Posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Default profile of an attention whore

B-cup Bob whined:

>>> Why the obscenities?

>> Ask yourself why you've repeatedly used them, and, worse, in a violent
>> context:
>>
>> You're simply an asshole who deserves to get his ass kicked.
>> -- Violent Bob, 23 July 2005: http://tinyurl.com/9k2ml

> I once REACTED.

Violently. Very violently.
Posted to alt.food.vegan
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> B-cup Bob whined:

> >> Ask yourself why you've repeatedly used them, and, worse, in a violent
> >> context:
> >>
> >> You're simply an asshole who deserves to get his ass kicked.
> >> -- Violent Bob, 23 July 2005: http://tinyurl.com/9k2ml

> > I once REACTED.

> Violently. Very violently.

If you feel that references to ass kicking
is 'very violent', why didn't you speak up
when ~jonnie~ wrote it repeatedly? I'll
tell you why. You're a hypocrite.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Posted to alt.food.vegan
Derek

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:25:23 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

> at least as far as Dreck's wife is concerned.

While your on the subject of wives and girlfriends, explain
why you lied about yours. When I produced a statement
from you showing that you cruise Usenet for girlfriends;

"I thought it was funny. Just to be sure, were you looking
for a bf or gf with whom to cook (with a wink)? As I said
in a later post in response to the head troll, I'm pretty far
away from WA but I'm looking for a vegan girlfriend. I
don't check out this group to get laid (so we already have
something in common *wink*); wouldn't have done me
much good if I did. Best of luck in your search."
usual suspect 2002-09-09 http://tinyurl.com/6zepz

you stupidly contested that you don't, that you never have,
and that you've had the same girlfriend for four years.

[start- Scented Nectar to you]
Do you live with your parents?
[you]
No, with my girlfriend of about four years.
[end]
Usual Suspect 28 Dec 2004 http://tinyurl.com/52mnf

Bearing that date in mind and a later statement from you
in Google archives, revealing that you're still cruising Usenet
for a girlfriend (below), you've obviously lied about having
a girlfriend for those four years, or failing that, that you DO
have one and are ready to cheat on her at the drop of a hat.

"If Jenae is still reading my posts, I'm looking for a girlfriend
and I have *no* taxidermy in my house. I'm vegan, a great
cook, bright, physically fit, and cute. There *is* all that
conservative stuff I espouse that some people here dislike a
lot, but I also have a really great sense of humor. Hope you
do, too. Friends? :-)"
usual suspect 2003-05-04 http://tinyurl.com/4lnu3

Those quotes clearly show that you've lied about having a four
year relationship, and they clearly show that you DO still cruise
Usenet for girlfriends, so why have you lied so many times on
this simple issue? Once again I have the pleasure in showing
the reader that you're a liar and a cheat, liar suspect. You've
no room to criticise others here.
Posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
> If

Your time is up. Go away.
Posted to alt.food.vegan
usual suspect

Dreck wrote:
>>at least as far as Dreck's wife is concerned.

> While your on the subject

Not "your," it's "you're on the subject." Your half-baked lies about me
aren't worthy of a detailed response.

Posted to alt.food.vegan
Derek

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:15:50 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:
>Derek wrote:
>>
>>>at least as far as Dreck's wife is concerned.

>> While your on the subject

>Not "your," it's "you're on the subject." Your half-baked lies about me
>aren't worthy of a detailed response.

You can't respond without incriminating yourself because
your quotes and their dates speak for themselves and prove
that you either lied about your alleged girlfriend to gain some
hetro cred, or you're in the habit of cheating on her. When I
[...]

Posted to alt.food.vegan

usual suspect wrote:
> Dreck wrote:
> >>at least as far as Dreck's wife is concerned.

> > While your on the subject

> Not "your," it's "you're on the subject." Your half-baked lies about me
> aren't worthy of a detailed response.

Useless, you sound so much like ~jonnie~ that you are either him or his
catamite.

AS YOUR COLOSTOMIED WHORE Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] General Cooking 0 05-10-2016 01:27 PM
Jeb Bush The Wall Street whore Acme Bully Control General Cooking 0 16-07-2015 12:14 AM
PL's Whore LindaR General Cooking 1 08-01-2009 09:36 PM
Ruth is a Whore! Cole Kutz General Cooking 0 31-12-2008 02:59 AM
Attention Lord St Helier!!! (was Attention Swooper) swooper Wine 1 16-11-2003 06:19 AM