Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
usual suspect

Default test

Skanky wrote:

>>>I never said I don't have credit cards

>>You made it clear that the requirement for a credit card number
>>presented an obstacle for your using one particular usenet site.

> I made it clear

Yes, I know! You're carless, credit cardless, etc.

>>Carless, agoraphobic, pot-smoking wastrels whose retirements are based
>>on winning lotteries aren't a group credit card companies find
>>particularly lucrative (quite the opposite!).
>>
>>Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

> Stop

You need people to remind you what a slacker you are. Other than your
parents, who've suffered over 43 years of your dependence.

>>>Stop

>>No. Your whole life has been an exercise in reckless, self-indulgent
>>passivity.

>>>Then killfile me.

>>I use a newsreader which lacks such a function.

> What are you, a Luddite? Every major
> newsreader has that function.

Thunderbird doesn't have a killfile.

>>>I dare you to.

>>I dare you to practice what you preach.

>>>You sound all angry and grouchy.

>>I'm neither, nor do I *sound* like that. You, though, *are* a disgusting
>>passivist. Get gone already.

> When

Now. You don't need to drag others through your last two weeks of usenet
access.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Scented Nectar

Good riddance useless.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
> Good

Just go. You've added NOTHING since announcing your departure from
usenet. All you've done is whine and be a drama queen:

My ISP will be discontinuing it's usenet
in 2 weeks. I won't be turning to giganews
or any other paid usenet service.
-- Cheapskate Skanky, 1 Dec 05

Thanks for the link. I took a look
and I don't really like the format.
-- Crybaby Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I won't continue through Google,
but thanks for telling me about it
anyways.
-- Whiner Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I'm not going to continue through
Google. I don't like the format. So
this is goodbye...
-- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I don't like the format
unfortunately. This is goodbye
for now anyway. Maybe someday
I'll feel like using Google and come
back through there.
-- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05

Hopefully I'll be back, if I can
find an Outlook Express compatible
source out there.
-- Loophole Skanky, 1 Dec 05

Thanks, but I don't like the google
format for newsgroups. I'll look for
another source and maybe come
back at some time in the future. I
may even change ISPs eventually.
-- Impossible Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I simply don't
like the format of Google groups.
-- Grumbling Skanky, 1 Dec 05

AND THAT'S JUST *DAY ONE* OF YOUR MELODRAMA.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Scented Nectar

Good riddance, Useless. Now shut
up already. You babble on, complaining
and crying. Just leave the conversations
that upset your delicate sensitivities.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Skanky wrote:
> > Good

> Just go. You've added NOTHING since announcing your departure from
> usenet. All you've done is whine and be a drama queen:
>
> My ISP will be discontinuing it's usenet
> in 2 weeks. I won't be turning to giganews
> or any other paid usenet service.
> -- Cheapskate Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> Thanks for the link. I took a look
> and I don't really like the format.
> -- Crybaby Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I won't continue through Google,
> but thanks for telling me about it
> anyways.
> -- Whiner Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I'm not going to continue through
> Google. I don't like the format. So
> this is goodbye...
> -- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I don't like the format
> unfortunately. This is goodbye
> for now anyway. Maybe someday
> I'll feel like using Google and come
> back through there.
> -- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> Hopefully I'll be back, if I can
> find an Outlook Express compatible
> source out there.
> -- Loophole Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> Thanks, but I don't like the google
> format for newsgroups. I'll look for
> another source and maybe come
> back at some time in the future. I
> may even change ISPs eventually.
> -- Impossible Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I simply don't
> like the format of Google groups.
> -- Grumbling Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> AND THAT'S JUST *DAY ONE* OF YOUR MELODRAMA.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
> Good

No, it's pathetic. Just go. You've added NOTHING since announcing your
[...]

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
S. Maizlich

Scented Nectar wrote:

> Good riddance, Useless.

If you really thought it was "good riddance", you
useless passive skanky slag, you'd leave now. You're
not doing anything meaningful here, just slanging
typically juvenile insults for a few more days until
you passively watch your usenet access disappear.

So why don't you leave now?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Scented Nectar

"S. Maizlich" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Scented Nectar wrote:
>
> > Good riddance, Useless.

> If you really thought it was "good riddance", you
> useless passive skanky slag, you'd leave now. You're
> not doing anything meaningful here, just slanging
> typically juvenile insults for a few more days until
> you passively watch your usenet access disappear.
>
> So why don't you leave now?

