Posted to alt.food.vegan
knowledgeworks

Default What i've learned...

This is what Ive learned...
1. Never have absolute faith in anything except yourself and your God.
2. Belief creates reality.
3. Work is a place to waste your time and pay your bills.
4. Love is a double-edged sword. When it is a blessing, you never could
imagine it being a curse. When its a curse, it being a blessing is but a
lie.
5. There are three forms of love: Intellectual, Physical (lust), and
Emotional. Without these three types combined, you do not have true
love, but a by-product form.
6. Everything has its extremes. The most dangerous of these is love.
Love to the extreme is obsession and blinds reason. Love to the extreme
the other way is fear and blinds compassion.
7. Never break your promises.
8. The bible is not only a wonderful book, but also a tool to
self-discovery. The ten commandments are basic rules in order for
someone to be a decent person, whether you believe in the bible or not,
they are definitly great guidelines to prevent you from hurting anyone
or yourself.
9. Patience is a virtue, but persistance to the point of success is a
blessing.
10. Never give up unless you realize you've failed and am willing to
learn from it.
11. Everything is okay in moderation. This includes love, sex, money,
drugs, and rock and roll.
12. Marijuana is not a drug. Its therapy.
13. Nothing is forever and yet, nothing really ever truly changes.
14. Hold your friends very close to your heart while you can because one
day you may find yourself alone and old, wondering where the best days
of your life went.
15. Fear is the ultimate destroyer of hope. A fear of love, a fear of
success or even a fear of fear will destroy your life faster than any
ex-boy/girlfriend or atomic bomb.
--
Free Quality Books/Linux CDs. The website
scripted for book readers and computer nerds.