Old 11-12-2005, 08:47 PM posted to alt.food.vegan
Derek

Default profile of an attention whore

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:26:16 -0500, "Scented Nectar" wrote:

"Derek" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:22:16 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

wrote:
"Derek" wrote in message

.. .
On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 21:00:01 GMT, usual suspect

wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:

You started a new thread for this?

I put your whining in chronological order -- just one day's worth --

demonstrate that you've already said your goodbyes

Jon's been saying the same, and yet he's still here a whole
year later, but using even more identities than ever before
and at the same time, yet I don't see you making a big
deal out of it like you're doing here with SN. I'm sure
you've seen his declarations to leave "this cesspool"
before now, if you haven't, read on;

I had a nice long and productive break from this
cesspool, and from you in particular, and I intend to
make it permanent. New Year's resolutions and all that...
Jonathan Ball as Jay Santos (69.3.208.57) Thu, 23 Dec 2004
http://tinyurl.com/bxrmh

And then, a whole year later;

[Start Jon to Derek]
Find something productive to do, Dreck. Swing your
blue foot off the couch, knock back a pint, and go out
in your garden for a little while and pull some weeds.
Read a good book, maybe. Just stop ****ing away your
time in usenet.
[Derek]
You're right, I should.
[Jon]
But you won't.
I will.
[Derek]
Actually, for both our sakes, I hope we both do. Usenet
is a nasty addiction we can both do without.
[end]
Thu, 06 Oct 2005 http://tinyurl.com/a2cj2

As you can plainly see, Jon's told us he's going to quit
several times now, but instead of doing it he continues
here with two or three identities at the same time, and
you say nothing about it. Your double standards are
appalling, 'us', but we knew that anyway.

Many of us declare we're leaving and then decide to
continue for some reason or other, and that's quite
understandable and acceptable. What ISN'T acceptable,
though, is your double standard in attacking SN for her
declaration to leave while ignoring Jon's.

informed everyone
that their gestures of finding you "free" alternatives are beside the
point (because "I don't really like the format" or "I don't have a
credit card")

No, you're lying now. SN never wrote, "I don't have a
credit card.", you toadying little liar.

That's right. I only said I don't use
them online.

I know; I've been following along.

Well Derek, I must say
I'll miss reading your posts, especially
the ones where you remind the nasty
folks of the truth.

Thanks. My pleasure - really. Have a good life, SN.

Thanks Derek. You too.

Maybe, if circumstances change, we'll be seeing you back
here after a while, so good luck and have a good Christmas
during that time.

Old 12-12-2005, 02:31 PM posted to alt.food.vegan
Beach Runner

Scented Nectar wrote:
You started a new thread for this?
What an attention whore! What part
of '2 weeks' don't you understand?

Why the obscenities? Customer has two weeks to use a service and does
so. She may not want to pay for what she already pays for as a matter
of principal.

Old 12-12-2005, 03:00 PM posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Claire's Uncle Dreck lied after having said his last "cheerio":
informed everyone
that their gestures of finding you "free" alternatives are beside the
point (because "I don't really like the format" or "I don't have a
credit card")

No, you're lying now. Skanky never wrote, "I don't have a
credit card."

She's made it very clear that she has no intention of paying for a
service OR using one that requires her to give credit card information:
My ISP will be discontinuing it's usenet
in 2 weeks. I won't be turning to giganews
or any other paid usenet service.
-- Cheapskate Skanky, 1 Dec 05

Thanks for the link. I took a look
and I don't really like the format.
-- Crybaby Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I won't continue through Google,
but thanks for telling me about it
anyways.
-- Whiner Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I'm not going to continue through
Google. I don't like the format. So
this is goodbye...
-- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I don't like the format
unfortunately. This is goodbye
for now anyway. Maybe someday
I'll feel like using Google and come
back through there.
-- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05

Hopefully I'll be back, if I can
find an Outlook Express compatible
source out there.
-- Loophole Skanky, 1 Dec 05