Why should I ~jonnie~ ? I still have
a few days left.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Scented Nectar

Oh shut the **** up already, ok,
Useless? People are tired of your
crying. If you don't like a thread,
ignore it.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Skanky wrote:
> > Good

> No, it's pathetic. Just go. You've added NOTHING since announcing your
> departure from usenet. All you've done is whine and be a drama queen:
>
> My ISP will be discontinuing it's usenet
> in 2 weeks. I won't be turning to giganews
> or any other paid usenet service.
> -- Cheapskate Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> Thanks for the link. I took a look
> and I don't really like the format.
> -- Crybaby Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I won't continue through Google,
> but thanks for telling me about it
> anyways.
> -- Whiner Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I'm not going to continue through
> Google. I don't like the format. So
> this is goodbye...
> -- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I don't like the format
> unfortunately. This is goodbye
> for now anyway. Maybe someday
> I'll feel like using Google and come
> back through there.
> -- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> Hopefully I'll be back, if I can
> find an Outlook Express compatible
> source out there.
> -- Loophole Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> Thanks, but I don't like the google
> format for newsgroups. I'll look for
> another source and maybe come
> back at some time in the future. I
> may even change ISPs eventually.
> -- Impossible Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I simply don't
> like the format of Google groups.
> -- Grumbling Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> AND THAT'S JUST *DAY ONE* OF YOUR MELODRAMA.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Leif Erikson

Scented Nectar wrote:
> Oh shut the **** up already, ok,
> Useless? People are tired of your
> crying. If you don't like a thread,
> ignore it.

Why don't you just GO already, stupid whiny petulant passive "you're
not the boss of meeeee!" skanky? You're not doing anything useful here
(not that you ever did).

Holy ****, I saw that list of whines of yours that Mr. Suspect
painstakingly assembled, and I nearly fell off the chair. That
perfectly sums up your life: inflexible, unadaptable, always expecting
others to get everything worked out for you, PASSIVE.

And you *still* don't have a car, and have a shit, low-paid job.
Otherwise, you'd just fork over the money for better internet service.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> "usual suspect" > wrote in message
> > Skanky wrote:
> > > Good

> > No, it's pathetic. Just go. You've added NOTHING since announcing your
> > departure from usenet. All you've done is whine and be a drama queen:
> >
> > My ISP will be discontinuing it's usenet
> > in 2 weeks. I won't be turning to giganews
> > or any other paid usenet service.
> > -- Cheapskate Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> >
> > Thanks for the link. I took a look
> > and I don't really like the format.
> > -- Crybaby Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> >
> > I won't continue through Google,
> > but thanks for telling me about it
> > anyways.
> > -- Whiner Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> >
> > I'm not going to continue through
> > Google. I don't like the format. So
> > this is goodbye...
> > -- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> >
> > I don't like the format
> > unfortunately. This is goodbye
> > for now anyway. Maybe someday
> > I'll feel like using Google and come
> > back through there.
> > -- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> >
> > Hopefully I'll be back, if I can
> > find an Outlook Express compatible
> > source out there.
> > -- Loophole Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> >
> > Thanks, but I don't like the google
> > format for newsgroups. I'll look for
> > another source and maybe come
> > back at some time in the future. I
> > may even change ISPs eventually.
> > -- Impossible Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> >
> > I simply don't
> > like the format of Google groups.
> > -- Grumbling Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> >
> > AND THAT'S JUST *DAY ONE* OF YOUR MELODRAMA.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Scented Nectar

Good riddance ~jonnie~ boy. Why
do you keep responding to me?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Scented Nectar wrote:
> > Oh shut the **** up already, ok,
> > Useless? People are tired of your
> > crying. If you don't like a thread,
> > ignore it.

