I'll look for
> > another source and maybe come
> > back at some time in the future. I
> > may even change ISPs eventually.
> > -- Impossible Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> >
> > I simply don't
> > like the format of Google groups.
> > -- Grumbling Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> >
> > AND THAT'S JUST *DAY ONE* OF THIS WHOLE MELODRAMA. There's been a full
> > week bitching and clamoring for attention since then.

> Maybe she's sentimental...

Sometimes. But this time I was
simply answering people's suggestions.
Useless has a pickle up his butt about
it. I think he's starting to miss me!

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

C. James Strutz wrote:
>>Skanky has whined for eight straight days about leaving, but she just will
>>not go:
>>
>> My ISP will be discontinuing it's usenet
>> in 2 weeks. I won't be turning to giganews
>> or any other paid usenet service.
>> -- Cheapskate Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>
>> Thanks for the link. I took a look
>> and I don't really like the format.
>> -- Crybaby Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>
>> I won't continue through Google,
>> but thanks for telling me about it
>> anyways.
>> -- Whiner Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>
>> I'm not going to continue through
>> Google. I don't like the format. So
>> this is goodbye...
>> -- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>
>> I don't like the format
>> unfortunately. This is goodbye
>> for now anyway. Maybe someday
>> I'll feel like using Google and come
>> back through there.
>> -- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>
>> Hopefully I'll be back, if I can
>> find an Outlook Express compatible
>> source out there.
>> -- Loophole Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>
>> Thanks, but I don't like the google
>> format for newsgroups. I'll look for
>> another source and maybe come
>> back at some time in the future. I
>> may even change ISPs eventually.
>> -- Impossible Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>
>> I simply don't
>> like the format of Google groups.
>> -- Grumbling Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>
>>AND THAT'S JUST *DAY ONE* OF THIS WHOLE MELODRAMA. There's been a full
>>week bitching and clamoring for attention since then.

> Maybe she's sentimental...

No, she's just disgustingly passive.

Posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
>>>Skanky has whined for eight straight days about leaving, but she just
>>>will not go:
>>>
>>> My ISP will be discontinuing it's usenet
>>> in 2 weeks. I won't be turning to giganews
>>> or any other paid usenet service.
>>> -- Cheapskate Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>>
>>> Thanks for the link. I took a look
>>> and I don't really like the format.
>>> -- Crybaby Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>>
>>> I won't continue through Google,
>>> but thanks for telling me about it
>>> anyways.
>>> -- Whiner Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>>
>>> I'm not going to continue through
>>> Google. I don't like the format. So
>>> this is goodbye...
>>> -- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>>
>>> I don't like the format
>>> unfortunately. This is goodbye
>>> for now anyway. Maybe someday
>>> I'll feel like using Google and come
>>> back through there.
>>> -- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>>
>>> Hopefully I'll be back, if I can
>>> find an Outlook Express compatible
>>> source out there.
>>> -- Loophole Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>>
>>> Thanks, but I don't like the google
>>> format for newsgroups. I'll look for
>>> another source and maybe come
>>> back at some time in the future. I
>>> may even change ISPs eventually.
>>> -- Impossible Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>>
>>> I simply don't
>>> like the format of Google groups.
>>> -- Grumbling Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>>
>>>AND THAT'S JUST *DAY ONE* OF THIS WHOLE MELODRAMA. There's been a full
>>>week bitching and clamoring for attention since then.

>>Maybe she's sentimental...

> Sometimes. But this time I was
> simply answering people's suggestions.

The way you respond to everything: by offering ridiculous excuses
because you're a creature of your (bleak, meager, carless, credit
card-less) status quo, unwilling to adapt to *anything* constructive,
and wholly incapable of finding your way out of your own dilemmas.
Posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
> You started a new thread for this?

I put your whining in chronological order -- just one day's worth -- to
demonstrate that you've already said your goodbyes, informed everyone
that their gestures of finding you "free" alternatives are beside the
point (because "I don't really like the format" or "I don't have a
credit card"), and how you continue to post long after saying goodbye at
least three times.

> What an attention whore!

You certainly are.

> What part of '2 weeks' don't you understand?

I understand the part about "this is goodbye for now":
[...]