Thanks, but I don't like the google
format for newsgroups. I'll look for
another source and maybe come
back at some time in the future. I
may even change ISPs eventually.
-- Impossible Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I simply don't
like the format of Google groups.
-- Grumbling Skanky, 1 Dec 05

Why are you still posting, you insincere fat ****? You wrote that you
were quitting usenet on 6 October of this year (same promise you've
broken often enough that I've lost count). You also wrote we could judge
your sincerity over time. Guess what, lard ass, you're not very since

I don't watch much tele. In fact I don't think many people
on Usenet do. I'm going to take your advice though and
quit it today. I've gained all I can from it over the last five
years, thanks largely to you it must be said, and it's time
for me to move on to something completely different. Only
time will tell you how sincere I am about this decision. You
can certainly count on it though, so I'll say cheerio and hope
you wont think you've been a complete waste of my time.
-- First of Twits, 6 Oct 2005

Enough of your _tu quoque_ fallacy as it relates to Skanky and you.
You've both said goodbye, and neither of you is missed.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:02 PM posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Claire's Uncle Dreck, barely two months after saying his usenet
farewells, wrote:
Well Dreck, I must say
I'll miss reading your posts, especially
the ones where you remind the nasty
folks of the truth.

Thanks. My pleasure - really. Have a good life

Her life is about as "good" as yours, bluefoot. And her word is about as
sincere as yours, too:

I don't watch much tele. In fact I don't think many people
on Usenet do. I'm going to take your advice though and
quit it today. I've gained all I can from it over the last five
years, thanks largely to you it must be said, and it's time
for me to move on to something completely different. Only
time will tell you how sincere I am about this decision. You
can certainly count on it though, so I'll say cheerio and hope
you wont think you've been a complete waste of my time.
-- First of Twits, 6 October 2005
Old 12-12-2005, 03:03 PM posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

wrote:
why dont you phone our mother and wish her a happy christmas for the
first time in 3 years you sad loser!

That self-abusive tosser hasn't wished your mum a happy Christmas in
three years?

Old 12-12-2005, 03:12 PM posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

B-cup Bob whined:
You started a new thread for this?
What an attention whore! What part
of '2 weeks' don't you understand?

Why the obscenities?

Ask yourself why you've repeatedly used them, and, worse, in a violent
context:

You're simply an asshole who deserves to get his ass kicked.
-- Violent Bob, 23 July 2005: http://tinyurl.com/9k2ml

Customer has two weeks to use a service and does
so. She may not want to pay for what she already pays for as a matter
of principal.

She doesn't have any principles. She's enumerated one or two (e.g.,
"killing animals is wrong") casually, but she's defiantly objected to
doing things consistent with the sham principles she's stated when the
consequences of her indiscriminate consumption have been explained to
her. More apropos, though, she lacks a *credit card* every bit as much
as she lacks a principle.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:17 PM posted to alt.food.vegan
Derek

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:02:38 GMT, usual suspect wrote:

Well Dreck, I must say
I'll miss reading your posts, especially
the ones where you remind the nasty
folks of the truth.

Thanks. My pleasure - really. Have a good life

Her life is

.. a whole lot better than yours. That's for certain, boy.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:21 PM posted to alt.food.vegan
Derek

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:00:38 GMT, usual suspect wrote:
Derek wrote:

informed everyone
that their gestures of finding you "free" alternatives are beside the
point (because "I don't really like the format" or "I don't have a
credit card")

No, you're lying now. Skanky never wrote, "I don't have a
credit card."

She's made it very clear that she has no intention of paying for a
service

So why did you lie by claiming she wrote, "I don't have a credit
card.", liar suspect? It's certain that she didn't write that, but that
little fact didn't stop you from quoting her as having wrote it, did
it? You're a proven liar, and once again I have the pleasure in
being able to announce that with a clear conscience.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:48 PM posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Dreck wrote:
informed everyone
that their gestures of finding you "free" alternatives are beside the
point (because "I don't really like the format" or "I don't have a
credit card")

No, you're lying now. Skanky never wrote, "I don't have a
credit card."