> Why don't you just GO already, stupid whiny petulant passive "you're
> not the boss of meeeee!" skanky? You're not doing anything useful here
> (not that you ever did).
>
> Holy ****, I saw that list of whines of yours that Mr. Suspect
> painstakingly assembled, and I nearly fell off the chair. That
> perfectly sums up your life: inflexible, unadaptable, always expecting
> others to get everything worked out for you, PASSIVE.
>
> And you *still* don't have a car, and have a shit, low-paid job.
> Otherwise, you'd just fork over the money for better internet service.
>

> > --
> > SN
> > http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> > >
> > > No, it's pathetic. Just go. You've added NOTHING since announcing your
> > > departure from usenet. All you've done is whine and be a drama queen:
> > >
> > > My ISP will be discontinuing it's usenet
> > > in 2 weeks. I won't be turning to giganews
> > > or any other paid usenet service.
> > > -- Cheapskate Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> > >
> > > Thanks for the link. I took a look
> > > and I don't really like the format.
> > > -- Crybaby Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> > >
> > > I won't continue through Google,
> > > but thanks for telling me about it
> > > anyways.
> > > -- Whiner Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> > >
> > > I'm not going to continue through
> > > Google. I don't like the format. So
> > > this is goodbye...
> > > -- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> > >
> > > I don't like the format
> > > unfortunately. This is goodbye
> > > for now anyway. Maybe someday
> > > I'll feel like using Google and come
> > > back through there.
> > > -- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> > >
> > > Hopefully I'll be back, if I can
> > > find an Outlook Express compatible
> > > source out there.
> > > -- Loophole Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> > >
> > > Thanks, but I don't like the google
> > > format for newsgroups. I'll look for
> > > another source and maybe come
> > > back at some time in the future. I
> > > may even change ISPs eventually.
> > > -- Impossible Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> > >
> > > I simply don't
> > > like the format of Google groups.
> > > -- Grumbling Skanky, 1 Dec 05
> > >
> > > AND THAT'S JUST *DAY ONE* OF YOUR MELODRAMA.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Leif Erikson

Scented Nectar wrote:

> Good riddance

Then leave NOW. Why are you just ****ing away your
worthless time here? **** your worthless time away
somewhere else.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Scented Nectar

"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Scented Nectar wrote:
>
> > Good riddance

> Then leave NOW. Why are you just ****ing away your
> worthless time here? **** your worthless time away
> somewhere else.

Stop responding to me NOW. I'll leave
when my usenet expires in a few days.
Now go **** your pants or something.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
S. Maizlich

Scented Nectar wrote:

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> k.net...
>
>>Scented Nectar wrote:
>>

>>>Good riddance

>>Then leave NOW. Why are you just ****ing away your
>>worthless time here? **** your worthless time away
>>somewhere else.

> Stop responding to me

JUST GO. You aren't doing any good here. You're not
participating in any debate. You aren't learning
anything (that stopped when you were 14). You aren't
contributing anything. You aren't engaging anyone.
You're like a goddamned ****ing idiot on the deck of
the Titanic waiting for the ship to sink when there's
still a place for you on a lifeboat.

Believe it or not (your stubborn, juvenilely defiant
"you're not the boss of meeeeeee!" attitude probably
won't let you), *CHOOSING* to leave before your usenet
access runs out would be an ACTIVE step. Just sitting
around responding to Mr. Suspect and me is yet another
example of your disgusting lifelong passivity.

For ONCE in your ****ing shitty life, BE ACTIVE: LEAVE
on your own terms, not on someone else's (your ISP's).
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
usual suspect

Skanky continued her delaying tactic:

Because you've ALREADY said your goodbyes. Too many times, too:

My ISP will be discontinuing it's usenet
in 2 weeks. I won't be turning to giganews
or any other paid usenet service.
-- Cheapskate Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I'm not going to continue through
Google. I don't like the format. So
this is goodbye...
-- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I don't like the format
unfortunately. This is goodbye
for now anyway.
-- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05

Hopefully I'll be back, if I can
find an Outlook Express compatible
source out there.
-- Loophole Skanky, 1 Dec 05

Thanks, but I don't like the google
format for newsgroups. I'll look for
another source and maybe come
back at some time in the future. I
may even change ISPs eventually.
-- Impossible Skanky, 1 Dec 05

How many times do you have to say "this is goodbye for now" before you
*finally* **** off for good?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
> Oh

How many times must you say goodbye or prate about why you can't stay on
usenet?

[...]

That was just the first day of this BS. Just go already.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
usual suspect

Leif Erikson wrote:
> Scented Nectar wrote:
>
>>Oh shut the **** up already, ok,
>>Useless? People are tired of your
>>crying. If you don't like a thread,
>>ignore it.

> Why don't you just GO already, stupid whiny petulant passive "you're
> not the boss of meeeee!" skanky? You're not doing anything useful here
> (not that you ever did).
>
> Holy ****, I saw that list of whines of yours that Mr. Suspect
> painstakingly assembled, and I nearly fell off the chair. That
> perfectly sums up your life: inflexible, unadaptable, always expecting
> others to get everything worked out for you, PASSIVE.