That was just the first day of your protracted BS. Just go already.
Posted to alt.food.vegan
Derek

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 17:41:39 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>Skanky has whined for eight straight days about leaving, but she just
>will not go:

Jon's been saying the same, and yet he's still here a whole
year later, but using even more identities than ever before
and at the same time, yet I don't see you making a big
deal out of it like you're doing here with SN. I'm sure
you've seen his declarations to leave "this cesspool"
before now, if you haven't, read on;

I had a nice long and productive break from this
cesspool, and from you in particular, and I intend to
make it permanent. New Year's resolutions and all that...
Jonathan Ball as Jay Santos (69.3.208.57) Thu, 23 Dec 2004
http://tinyurl.com/bxrmh

And then, a whole year later;

[Start Jon to Derek]
>>>Find something productive to do, Dreck. Swing your
>>>blue foot off the couch, knock back a pint, and go out
>>>in your garden for a little while and pull some weeds.
>>>Read a good book, maybe. Just stop ****ing away your
>>>time in usenet.

[Derek]
>> You're right, I should.

[Jon]
>But you won't.
>I will.

[Derek]
Actually, for both our sakes, I hope we both do. Usenet
is a nasty addiction we can both do without.
[end]
Thu, 06 Oct 2005 http://tinyurl.com/a2cj2

As you can plainly see, Jon's told us he's going to quit
several times now, but instead of doing it he continues
here with two or three identities at the same time, and
you say nothing about it. Your double standards are
appalling, 'us', but we knew that anyway.

Many of us declare we're leaving and then decide to
continue for some reason or other, and that's quite
understandable and acceptable. What ISN'T acceptable,
though, is your double standard in attacking SN for her
declaration to leave while ignoring Jon's.
Posted to alt.food.vegan
Derek

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 21:00:01 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>Skanky wrote:
>> You started a new thread for this?

>I put your whining in chronological order -- just one day's worth -- to
>demonstrate that you've already said your goodbyes

Jon's been saying the same, and yet he's still here a whole
year later, but using even more identities than ever before
and at the same time, yet I don't see you making a big
deal out of it like you're doing here with SN. I'm sure
you've seen his declarations to leave "this cesspool"
before now, if you haven't, read on;

I had a nice long and productive break from this
cesspool, and from you in particular, and I intend to
make it permanent. New Year's resolutions and all that...
Jonathan Ball as Jay Santos (69.3.208.57) Thu, 23 Dec 2004
http://tinyurl.com/bxrmh

And then, a whole year later;

[Start Jon to Derek]
>>>Find something productive to do, Dreck. Swing your
>>>blue foot off the couch, knock back a pint, and go out
>>>in your garden for a little while and pull some weeds.
>>>Read a good book, maybe. Just stop ****ing away your
>>>time in usenet.

[Derek]
>> You're right, I should.

[Jon]
>But you won't.
>I will.

[Derek]
Actually, for both our sakes, I hope we both do. Usenet
is a nasty addiction we can both do without.
[end]
Thu, 06 Oct 2005 http://tinyurl.com/a2cj2

As you can plainly see, Jon's told us he's going to quit
several times now, but instead of doing it he continues
here with two or three identities at the same time, and
you say nothing about it. Your double standards are
appalling, 'us', but we knew that anyway.

Many of us declare we're leaving and then decide to
continue for some reason or other, and that's quite
understandable and acceptable. What ISN'T acceptable,
though, is your double standard in attacking SN for her
declaration to leave while ignoring Jon's.

> informed everyone
>that their gestures of finding you "free" alternatives are beside the
>point (because "I don't really like the format" or "I don't have a
>credit card")

No, you're lying now. SN never wrote, "I don't have a
credit card.", you toadying little liar.
Posted to alt.food.vegan
Scented Nectar

"Derek" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 21:00:01 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:
>
> >Skanky wrote:
> >> You started a new thread for this?

> >I put your whining in chronological order -- just one day's worth -- to
> >demonstrate that you've already said your goodbyes

> Jon's been saying the same, and yet he's still here a whole
> year later, but using even more identities than ever before
> and at the same time, yet I don't see you making a big
> deal out of it like you're doing here with SN. I'm sure
> you've seen his declarations to leave "this cesspool"
> before now, if you haven't, read on;
>
> I had a nice long and productive break from this
> cesspool, and from you in particular, and I intend to
> make it permanent. New Year's resolutions and all that...
> Jonathan Ball as Jay Santos (69.3.208.57) Thu, 23 Dec 2004
> http://tinyurl.com/bxrmh
>
> And then, a whole year later;
>
> [Start Jon to Derek]

> [Derek]
> >> You're right, I should.