She's made it very clear that she has no intention of paying for a
service

So why

She doesn't have a credit card. That's why. She, like you, also doesn't
have the sense to just leave after saying goodbye:

Dreck:
I don't watch much tele. In fact I don't think many people
on Usenet do. I'm going to take your advice though and
quit it today. I've gained all I can from it over the last five
years, thanks largely to you it must be said, and it's time
for me to move on to something completely different. Only
time will tell you how sincere I am about this decision. You
can certainly count on it though, so I'll say cheerio and hope
you wont think you've been a complete waste of my time.
-- First of Twits, 6 October 2005

Skanky:
I'm not going to continue through
Google. I don't like the format. So
*this is goodbye*...
-- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I don't like the format
unfortunately. *This is goodbye*
for now anyway. Maybe someday
I'll feel like using Google and come
back through there.
-- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05

You're both disingenuous, do-nothing shits.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:52 PM posted to alt.food.vegan
Derek

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:48:14 GMT, usual suspect wrote:
Derek wrote:

informed everyone
that their gestures of finding you "free" alternatives are beside the
point (because "I don't really like the format" or "I don't have a
credit card")

No, you're lying now. Skanky never wrote, "I don't have a
credit card."

She's made it very clear that she has no intention of paying for a
service

So why

She doesn't have a credit card.

You don't know that, and it's certain that you lied by misquoting
her, so when are you going to apologise, liar?

Old 12-12-2005, 03:57 PM posted to alt.food.vegan
Derek

** fixed usual suspect's editing of SN's name

Derek wrote:

informed everyone
that their gestures of finding you "free" alternatives are beside the
point (because "I don't really like the format" or "I don't have a
credit card")

No, you're lying now. **SN never wrote, "I don't have a
credit card."

She's made it very clear that she has no intention of paying for a
service

So why

She doesn't have a credit card.

You don't know that, and it's certain that you lied by misquoting
her, so when are you going to apologise, liar?

And when are you going to stop editing people's posts, liar suspect?
Is editing your opponent's posts all you have, boy? You're just a
troll with no talent.
Old 12-12-2005, 05:31 PM posted to alt.food.vegan
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" wrote in message
[...]

I believe that's not true. The way you
are throwing fits about my leaving says
you are going to miss me tremendously.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Old 12-12-2005, 05:35 PM posted to alt.food.vegan
Scented Nectar

"Beach Runner" wrote in message

Scented Nectar wrote:
You started a new thread for this?
What an attention whore! What part
of '2 weeks' don't you understand?

Why the obscenities? Customer has two weeks to use a service and does
so. She may not want to pay for what she already pays for as a matter
of principal.

That's right. My cable internet bill
will not be getting smaller, but the
service has been reduced. Maybe
I'll return here some day using a
different service, or maybe not.

Old 12-12-2005, 05:36 PM posted to alt.food.vegan
Scented Nectar

[...]

Golly, maybe I should prove my cards
by typing in here my numbers and
expiry dates...yeah right.

Old 12-12-2005, 05:38 PM posted to alt.food.vegan
Scented Nectar

wrote in message
oups.com...
**** off yourself then

It's my guess here that Derek is the
dominant and more intelligent twin.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

AS YOUR COLOSTOMIED WHORE Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] General Cooking 0 05-10-2016 01:27 PM
Jeb Bush The Wall Street whore Acme Bully Control General Cooking 0 16-07-2015 12:14 AM
PL's Whore LindaR General Cooking 1 08-01-2009 09:36 PM
Ruth is a Whore! Cole Kutz General Cooking 0 31-12-2008 02:59 AM
Attention Lord St Helier!!! (was Attention Swooper) swooper Wine 1 16-11-2003 06:19 AM