It was more painful than painstaking since each of her screechy,
pedestrian posts was nothing but more whining than the previous one
about losing her usenet access and being unwilling to make any
compromises to use "free" services. It's amusing knowing she's 43
years-old and acting like such a ****ing primadonna over *USENET* access.

> And you *still* don't have a car, and have a shit, low-paid job.
> Otherwise, you'd just fork over the money for better internet service.
>

>>--
>>SN
>>http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
>>"usual suspect" > wrote in message
. ..

>>>No, it's pathetic. Just go. You've added NOTHING since announcing your
>>>departure from usenet. All you've done is whine and be a drama queen:
>>>
>>> My ISP will be discontinuing it's usenet
>>> in 2 weeks. I won't be turning to giganews
>>> or any other paid usenet service.
>>> -- Cheapskate Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>>
>>> Thanks for the link. I took a look
>>> and I don't really like the format.
>>> -- Crybaby Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>>
>>> I won't continue through Google,
>>> but thanks for telling me about it
>>> anyways.
>>> -- Whiner Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>>
>>> I'm not going to continue through
>>> Google. I don't like the format. So
>>> this is goodbye...
>>> -- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>>
>>> I don't like the format
>>> unfortunately. This is goodbye
>>> for now anyway. Maybe someday
>>> I'll feel like using Google and come
>>> back through there.
>>> -- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>>
>>> Hopefully I'll be back, if I can
>>> find an Outlook Express compatible
>>> source out there.
>>> -- Loophole Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>>
>>> Thanks, but I don't like the google
>>> format for newsgroups. I'll look for
>>> another source and maybe come
>>> back at some time in the future. I
>>> may even change ISPs eventually.
>>> -- Impossible Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>>
>>> I simply don't
>>> like the format of Google groups.
>>> -- Grumbling Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>>>
>>>AND THAT'S JUST *DAY ONE* OF YOUR MELODRAMA.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
> Why do you keep responding to me?

Why are you still here *nine* days after saying your goodbyes?
[...]

That was just the first day of all this BS. Just go already.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
usual suspect

You already said your goodbyes over a week ago:
I'm not going to continue through
Google. I don't like the format. So
this is goodbye...
-- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05

I don't like the format
unfortunately. This is goodbye
for now anyway.
-- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05

Etc.

Just go already. You're not adding anything of interest or benefit to
anyone -- as usual.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Scented Nectar

Stop responding to me, you pathetic
moron.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
"S. Maizlich" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Scented Nectar wrote:
>
> > "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> > k.net...

> >>Then leave NOW. Why are you just ****ing away your
> >>worthless time here? **** your worthless time away
> >>somewhere else.

> > Stop responding to me

> JUST GO. You aren't doing any good here. You're not
> participating in any debate. You aren't learning
> anything (that stopped when you were 14). You aren't
> contributing anything. You aren't engaging anyone.
> You're like a goddamned ****ing idiot on the deck of
> the Titanic waiting for the ship to sink when there's
> still a place for you on a lifeboat.
>
> Believe it or not (your stubborn, juvenilely defiant
> "you're not the boss of meeeeeee!" attitude probably
> won't let you), *CHOOSING* to leave before your usenet
> access runs out would be an ACTIVE step. Just sitting
> around responding to Mr. Suspect and me is yet another
> example of your disgusting lifelong passivity.
>
> For ONCE in your ****ing shitty life, BE ACTIVE: LEAVE
> on your own terms, not on someone else's (your ISP's).

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Scented Nectar

Stop responding to me, you pathetic
moron.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

> >>Then leave NOW. Why are you just ****ing away your
> >>worthless time here? **** your worthless time away
> >>somewhere else.

> > Stop responding to me NOW. I'll leave
> > when my usenet expires in a few days.

> You already said your goodbyes over a week ago:
> I'm not going to continue through
> Google. I don't like the format. So
> this is goodbye...
> -- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I don't like the format
> unfortunately. This is goodbye
> for now anyway.
> -- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> Etc.
>
> Just go already. You're not adding anything of interest or benefit to
> anyone -- as usual.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Skanky wrote:
> > Why do you keep responding to me?