> [Jon]
> >But you won't.
> >I will.

> [Derek]
> Actually, for both our sakes, I hope we both do. Usenet
> is a nasty addiction we can both do without.
> [end]
> Thu, 06 Oct 2005 http://tinyurl.com/a2cj2
>
> As you can plainly see, Jon's told us he's going to quit
> several times now, but instead of doing it he continues
> here with two or three identities at the same time, and
> you say nothing about it. Your double standards are
> appalling, 'us', but we knew that anyway.
>
> Many of us declare we're leaving and then decide to
> continue for some reason or other, and that's quite
> understandable and acceptable. What ISN'T acceptable,
> though, is your double standard in attacking SN for her
> declaration to leave while ignoring Jon's.
>
> > informed everyone
> >that their gestures of finding you "free" alternatives are beside the
> >point (because "I don't really like the format" or "I don't have a
> >credit card")

> No, you're lying now. SN never wrote, "I don't have a
> credit card.", you toadying little liar.

That's right. I only said I don't use
them online. Well Derek, I must say
I'll miss reading your posts, especially
the ones where you remind the nasty
folks of the truth.

Posted to alt.food.vegan
Derek

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:22:16 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:
>"Derek" > wrote in message ...

>> >I put your whining in chronological order -- just one day's worth -- to
>> >demonstrate that you've already said your goodbyes

>> Jon's been saying the same, and yet he's still here a whole
>> year later, but using even more identities than ever before
>> and at the same time, yet I don't see you making a big
>> deal out of it like you're doing here with SN. I'm sure
>> you've seen his declarations to leave "this cesspool"
>> before now, if you haven't, read on;
>>
>> I had a nice long and productive break from this
>> cesspool, and from you in particular, and I intend to
>> make it permanent. New Year's resolutions and all that...
>> Jonathan Ball as Jay Santos (69.3.208.57) Thu, 23 Dec 2004
>> http://tinyurl.com/bxrmh
>>
>> And then, a whole year later;
>>
>> [Start Jon to Derek]

>> [Derek]

>> [Jon]
>> >But you won't.
>> >I will.

>> [Derek]
>> Actually, for both our sakes, I hope we both do. Usenet
>> is a nasty addiction we can both do without.
>> [end]
>> Thu, 06 Oct 2005 http://tinyurl.com/a2cj2
>>
>> As you can plainly see, Jon's told us he's going to quit
>> several times now, but instead of doing it he continues
>> here with two or three identities at the same time, and
>> you say nothing about it. Your double standards are
>> appalling, 'us', but we knew that anyway.
>>
>> Many of us declare we're leaving and then decide to
>> continue for some reason or other, and that's quite
>> understandable and acceptable. What ISN'T acceptable,
>> though, is your double standard in attacking SN for her
>> declaration to leave while ignoring Jon's.
>>
>> > informed everyone
>> >that their gestures of finding you "free" alternatives are beside the
>> >point (because "I don't really like the format" or "I don't have a
>> >credit card")

>> No, you're lying now. SN never wrote, "I don't have a
>> credit card.", you toadying little liar.

>That's right. I only said I don't use
>them online.

I know; I've been following along.

> Well Derek, I must say
>I'll miss reading your posts, especially
>the ones where you remind the nasty
>folks of the truth.

Thanks. My pleasure - really. Have a good life, SN.
Posted to alt.food.vegan

Derek wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:22:16 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

