Posted to alt.food.vegan
nemo

Default Vegan Lifestyle

"David" > wrote in message
> Nemo will probably be interested in this site.
>
> Interesting name for boots by a no-cruelty site?
>
> http://www.ethicalwares.com/posi.htm
>
> and its parent
>
> http://www.ethicalwares.com

Fan queue. Added to Favourites.

But Wales??

I don't mind traipsing down to Vegetarian Shoes in Brighton for a pair - I
can make a day of it - but Wales is a bit too far.

They care for people too at Vegetarian Shoes. When DM shifted their
production to China, they stopped selling their synthetic boots. Didn't like
the idea of kids dying in their early teens like in South America etc. from
the toluene fumes from the polyurethane adhesive they have to use.

What would all the nasty little extreme-right skinheads think if they knew
their bovver boots were now being made in a Communist country? Probably
nothing. Which is what they usually think.

The 'Chandler' boot looks good. Pretty similar to the DMs I used to get. Bit
pricey though. See how I'm fixed after Christmas. I'll contact them first
and find out where they're made though.

Thanks again.

Non - cross-post from news:alt.fan.goons