> Why are you still here *nine* days after saying your goodbyes?
> My ISP will be discontinuing it's usenet
> in 2 weeks. I won't be turning to giganews
> or any other paid usenet service.
> -- Cheapskate Skanky, 1 Dec 05

Duh. Does 9 days sound like 2 weeks
to you????

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

> Thanks for the link. I took a look
> and I don't really like the format.
> -- Crybaby Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I won't continue through Google,
> but thanks for telling me about it
> anyways.
> -- Whiner Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I'm not going to continue through
> Google. I don't like the format. So
> *this is goodbye*...
> -- Lingering Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I don't like the format
> unfortunately. *This is goodbye*
> for now anyway. Maybe someday
> I'll feel like using Google and come
> back through there.
> -- Petulant Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> Hopefully I'll be back, if I can
> find an Outlook Express compatible
> source out there.
> -- Loophole Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> Thanks, but I don't like the google
> format for newsgroups. I'll look for
> another source and maybe come
> back at some time in the future. I
> may even change ISPs eventually.
> -- Impossible Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> I simply don't
> like the format of Google groups.
> -- Grumbling Skanky, 1 Dec 05
>
> That was just the first day of all this BS. Just go already.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
S. Maizlich

Scented Nectar wrote:
> Stop responding to me, you pathetic
> moron.

Stop posting at all, you pathetic PASSIVE stupid
arrested development skank.

Holy ****, you have posted several dozen times since
Dec. 01, and all but ONE of them have been useless
blabbering about not being here any more! Just GO.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Scented Nectar

"S. Maizlich" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Scented Nectar wrote:
> > Stop responding to me, you pathetic
> > moron.
> >

> Stop posting at all, you pathetic PASSIVE stupid
> arrested development skank.
>
> Holy ****, you have posted several dozen times since
> Dec. 01, and all but ONE of them have been useless
> blabbering about not being here any more! Just GO.

What part of 'Stop responding to
me, you pathetic moron' don't you
understand???

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
S. Maizlich

Scented Nectar wrote:

> "S. Maizlich" > wrote in message
> k.net...
>
>>Scented Nectar wrote:
>>
>>>Stop responding to me, you pathetic
>>>moron.
>>>

>>Stop posting at all, you pathetic PASSIVE stupid
>>arrested development skank.
>>
>>Holy ****, you have posted several dozen times since
>>Dec. 01, and all but ONE of them have been useless
>>blabbering about not being here any more! Just GO.

> What part of 'Stop responding to
> me, you pathetic moron' don't you
> understand???

What part of GET YOUR ****ING PASSIVE DO-NOTHING FAT
ASS OUT OF HERE don't you understand?

GET OUT NOW. You're ****ing useless.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Scented Nectar

"S. Maizlich" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Scented Nectar wrote:
>
> > "S. Maizlich" > wrote in message
> > k.net...

> >>Stop posting at all, you pathetic PASSIVE stupid
> >>arrested development skank.
> >>
> >>Holy ****, you have posted several dozen times since
> >>Dec. 01, and all but ONE of them have been useless
> >>blabbering about not being here any more! Just GO.

> > What part of 'Stop responding to
> > me, you pathetic moron' don't you
> > understand???

> What part of GET YOUR ****ING PASSIVE DO-NOTHING FAT
> ASS OUT OF HERE don't you understand?
>
> GET OUT NOW. You're ****ing useless.

Calm down ~jonnie~. You're going
to blow a gasket. And don't ask me
where the zipper is on a gasket.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
S. Maizlich

Scented Nectar wrote:
> "S. Maizlich" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
>
>>Scented Nectar wrote:
>>

>>>"S. Maizlich" > wrote in message
link.net...

>>>What part of 'Stop responding to
>>>me, you pathetic moron' don't you
>>>understand???

>>What part of GET YOUR ****ING PASSIVE DO-NOTHING FAT
>>ASS OUT OF HERE don't you understand?
>>
>>GET OUT NOW. You're ****ing useless.

> Kick my fat ass.

I guess I only have a couple more days to get to do
that, eh?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Derek

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 20:49:05 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>Skanky continued her delaying tactic:
>>>
>>>If you really thought it was "good riddance", you
>>>useless passive skanky slag, you'd leave now. You're
>>>not doing anything meaningful here, just slanging
>>>typically juvenile insults for a few more days until
>>>you passively watch your usenet access disappear.
>>>
>>>So why don't you leave now?