> >> Jon's been saying the same, and yet he's still here a whole
> >> year later, but using even more identities than ever before
> >> and at the same time, yet I don't see you making a big
> >> deal out of it like you're doing here with SN. I'm sure
> >> you've seen his declarations to leave "this cesspool"
> >> before now, if you haven't, read on;
> >>
> >> I had a nice long and productive break from this
> >> cesspool, and from you in particular, and I intend to
> >> make it permanent. New Year's resolutions and all that...
> >> Jonathan Ball as Jay Santos (69.3.208.57) Thu, 23 Dec 2004
> >> http://tinyurl.com/bxrmh
> >>
> >> And then, a whole year later;
> >>
> >> [Start Jon to Derek]
> >> [Derek]
> >> [Jon]
> >> [Derek]
> >> Actually, for both our sakes, I hope we both do. Usenet
> >> is a nasty addiction we can both do without.
> >> [end]
> >> Thu, 06 Oct 2005 http://tinyurl.com/a2cj2
> >>
> >> As you can plainly see, Jon's told us he's going to quit
> >> several times now, but instead of doing it he continues
> >> here with two or three identities at the same time, and
> >> you say nothing about it. Your double standards are
> >> appalling, 'us', but we knew that anyway.
> >>
> >> Many of us declare we're leaving and then decide to
> >> continue for some reason or other, and that's quite
> >> understandable and acceptable. What ISN'T acceptable,
> >> though, is your double standard in attacking SN for her
> >> declaration to leave while ignoring Jon's.

> >> No, you're lying now. SN never wrote, "I don't have a
> >> credit card.", you toadying little liar.

> >That's right. I only said I don't use
> >them online.

> I know; I've been following along.
>
> > Well Derek, I must say
> >I'll miss reading your posts, especially
> >the ones where you remind the nasty
> >folks of the truth.

> Thanks. My pleasure - really. Have a good life, SN.

why haven,t you ****ed off then like you said you would, loser.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

**** off yourself then

Posted to alt.food.vegan

why dont you phone our mother and wish her a happy christmas for the
first time in 3 years you sad loser!

Posted to alt.food.vegan
Scented Nectar

wrote:

> >> Jon's been saying the same, and yet he's still here a whole
> >> year later, but using even more identities than ever before
> >> and at the same time, yet I don't see you making a big
> >> deal out of it like you're doing here with SN. I'm sure
> >> you've seen his declarations to leave "this cesspool"
> >> before now, if you haven't, read on;
> >>
> >> I had a nice long and productive break from this
> >> cesspool, and from you in particular, and I intend to
> >> make it permanent. New Year's resolutions and all that...
> >> Jonathan Ball as Jay Santos (69.3.208.57) Thu, 23 Dec 2004
> >> http://tinyurl.com/bxrmh
> >>
> >> And then, a whole year later;
> >>
> >> [Start Jon to Derek]
> >> [Derek]
> >> [Jon]
> >> [Derek]
> >> Actually, for both our sakes, I hope we both do. Usenet
> >> is a nasty addiction we can both do without.
> >> [end]
> >> Thu, 06 Oct 2005 http://tinyurl.com/a2cj2
> >>
> >> As you can plainly see, Jon's told us he's going to quit
> >> several times now, but instead of doing it he continues
> >> here with two or three identities at the same time, and
> >> you say nothing about it. Your double standards are
> >> appalling, 'us', but we knew that anyway.
> >>
> >> Many of us declare we're leaving and then decide to
> >> continue for some reason or other, and that's quite
> >> understandable and acceptable. What ISN'T acceptable,
> >> though, is your double standard in attacking SN for her
> >> declaration to leave while ignoring Jon's.

> >> No, you're lying now. SN never wrote, "I don't have a
> >> credit card.", you toadying little liar.

> >That's right. I only said I don't use
> >them online.

> I know; I've been following along.
>
> > Well Derek, I must say
> >I'll miss reading your posts, especially
> >the ones where you remind the nasty
> >folks of the truth.

> Thanks. My pleasure - really. Have a good life, SN.

Thanks Derek. You too.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Posted to alt.food.vegan
Derek

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:26:16 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

>"Derek" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:22:16 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
>> >"Derek" > wrote in message

.. .

>> >That's right. I only said I don't use
>> >them online.

>> I know; I've been following along.
>>
>> > Well Derek, I must say
>> >I'll miss reading your posts, especially
>> >the ones where you remind the nasty
>> >folks of the truth.

>> Thanks. My pleasure - really. Have a good life, SN.

>Thanks Derek. You too.

Maybe, if circumstances change, we'll be seeing you back
here after a while, so good luck and have a good Christmas
during that time.
Posted to alt.food.vegan
Beach Runner

Scented Nectar wrote:
> You started a new thread for this?
> What an attention whore! What part
> of '2 weeks' don't you understand?

Why the obscenities? Customer has two weeks to use a service and does
so. She may not want to pay for what she already pays for as a matter
of principal.

Posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Claire's Uncle Dreck lied after having said his last "cheerio":
>>informed everyone
>>that their gestures of finding you "free" alternatives are beside the
>>point (because "I don't really like the format" or "I don't have a
>>credit card")

> No, you're lying now. Skanky never wrote, "I don't have a
> credit card."

She's made it very clear that she has no intention of paying for a
service OR using one that requires her to give credit card information:
[...]

Why are you still posting, you insincere fat ****? You wrote that you
were quitting usenet on 6 October of this year (same promise you've
broken often enough that I've lost count). You also wrote we could judge
your sincerity over time. Guess what, lard ass, you're not very since

I don't watch much tele. In fact I don't think many people
on Usenet do. I'm going to take your advice though and
quit it today. I've gained all I can from it over the last five
years, thanks largely to you it must be said, and it's time
for me to move on to something completely different. Only
time will tell you how sincere I am about this decision. You
can certainly count on it though, so I'll say cheerio and hope
you wont think you've been a complete waste of my time.
-- First of Twits, 6 Oct 2005

Enough of your _tu quoque_ fallacy as it relates to Skanky and you.
You've both said goodbye, and neither of you is missed.
Posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Claire's Uncle Dreck, barely two months after saying his usenet
farewells, wrote:
>>Well Dreck, I must say
>>I'll miss reading your posts, especially
>>the ones where you remind the nasty
>>folks of the truth.

> Thanks. My pleasure - really. Have a good life

Her life is about as "good" as yours, bluefoot. And her word is about as
sincere as yours, too:

I don't watch much tele. In fact I don't think many people
on Usenet do. I'm going to take your advice though and
quit it today. I've gained all I can from it over the last five
years, thanks largely to you it must be said, and it's time
for me to move on to something completely different. Only
time will tell you how sincere I am about this decision. You
can certainly count on it though, so I'll say cheerio and hope
you wont think you've been a complete waste of my time.
-- First of Twits, 6 October 2005
Posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

B-cup Bob whined:
>> You started a new thread for this?
>> What an attention whore! What part
>> of '2 weeks' don't you understand?

> Why the obscenities?

Ask yourself why you've repeatedly used them, and, worse, in a violent
context:

You're simply an asshole who deserves to get his ass kicked.
-- Violent Bob, 23 July 2005: http://tinyurl.com/9k2ml

> Customer has two weeks to use a service and does
> so. She may not want to pay for what she already pays for as a matter
> of principal.

She doesn't have any principles. She's enumerated one or two (e.g.,
"killing animals is wrong") casually, but she's defiantly objected to
doing things consistent with the sham principles she's stated when the
consequences of her indiscriminate consumption have been explained to
her. More apropos, though, she lacks a *credit card* every bit as much
as she lacks a principle.
Posted to alt.food.vegan
Derek

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:02:38 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>>>Well Dreck, I must say
>>>I'll miss reading your posts, especially
>>>the ones where you remind the nasty
>>>folks of the truth.

>> Thanks. My pleasure - really. Have a good life

>Her life is

.. a whole lot better than yours. That's for certain, boy.
Posted to alt.food.vegan
Derek

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:00:38 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:
>Derek wrote:
>
>>>informed everyone
>>>that their gestures of finding you "free" alternatives are beside the
>>>point (because "I don't really like the format" or "I don't have a
>>>credit card")

>> No, you're lying now. Skanky never wrote, "I don't have a
>> credit card."

>She's made it very clear that she has no intention of paying for a
>service

So why did you lie by claiming she wrote, "I don't have a credit
card.", liar suspect? It's certain that she didn't write that, but that
little fact didn't stop you from quoting her as having wrote it, did
it? You're a proven liar, and once again I have the pleasure in
being able to announce that with a clear conscience.
Posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Dreck wrote:

>>>No, you're lying now. Skanky never wrote, "I don't have a
>>>credit card."