>> Why should I

>Because you've ALREADY said your goodbyes. Too many times

And so has Jon, yet I don't see you criticising him the way you
criticise others when they declare they're thinking of leaving;

I had a nice long and productive break from this
cesspool, and from you in particular, and I intend to
make it permanent. New Year's resolutions and all that...
Jonathan Ball as Jay Santos (69.3.208.57) Thu, 23 Dec 2004
http://tinyurl.com/bxrmh

And then, a whole year later;

[Start Jon to Derek]
>>>Find something productive to do, Dreck. Swing your
>>>blue foot off the couch, knock back a pint, and go out
>>>in your garden for a little while and pull some weeds.
>>>Read a good book, maybe. Just stop ****ing away your
>>>time in usenet.

[Derek]
>> You're right, I should.

[Jon]
>But you won't.
>I will.

[Derek]
Actually, for both our sakes, I hope we both do. Usenet
is a nasty addiction we can both do without.
[end]
Thu, 06 Oct 2005 http://tinyurl.com/a2cj2

As you can plainly see, Jon's told us he's going to quit
several times now, but instead of doing it he continues
here with two or three identities at the same time, and
you say nothing about it. Your double standards are
appalling, 'us', but we knew that anyway.

Many of us declare we're leaving and then decide to
continue for some reason or other, and that's quite
understandable and acceptable. What ISN'T acceptable,
though, is your double standard in attacking SN for her
declaration to leave while ignoring Jon's. And don't say
you haven't read them, because that'll only leave the way
clear for me to ask why you wont say anything to him
now that you have, boy.

>How many times do you have to say "this is goodbye for now" before you
>*finally* **** off for good?

The same question also applies to Jon, but you're too
far up his arse to ask him since turning your back on
veganism and taking up a position as his toadying boy.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
dh@.

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 11:56:35 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

>"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
roups.com...
>> Scented Nectar wrote:
>> > "S. Maizlich" > wrote in message
>> > link.net...

>> > Kick my ass.

>> Been doing that for over a year now.

>Stop forging quotes and calm down

Goo is certainly a desperate fool.

>Rudey.

Rudey my ass. You might just as well call him Dad.

>I mean, I know you'll miss me
>and all, but get control of yourself.

If Goo were to quit stooping to the lowest forms of
dishonesty, he'd have nothing left to do.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Scented Nectar

wrote:

> >"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> roups.com...

> >> Been doing that for over a year now.

> >Stop forging quotes and calm down

> Goo is certainly a desperate fool.

Yep. He should be on medication.

> >Rudey.

> Rudey my ass. You might just as well call him Dad.

Yikes! That would insult my real dad.

> >I mean, I know you'll miss me
> >and all, but get control of yourself.

> If Goo were to quit stooping to the lowest forms of
> dishonesty, he'd have nothing left to do.

Gooby is so dishonest that if he ever
speaks the truth, it's an accident. I
think he also has an ass fetish.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
S. Maizlich

Scented Nectar wrote:

> <dh@.> wrote in message ...
>
>>On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 11:56:35 -0500, "Scented Nectar" >

> wrote:
>
>>>"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
egroups.com...

> [...]
. earthlink.net...

>>>Stop forging quotes and calm down

>> Goo is certainly a desperate fool.

> Yep. He should be on medication.
>

>>>Rudey.

>> Rudey my ass. You might just as well call him Dad.

> Yikes! That would insult my real dad.
>

>>>I mean, I know you'll miss me
>>>and all, but get control of yourself.

>> If Goo were to quit stooping to the lowest forms of
>>dishonesty, he'd have nothing left to do.

> Go

YOU go, you stupid ****. JUST GO. You're not
participating, you're just taking a shit. GET OUT.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Scented Nectar

"S. Maizlich" > wrote in message
news
> Scented Nectar wrote:
>
> > <dh@.> wrote in message

> egroups.com...

> . earthlink.net...

> >> Goo is certainly a desperate fool.

> > Yep. He should be on medication.

> >> Rudey my ass. You might just as well call him Dad.

> > Yikes! That would insult my real dad.

> >> If Goo were to quit stooping to the lowest forms of
> >>dishonesty, he'd have nothing left to do.

> > Go

> YOU go, you stupid ****. JUST GO. You're not
> participating, you're just taking a shit. GET OUT.