>>She's made it very clear that she has no intention of paying for a
>>service

> So why

She doesn't have a credit card. That's why. She, like you, also doesn't
have the sense to just leave after saying goodbye:

Dreck:
I don't watch much tele. In fact I don't think many people
on Usenet do. I'm going to take your advice though and
quit it today. I've gained all I can from it over the last five
years, thanks largely to you it must be said, and it's time
for me to move on to something completely different. Only
time will tell you how sincere I am about this decision. You
can certainly count on it though, so I'll say cheerio and hope
you wont think you've been a complete waste of my time.
-- First of Twits, 6 October 2005

Skanky:
I'm not going to continue through
Google. I don't like the format. So
*this is goodbye*...
-- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I don't like the format
unfortunately. *This is goodbye*
for now anyway. Maybe someday
I'll feel like using Google and come
back through there.
-- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05

You're both disingenuous, do-nothing shits.
Posted to alt.food.vegan
Derek

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:48:14 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>>>She's made it very clear that she has no intention of paying for a
>>>service

>> So why

>She doesn't have a credit card.

You don't know that, and it's certain that you lied by misquoting
her, so when are you going to apologise, liar?

Posted to alt.food.vegan
Derek

** fixed usual suspect's editing of SN's name

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:52:21 +0000, Derek > wrote:

>>> So why

>>She doesn't have a credit card.

>You don't know that, and it's certain that you lied by misquoting
>her, so when are you going to apologise, liar?

And when are you going to stop editing people's posts, liar suspect?
Is editing your opponent's posts all you have, boy? You're just a
troll with no talent.
Posted to alt.food.vegan
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Claire's Uncle Dreck lied after having said his last "cheerio":
> >>informed everyone
> >>that their gestures of finding you "free" alternatives are beside the
> >>point (because "I don't really like the format" or "I don't have a
> >>credit card")

> > No, you're lying now. Skanky never wrote, "I don't have a
> > credit card."

> She's made it very clear that she has no intention of paying for a
> service OR using one that requires her to give credit card information:
> My ISP will be discontinuing it's usenet
> in 2 weeks. I won't be turning to giganews
> or any other paid usenet service.
> -- Cheapskate Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> Thanks for the link. I took a look
> and I don't really like the format.
> -- Crybaby Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I won't continue through Google,
> but thanks for telling me about it
> anyways.
> -- Whiner Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I'm not going to continue through
> Google. I don't like the format. So
> this is goodbye...
> -- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I don't like the format
> unfortunately. This is goodbye
> for now anyway. Maybe someday
> I'll feel like using Google and come
> back through there.
> -- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> Hopefully I'll be back, if I can
> find an Outlook Express compatible
> source out there.
> -- Loophole Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> Thanks, but I don't like the google
> format for newsgroups. I'll look for
> another source and maybe come
> back at some time in the future. I
> may even change ISPs eventually.
> -- Impossible Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I simply don't
> like the format of Google groups.
> -- Grumbling Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> Why are you still posting, you insincere fat ****? You wrote that you
> were quitting usenet on 6 October of this year (same promise you've
> broken often enough that I've lost count). You also wrote we could judge
> your sincerity over time. Guess what, lard ass, you're not very since
>
> I don't watch much tele. In fact I don't think many people
> on Usenet do. I'm going to take your advice though and
> quit it today. I've gained all I can from it over the last five
> years, thanks largely to you it must be said, and it's time
> for me to move on to something completely different. Only
> time will tell you how sincere I am about this decision. You
> can certainly count on it though, so I'll say cheerio and hope
> you wont think you've been a complete waste of my time.
> -- First of Twits, 6 Oct 2005
>
> Enough of your _tu quoque_ fallacy as it relates to Skanky and you.
> You've both said goodbye, and neither of you is missed.

I believe that's not true. The way you
are throwing fits about my leaving says
you are going to miss me tremendously.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Posted to alt.food.vegan
Scented Nectar

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message

> Scented Nectar wrote:
> > You started a new thread for this?
> > What an attention whore! What part
> > of '2 weeks' don't you understand?
> >

> Why the obscenities? Customer has two weeks to use a service and does
> so. She may not want to pay for what she already pays for as a matter
> of principal.

That's right. My cable internet bill
will not be getting smaller, but the
service has been reduced. Maybe
I'll return here some day using a
different service, or maybe not.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Posted to alt.food.vegan
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> B-cup Bob whined:
> >> You started a new thread for this?
> >> What an attention whore! What part
> >> of '2 weeks' don't you understand?