Gooby's frothing at the mouth again.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

S. Maizlich wrote:
> Scented Nectar wrote:
>
> > <dh@.> wrote in message ...

> egroups.com...

> . earthlink.net...

> >> Goo is certainly a desperate fool.

> > Yep. He should be on medication.

> >> Rudey my ass. You might just as well call him Dad.

> > Yikes! That would insult my real dad.

> >> If Goo were to quit stooping to the lowest forms of
> >>dishonesty, he'd have nothing left to do.

> > Go

> YOU go, you stupid ****. JUST GO. You're not
> participating, you're just taking a shit. GET OUT.

You pathetic sick little goober. You really look forward to SN's
attention don't you? Any reply she makes to you makes you feel noticed,
doesn't it?

In reality you are begging her to stay at any cost.
You are so-o-o-o-o transparent goober ~jonnie~.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Scented Nectar

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> S. Maizlich wrote:
> > Scented Nectar wrote:

> > egroups.com...

> > . earthlink.net...

> > > Yep. He should be on medication.

> > > Yikes! That would insult my real dad.

> > > Go

> > YOU go, you stupid ****. JUST GO. You're not
> > participating, you're just taking a shit. GET OUT.

> You pathetic sick little goober. You really look forward to SN's
> attention don't you? Any reply she makes to you makes you feel noticed,
> doesn't it?
>
> In reality you are begging her to stay at any cost.
> You are so-o-o-o-o transparent goober ~jonnie~.

Poor Gooby's upset.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Scented Nectar wrote:
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > S. Maizlich wrote:

> > > egroups.com...

> > > . earthlink.net...

> > > YOU go, you stupid ****. JUST GO. You're not
> > > participating, you're just taking a shit. GET OUT.

> > You pathetic sick little goober. You really look forward to SN's
> > attention don't you? Any reply she makes to you makes you feel noticed,
> > doesn't it?
> >
> > In reality you are begging her to stay at any cost.
> > You are so-o-o-o-o transparent goober ~jonnie~.

> Poor Gooby's upset.

When isn't he?

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
S. Maizlich

wrote:

> S. Maizlich wrote:
>
>>Scented Nectar wrote:

glegroups.com...

> [...]
l.earthlink.net...

>>>Yep. He should be on medication.

>>>Yikes! That would insult my real dad.

>>>Go

>>YOU go, you stupid ****. JUST GO. You're not
>>participating, you're just taking a shit. GET OUT.

> You pathe

**** off, Hamilton, you little jizz-stain.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Scented Nectar

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Scented Nectar wrote:
> > > wrote in message
> > oups.com...

> > > You pathetic sick little goober. You really look forward to SN's
> > > attention don't you? Any reply she makes to you makes you feel

noticed,
> > > doesn't it?
> > >
> > > In reality you are begging her to stay at any cost.
> > > You are so-o-o-o-o transparent goober ~jonnie~.

> > Poor Gooby's upset.

> When isn't he?

When he's sucking 'Mr' Suspect's dick?
(not that there's anything wrong with that
other then VERY bad taste...in choosing
partners!)

> > --
> > SN
> > http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

S. Maizlich wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > S. Maizlich wrote:

> glegroups.com...

> l.earthlink.net...

> >>YOU go, you stupid ****. JUST GO. You're not
> >>participating, you're just taking a shit. GET OUT.

> > You pathe

> **** off, Hamilton, you little jizz-stain.

LOL!!

Right on cue goober. Proving that there is NEVER a time when you aren't
upset.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
S. Maizlich

wrote:

> [...]
ooglegroups.com...

> [...]
. atl.earthlink.net...

> [...]
. ..

>>>You pathe

>>**** off, Hamilton, you little jizz-stain.

> LOL!!

**** off, Hamilton, you little jizz-stain.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
> Stop responding to me

Nobody is under any obligation to take orders from a drug-abusing,
excuse-making, carless, agoraphobic, credit card-less, hypocritical,
arrested development, fantasy-prone, disgustingly passive 43 year-old
"vegan wannabe" wastrel like you.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
usual suspect

test Chris Kario Winemaking 0 23-05-2009 04:50 PM
Test Peter[_14_] Wine 0 25-04-2008 04:51 PM
test Town Dummy Recipes 0 14-10-2006 08:52 PM
Test serene General Cooking 3 12-10-2006 03:31 AM
Test Lou Decruss General Cooking 2 28-09-2006 09:02 PM