> > Why the obscenities?

> Ask yourself why you've repeatedly used them, and, worse, in a violent
> context:
>
> You're simply an asshole who deserves to get his ass kicked.
> -- Violent Bob, 23 July 2005: http://tinyurl.com/9k2ml
>
> > Customer has two weeks to use a service and does
> > so. She may not want to pay for what she already pays for as a matter
> > of principal.

> She doesn't have any principles. She's enumerated one or two (e.g.,
> "killing animals is wrong") casually, but she's defiantly objected to
> doing things consistent with the sham principles she's stated when the
> consequences of her indiscriminate consumption have been explained to
> her. More apropos, though, she lacks a *credit card* every bit as much
> as she lacks a principle.

Golly, maybe I should prove my cards
by typing in here my numbers and
expiry dates...yeah right.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Posted to alt.food.vegan
Scented Nectar

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> **** off yourself then

It's my guess here that Derek is the
dominant and more intelligent twin.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Posted to alt.food.vegan
Derek

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:38:32 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

> wrote in message
roups.com...
>> **** off yourself then

>It's my guess here that Derek is the
>dominant and more intelligent twin.

I should've been a chimera.
http://www.katewerk.com/chimera.html
Posted to alt.food.vegan

At least I am buying my own 215,000 pound house in Sussex instead of
renting a council flat fit for a spastic.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

I dont have to rely on state handouts like you to make myself in the
world. Our father would be ashamed of you and you know it. Giro boy.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

How much money have you got for xmas on the giro? Not as much as us. Ha
ha

Posted to alt.food.vegan
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:
> B-cup Bob whined:
>
>>> You started a new thread for this?
>>> What an attention whore! What part
>>> of '2 weeks' don't you understand?

>> Why the obscenities?

> Ask yourself why you've repeatedly used them, and, worse, in a violent
> context:
>
> You're simply an asshole who deserves to get his ass kicked.
> -- Violent Bob, 23 July 2005: http://tinyurl.com/9k2ml

I once REACTED. You are obscene regularly.

>> Customer has two weeks to use a service and does so. She may not want
>> to pay for what she already pays for as a matter of principal.

> She doesn't have any principles. She's enumerated one or two (e.g.,
> "killing animals is wrong") casually, but she's defiantly objected to
> doing things consistent with the sham principles she's stated when the
> consequences of her indiscriminate consumption have been explained to
> her. More apropos, though, she lacks a *credit card* every bit as much
> as she lacks a principle.

Posted to alt.food.vegan
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> B-cup Bob whined:
> >> You started a new thread for this?
> >> What an attention whore! What part
> >> of '2 weeks' don't you understand?

> > Why the obscenities?

> Ask yourself why you've repeatedly used them, and, worse, in a violent
> context:
>
> You're simply an asshole who deserves to get his ass kicked.
> -- Violent Bob, 23 July 2005: http://tinyurl.com/9k2ml

Why point out his saying that, when
you say nothing about ~jonnie~ saying
he'll kick my ass? Hypocrite. How can
you breathe with your nose so far up
~jonnie's~ butt?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

> > Customer has two weeks to use a service and does
> > so. She may not want to pay for what she already pays for as a matter
> > of principal.

> She doesn't have any principles. She's enumerated one or two (e.g.,
> "killing animals is wrong") casually, but she's defiantly objected to
> doing things consistent with the sham principles she's stated when the
> consequences of her indiscriminate consumption have been explained to
> her. More apropos, though, she lacks a *credit card* every bit as much
> as she lacks a principle.

Posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:

>>>No, you're lying now. Skanky never wrote, "I don't have a
>>>credit card."

>>She's made it very clear that she has no intention of paying for a
>>service OR using one that requires her to give credit card information:
>> My ISP will be discontinuing it's usenet
>> in 2 weeks. I won't be turning to giganews
>> or any other paid usenet service.
>> -- Cheapskate Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>
>> Thanks for the link. I took a look
>> and I don't really like the format.
>> -- Crybaby Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>
>> I won't continue through Google,
>> but thanks for telling me about it
>> anyways.
>> -- Whiner Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>
>> I'm not going to continue through
>> Google. I don't like the format. So
>> this is goodbye...
>> -- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>
>> I don't like the format
>> unfortunately. This is goodbye
>> for now anyway. Maybe someday
>> I'll feel like using Google and come
>> back through there.
>> -- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>
>> Hopefully I'll be back, if I can
>> find an Outlook Express compatible
>> source out there.
>> -- Loophole Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>
>> Thanks, but I don't like the google
>> format for newsgroups. I'll look for
>> another source and maybe come
>> back at some time in the future. I
>> may even change ISPs eventually.
>> -- Impossible Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>
>> I simply don't
>> like the format of Google groups.
>> -- Grumbling Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>
>>Why are you still posting, you insincere fat ****? You wrote that you
>>were quitting usenet on 6 October of this year (same promise you've
>>broken often enough that I've lost count). You also wrote we could judge
>>your sincerity over time. Guess what, lard ass, you're not very since
>>
>>I don't watch much tele. In fact I don't think many people
>>on Usenet do. I'm going to take your advice though and
>>quit it today. I've gained all I can from it over the last five
>>years, thanks largely to you it must be said, and it's time
>>for me to move on to something completely different. Only
>>time will tell you how sincere I am about this decision. You
>>can certainly count on it though, so I'll say cheerio and hope
>>you wont think you've been a complete waste of my time.
>>-- First of Twits, 6 Oct 2005
>>
>>Enough of your _tu quoque_ fallacy as it relates to Skanky and you.
>>You've both said goodbye, and neither of you is missed.

> I believe that's not true.

You also say "killing animals is wrong" but continue to kill them. Your
belief system is pretty ****ed up, Skanky. You create your own
"atmospheres" complete with a "penis patio" (whatever the hell that is),
spend your time watching soap operas, and your smoke pot -- all
feeble-minded attempts to escape your do-nothing, worthless reality.

http://tinyurl.com/ataee
http://tinyurl.com/blrvj
http://tinyurl.com/c3ed3

Dreck said his goodbyes, and so have you. I don't expect much honesty or
sincerity from Dreck. I sure as hell don't expect it from you, either.

> you are going to miss me tremendously.

I refer you to an answer I gave previously:
http://tinyurl.com/72v23
Posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
>>>You started a new thread for this?
>>>What an attention whore! What part
>>>of '2 weeks' don't you understand?

>>Why the obscenities? Customer has two weeks to use a service and does
>>so. She may not want to pay for what she already pays for as a matter
>>of principal.

> That's right.

You lack principle, Skanky.

> My cable internet bill
> will not be getting smaller,

It would if you weren't so passive, such a creature of (bad) habit.
Posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:

>>>Why the obscenities?

>>Ask yourself why you've repeatedly used them, and, worse, in a violent
>>context:
>>
>>You're simply an asshole who deserves to get his ass kicked.
>>-- Violent Bob, 23 July 2005: http://tinyurl.com/9k2ml
>>

>>>Customer has two weeks to use a service and does
>>>so. She may not want to pay for what she already pays for as a matter
>>>of principal.

>>She doesn't have any principles. She's enumerated one or two (e.g.,
>>"killing animals is wrong") casually, but she's defiantly objected to
>>doing things consistent with the sham principles she's stated when the
>>consequences of her indiscriminate consumption have been explained to
>>her. More apropos, though, she lacks a *credit card* every bit as much
>>as she lacks a principle.

> Golly

I bet you look like Gomer Pyle. With a wig.
Posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
>>**** off yourself then

> It's my guess here

Which is worth about 10% what usenet access would cost you per month.

> that Dreck is the
> dominant and more intelligent twin.

You'd be wrong, though he seems to take some consolation in the fact he
exited his mother before Dave did even though both were conceived in the
very same twinkle of an eye. Dave is apparently the more studly of the
two -- at least as far as Dreck's wife is concerned.

AS YOUR COLOSTOMIED WHORE Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] General Cooking 0 05-10-2016 01:27 PM
Jeb Bush The Wall Street whore Acme Bully Control General Cooking 0 16-07-2015 12:14 AM
PL's Whore LindaR General Cooking 1 08-01-2009 09:36 PM
Ruth is a Whore! Cole Kutz General Cooking 0 31-12-2008 02:59 AM
Attention Lord St Helier!!! (was Attention Swooper) swooper Wine 1 16-11-2003 06:19 AM